All hotels in Concord, California, United States of America
5370 Clayton Rd, Concord, CA, 94521, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Something Quick N Cheap"
My Room Was Pretty Filthy, Very Hard To Fall Asleep Knowing Ur In A Dirty Place , Very Noisey Neighborhood. Other Then That The Manager And Staff Were Very Kind
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"In town for concert."
Was in Concord for concert at the Pavilion. Great location. It was bit of a walk. Took Cab to concert and walked back. For what we wanted it worked out great! The service at the hotel was outstanding. Good breakfast!
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"great hotel"
Great hotel for the price and managements are really friendly. I will get the same hotel next stay.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Rachid
"Very poor customer service"
For some reasons, the bookings for 3 nights were made as a Smoking room instead of a NON Smoking room. The hotel's owner/manager proposed to change and were able to accommodate us for the first two nights in a non-smoking room and offered a refund/credit for the 3rd night if I don't want to move to a smoking room. I was very pleased with this arrangement. One day later, he changed his mind after we talked because I have to move from a Non smoking room to a smoking one. He meant to give me 1 night credit for a future stay. As I explained, I live in Maryland and do not have any future plan to visit California for a long time. I am asking for a refund for 1 night. He refused and asked me to contact Hotels.com for the arrangement.
3 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Lenny
"Great Value lodging"
Wonderful owners are very welcoming, comfortable room and complimentary morning breakfast make this a bargain stay in Concord
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Mathew
"BEST HOTEL"
The staff was amazing, caring and made it feel like home. Breakfast was great too! I will definitely book here on my next vacation to San Francisco! Great price, clean room and wonderful staff! Thank you for the hospitality at Concord Days Inn.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great stay worth the visit to Concord"
Perfect for the price. Great location. Easily accessible. The best part was the kids loved the hot chocolate/French vanilla/ cappuccino machine in the lobby. Staff was extremely kind and helpful. We stayed 4 nights and had a great time. Very quiet with no noise.
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
gloria
"Low price. Great deal"
Great! They are very polite. I'll visit here again if I have a chance to travel San Francisco again.
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
HYUN WOO
everything was clean and tidy. Staff was friendly and certitus.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Service"
The stay was nice but I think it would be nice if they would refill the supplies in the room if they are used. They never replaced the coffee or the paper cups. They never cleaned the coffee cups while we were there. So that is one thing I think would be nice if they change.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Two day stay"
Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Worst days inn."
Been traveling all over the country for years and this is the worst. Specially the staff.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
gerard
"Soso"
Hotel service was very poor, they did not clean the room for the second night , facility in the room is poor.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Benjamin
"Not so Great---"
We paid for a rollaway bed and when we got there no bed. Took until the next morning to get my cash back. Went for a snack from machine and odor near there was so bad I had to cover my nose.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Paulette
"Concord"
Front desk was very helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Leeh
"So so hotel. A very long way from freeway."
Bad experience. Booked hotel for a good night's sleep after a very late arriving delayed flight. Unfortunately the guest next door talked very loudly and constantly until 2:30 in the morning, and started again at 6:00 AM. Due to very poor insulation he sounded as though he were in our room. With both poor location and marginal accommodations I will not stay here again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Rod
"close to the nursing home my mom is in and convien"
We enjoyed our stay and most likely would stay there again, it was close to what we needed to do or see
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Debra
Easy access and close to shopping and food and easy to maneuver area . Not a lot of traffic
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Good Service, Nice Room"
Some updates to the rooms furniture, but not the entire rooms. A very nice (but short) shower over tub with good pressure. Staff was very friendly, breakfast was simple but good. Larger updates (like the AC), and larger TV's would complete the upgrades to the rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"One night stay"
Good clean room. Breakfast was just okay. Good options for our needs.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Sudesh
"awful dirty hotel"
its awful staying, very dirty , carpet ,mattress and bed sheet, almost everything. very old hotel, you can hear the noise even by walking in the room. would never come again! Im surprised why it get 2.5 stars?
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
jiang
"Very nice hotel"
The staff were very kind and helpful. We were able to have a nice breakfast, however the water pressure in the shower was not very good. We had a very nice stay there.
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Not good"
Service was good the rooms look nothing like the pictures on hotels .com when I entered my room it had a weird odor. I would not stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"All in all it was good"
Hard to find place to eat
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Very good deal!"
The best little hotel in the area. Great price. Great neighborhood that is close to shopping. Clean rooms. Courteous staff.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
deshaon
"Clean and good service"
We always stay here when visiting family nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast offered a variety of options. The only negative was twice housekeeping replaced two towels and washcloths with one, which seemed odd, since there were two guests in the room. The owners are always anxious to accomodate any needs.
7 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice accommodations"
In town for a meeting and we were greeted on our arrival by a nice gentleman who was pleasant and very accommodating. The staff was great and the room was great for the price we paid.
"Nice Stay"
The couple at the desk was awesome and had great hospitality. I really enjoyed myself.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Jamal
"Worth a visit"
The manager was friendly and knowledgable at check-in, and his wife was the same during check-out. I appreciated that warm beverages were available 24-7. The team here clearly was concerned about us enjoying our experience. Our room was clean, comfortable, updated compared to other Days Inns that we've stayed at. The BART system is close-by, so if you're looking to take your family/date to the Bay area at a great rate, this is the place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"never again and will make sure I spread the never"
When I arrived it was late and in had to go in through the night area and the employee was treating the lobby as a hang out for him and his friends. then when I got up to my room I found dirty sheets with very unsanitary spots on them and dirt in the bed. I did not call downstairs I just stripped the bed and used what I had brought in with me. the next morning I woke up and on my way to put things in my car I checked out breakfast which was already empty it was about 7 am so I went upstairs and came back down 30 minutes later and it was still empty at this point there was my family and two other families waiting for food and the lady brought back only enough for 2 childeren it was taking way to long to try to get food so I ended up having to leave and go buy breakfast because she was taking way too long
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Relaxing, but the maids need to do a better job"
I just needed to get away for a couple days but stay somewhere local and this place had the best price for amenities offered; however, when I dropped something under the bed and bent down to pick it up, I noticed there were food and other unknown remnants hugging the bed frame. The maids clearly are not doing everything they can to clean the rooms. Other than that, the staff was professional and friendly, and very accommodating.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"needs to be updated"
old mattress, weak shower, musty refrigerator, room key card had to be constantly replaced due to not working
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"The Best in Concord!"
Staff could not have been more helpful. Breakfast was excellent . Met our special needs late upon arrival. Large Jacuzzi and all was impressive. Will come again!
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Boychuk
I knew I'd be keeping odd hours during my visit. I wanted a place that I could crash at anytime. This was it! Although the rooms around me were occupied, I couldn't hear any else, at anytime. The room was clean and totally smoke free. The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Good hotel in Concord. Would recommend."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was ok. Nothing spectacular about the room, but no issues either; just your average run-of-the-mill hotel room.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Omid
"Close to Concord Pavilion"
My girlfriends and I went to the KBLX Hot Summer Nights concert on August 31, 2014. We wanted to be safe so we decided to book a room at Days Inn. Pros: Very close to Concord Pavilion venue if you are going to a concert. We took a taxi on the way to the venue since it was 95 degrees outside. However, we decided since the taxi line was so long to walk back to the Days Inn from the venue since it was a beautiful night...I would probably walk again. Caution when walking- we walked on the side of the street that was not paved and it felt a bit dangerous because the cars were very close to the narrow (dirt, rocks, thorny) path we walked on. Room was clean. Front desk manager was very nice and helpful! Room had a decent sized fridge to store food and drinks. Price was good! Cons: Beds are not comfortable and made noise if you toss and turn at night. Bathroom sink kept clogging up which made it difficult for 3 girls to brush teeth, wash face, etc. after concert. Could use a good dusting or deeper cleaning on the rugs (smelled a bit). ___________ All in all the Days Inn Concord is a good place to stay when attending a concert. Book in advance since rooms sell out quick. We booked 4 months in advance and were lucky to get a room. I tried booking a room 1 1/2 months prior to the next concert I am attending at Concord Pavilion and already sold out!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
This is an average hotel. It is surrounded on 2 sides by an apartment complex, so there is no view and the swimming pool is small.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Very comfortable rooms and nice service."
The service was friendly, the room was very clean, the phone calls were free, and the area and the complimentary breakfast were very nice. Close to my destination.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Rebekah Olson
"Great Stay for Concert"
Front desk service was very helpful and friendly! Room was clean and a good size. Only booked for one night to attend the Paramore/Fall Out Boy concert at the Concord Pavilion and the hotel was conveniently close. Walking distance/short drive. Lots of little shops and restaurants nearby for any last minute pick-ups. Continental breakfast was pleasant. (Eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, pastries, waffles and OJ. Coffee, hot chocolate and cappucino available 24/7 too) Would definitely book this hotel again for this concert venue and/or just fo the surrounding area.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
S. Rodriguez
Friendly staff
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Joan
"it is ok near to my relatives house"
it is nice the facility is good its a quite place
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Quiet location, free breakfast"
Decent free breakfast with waffle maker, eggs/sausage, along with typical continental offerings. Quiet location, albeit at a cost of close freeway access (hence the quiet part).
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Days Inn"
The people were nice....wouldn't stay again. A 25.00 dollar credit was to be sent which wasn't. We were put into a Handicapped room which was awful for non handicapped people Bed was 12" off floor. Terrible...never again.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Jack Adams
"A gem"
Folks who are accustomed to staying in 4 and 5 star hotels will nitpick about this economy class hotel. But for value in its class, this small family run Days Inn really delivers. The owner is a hands on presence with a real understanding of what hospitality and customer service means, and the staff is dedicated, attentive and friendly. They go out of their way to greet and be helpful to every single guest. The daily breakfast included in the very reasonable price is first rate. A clean and well maintained, if well seasoned hotel with management that makes all the difference.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Very good value for money.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Okay"
Okay for the price. However, don't expect too much. Rooms need better maintenance but were clean. Room equipment, i.e. refrigerator were old. Hotel rooms need general updating although the exterior of the was very acceptable.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Wesley
"Was there after seeing Spirit Festival at Concord"
Great room. Clean. Modern decor Compfy bed. Quiet. Loved how nice and close to the Concord Pavillion. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"comfy beds"
Well, it was a clean hotel room that is what is important, location abut 15 min from downtown concord, but at least it is in a good neighborhood. We did have to ask them to replace the sheets because they just did not seem clean enough... but I'm sure it was because they had been just a bit old. Good new is even though we checked in at 10pm and called that we need all sheets replaced they ran right up inspected and replace it ASAP. otherwise the room was perfect for the rate. Air-condition A+ I froze to death on a hot summer night, because my roommate loves a cold room, but I just got extra blankets all was good. So I say book it, being that it seems it books quickly.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Saul
"Average budget hotel"
This hotel has a few good points and a few bad. Great area, convenient and good price. Room is fine, newly refurbished, good size. Internet access is fine, breakfast is average with eggs and sausage as well as cereals, oatmeal and waffles. I just disliked the overall lack of care displayed. The renovations make the place look like it is being demolished with abandoned furniture in the parking lot, dumpster overflowing with trash, trash and broken furniture in the stairwells and broken furniture in the pool area (which I assume is closed but it was never mentioned). There was trash in my room when I entered, one lamp was broken and only 4 squares of TP on the roll in the bathroom. Biggest warning - there is no elevator, so you are on your own getting luggage up to the second floor! I may stay again, nothing overly negative, just that nagging feeling that no one cares and if something went wrong no one would do anything about it.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2014