All hotels in Concord, California, United States of America
5370 Clayton Rd, Concord, CA, 94521, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Close to shopping and restaurants."
My stay was a good one! The hotel itself is a little distant from the major freeway in the region but had availability at the last minute for me. So I was extremely satisfied! DRP
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
DRP
"Terrible, terrible hotel."
This is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. It's old and worn, has filthy upholstered furniture in the room and a saggy mattress. Some kind if sprayed on finish has been applied to the sink and tub with disastrous results. Awful. Don't stay here. Ever.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
"Comfortable"
This is a good hotel for an overnight stay. The room was clean with a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The hotel offered breakfast. The staff was friendly and accomodating. It was a cold night during my visit and the heater in the room worked well keeping the interior of the room comfortable. The only downside was the unappealing enviroment surrounding the hotel since there is a large apartment complex right in back. Overall, my stay was very good.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
"Rooms were dirty"
Noisey, dirty. Non smoking rooms with smoke burns ALL over blankets. Sheets were not clean and pillow cases various shades of white or discolored. Lamp shades bent. No kleenx, sorry, 3 tissues in box. We left next morning an paid for 3 nights. Can't believe Expedia carries this place!
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Yikes"
It was disappointing and we ended up at a different location . The hotel staff was very understanding and cordial. Disappointed with the entire process. I will think twice about booking with expedia again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Fine for a brief stay"
I chose the hotel based on location close our next day's event. When we arrived about 8pm, there were no first floor rooms available, and no elevator, which was a concern for my mobility-limited friend. The room was ok, but the refrigerator started to knock when it came on during the night.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Lynn
"Okay. Noisy appliances, room smelled liked smoke."
This place was okay for the money. It was convenient to where I wanted to be. The staff was helpful and courteous, and the breakfast was better than I expected for a Days' Inn. The main issues I had were that the air conditioner and refrigerator were noisier than most, and that the room smelled like it had been smoked in ... and it wasn't tobacco. I guess you can't blame the hotel for the actions of a prior guest who was too high on the weed of wisdom to notice the "no smoking" signs, but the noisy appliances *are* the hotel's fault.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Good for Sleeping"
This motel provides the basic services without frills.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Bedsheets had burns and pillows were worse. Cleanliness was the main factor we will not choose this hotel again.
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2013
Kerka
"close to our destination"
Good hotel, but bedding icky. Breakfast could do better than sausages and cold hard boiled eggs.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Hotel in Concord"
The hotel was in need of a face lift, breakfast poor, staff great, walls thin, staff did move me as I had neighbors who where noisy all night
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Shelly
"Perfect if you want to stay close to Sleep Pavilion"
My husband and I stayed here one night to attend a concert at the sleep pavilion. Room is a little small and shabby but the location is great and just fine for a one night stay. The front desk is really friendly too. We would stay here again if we had another concert to attend!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Anny
"Don't do it!"
We stayed for two nights. When we got back late the first night, we walked into our room and it had the strong odor of marihuana. Figured it was maybe someone in the next room, but then found ashes on the back of the toilet. We were too tired to go down and deal with it, but were also concerned that some of the hotel employees may have been smoking in our room. We went to sleep, and woke in the morning ready to talk to the front desk about it, but before I could, they re- sold our room to yet another person (even though we were paid through the next morning) and a man just randomly walked into our room while I was standing there in nothing but my bra and panties. I was fuming mad. I went right down and talked to the owner and he didn't apologize, just said it was his fault and that he had given the man the wrong room key! When I told him about the smoke and the ash, he argued that none of his employees smoked... i couldnt believe this mans nerve! The place was dirty, very old and unkept, the fixtures were rusty and falling off the wall...it was a dump. The owners response to all of my concerns was "there is nothing I can do! " dont stay here...it's worth the $20 extra to stay at the Hilton.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"My Stay"
Friendly staff,clean room, very good A. C. Free breakfast was good. Nice quiet place to stay. I'll be staying there again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Greg
Not so good. On my last day when I returned to my room, the door was unlocked. I just pushed it and it opened. Not good. I did not find anything missing, but still not good. I won't be back.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Don
"Pleasant stay in Concord, CA"
Was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and friendliness at this hotel. Location is nice and the accommodations were comfortable. It was a pleasant change to stay at a family owned business rather than an impersonal large chain.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Jolene
"Close to sleep train pavillion"
One night stay for a concert, staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. The owners went above and beyond to welcome and make sure we had everything we needed. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in town for another concert.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Beyond what I expected"
For the price, the hotel was everything I needed. Good breakfast buffet, comfortable beds, working mini-fridge and microwave in every room and a fantastically friendly staff. There were a few oversights (a little dust here and there, a very loud A/C) but all in all a very pleasant stay.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"One night"
The air conditioner was noisy and pretty ineffective.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
It was satisfactory.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Good for the price"
This hotel is good for the price.
3 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"Excellent value"
Very attractive hotel, friendly and helpful staff. There's a nice mall nearby with restaurants and a few fast food places. Nice breakfast area that would open early, coffee 24/7. Clean rooms with Fridge and microwave, flat screen. I'll use them again next business trip.
5 night business trip May 27, 2013
Chico
"A cozy little Inn"
This is a small motel I'm guessing 36 rooms. The rooms are nice, beds are comfortable and we slept well there. The amenities are a small list, a spa pool, breakfast, internet, free local calls, and cable TV. They have coffee at the office 24/7. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. We picked the Days Inn because it was close to friends we were visiting. The Days Inn is located on the Main street in Concord, shopping, restaurants, etc, are nearby. We spent our days with our friends and went to the motel to sleep or freshen up. To that end it was perfect. I have stayed in other motels on Clayton Road, and the Days Inn has been the most comfortable. I thinks most motels in Concord are way over priced for what you get. The Days Inn is a best buy and we will stay there again.
Other trip May 26, 2013
window lock was broken so window would not lock; not able to print at office because there was 'no ink', no washer/dryer, shower had hair stuck to wall, tv remote was broken and disgusting, internet was intermittent. Bed was comfortable though.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
mark
"Don't do it!!"
My stay here was a huge disappointment. The hotel is old and dirty. I had no hot water in the sink & found a roach in my room. They did fix the hot water but the entire say was a disappointment. The walls are thin & there were other noisy guests. The staff was very unfriendly, without even a thank you when I checked out. Do not stay here. It's not worth the discounted room rate.
Business trip Apr 27, 2013
Tracy
"geat location for me"
The owner was a really nice guy who took care of his patrons very well
3 night trip Apr 17, 2013
Overall the experience was good
3 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"Don't miss this one....excellent place to stay!!"
Stayed here before...staff is excellent!! I had problems with TV ( not a high tech person ) but it was looked at within 5 minutes of asking for help. Motel is up to date...very nice place to stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Guy
"Great place for the entier Family"
This hotel was very comfy. My big thing is how is the bed. I slept like a baby. The place was very quiet. It was great having refig, microwave, and coffee pot. Most of all the Manager was so very nice. He could not do enough for my Sister and I. Days Inn Thank You Very Much!!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Vera
I'VE MOVE TO OTHER HOTEL THE NEXT MORNING. DO NOT FELL SAFE.
3 night trip Feb 22, 2013
CAMI UNGER
"adequate but not great"
Outside of the hotel was clean and in good repair however the room needed some updating. Bed was comfortable but heater didnt have a thermostat so it required us to turn on and off according to our comfort. The chairs were worn and stained. The staff were very accomodating and tried to make the stay pleasurable.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
"Business or just traveling through . . . ."
Although somewhat dated, the grounds are well kept, the facilities are kept quite clean, and the staff is very friendly. If you are looking for a clean, safe and convenient night's stay for business, this is an economical choice. There are several restaurants within a 10 minute or less walk. Pharmacy and grocery store nearby, and the coffee/instant expresso is available 24/7. Unfortunately I had to leave before the continental breakfast was available, but that is included in your room price. Overall, I added this to my "use again/recommend" list. Don't expect resort ambiance. Just a clean, safe, and convenient place to stay for business or traveling through.
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
Rooms are dated and renovation Price is low and staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall it worked.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2012
Fred
"Still not worth the slashed prices....."
One word to describe this hotel: BLAH. Checked in late at night just as Concord Police was investigating a "disturbance" by a hotel guest who disappeared when the cops came. There was some sort of construciton going on that was noisy very early in the am. The stairwell were dirty and no elevator. Although the room was clean, the AC unit was loud, the bathroom dated and the crew didn't re-stock the in-room coffee maker after the 1st day. The breakfast sucked.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
AZSonic
"OK hotel. not recommended for female or family"
I stayed at this hotel while I was looking for an apartment in the area. I just needed a place to stay. I am not picky when it comes to hotel. The hotel itself was okay. You get what you pay for. Nothing fancy, they have what you need. The room was okay. It just that sofa chair was filthy. Stains all over. When I sit on it, I had to put towels all over just to sit. It was gross. The aircon look old. It was working fine but made the room very dry. Good thing when I went there, the weather was just right I did not need aircon. The people staying there were kind of scary. I heard couples fighting and a guy yelling at female. The room across me was definitely smoking weed. It smelled all over the hall way. There was this crazy lady knocking the doors of all the rooms at night. The staff were ok. not rude but nothing special. I told the lady that I might extend the stay. The lady told me to tell the owner now so that he will not get upset, weird. I was taking a nap in the middle of afternoon and one of the worker kept knocking on the door. Its my bad that I did not put "Do not disturb" sign. He opens the door and he found the chain lock. So he closed the door. Then I went back to sleep and he calls the room and woke me up. He just had to replace the towels in my room. He had to wake me up for that. The hotel is ok if you are male. not recommended if you are staying with females or family.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"Would never stay here again!"
Dirty exterior, filthy carpets, and old worn looking bedspread. Annoying motion sensitive lights in room were turning on in the middle of the night and not staying on in the day when you needed them. Breakfast was scheduled to 9:30 but at 8:45 most items were not restocked and area was dirty.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
It was very clean and the staff was very courtoeus. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Marty
"Don't pass this one up!"
This is hands down, the best Days Inn I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. For the price you simply can't find a better place to rest your head. The people running it showed the highest respect for their customers and were obviously on bended knee to make anyone's stay more comfortable. My girlfriend and I got a room for a concert down the street at Sleeptrain Pavilion, and the lovely people at this Days Inn went so far as to offer us a ride service to the venue. I want to go to another concert just so I can stay here again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Noah
"Excellent experience and really good for the price"
The location was great, there were stores nearby so that I could pick up things that I had forgetten at home. Also it was basically on the same street as the BART train so the drive was a straight shot and turn into the parking lot. The people were very nice, the environment clean and the rooms pleasant. Only negative was the comforter seemed a little worn but not stained or anything. Also it looked as though they have been in the middle or were completing some rennovations and still had some of the materials around but they were neatly tucked out of the way. I was a single female traveller on business but would feel just as comfortable with my kids there. The fridge and microware were a big help as I had to leave in the morning before the breakfast bar opened (which looked really good by the way, was sorry to have missed out on it), but I was able to cook some oatmeal and have real milk with my coffee in my room. Good hotel!
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
Patty
"Days Inn Concord"
Good address four a night. In the center of the city, there is no great interest, some restaurants nearby.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
Claude
"Unhappy"
We stayed because of the WiFi and breakfast each morning. Our previous stays at the Days Inn prompted us to book the hotel. Their Server was down the entire time we were there. Using the "Lounge" computer was not secure and inconvienent. The ad stated they had a pool, all they had was a hot tub that was dirty which they called a "SPA". When I told the gentleman at the front desk their server was down I was informed he would take care of it right away... three days later I was still having to go elsewhere for any service. Over all I was very unhappy... but the rooms were nice.
Business trip Jul 22, 2012
"sight unseen"
1. rooms need updated. 2. top spreads on beds smelly and dingy.3. toilets cheapest possible and a man would touch water.4. access corridors dark and tastelessly painted.5. given wrong room upon arrival. got room not tended after previous tenant. 6.fridge didn't work.7. stayed 2 days and was locked out with magnetic key on second day.However, employees were very friendly, helpful and ready to service and serve.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
"Wonderful staff"
It's an older place and the rooms need some updating such as the comforter and carpet, but the staff members we're absolutely wonderful. They were so kind at check in and check out and we're always so pleasant and personable. They answered all of our questions and always treated us with respect on the phone and in person. The sea view was beautiful but they need to do something about the dry spot in the middle of the courtyard.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
JustD
We thought that the Days Inn was clean, Friendly and the beds are comfortable. We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012

"Clean"
very clean even with the construction of their new kitchen area. Very friendly and extremely helpful
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
D
Good for our purposes, a place to sleep. Breakfast was ok,but all cereals were loaded with sugar and plain cornflakes would have been welcome! Management very helpful and rooms were adequate but we would have preferred a sink in the bathroom not out in our "living area". Spa seemed a bit confusing but perhaps it was a work in progress.Situated at a crossroads which gave access to main routes with ease.
13 night family trip Dec 20, 2013

"Verdt pengene"
Hyggelig betjening, helt greit hotel. Kommer gjerne tilbake
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
Tove
"Övernatta i Concorde"
Helt OK om man bara ska övernatta. Vi bokar bara in hotell som har pool eftersom vi gillar att simma och bada. Den var inte i bruk vilket naturligtvis var en besvikelse. Vänlig personal. Frukost är ju som den är i USA. Alltså inget vidare. Vi har kompisar i Concorde, så kan ändå tänka oss att bo där igen.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Kent
SE
"super morgen mad"
dejligt og super venlige mennesker
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
lars ommestrup
DK
Trevligt hotell (utifrån dess standard) med trevlig personal. Helt ok frukost (fanns vanlig havregrynsgröt när vi var där - yes!).
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014