All hotels in Concord, California, United States of America
5370 Clayton Rd, Concord, CA, 94521, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Quiet location, free breakfast"
Decent free breakfast with waffle maker, eggs/sausage, along with typical continental offerings. Quiet location, albeit at a cost of close freeway access (hence the quiet part).
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Days Inn"
The people were nice....wouldn't stay again. A 25.00 dollar credit was to be sent which wasn't. We were put into a Handicapped room which was awful for non handicapped people Bed was 12" off floor. Terrible...never again.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Jack Adams
"A gem"
Folks who are accustomed to staying in 4 and 5 star hotels will nitpick about this economy class hotel. But for value in its class, this small family run Days Inn really delivers. The owner is a hands on presence with a real understanding of what hospitality and customer service means, and the staff is dedicated, attentive and friendly. They go out of their way to greet and be helpful to every single guest. The daily breakfast included in the very reasonable price is first rate. A clean and well maintained, if well seasoned hotel with management that makes all the difference.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Very good value for money.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Okay"
Okay for the price. However, don't expect too much. Rooms need better maintenance but were clean. Room equipment, i.e. refrigerator were old. Hotel rooms need general updating although the exterior of the was very acceptable.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Wesley
"Was there after seeing Spirit Festival at Concord"
Great room. Clean. Modern decor Compfy bed. Quiet. Loved how nice and close to the Concord Pavillion. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"comfy beds"
Well, it was a clean hotel room that is what is important, location abut 15 min from downtown concord, but at least it is in a good neighborhood. We did have to ask them to replace the sheets because they just did not seem clean enough... but I'm sure it was because they had been just a bit old. Good new is even though we checked in at 10pm and called that we need all sheets replaced they ran right up inspected and replace it ASAP. otherwise the room was perfect for the rate. Air-condition A+ I froze to death on a hot summer night, because my roommate loves a cold room, but I just got extra blankets all was good. So I say book it, being that it seems it books quickly.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Saul
"Average budget hotel"
This hotel has a few good points and a few bad. Great area, convenient and good price. Room is fine, newly refurbished, good size. Internet access is fine, breakfast is average with eggs and sausage as well as cereals, oatmeal and waffles. I just disliked the overall lack of care displayed. The renovations make the place look like it is being demolished with abandoned furniture in the parking lot, dumpster overflowing with trash, trash and broken furniture in the stairwells and broken furniture in the pool area (which I assume is closed but it was never mentioned). There was trash in my room when I entered, one lamp was broken and only 4 squares of TP on the roll in the bathroom. Biggest warning - there is no elevator, so you are on your own getting luggage up to the second floor! I may stay again, nothing overly negative, just that nagging feeling that no one cares and if something went wrong no one would do anything about it.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Goody
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice quite hotel near a variety of restaurants"
Hotel staff was friendly. Continental breakfast was very nice. Again rooms were quite and clean.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"everyone was very friendly"
The people working there were great in giving us directions. Helpful because I get lost all the time. They were personable and very nice. Beds were comfortable and room was clean . We were really happy that we chose a nice place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
Chris Hayes
"Close to Sleep Train Pavilion"
If you want to stay up all night, be sure to book room # 102. Apparently there is a person "living" in room # 101 that has a hearing problem (according to the lady that works there) to where the TV volume was loud all night long and if you want the TV to get LOUDER just complain to the management!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Place felt dirty upon arrival in the lobby, flies buzzing around. The room had updates but was still not clean, the towels were smelly as well.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Terrible facility"
Hotel room was filthy, unclean and dusty. Constant noise and could not sleep. There is criminal activity on the premises and it is not safe. My personal safety was seriously threatened during my stay. Avoid at all costs. This place is a dump.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"hotel located in middle of Concord,CA."
My experince with hotel were fine. friendly staff and very helpful. I was very dis-appointed that I was lied to by expedia. i live in Oregon and thought i was calling a hotel i found online. The representative never told me she was expedia. She asked me what facilities i wanted. told her 2 queen beds,shower,breakfest and a swimming pool. I called the Days Inn while I was on my way to california just to be sure they had my reservation. thats when i found out they had NO pool. they had a spa. Kids were disappointed. Figured we would make it work. upon arrival it was obvious they were doing alot of re-moldeling. We had alot of busy plans. was counting on the spa to entertain and relax for the evenings. Only to find out that the spa was not going to be open at all. I and my 3 kids were very upset. i would of stayed somewhere else' But the person from expedia told me once the reservation went thru there were NO refunds! Im sure this wont get posted. maybe someone will read this that actually cares. The superviser that i talked to about my experience ( expedia superviser) only wanted to blame me for not calling when i got to Hotel. She said the number was sent to me by e-mail. that was un true. there was no number on my e-mail. I didnt know who to call until i went to see a family membr that went on line to find it. I was told NO refunds by the person that made the reservation. I will never do that again. .
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Good experience"
Really friendly staff . Room was clean . Loved the jacuzzi bath tub . Over all I would recommend it to anyone .
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Luis
"Close to shopping and restaurants."
My stay was a good one! The hotel itself is a little distant from the major freeway in the region but had availability at the last minute for me. So I was extremely satisfied! DRP
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
DRP
"Terrible, terrible hotel."
This is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. It's old and worn, has filthy upholstered furniture in the room and a saggy mattress. Some kind if sprayed on finish has been applied to the sink and tub with disastrous results. Awful. Don't stay here. Ever.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
"Comfortable"
This is a good hotel for an overnight stay. The room was clean with a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The hotel offered breakfast. The staff was friendly and accomodating. It was a cold night during my visit and the heater in the room worked well keeping the interior of the room comfortable. The only downside was the unappealing enviroment surrounding the hotel since there is a large apartment complex right in back. Overall, my stay was very good.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
"Rooms were dirty"
Noisey, dirty. Non smoking rooms with smoke burns ALL over blankets. Sheets were not clean and pillow cases various shades of white or discolored. Lamp shades bent. No kleenx, sorry, 3 tissues in box. We left next morning an paid for 3 nights. Can't believe Expedia carries this place!
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Yikes"
It was disappointing and we ended up at a different location . The hotel staff was very understanding and cordial. Disappointed with the entire process. I will think twice about booking with expedia again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Fine for a brief stay"
I chose the hotel based on location close our next day's event. When we arrived about 8pm, there were no first floor rooms available, and no elevator, which was a concern for my mobility-limited friend. The room was ok, but the refrigerator started to knock when it came on during the night.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Lynn
"Okay. Noisy appliances, room smelled liked smoke."
This place was okay for the money. It was convenient to where I wanted to be. The staff was helpful and courteous, and the breakfast was better than I expected for a Days' Inn. The main issues I had were that the air conditioner and refrigerator were noisier than most, and that the room smelled like it had been smoked in ... and it wasn't tobacco. I guess you can't blame the hotel for the actions of a prior guest who was too high on the weed of wisdom to notice the "no smoking" signs, but the noisy appliances *are* the hotel's fault.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Good for Sleeping"
This motel provides the basic services without frills.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Bedsheets had burns and pillows were worse. Cleanliness was the main factor we will not choose this hotel again.
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2013
Kerka
"close to our destination"
Good hotel, but bedding icky. Breakfast could do better than sausages and cold hard boiled eggs.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Hotel in Concord"
The hotel was in need of a face lift, breakfast poor, staff great, walls thin, staff did move me as I had neighbors who where noisy all night
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Shelly
"Perfect if you want to stay close to Sleep Pavilion"
My husband and I stayed here one night to attend a concert at the sleep pavilion. Room is a little small and shabby but the location is great and just fine for a one night stay. The front desk is really friendly too. We would stay here again if we had another concert to attend!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Anny
"Don't do it!"
We stayed for two nights. When we got back late the first night, we walked into our room and it had the strong odor of marihuana. Figured it was maybe someone in the next room, but then found ashes on the back of the toilet. We were too tired to go down and deal with it, but were also concerned that some of the hotel employees may have been smoking in our room. We went to sleep, and woke in the morning ready to talk to the front desk about it, but before I could, they re- sold our room to yet another person (even though we were paid through the next morning) and a man just randomly walked into our room while I was standing there in nothing but my bra and panties. I was fuming mad. I went right down and talked to the owner and he didn't apologize, just said it was his fault and that he had given the man the wrong room key! When I told him about the smoke and the ash, he argued that none of his employees smoked... i couldnt believe this mans nerve! The place was dirty, very old and unkept, the fixtures were rusty and falling off the wall...it was a dump. The owners response to all of my concerns was "there is nothing I can do! " dont stay here...it's worth the $20 extra to stay at the Hilton.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"My Stay"
Friendly staff,clean room, very good A. C. Free breakfast was good. Nice quiet place to stay. I'll be staying there again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Greg
Not so good. On my last day when I returned to my room, the door was unlocked. I just pushed it and it opened. Not good. I did not find anything missing, but still not good. I won't be back.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Don
"Pleasant stay in Concord, CA"
Was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and friendliness at this hotel. Location is nice and the accommodations were comfortable. It was a pleasant change to stay at a family owned business rather than an impersonal large chain.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Jolene
"Close to sleep train pavillion"
One night stay for a concert, staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. The owners went above and beyond to welcome and make sure we had everything we needed. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in town for another concert.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Beyond what I expected"
For the price, the hotel was everything I needed. Good breakfast buffet, comfortable beds, working mini-fridge and microwave in every room and a fantastically friendly staff. There were a few oversights (a little dust here and there, a very loud A/C) but all in all a very pleasant stay.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"One night"
The air conditioner was noisy and pretty ineffective.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
It was satisfactory.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Good for the price"
This hotel is good for the price.
3 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"Excellent value"
Very attractive hotel, friendly and helpful staff. There's a nice mall nearby with restaurants and a few fast food places. Nice breakfast area that would open early, coffee 24/7. Clean rooms with Fridge and microwave, flat screen. I'll use them again next business trip.
5 night business trip May 27, 2013
Chico
"A cozy little Inn"
This is a small motel I'm guessing 36 rooms. The rooms are nice, beds are comfortable and we slept well there. The amenities are a small list, a spa pool, breakfast, internet, free local calls, and cable TV. They have coffee at the office 24/7. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. We picked the Days Inn because it was close to friends we were visiting. The Days Inn is located on the Main street in Concord, shopping, restaurants, etc, are nearby. We spent our days with our friends and went to the motel to sleep or freshen up. To that end it was perfect. I have stayed in other motels on Clayton Road, and the Days Inn has been the most comfortable. I thinks most motels in Concord are way over priced for what you get. The Days Inn is a best buy and we will stay there again.
Other trip May 26, 2013
window lock was broken so window would not lock; not able to print at office because there was 'no ink', no washer/dryer, shower had hair stuck to wall, tv remote was broken and disgusting, internet was intermittent. Bed was comfortable though.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
mark
"Don't do it!!"
My stay here was a huge disappointment. The hotel is old and dirty. I had no hot water in the sink & found a roach in my room. They did fix the hot water but the entire say was a disappointment. The walls are thin & there were other noisy guests. The staff was very unfriendly, without even a thank you when I checked out. Do not stay here. It's not worth the discounted room rate.
Business trip Apr 27, 2013
Tracy
"geat location for me"
The owner was a really nice guy who took care of his patrons very well
3 night trip Apr 17, 2013
Overall the experience was good
3 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"Don't miss this one....excellent place to stay!!"
Stayed here before...staff is excellent!! I had problems with TV ( not a high tech person ) but it was looked at within 5 minutes of asking for help. Motel is up to date...very nice place to stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Guy
"Great place for the entier Family"
This hotel was very comfy. My big thing is how is the bed. I slept like a baby. The place was very quiet. It was great having refig, microwave, and coffee pot. Most of all the Manager was so very nice. He could not do enough for my Sister and I. Days Inn Thank You Very Much!!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Vera
I'VE MOVE TO OTHER HOTEL THE NEXT MORNING. DO NOT FELL SAFE.
3 night trip Feb 22, 2013
CAMI UNGER
"adequate but not great"
Outside of the hotel was clean and in good repair however the room needed some updating. Bed was comfortable but heater didnt have a thermostat so it required us to turn on and off according to our comfort. The chairs were worn and stained. The staff were very accomodating and tried to make the stay pleasurable.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
"Business or just traveling through . . . ."
Although somewhat dated, the grounds are well kept, the facilities are kept quite clean, and the staff is very friendly. If you are looking for a clean, safe and convenient night's stay for business, this is an economical choice. There are several restaurants within a 10 minute or less walk. Pharmacy and grocery store nearby, and the coffee/instant expresso is available 24/7. Unfortunately I had to leave before the continental breakfast was available, but that is included in your room price. Overall, I added this to my "use again/recommend" list. Don't expect resort ambiance. Just a clean, safe, and convenient place to stay for business or traveling through.
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
Rooms are dated and renovation Price is low and staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall it worked.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2012
Fred
"Still not worth the slashed prices....."
One word to describe this hotel: BLAH. Checked in late at night just as Concord Police was investigating a "disturbance" by a hotel guest who disappeared when the cops came. There was some sort of construciton going on that was noisy very early in the am. The stairwell were dirty and no elevator. Although the room was clean, the AC unit was loud, the bathroom dated and the crew didn't re-stock the in-room coffee maker after the 1st day. The breakfast sucked.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012