All hotels in Oceanside, California, United States of America
909 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA, 92054, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very nice hotel!"
It was very, very nice! We loved it!! Comfy bed, great updates, nice tub!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Cynthia
"Great staff! Great facilities !"
Great experience , excellent staff, very accommodating, very nice room, breakfast was delicious ! Thanks, I do it all over again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Wonderful Trip"
Our stay was amazing ! The hotel staff was very helpful and we had a wonderful time.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"I'll be back...."
Nice hotel. Walked to the beach, pier and shopping. Would stay again.
6 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Cynthia
"good location in Oceanside - 10 min from Legoland"
Nice Room - small but clean pool area. Dining area is way to small and narrow for the amount of guests. Also the food selection was OK, not great. Coffee was from a coffee dispenser Douwe Egberts machine - It seemed to be a concentrate mixed with water contraption, so as a coffee guy, it was no good and had a nearly instant caffeine effect, was odd. Luckily there are several local coffee shops within a mile of the hotel so you can explore the town a bit. Coffee Banana Dang just down the street had nice folks and easy streetside parking.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Oceanside stay"
Quick over night stay. Clean room with good accommodations. We enjoyed the fire pit. Didn't get a chance to try out the pool or fitness room - maybe next time!
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Tracey
"Nice hotel close to beach and very clean."
My family stayed here for three nights. The staff is friendly and the hotel offers a great complimentary breakfast.
Gena
"Our little closet of a room..."
It wasn't terrible!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Awesome!!!!"
I was impressed from the time I walked into the lobby. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean ( and I'm a picky person). I walked to the beach my first night. I took my daughter to Legoland the next day, it was fairly close. We enjoyed the swimming area. Breakfast was great, liked the options. I used the fitness room also, nice and clean! I'd come back and tell a friend about Best Western. Nothing but good words to say!!!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Sheba
"nice hotel"
great hotel, clean, vending machines with everything, nice breakfast, fireplace.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Tivinet
"Comfortable."
Rekaxing.the complimentary breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Allison
"nice fire pit."
Nice hotel. The outside fire pit was awesome. Staff very friendly, neighborhood was OK.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Jeffrey
"The beds to die for........"
I am all about clean rooms and comfy beds and this gets an A+..... My only complaint was the house cleaning lady , my husband ask if our room was going to get clean towels she was very short with my husband and said he needs to ask front desk any questions about our room because it isn't on her list to clean .... All he ask was for clean towels lol!!!! Other than that it was a perfect stay close to everything .....
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
shawnda
"Oceanside"
Nice clean hotel. Friendly staff, good breakfast! Walked to pier and beach from the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Joanne
"Business Stay"
Hotel was good for overnight stay. Breakfast good. Staff friendly
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"A good choice worth repeating."
This was the third time in a year I stayed here. It has been consistently good every time. Clean, comfortable room. Convenient location. Friendly staff.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Not too bad for the price."
It was a decent hotel for the price. Close drive to the beach, looked the fire pit out front to relax at. Noisy inside though. Could hear all the guests around me. And only one elevator. We stayed at the other end of the hotel, and with 2 kids in tow, it was kind of inconvenient.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Justin
"nicely updated hotel at a convenient location"
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a single king room the first night and upgraded to a double queen for the next two nights. The rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Location was great, very close to the beach, Oceanside Pier, the harbor, and the freeways to get to San Diego. Overall we were happy with the hotel and price and would stay again.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Vacation"
Close to the beach and had a nice pool/spa.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"The place to stay in Oceanside. Save a room for me"
I must say, I really enjoyed my stay here. The reception & lobby area was nice. Your room welcome you when you walked in, nice & clean, it had a micowave,refrigerator & a nice lounge chair. The bathroom was nice & clean plenty ow towels. The free breakfast was very nice more food than I expected. I will be staying here again. Oh did I mention, I price was right.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
Wilma
"outstanding"
it was great!
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
The complimentary breakfast could have offered more choices. But not bad. Considering the close proximity to the Ocean, SanDiego Zoo Safari and Legoland, I would give this place a top rating. Especially, the kitchenette rooms are ideal for families.
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Enjoying Oceanside without a car is easy here"
Very nice hotel with a great breakfast. They need to hire another person at least to help with breakfast though because many people eat at the same time and overwhelm one person. It was an easy walk to town or beach, which we appreciated. We were allowed to check in early, which meant a lot, since we could leave our luggage and enjoy the area walking, since we came by train and had no car.
2 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Pat
"good"
Me and my Family love it
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
gabriela
"Average stay"
Average
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
This was a nice hotel for the price. It was great to have a free breakfast each morning. The rooms were clean. My family enjoyed their stay.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Jodi
"Wounded Warrior Trials Stay Over"
Close to beach and south entrance of Camp Pendleton. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, clean pool. The only downside is the cramped space: walkways in room and hallways are narrow. Bathrooms are small. Just a little bit uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and staff continually restocked the food items.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great Value"
Very nice, great value, clean and comfortable, and friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great, affordable hotel and close to the beach"
The hotel was wonderful. The rooms were clean, the staff was helpful and very nice. It was a great experience, I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Erica
"Nice hotel, terrible internet"
Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was the terrible internet connection. It was unusable and I had to resort to using my phone data plan. Signal strength from the router was not the issue, as my pc showed a full strength wireless signal. The issue had to be with the overall capacity of the system. Time for an upgrade.
4 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
David S
"It was ok"
The room was so cozy very confined on the other hand
2 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Jess
"would definitely stay again"
awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Clean, fast, friendly service. Not the nicest neighborhood, but definitely the nicest hotel around!
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Execellent"
Check In was quick and very easy. Service was great. Room had been remodeled with excellent taste. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Veronica
"Good stay."
The place was friendly, clean and classy. The hot breakfast was delicious. Our only complaint is that the pool was not heated as advertised. We did enjoy the hot tub.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Great decor, room was nice and breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Arturo
"Perfect hotel for our purpose"
Right for the money
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Rhett
Great place to stay with very helpful staff. No convenient beach access without car and the area is in the process of upgrading but still a little rough. Hotel itself is an oasis though. Very nice
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Clean, quiet, comfortable . . ."
only stayed over night but the room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. i would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
anne
"Great hotel and location."
I have never stayed in oceanside before and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel. I only stayed there to make the trip to Legoland in the morning short as we live in the High Desert. I only expected a clean place to sleep but was met with a very courteous and attentive staff as well as top notch accomodtions. The desk staff who checked us in told us about a street fair that was held on Thursday evenings (I was there on a Thursday) which was just a few blocks away. We walked for about 10-15 minutes (with several children) and enjoyed an awesome blend of music, crafts, wares, and GREAT food at reasonable prices. If you are staying in the area on a Thursday, regardless of the hotel...Make it to this...you will not be disappointed. As we were there with two other Scout families and their Webelos Scouts, that fact that it had a pool and jacuzzi increased our satisfaction of the hotel tremendously. The hotel even has a sort of fire pit/ patio in the front of the hotel with several small tables around for relaxing/reading/drinking a glass of wine. I did not think I would be traveling back to Oceanside again (ever), but Legoland was awesome, the Hotel was great, and the street fair was fantastic. I will be back. I am planning a 3 night stay that overlaps a Thursday so as to spend more time in the area including Legoland. Hope this helps you.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Dean
"bestwestern trying to make extra buck off me"
waited two hours to get into my room when i booked it online they wernt sure the rate they wanted to charge easnt tje same online
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
JOHN
We only stayed one night but would easily stay again! Very nice room and we were walking distance to restaurants, the pier and the movie theater. The staff was very nice.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
kate
"Relaxing stay."
My wife and I where celebrating valentines and our 11th anniversary, we got a room on the 1st floor witch we did not like, got a room on the 2nd floor a much better room. The location of the hotel is not that great, but the hotel it self is really well kept, clean and the staff is professional and friendly, the pier is a couple blocks away and restaurants and stores near by, to be honest we end up going to Carlsbad instead for food and shopping.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jose
"Super clean, comfortable beds, great amenities"
Great, clean, recently-renovated hotel. Nice hot complimentary breakfast. Free parking. Great price. Only downside was that we arrived late (10pm) and no one could be found at the front desk for almost a half hour so couldn't check in. Cookies were gone, but there was a nice selection of sundries and snacks to purchase in the lobby. Jesse at front desk in the morning was great and let us check out a little later (noon - normal check out is 11am)
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Excellent place to stay."
Awesome hotel. Clean. Good breakfast. Nice room. Hot tub by the pool. Highly recommended !
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
A.
"Oceanside"
My stay was for business. I checked in rather late and though the clerk was nice he did not offer to help me with my luggage but went back to sitting and watching TV. The gym smelled of rubber and plastic in a very small room. But overall it was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Good but not excellent"
The room was nice for the price. They change some lightbulbs out for LED ones the contractors left plaster on the floor not that big of a deal. Room service ladies were nice. The Kitchenette cooktop is useless due to the fan not sucking out any of the smoke was scared to set the fire alarm off. They have an awesome waffle maker in the morning that you can make fresh waffles with. Walking distance to the beach and nightlife. There's a lot of pluses and minuses but all in all I can't complain great for the price.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Terrance
"Great place to stay for business or pleasure"
We stayed 3 nights and found many positives at this hotel. The room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was more than sufficient with much variety. The business area has 3 computers for use with a printer which was great for printing our departure flight boarding passes. The hotel is close to the beach and shopping areas. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Cathy
"nice and convenient"
We recently stayed in Oceanside for a soccer tournament, great rooms, free breakfast perfect for families, their were lots of soccer families, the employees kept up with breakfast rush. Near beach and restaurants.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
veronica
"Nice Stay!"
Great place for a quick or long stay.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015