All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"OK if single!"
Room was below average. Outdated and old looking. Seriously needs an upgrade!! All appliances, outlets, fixtures, lights, ambiance, bathroom, elevator etc. are ancient. Too much trash in the hallways and stairs.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2015
Patrick
The stay was great. No issues at all. Only complaint about the entire experience is that the rooms have no refrigerator or microwave. Other than that, great rooms for a great price.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Travis
"Cheapest in area"
This was an ok spot to stay in. The Hotel Staff Was Really Nice. The room had a musty smell every single day. Although a lot of different type of people stay there because of the rate being cheapest in area, we still felt very safe and it was quiet majority of the time.
7 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
"Better than expected."
My wife and I had to be in Irving for one night for personal business. This room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful. While there were no frills, it was exactly what we needed for a one-night stay. The area was safe and it provided easy access to the freeway. For the price, it was much better than we expected.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Nathan
"AWFUL HOTEL, NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES"
I made an awful mistake by booking this hotel,on our way to and back from home to NYC, so, we stayed there on the 21 and it was one of the worst experiences EVER! awful customer service, waited for an hour for the shuttle, and having to call hem a lot, then finally getting there and getting no empathy from the employees. Awful amenities (NOTHING LIKE THE PICS YOU SEE HERE), no towels, had to go down to get them myself, no help at all, plan AWFUL. So on the 22 I called expedia to cancel the upcoming one for the 25, and they said they would, and we booked another hotel. Something went wrong with expedia, they usually get it right, but they didn't cancel it, and now they are LIYING! saying we did checkin on the 21st! fontunatelly for us we had the other resevations and our receipts from uber, picking us up and dropping us back to the other hotel, and expedia refunded us, but they are awful and they lie as well!!! DONT STAY THERE UNDER NO REASON! YOULL REGREAT IT!
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
photographerrrr
It was what I expected for $50 a night. Ain't the best in ain't the worst. I would come back.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2015
"Okay"
Way to expensive for the quality. I was expecting a little better for 60 a night. The bathroom was disgusting. Mattresses were horrible and uncomfortable. No fridge or microwave. You can definitely find somewhere WAY better for the same price or cents on the dollar more.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Not bad"
Decent place for the money
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Hotel is in a good location for airport travel, clock was not working, air conditioner setting did not work, had to switch on the airconditioner a few times during the night.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
"Strong smell to smoke in rooms."
Ask for room changing 3 times for strong smell to smoke even when the rooms were non smoking. They kindly assigned a new room. The smell was present in all of them. We gave up the third time .
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
JyK
"2:00am people arguing not a good place to stay!"
Noisy dirty near the airport noise horns honking at
1 night trip Oct 22, 2015
Asked for nonsmoking and while no one was actually in it smoking, the odor was incredibly strong and uncomfortable for sleeping. My clothes smelled like smoke when I returned home and unpacked.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Staff rude. Language barrier! Room smelled of pee"
Left at airport for over an hour at 11:30 at night. Desk attendant hung up on me! Had to call 3 times. Corners in bathroom were dirty.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
elderly woman
Two negatives erased the positives for this hotel. First the "free wi-fi" was not available all the time and secondly there was a charge for in room safe which I didn't request, didn't use and wasn't told about at checkin. Only stayed here because usual hotel was already booked and probably wont stay here again.
4 night trip Oct 15, 2015
"Stay away at all costs."
I got stuck an extra day in Dallas and figured I'd stay close to the airport on the cheap. I've stayed at Red Roof Inns before and never had a bad experience BUT this place was awful. We requested to be moved twice due to the condition of the rooms. One of the bathrooms had mold which was painted over. The other room literally had a red stain on one of the sheets, I'll say no more. This place needs a major overhaul. Red Roof Corporate Offices need to know how their brand is being represented at this location.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2015
The room I was given had the molding around the door frame ripped away and laying on the ground as though someone forced the door open. There was a large hole in the drywall behind the toilet. The over condition of the room was that it was in a state of terrible disrepair. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
4 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
darryl
"Stay away"
Terrible and dirty. Very old with soiled carpets. Room was not cleaned very well. Do not stay here
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"pleuser"
Was ok
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Smelly room"
I reserved a room through hotels.com, when I got there they did not have my reservation and I had to settle for a room that was for smoking. The room smelled like somebody had just finished smoking, I was not pleased at all. I was so exhausted I just fell asleep. In the morning my stuff smelled like cigarette smoke. I decided to take a shower and noticed on the wall there was some signs of mold. When I was ready to leave the room I also notice on the door the weather strip on the bottom was torn and the door in really bad shape. This is probably the worst experience I've had booking a hotel through hotels.com.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
"Slow Shuttle Service"
Shuttle service from DFW to Hotel was very late and packed. When I called the motel to request the shuttle, attendant said it would pick me up in 25 minutes. 75 minutes later the shuttle arrived. (Its 3 miles from the airport). I got to the hotel late about 12:45 am and left the next morning at 6:15, on my way to a funeral.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2015
Good price,clean
2 night trip Oct 3, 2015
jacob
"No frills, but adequate"
I was looking for a clean, quiet, safe hotel and that was what Red Roof was. No frills, bed wasn't luxury, but adequate for my needs. Even though it is close to a highway, the only road noise I heard were emergency sirens. Coffee and hot tea, no breakfast that I found. But there is a Denny's restaurant right there. For the low cost of the room, I could afford to eat out. I would be very comfortable staying here again.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Moldy"
This place should be condemned. It smell like mold and mildew. The chair in #125 is covered with mold. The mattress is hard as hell. I felt like I was sleeping on the floor. I could tell that they tried to do some upgrades but they did not address the mold issue. For the price the rooms should have a microwave and refrigerator. I will never stay here again!!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Unadvertised awesomeness"
When I booked, I went for the superior room because it had a single king bed and I didn't plan to have anyone with me. I wasn't expecting the room to also have a fridge and microwave. I'm genuinely sad that I didn't see/notice that touted on the site because I would have planned my trip to take advantage of it. :)
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Katie
"Stinky smokey room"
We were put in a stinky smokey room. For this reason, and because an SUV was parked in the parking lot outside our room with its stereo going while a group of guys set up a beer picnic next to the SUV, we asked for a different room but the front desk said our room was the only one available of that class (I assume he meant a cheap stinky smokey room booked through Expedia). You get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Good, clean comfortable stay"
Clean, well maintained, comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
Mindy
Several small irritating items.....clock, tv remote control were inoperative, but room was clean and the staff personel were friendly and accomodating.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Penn
Quiet.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"Clean rooms!"
I knew the room would have no coffee maker, but it is downstairs, but I brought my own with me. The stay was pretty good, the room was clean, we had no real problems.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Cathey
"Game weekend"
It was great!!! No problems room very clean and comfortable
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
May
"Short stay"
I stayed a couple days no problems wasn't there much was in town to visit family.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Richie
"Great hotel especially for price"
We were here for the weekend, everyone at the front desk is so nice and accommodating, we asked for a first floor room and each person we encountered at the front desk was so nice. Not much is walking distance unfortunately, though. We ubered to get food but it wasn't much more!
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Sapphire
I did enjoy my stay, it was very nice quite and clean. Overall room was comfortable. Yes,I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Reserved a room here because it was close to airport. First room we were given had a terrible odor. We discovered the air conditioner was leaking and the carpet was soaked. I called the desk and was given another room right away. The second room was much better. I would stay here again if catching another flight. Its very close and easy to get to the airport. It was also reasonably priced
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
ANGELA
"Never again"
WiFi didn't work, the room smelled like smoke and it had poor lighting also both of my room keys stopped working after the first day
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Victoria
"Never Again"
My room smelled like smoke. It's was hot and no shower curtain.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Christina
"GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR WHAT I NEEDED"
This hotel was in a great location. Was only there for one night.Was about 10 minutes away from airport where I needed to be to pick up my daughter the very next morning.Was also not to far from the Grapevine Mall;-)
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
kim
"Basically a motel"
Do not stay past one night ...had a lay over so it did for the night but I would never stay here again
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Red Roof saves the day!"
My fiances 17yo son was stranded at Dallas/Fort Worth airport for 26 hours due to a cancelled flight. Your hotel took excellent care of him!!! Jose made sure he made it to hotel safely, ensured he was safe and comfortable for the night, gave him a late check out so he wouldn't have to spend 6 hours at airport, then made sure he made it safely back to his terminal the next day. I am forever grateful to him for helping to ease the worry of his very scared mom.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Andrew D.
"poor"
Bed bugs something bite my legs didnt even sleep in it bad very baad
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
I had tv with 2 different remote
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Qayeum
For the price this was a good option. It was quiet and clean.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Clean room, comfortable bed. Easy access to DFW or downtown. Perfect if all you need is a nice place to sleep
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Very Disappointing. Room was sparse- outside dirty"
I chose Red Roof because I really liked the one in Vegas. This Hotel was nothing like the Vegas Hotel. The room had no amenities other than a T.V. Décor was depressing. The outside was disastrous. All the railings were very dirty, they are never cleaned, so you don't want to touch them. Stairways are dark at night. The cement walkways are also very dirty and stained with everything imaginable. Everything outside is filthy.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Spent one night. No fridge or Microwave, I did not pay attention to the description. Great price for one night. Very close to the airport.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Vile Hotel"
This is a vile hotel. The beds with huge stains on, the curtains, all stained, the air conditioner with packed dirt in the slats. It is probable the worst hotel I have ever been in. The man checked me in was rude and refused to give me a receipt. Chewing gum stuck on the walls. If my flight had not returned and cancelled and it was the only hotel available at 4 am I would never have stayed there.I had to get a towel to pull down the stained comforter th lay on the sheet. Hair all over the bathroom, long black hair and mold.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Robyn
"On a budget college kids worst experience"
Awful, but in reality nasty. Floors in the bathroom had cheap wood covered in mold. Bathroom had stains and something splattered on walls. It Had mold in the corners of the room and stains all over. It was a complete mess. The only redeeming quality was that it was close to the airport. It's better to hang out at the Denny's next door if you're flight is in less than 24 hours.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Stay was fine but was imform that shuttle would take me to dallas love field airport but did not and was not pleased at all
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
linita
the room was clean, no pests conditions, desk service and maid service was good. The location was good with a restaurant next door. Wifi was working properly. The hotel needs to do some upgrading and remodeling. My biggest concern was that the room smelled like mold. I had a restful quiet stay.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015