All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
8150 Esters Boulevard, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Service is adequate
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
Quiet.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"Clean rooms!"
I knew the room would have no coffee maker, but it is downstairs, but I brought my own with me. The stay was pretty good, the room was clean, we had no real problems.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Cathey
"Game weekend"
It was great!!! No problems room very clean and comfortable
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
May
"Short stay"
I stayed a couple days no problems wasn't there much was in town to visit family.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Richie
"Great hotel especially for price"
We were here for the weekend, everyone at the front desk is so nice and accommodating, we asked for a first floor room and each person we encountered at the front desk was so nice. Not much is walking distance unfortunately, though. We ubered to get food but it wasn't much more!
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Sapphire
I did enjoy my stay, it was very nice quite and clean. Overall room was comfortable. Yes,I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Reserved a room here because it was close to airport. First room we were given had a terrible odor. We discovered the air conditioner was leaking and the carpet was soaked. I called the desk and was given another room right away. The second room was much better. I would stay here again if catching another flight. Its very close and easy to get to the airport. It was also reasonably priced
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
ANGELA
"Never again"
WiFi didn't work, the room smelled like smoke and it had poor lighting also both of my room keys stopped working after the first day
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Victoria
"Never Again"
My room smelled like smoke. It's was hot and no shower curtain.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Christina
"GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR WHAT I NEEDED"
This hotel was in a great location. Was only there for one night.Was about 10 minutes away from airport where I needed to be to pick up my daughter the very next morning.Was also not to far from the Grapevine Mall;-)
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
kim
"Basically a motel"
Do not stay past one night ...had a lay over so it did for the night but I would never stay here again
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Red Roof saves the day!"
My fiances 17yo son was stranded at Dallas/Fort Worth airport for 26 hours due to a cancelled flight. Your hotel took excellent care of him!!! Jose made sure he made it to hotel safely, ensured he was safe and comfortable for the night, gave him a late check out so he wouldn't have to spend 6 hours at airport, then made sure he made it safely back to his terminal the next day. I am forever grateful to him for helping to ease the worry of his very scared mom.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Andrew D.
"poor"
Bed bugs something bite my legs didnt even sleep in it bad very baad
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
I had tv with 2 different remote
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Qayeum
For the price this was a good option. It was quiet and clean.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Clean room, comfortable bed. Easy access to DFW or downtown. Perfect if all you need is a nice place to sleep
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Very Disappointing. Room was sparse- outside dirty"
I chose Red Roof because I really liked the one in Vegas. This Hotel was nothing like the Vegas Hotel. The room had no amenities other than a T.V. Décor was depressing. The outside was disastrous. All the railings were very dirty, they are never cleaned, so you don't want to touch them. Stairways are dark at night. The cement walkways are also very dirty and stained with everything imaginable. Everything outside is filthy.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Spent one night. No fridge or Microwave, I did not pay attention to the description. Great price for one night. Very close to the airport.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Vile Hotel"
This is a vile hotel. The beds with huge stains on, the curtains, all stained, the air conditioner with packed dirt in the slats. It is probable the worst hotel I have ever been in. The man checked me in was rude and refused to give me a receipt. Chewing gum stuck on the walls. If my flight had not returned and cancelled and it was the only hotel available at 4 am I would never have stayed there.I had to get a towel to pull down the stained comforter th lay on the sheet. Hair all over the bathroom, long black hair and mold.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Robyn
"On a budget college kids worst experience"
Awful, but in reality nasty. Floors in the bathroom had cheap wood covered in mold. Bathroom had stains and something splattered on walls. It Had mold in the corners of the room and stains all over. It was a complete mess. The only redeeming quality was that it was close to the airport. It's better to hang out at the Denny's next door if you're flight is in less than 24 hours.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Stay was fine but was imform that shuttle would take me to dallas love field airport but did not and was not pleased at all
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
linita
the room was clean, no pests conditions, desk service and maid service was good. The location was good with a restaurant next door. Wifi was working properly. The hotel needs to do some upgrading and remodeling. My biggest concern was that the room smelled like mold. I had a restful quiet stay.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
cheryl
"Riches all over bath room"
Not happy with Expedia first , they should checked this hotel first then put their name as crosigner will never deal with Expedia any more
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
do not trust ho
"it is what it is."
The room was ordinary but served its purpose. Could have cleaned much better but good for the price and one night.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great location, decent motel"
Initially we were given a room with an A/C unit that roared, but when we requested a move we were given a room which had been remodeled and had a new A/C. Motel location is great for access to DFW Airport. The price was right.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Gene
Overall was a good overnight stay. Clean room. I forgot my phone in the room when I left for the airport early morning. But the customer service I spoke to from my airport terminal had it delivered to me on time at the airport. Will recommend Red roof inn Dallas anytime.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
My stay was very short but very pleasant and convenient to attractions.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
No iron. etc Had to look for someone to clean room Bare minium essentials in room, just a place to sleep and leave Denny's only option in area for food
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Sharron
"Barely passed."
Stayed there for two day for a convention. Room had a strong musty smell that would hit you pretty hard as soon as you stepped inside. There were roaches in the room and it dawned on me what that smell was, Roach killer so I guess they did not have a good exterminator to finish the job. Easy check in. They gave us the extra pillows we asked for. no breakfast but the Denny's next door was a plus. Beds were ok not the best. Plenty of parking which was good although the grounds around the hotel especially our building could have used some clean up. It was ok, but will leave this as a last resort if needed.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Lorenzo
"Bring your water-proof boots"
Half of the carpet was completely soaking wet. Arrived late in the evening so didn't have the energy to try and change rooms and lug all my stuff across the grounds. Could have been a nice stay, but the floor was disgusting.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Brett
Room was decent for the price. However, needs remodeling. Fan was noisy and room has strong humidity smell. Shuttle service to DFW and Parking $ were great!
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
It was fine the only thing there was no fridge
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
seletha
"My Last Stay"
My wife have been staying at the Red Roof DFW (Esters Rd) for several years and the overall quality of the facility and service has steadily declined. The issues have run from lack of hot water, no TV service, no wake up call, etc. This hotel definitely needs to be updated! There are too many hotel choices in the DFW area to continue to patronize this Red Roof.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Go Team!"
Stay for our son's baseball tournament. Clean, convenient, and comfortable. Excellent value for what we needed.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Murray
"Not a good Experience"
This hotel was minimally acceptable. We had to wait for almost one hour for the shuttle to the hotel and so it was way after midnight before we got into our room. They have one shuttle that can only hold 9 people and it services 8 hotels. Very poor service for an airport hotel. The room and the hotel in general were not nice, just showing signs of age and neglect. The elevator was not working in one of the wings. we would not stay there again if our travels bring us back to DFW.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Ok for the price"
Was looking for a motel close to Keller for an affordable price. This motel fit the bill for desired location and cost. Room was clean but didn't like the beds too well. Denny's next door very convenient for breakfast.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Terrible hotel, dirty and staff was rude."
The room smelled of vomit and was not clean. I took pictures of cigarette burns in the comforter, hairs in the bed, mouse droppings on the bathroom vanity and pubic hairs and bodily fluids in the bathroom. There were several nasty spots on the carpet and the hotel staff was far from attentive. The hotel manager was not helpful and very difficult to get a hold of.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"clean and reasonably priced"
loved that I could leave my car for a week and loved the airport shuttle
patricia
"Bad expedience"
The sheets were dirty, AND THERE WAS BED BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"One word"
STINKS .. I don't know if they have non-smoking rooms but, if you stay here ask for one.
"Shuttle is terrible"
We have stayed here many years when flying out of Dallas and had wonderful service. This year not only did we have trouble getting to the airport but waited over an hour to be shuttled back to hotel.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
martin
"Overpriced"
No coffee maker in the room. Is this mahattan? Paris? A $40 room. The van to the airport takes forever, since it serves like 6 hotels. They should throw the beds away
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
the bed was clean
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
the room we had was not cleaned very well,
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
jim
"Better then the alternative"
Hotel was a second choice, after being thoroughly disappointed with the condition of the hotel across the street. It met the need, but charges for parking if you need to leave your car for a few days. There was some cob webs and such, but it was clean enough. I never really like carpeted floor in hotels.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Bad bad bad"
Awful! Had to move rooms three times.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Staying to travel on vacation to mexico"
One of our friends rooms was opened at 1:30am & rented again or they other people were given the wrong room number. Their key opened our friends room. They were afraid & it scared them. We told the manager, he did nothing!
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
vacay
"Good for a quick, cheap overnight near DFW"
Shuttle pickup was pretty fast, they were there 15 minutes after I called, the drivers are rushed, so if you use it, make sure you keep an eye out for the van (that has multiple hotel names on it). Driver was courteous, he was all business, so I wouldn't expect a lot of small talk. Hotel check in was easy, staff was good. Room was better than I expected. Had an old TV- who cares! The bed was comfy, the shower was hot and plenty of water pressure. The place was quiet, it didn't smell bad, no bugs found. I didnt use the wifi so I cant comment on it. All in all, Shuttle service, 10-15 minutes from DFW, good price= I'd stay here again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Jay
"Getaway"
Room was ok motel is due for an update but was ok
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"a great night sleep."
The room was very clean and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015