All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
10 Hospitality Way, Carson City, NV, 89706, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Best hotel in town."
We were only able to stay one night at Hampton Inn, unfortunately. I waited until the last minute to book a hotel. The second night in town we stayed (for a higher price) at Holiday Inn. I will never wait until the last minute again. Hampton Inn far surpassed The Holiday Inn. It exceeded our expectations! Thank you.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Excellent for the $$$$"
This is the second time we have stayed here. Both times the cleanliness and service was great. Only issue is that they have feather pillows, which I do not like.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Carol Barrett
"great hotel near the freeway"
Everything was as expected when we arrived. The hotel is near the freeway, which was convenient, if heading to Lake Tahoe. However you do have to go into the city for decent food..
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Chuck
"Nice for anybody, especially business travellers"
I was impressed that the hotel had clothes washer/dryer for guests. I was impressed that I heard guests addressed by name when walking past counter. I was impressed by the presentation of the breakfast spread. I was impressed by the sack lunches neatly ready at the counter. I was impressed that every staff member had a pleasant, ready smile.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Hampton Inn and Suites is awesome!"
My family and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Carson, City, Nevada, and I highly recommend it! We had 2 rooms with 2 queen beds in each room. Our flight from Dallas to Reno was a late night flight, so I called when we arrived at the Reno airport to confirmed that our reservation was still being held. The front desk clerk that evening, Jason, could not have been more polite, and even said "drive carefully and I will be here waiting with the lights on when you arrive!" When we did arrive, he greeted us with a smile, and quickly checked us in and got us to our rooms in a very few minutes. Jason explained all about the breakfast buffet, the swimming pool, and everything else we needed to know. He even offered us apples from a large bowl as a bedtime snack! This hotel was very clean, the rooms were well appointed and roomy, the beds were comfortable, and the air conditioning was efficient. It is a small hotel, but not lacking for anything. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is planning a stay in the Carson City, Nevada area!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Pam
Nice, clean, & modern. Great breakfast. I will visit again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Excellent Weekend"
This was our first time at the Hampton and we found it quiet and very accommodating. The rooms we exceptionally clean and smelled fresh.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Sheryl B.
"Great Hotel but awful breakfast!!"
I have stayed at this hotel and location numerous times, and I love the cleanliness and great service, plus a wonderful pool and hot tub. The coffee is great...but don't eat the horrible breakfast!! First, no meat, and powdered eggs that taste horrible!! French toast slices that you need a chainsaw to cut through (and no syrup!!). Love the hotel, hate the breakfast!!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great experience"
Great value. I enjoyed the stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
brian t
"Conveniently located."
Very pleasant stay. The staff was very friendle and helpful, especially with dinner suggestions.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
rod
"Nice place and comfortable"
I would stay there again if needed.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Jordan
The service was great, the breakfast was very nice. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable as well. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"highly recommend"
This is the third time for us to stay in Hampton Inn for our family vacation in Lake Tahoe. Not expensive, but high quality comparing with those close to Tahoe. We enjoyed the swimming pool and free breakfast. The two rooms we stayed were very clean and quiet.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Youyou
"Carson City Hampton Inn"
Great place at a good price,
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Kerry
"Easy freeway access"
Very comfortable rooms clean and quite. It's nice not to hear the plumbing running (shower) from the surrounding room's. Breakfast was very ample. Will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Clean, breakfast was great, staff was helpful, room was clean and very large.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Jo Lee
"Nice and clean"
Close to freeway. Nice and clean. Nice pool and nice work out room. Nice place to stay if you are traveling!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Renurb
had everything we needed.very quiet.will be staying there again for sure.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City
Glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you with again in the future!
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
michelle
"Great location, also very good breakfast, m"
Very good
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City
Thank you for your comments. So glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast - we aim to please!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"bad"
the pillows were terrible and the bed was to soft to be able to sleep on.will stay some where else next time in Carson city.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. So sorry to hear the bed was too soft for your preference. Most guests rave about the comfort of Hampton’s signature mattresses; but knowing that everyone has different tastes, we can place a stiffening board under the bed upon request. We also have a variety of pillows that are available on request. Hopefully you will give us another try next time you are in Carson City – we want you to have a perfect night’s sleep!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Super breakfast, cold "heated" pool"
Very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff very caring and helpful. Very good breakfast every morning. Close to restaurants in Carson City. Closest casino is about a 10-minute drive. Great shopping centers within 15 minute drive. We enjoyed our stay a lot, in spite of having our room not cleaned on 1 of the 3 days we were there. Most apologetic and eager to please. Small fitness room and an indoor pool that was about five degrees under the 80 degrees they claimed it was heated to. Chilly!! Still used it, though, after reporting the cold water to the desk.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City
Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff takes great pride in delivering top-notch guest service. Please accept our apologies that your room wasn't serviced on one day of your stay - we will address this with our housekeeping team. The pool temperature has been adjusted since your visit. Hope to see you again in the future!
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"very accommodating."
Even though Expedia messed up my request for a handicap room, the hotel was able to remedy it themselves even though they aren't supposed to. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was large enough and very clean. I came for a family wedding and we had a good experience for such a short trip.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Very nice and clean room. Quiet. Breakfast bar was great. Bed was a bit too soft. Next time I stay, I will request a firmer bed. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Would stay here again!"
The front deal was very friendly, the room was clean and. Breakfast was awesome! Definitely worth the money!!!
1 night trip May 14, 2014
Sousa's
Stayed for 2 nights, a quick weekend get away. Like the place in general, clean, good breakfast, nice swimming pool. My husband like the warm blanket on bed.
Other trip May 5, 2014
nurse
"Stay in Carson City"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff even went out of their way by checking us in prior to check-in time. Clean facility and we will stay again if we are in the area. A big thanks to Hampton on this experience.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Excellent facility"
It was a little out of the way considering I searched for a Reno hotel but it was worth the trip.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Everything was clean and comfortable. The breakfast not as good as Best Western or Mariott but still good.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Dipankar
"Overnight stay in town"
Always clean and convenient. I always try and stay in Hampton Inns
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Dean
"Good choice for a business hotel in Carson City"
I stayed here for business in Feb 2014. It had everything I needed and made the stay quite pleasant. Good internet. Good workspace in the room. Good breakfast buffet. Nice bathroom and lighting.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014
over all it's great. The services is good, cleaning is very good.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Sridhar
"Close to family"
We have been very,very pleased every time we have stayed. This time whoever serviced our room even detected our coffee needs (based on the previous day). Now that is over the top! :).
2 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Cunninghams
"Nice, clean and comfortable hotel rooms"
Enjoyed our stay and were able to visit near tourism areas.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Toney
"Easy choice in CC"
Have stayed in many of the hotels in Carson City, Hampton Inn is the best. They have a heated indoor pool and a workout room. The complimentary breakfast was nice and they even offer a "breakfast to go" bag if you want to grab something on the way out. Room was quiet, comfortable, and clean. Good value for the money.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
J&P
"really nice inexpensive hotel"
The hotel was easy to get to and the surrounding area is peaceful so you get a good night's sleep. Most of the staff were very warm and helpful. Our room was really clean and well-maintained and the beds and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast selection is much better than other hotels offering continental breakfast for free. There is free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate all day. Really liked this hotel and would come back if I visit the area again.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
Audrey
"Good hotel- terrible smell"
Hampton's are usually a safe bet. This one is in good condition and not bad. Something about the plants or bushes selected outside though that make the whole property smell very bad. These need to go for sure or so will guest.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Extreem nice Hotel , close to Carson City airport"
I enjoyed the heated swimming pool. The warm environment the staff were making is some thing more than wonderfull , they make you feel at home .
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
RAJAB
"Accomplished the goal"
The stay was fine, the breakfast was not very good.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
Holly
"Clean, comfortable, and quiet."
We arrived after midnight, and hotel staff quickly attended us as we walked in.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Excellent rooms"
These rooms were very clean. Hotel staff was awesome and the entire hotel look great!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Carson at Carson City"
Helpful and courteous staff as always!
2 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great escape"
Great place to rest! Very clean and good wifi
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Great Location and Comfortable place to stay!"
I have always had good experiences with Hampton Inn. This selection was pleasing and a very comfortable stay. From the friendly reception and cleanliness of the facility, decorating, comfort of the lounge/lobby area it was great. The room was very clean, comfortable with nice amenities. The morning breakfast was plentiful and lots of choices.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Nice for the price."
Would like to of had a bit more comfortable mattress. The hotel was friendly and convienent location.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Patti
"In a golf tournament in Carson City, NV.every year"
Very nice service and the staff was very attentive. I know where I'll be staying every year.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Close to Dr Office"
We had a dentist appointment and Dr appointment. Both were located just down the street. Not real convenient for shopping or going out to dinner. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was great.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Clean and orderly run hotel located well."
Enjoyable stay in a clean hotel with a courteous staff. Lack of airport shuttle service to Reno was the only difficulty experienced. Coffee/Tea availability in lobby was a real plus for me. Breakfast provided second to none. One of my best.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Good beds good breakfast close to Tahoe
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"Hampton Inn Carson CIty"
Excellent hotel, good amenities and friendly service.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Kriste
"a hotel"
internet access was bad and had to go to the front desk to get help to get it going
Other trip Sep 6, 2013