All hotels in Webster, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2450 Empire Blvd, Webster, NY, 14580, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Missing TV"
Booked Double bed with sofabed and only got the double bed. TV was also missing form the room. they moved us to the Double Double with a TV
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Not comfortable"
It was uncomfortable and there was a lot of dirtiess throughout our room as if they didn't care about the condition of this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Quemaine
Room was very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"Holiday Visit"
We checked in, they assigned us to a room that someone was still staying in. They apologized and gave us another room. The room smelled stale and musty. The hotel is non-smoking, we did not understand why there was a large ash tray in the room. The phone did not work, there were burn marks on the rug.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"EXCELLENT"
Absolutely EXCELLENT. Great value. Nice room. No problems. No complaints
"Wrong reservation"
I booked the hotel through Expedia it was suppose to be a double bed in a non smoking room when we got to our room it was clearly a smoking room and it stunk so bad I had to open the window there were ashes on the window sill it was awful and there was only one pillow on the bed. The hotel could not accommodate a non smoking room because it was booked.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Unhappy
"Good Hotel for a Good Price"
We came up here for a wedding. Instead of paying $150+ a night at the wedding hotel... we opted to stay here for $60+tax a night for two nights. Got a smoking room with 2 queen beds. The room was clean and breakfast was served every morning from 7-10 am. There are tons of restaurants down the street from the hotel where you can grab a good bit to eat.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Not recommended"
I can deal with a lot in hotel rooms, but this was dirty even for me. Plus the Jacuzzi part of the tub was broken. Spend a little more and stay elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Excellent, economical, in spite of problems"
We chose Super 8 for economy, location close to Rochester, and breakfast. Breakfast options were quite adequate for our tastes, but no tables, so we took a tray back to our room. We had 2 problems - first, I didn't keep a clear description of location, so when I called the front desk for help, she didn't know how to help me find it by local roads. Second, we had a room with a full size bed and the mattress sagged so much that it dumped us both into the middle. I reported it when we checked out and the clerk said they already had replacements ordered, but they hadn't arrived yet. Overall we enjoyed our stay here and there were good restaurants close.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Don
"Perfect for the Price"
Clean and comfortable - WIFI Good Now- compared to last time - even in a room at the end. Guess they are reading reviews...
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
MARKON
"can't trust them"
my stay was geniuinly terrible. not only was my paper worked forged by another guest but the front desk had no idea.they have no form of id checking at all when you walk in. you can say you are someone and you would just be let in with a room key like nothing is wrong and when we checked in and got our room key somebody else was staying in our room! now imagine walking into someones room when they are inside, it scared us both! we did not feel safe anymore knowing that somebody else could just get a key and walk into our room.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Not a very clean room"
Nice and friendly staff. The room that I stayed in was the worst that I have been in and I have been at several 1-2 star hotels in the Rochester area. The pillows smelled as though the cases were not changed. I had to go out and buy a pillow. I didn't want to touch the walls in the room. The room made me feel disgusted.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
S
close to everything but starting to go down with service and accomodations
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Overall Good but lousy wireless"
Clean and comfortable but wireless was very weak or non-existent in room.-had to use common area.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Markon
"unhappy not room, & we book on line and paid"
We had contact the hotel that we would be checking in late. When we were a hour away from hotel we call to let them know that we were a hour out and they informed us that it wasn't a problem. Once we arrive we find that they had given are room away and the place us in a room that was un-construction. My husband meet with the manager the who had us move to another room for our next night stay. We were informed that the problem was with booking on line and that they over book the hotel. Not sure if I would stay there again. We have been staying there for the past few years. However in the past few stay, I feel that the hotel is not up to standard as it once was.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Big Ron
"hotel close to the wedding reception"
very nice hotel quite and very clean friendly staff and continental breakfast had problem with bathroom sink and the maintenance man was there fixing it within 5 minutes.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Sold Out and Stupid"
We had a light night flight and so were late getting to the motel. They had GIVEN our room away, and were supposedly SOLD OUT. So at MIDNIGHT we were looking for a room.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Bathroom was not clean. Mattress in very poor condition. Smoking was allowed in nonsmoking rooms. Stayed here on many occasions over the years but this time was disappointing.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Close to what we needed and fily events"
Issues with young baseball players up tell early hours of morning ...no supervision.....after talking with staff at hotel it was a bit better. Not sure what else to say about problem.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Very noisy at night until 1130 outside. Did not realize so many Spanish people being there like 50 I think immigration officer should've been there maybe several people would've been deported. No elevator bad for old people
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"This hotel is sucks."
When I arrived there and they said my room is flood. I asked them what cause flood by? They said don't know, so I can't use my room and I left. That hotel never told me till I arrived and waste my time. I live away about 3 hours.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
joshua
"Good motel, but check-in was utter nightmare!"
Good motel, but staff was horrid. They double charged the room (Expedia was already paid, but they recharged again even after being handed expedia printout, and after 40 minutes of checkin delay and CC reswiping 5 times. They even charged the full balance to a stranger in another state with unrelated credit card at one point. (I think that charge got reversed) Fishy making 8 copies of client room key (said machine finicky), Fishy asking for Credit card and license 5 different times. (computer down, then internet down, then corporate db down, then room not cleared for move in, then towels hold up, etc etc). They never reversed the duplicate CC charges like they said they would upon checkout later in week, had to involve credit card company to start charge block. Manager never called back any of 3 or 4 days despite corp chain instructing them to contact us. Never got ANY phone calls. Staff at one point even "forgot" to hand back drivers license after the 5th time passed over the counter to them. He seemed overly interested in back of credit card, as well as front. Ugh!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Grumpy
"terrible"
Really bad. The room smelled very bad, moldy. You could see high water marks on the wall and door.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"needs updates"
Outdated room. Not bad but no where near great. But worked out fine
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Basic and Clean but nothing Fancy"
The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly and the motel is clean. If you are only doing an overnighter, like we were, and you don't want to spend much, it's fine. Otherwise, if you want a newer hotel, with amenities and ambiance, keep looking. This is a very basic motel, great for short, inexpensive stays. The rooms are clean but outdated and worn. There is a coffee pot, hairdryer and continental breakfast. It's safe, clean and inexpensive, but not really a family place, as there is no pool or anything geared toward children.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Laine
Caters to a lot of young people and a many comings and goings. Some were undesirables. Will never stay at this hotel again on my trips to Rochester.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Wayne Hadley
"Not the greatest"
This hotel wasn't the greatest. Room wasn't very clean. It appeared old and definitely needs an update.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Terrible place. Asked for a non smoking room. Got the smoking room instead. My reservation was also lost at the hotel when I arrived.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"get what you pay for"
Carpet looked dirty and stained. Had to crawl under the bathroom sink to get the lever up to drain the sink. Rinse hair out of the tub to shower. Although my room was non smoking and smelled OK the hallway reeked of cigarette smoke.
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
One bed was not made. There are an apple core in a cup on the table. The garbage wasn't emptied and my window was wide open when i got there at midnight after a long day. Other than that, my stay was just ok.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Great personalized service"
The General Manager Eric is a great leader for the hotel. Very helpful and sincere!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
John & Crystal
"The hotel was close to the meeting I attended."
The hotel staff couldn't be less attentive. I waited over 1 hour for someone to show up at the desk to give me a room key that actually worked in my room. On checkout, the clerk was more interested in his Ipad and finally looked up, after I left the room key on the desk and was 3/4 of the way out the door.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Crazy"
At check in, one girl was working and completely clueless how to do anything. That's ok, sometimes people are new. The other guy, who was the GM, was helping her, taking personal phone calls, and it took about 20 minutes to check in, with one other person ahead of us. When I got to my room, the window was stuck open but it was cheap and clean and I was only staying the night so, whatever - I cranked up the heat. In the morning, the fire alarm went off about 6 times. Obviously they were having a problem with it, so I thought when I checked out there may be some kind of explanation, but nobody said a word. Not the maids in the hall, they were busy chatting and ready to turn it off again as if it happens all the time, not the front desk or the GM guy... It was weird.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Holiday Trip"
We stayed here while visiting family. The hotel is conveniently located. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Coffer maker in the room and free continental breakfast were nice. Room met our needs.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Debbie
"I have stayed in better super 8 hotels!"
staff were fine! hotel rooms need some remodeling carpets warn, paint chipping, and there is no place to sit for breakfast!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
tinamarie
"well rested"
I was in the area doing some home improvement on my rental property and did not anticipate staying in Webster,NY as long as i did. I ended up sleeping at Super 8. I overslept. It was quiet and was perfect for a one night stay.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
Keniel L
nothing worthwhile to write, average accomadations, staff was friendly, rooms due for upgrade, time for some new flat screen televisions.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Room was clean and staff was very pleasant during check in. Stayed in a room on the first floor, and the ice maker leaked (wet socks when I went to get ice). Staff apologized and said it was scheduled for replacement. Could hear occupant walking around in room above. May be a problem if someone is sensitive to noises.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
The only thing missing was a refrigerator and microwave in the room, otherwise the accommodations were very very good
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Earnest
"Easy access to where we needed to go. Shopping and"
Everything was fine. Manager and staff very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Nice hotel near comedy club."
The greeting was friendly and professional. The lobby area and hallways were clean and we'll lit. The room was clean..bed comfortable. No issues from noisy adjacent rooms. Is it the ritz? No, but for $ 60 a night, it is clean, comfortable and it stacks up against those charging a lot more for the same size room.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
susie
"Not good at all"
The hotel lobby was some what clean. The room was dirty, the rugs were stained, the bathroom smelled like mold and I didn't want to touch the shower curtain.. it was gross. The tv was from 1908 and the hotel was plain nasty. Wouldn't recommend it at all!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Lance hinkle
"great staff"
I arrived later in the evening and the gentleman at the front desk so was so pleasant and very informative. Very smooth check in and love the area, easy to the city yet small town feel
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
Rebecca
"Hotel good location."
The room should have been cleaner and the linens changed.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"OK for a night"
Hotel was clean, modestly appointed and least expensive in the area for a Sat. night. Continental breakfast was fine.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Loved my stay"
My stay here was wonderful. I experienced wonderful customer service from the front desk associates to the maids. Everyone was very pleasant and caring.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
"No hesitations recommending this hotel"
This is a fine hotel. As long as you're not looking for any bells and whistles, this is a solid establishment. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, room was clean. Didn't spend a whole lot of time actually at the hotel, but it served its purpose. Would stay here again if I were ever in the area.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"nice motel close to seabreeze amusment park"
motel was clean, staff helpful, gave us very good directions to Seabreeze amusement park
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Perfect stay for doing business"
Staff was wonderful, they handled everything very well, easy check in easy check out.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Just okay. Problems taking a shower because the water was too hot and very difficult to adjust temperature. Would have had a bad problem if child was involved. It was just okay to stay as an overnighter.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013