All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Leona Vicario, entre Revolucion y 20 de Noviembre, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean and perfect for us."
Clean, if we needed something, it was brought to us immediately. We didn't have a refrigerator and asked for one and it was brought to us. The room was always clean when we got back. Everything worked. It is not a 5 star but was priced perfect and fit our needs.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Would Not Recommend"
Room was old and dirty looking, furniture torn and dirty, shower plugged, ants everywhere, phones were dead, lights were broken. Asked staff for towels and never got them. Only 2 staff memeber helpful.
Response by Estancia Real Cabo San Lucas
thank you very mucht, we appreciate your comment.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Lulu
"Nice little hotel close to every thing."
Comfortable rooms but get one accross the pool from the office. Street side was pretty noisy till way late. Moved to other side next night and was very quiet. Nice staff. Easy parking. Okay hot breakfast with great coffee. Maybe 4 or 5 easy blocks to ground zero, Sqid row, Hard rock, marina. Really good food nearby.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
t
"nice place to stay on a budget, close to the beach"
hotel staff was very pleasant. the buffet breakfast was exceptional. the pool was clean and well maintained.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
lulu
"Mostly great, except for the shower."
Very quiet, private hotel. Only complaint is with the shower. I actually think it was more the showerhead than a lack of hot water, but we could not manage to get a hot shower the whole time we were there (despite the fact that there was plenty of hot water in the sink). Everything else was great.
3 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
"ZERO stars. The worst hotel I experienced."
ZERO stars if I could!! This hotel was the worst I've ever stayed. Especially the lady for the night at the front desk was terrible service. We have lots of problems on our room, but she had never even tried to solve them. Free WiFi? yes, but not in your room. only in public area, but very low connection. Free breakfast? yes, but you can't stand it for the next day. Free parking? yes, but we had no space because all staff's cars were parked there. We parked on the street until one of the staff left. In the room, there are mold & mildew everywhere, especially in the shower room!! We didn't wanna even stepped into the shower room. Our room was the 1st floor, and the stuffs peeking into the room from the back window, the back area was laundry area, which was very dirty. They provided only 1 dirty worn-out smells bath towel per person, which means you don't have hand towels, or any smaller towels. What should you do after you wash your hands? Oh, of course, your room smells sooooo bad!! Terrible experiences.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good budget hotel near downtown and beach."
We picked this hotel primarily for its location and affordability. The reviews and photos also helped in making our decision to book there. Arriving at the hotel, the staff is attentive and able to speak both English and Spanish. The rooms are pretty basic, but we just needed a place to sleep and shower. The wi-fi is very spotty. We could only get good signal strength near the lobby. The bed was very comfortable and A/C took a little getting used to but did the job in cooling down the room. The water in our shower had the hot/cold reversed and the water pressure was a bit weak. Also, the hot water didn't last too long, so best take the shower early in the morning or late night. There are not really any rooms with a view. All rooms have windows facing outwards and none have a window to the pool. The pool is a decent size, but unfortunately there was no poolside bar as expected. The breakfast service was lacking. The breakfast was buffet style with a bit of variety, but the quality was just ok. The hotel is just 2 blocks away from the main road to the downtown area. It was a real convenience not having to pay for a taxi to get around town. Overall, this hotel definitely has potential to be a great place if they step up the breakfast service and actually made use of the poolside bar.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Cheap motel at best"
There were so many issues with the room, property and way the hotel was advertised. Our front door wouldn't even lock half the time, the shower door was like a jack in the box that popped open during the middle of the shower, water was shut off for a period of time, had a sticky grime on the floor, buffet was unappealing (eggs had some weird black color), etc. etc. The staff was nice and it was well located and easy to walk around. On a separate note: My overall feel of the area is it should be renamed to Cabo Scam Lucas. Watch out for any sales pitches or timeshare offers and only rent cars from Budget or Alamo. DO NOT take the free offers!!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Cheap hotel with great location"
Went to Cabo San Lucas for 10 nights in late december, booked Estancia Real for its price and location - and this is exactly what we got. Good price and great location. The rooms were sufficient, but not more. The beds were OK, we had a big flatscreen TV and the bathroom was clean. However it did lack a minibar-refrigerator (which would have been great for water, beers etc), the AC had seen better days (even though it worked most of the time) and it wasn't the most spacious room. The breakfast was not great, but OK. It was a great mix of strange things in a buffee setting. Example:scrambled eggs, pasta carbonara, nachochips with cheese, brown beans and some mexican dish I have never seen before. To that, coffee, juice, dry croissants and some watermelon. The service was however quite good. You get beachtowels for free in the reception, the receptionist knows good english, we got help with special room service when one of us got sick... very good! All in all, you get what you pay for. For the price we payed, this was a great hotel that had a short 10 min walk to the Meridano Beach and less to the Marina, bars and restaurants. If you are looking for a cheap (but not hostel-cheap) place to stay, I would recommend it.
10 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
Truls
"Great location and under average room."
This hotel is located near marina. It's walking distance. There are lots of shops and restaurant near the hotel. First day, no hot water, second day it's swimming pool temperature. Third day I finally got hot water for 5min. I love the location and price but not room.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Clean"
The hotel was clean, our room had little water pressure and the hot was the cold and cold hot for the shower. The TV cable was not coming in a few local channels. (Still some effects from the storm) As you walk downtown on the side street you may come across downed cable lines. But if you are looking for a clean room and close to downtown we didn't mind it, The front desk staff were nice, the pool water was cool but had a nice area for little ones.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"A little (inexpensive) gem"
To say that I'm surprised about the quality of this hotel is an understatement. I came to cabo for a cheap (and I do mean cheap) Christmas getaway. I booked this with just a little trepidation based on many reasons. I'm not looking to be a snob, but I'm well traveled and have had the privilege of staying at some of the best hotels in the world so feel able to comment with some justification. Suffice to say, I was ready for something far less appealing than the Real. Here's the good, the bad and the ugly. The good: terrific location, very close to everything, clean rooms with free bottled water everyday, nice fluffy towels and comfortable beds. Staff very friendly and accommodating. The bad, terrible wifi (although it is free so can't really complain), breakfast is minimal but again it's free. The ugly: not sure if this was just my room but the shower was horrendous. Barely a trickle of water came through and was the only disappointment. Terrific place and value for the money, I would certainly come back!
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
dick
"Close to everything"
Good location! Friendly staff! Nice free breakfast! However rooms are horrible dated and bathroom stinks! They ran out of water my second day for like 5 hours could not use the bathroom or do anything! AC works good and beds are comfy
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"First time, last time"
Bed was hard, pillows moldy, phone needed batteries, dudnt work. no hi def tv. I was able to watch 2 channels! Wi fi was good,staff very nice and helpful changed all the sheets and pillows no prob. They were totally great. 2nd room, door wouldnt lock, had to switch fam 2 a diff room on 2 nt. too much to conplain about too little to complement other thsn the apogetiv staff.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"not worth the price"
hotel is old very small room not wort 100 dollars. sterfoum cups in bathroom for drinking .
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Ronald
"location is good!"
Hotel front desK was great. I was able to communicate with them. Housekeeping however didn't speak english so I couldn't communcate that I didn't require any services. Lady kept cleaning my room with me still in it! so i gathered my purse and walked to the mall so she could do her job. Room on expedia was over rated. Hotel rooms need a bit of an upgrade. It's a good thing that this hotel was near a mall and the marina if not it might not see much visitors.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Decent Hotel for the money."
This hotel is walking distance from restaurants, bars and clubs. Safe location. 5 minute walk to the marina.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Big Surprise"
We have stayed here before and have liked it immensely. HOWEVER.... This time, unbeknownst to my wife and I charged the ENTIRE stay for two rooms on my credit card the MINUTE we checked in....instead of at the end of our stay!! WITHOUT my knowledge or consent. Our rental company did the SAME thing. AND.....most places in Cabo now DO NOT accept CASH. So my entire credit card was 'used up' on the very first DAY.... They admittled that this is a new policy....but they NEVER made me aware of this BE AWARE AND ASK IF THE HOTEL AND CAR ARE CHARGING UP FRONT!!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Good 3 star"
Great location. Easy walk to marina, shops and resturants. Clean, comfortable, nice people. Would do it again
3 night trip Mar 4, 2014
Jenny
I reported a leak in my bathroom which no one came to fix. Much less even an apology for the leak.
3 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Isaias
"Great location, pool courtyard."
All good except maid roll their carts on stone pavement that sounds like an earthquake inside the rooms.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Good, affordable hotel near everything in Cabo"
Stayed here for a friend's bachelor party. We were looking for an affordable place to stay close to the bars and marina. Staff were nice and helpful. Beds were okay. Perfect for people just looking for a jump off point and not a whole lot of hotel fluff included.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"On a budget but great location"
Two years ago we did all inclusive elsewhere. This year I went for cheaper. This place delivered. We all loved the pool. surroundings. big parking lot . staff was good. Highly recommended if on a budget.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
ema
"Staff very helpful and friendly!"
The hotel is ok... The room is very simple! But clean and with everything that you need. Swimingpool is clean an breakfast very good! Staff very friendly.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Loved our stay"
This is very authentic which is what I was looking for. If you are looking to "blend in" it is perfect. If you want to look and be treated like a tourist then one of those huge Resorts would probably be better for you. They are in the middle of renovating as it was a Comfort Inn. Very nice breakfast with fresh fruit, cereal, bread and juice. They will also do made to order breakfast for a small price. There is a lot of road construction out front, but we just cut over to next block and didn't have to hop the curbs etc. Close to everything..2 blocks from El Squid Roe, 5 blocks to Marina (total tourist gathering) and if you go opposite direction of Marina you are in the real Cabo. Very little English is spoken here and the people are wonderful. I was a female alone walking all over the place and never felt afraid. I am actually planning on getting an apartment in this area in Nov for about 6 months. Absolutley one of the best times ever and this hotel was great.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Tanya
"Good location; terrible bed linens"
Location very central for Cabo, and the pool (which we did not use due to cool temps) is beautiful. However, the room was very cramped and basic and the bed linens were terrible. I had no idea sheets were still made with such a low thread count; they felt like about 100-count sheets at the most. Additionally, visitors in the near future should be aware that Avenida Leona Vicario is undergoing major reconstruction (May 2013) and the work started around 7:30 Saturday morning. Weekdays might be even earlier, but we stayed only the one night before moving to a nicer, quieter location.
1 night family trip May 3, 2013
Arlene
"Awesome Trip!"
It was a really confortable stayin here, breakfast, computer access, good and clean rooms! The only thing is that the pool had a lot of chlorine! But you have plenty of beachs to swim too! The service was really nice, there are security safeboxes in each room and it was really close to the Marina! I will totally recommended!
4 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Araceli
"Decent hotel"
This is a decent hotel in expensive cabo san lucas. The hotel is very basic with limited amenities but has cheap prices. The alie for money is there. Pool is nice yet there is a lot of noise coming from the street nearby.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"good hotel, walk to everything, city location"
Very nice city hotel, kind of a business hotel, fun pool with bar. Good breakfast. good location in town clean, helpful staff
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2012
steve like to go
"Great bargain at a great location."
Only two short blocks to the mall and marina. Very clean and attractive though small room. Coffee in the ,room as well as a good continental breakfast included. Nice pool inthe center courtyard. Quiet along back half, away from the street. Safe included in the room. Very friendly staff. Far more Mexicans than Gringos stayed there while we were there. They know where the bargains are! Free parking on both ends of the hotel. Very thick bath towels.
7 night trip Dec 27, 2012
Jim and Bonnie
"I would recommend for a low budget stay."
I booked this hotel because I had one more night in Cabo and wanted something inexpensive and close to the marina and downtown. The location was actually perfect. A block from Plaza Bonita and the marina area. There is nothing fancy about this hotel but I would say that I found it to be very clean and perfect for my needs. The room rate includes continental breakfast, water and coffee in the room and free parking and I was able to print out my boarding passes the next morning without any problem to catch my flight.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Nancy14

"great location"
this is more of a motel than hotel, well maintained with good staff. close to everything. two blocks to harbour and entertainment area and a ten minute walk to beach. no bar or restauent but close to lots. front desk staff great very helpfull. pool not large but clean and well maintained great to use in the afternoon after shopping or just relaxing. three stories of rooms in u shape around pool. room on small side but mine was in good shape, a little dark. first floor rooms open on to pool but window in room can't be used because opens on to lane(had black out curtains for privatcy) only thing my room had no cold water in bathroom, including toilet.(kinda wierd but not totally a bad thing) hotel is not for someone looking to spend the day by the by the pool being pampered, but if you want a clean place with a nice pool and a great loction this is it.
Response by Estancia Real Cabo San Lucas
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Lloyd
"Best deal for the price!"
For the price; it's a nice hotel...quiet. This is my second time there with my wife... And If I go back to Cabo I will stay there again. I like the location, service and the rooms might not be the greatest but It does the job!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Raymundo
"Hotel in nice location"
Stayed in hotel Dec 14, it's a basic hotel but cleaned everyday. Good selection for breakfast. Hotel is located few minutes from main Street, also near to the Mall through which you can get to the Marina. Some nice restaurants across the street.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Jay
"Terrible"
Checked out 2 days into a week long stay as housekeeping opened my room door to a complete stranger while I was inside taking nap they didn't verify his room felt very unsafe
7 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
deborah
"Good $$ Value in Cabo"
Stayed another week at the Estancia, i think this is our fourth stay there. Good bang for the buck in Cabo. Rooms are clean, but could use a little update. Hotel is relatively quiet, and location is good, although on the outer fringe of the tourist area. Staff are friendly. Our only real gripe is the beds are a little hard. Nothing fancy, but a good base for getting out and about Cabo.
6 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Alan
"Clean and friendly"
Enjoyed our stay. Front desk receptionist was very friendly and helpful....recommended an excellent restaurant.
3 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2014
"No hassle"
It was a nice little quiet spot to getaway from the hustle and bustle of tourists. The room was very basic. Nothing fancy but it worked perfectly for my needs.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2013
Max B.
MX
it was great, i had a really good time, the pool great and the room was very comfortable :)
6 night trip Aug 2, 2013
anniacanada@shaw,ca

"Recomendado 100%"
Muy buen hotel recomendado, cerca de todo pero sin ser ruidoso, las habitaciones muy limpias, la atención al huésped excelente. Sin duda me volvería a hospedar en este hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
CELESTE
MX
"Bueno para estar con amigos"
Buena la estadia y atencion, sin embargo el servicio de limpieza nunca fue bueno, no se nos repuso accesorios ni toallas Ademas dr qur la limpieza nunca fue a profundidad durante los 4 dias. El desyuno buffet bueno y todos los dias tenia algunas variaciones.
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Fidel
MX
"Ubicación estratégica para visitar Cabo San Lucas"
El autobús que sale del aeropuerto pasa a una cuadra del hotel (el que tomas junto al estacionamiento del aeropuerto). Las habitaciones son tranquilas y el personal muy amable. Un hotel muy sencillo pero excelente si lo que quieres es visitar cabo San Lucas y no quedarte encerrado en el hotel
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"mUY CENTRICO"
LO QUE NOS GUSTO MAS FUE LA CERCANIA AL CENTRO DE CABO, ESTABAMOS A UNOS PASOS DE LOS CENTROS COMERCIALES Y LUGARES TURISTICOS.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
MX
"Cama confortable. Limpio. Buena atención."
Hotel muy tranquilo. "Vista a la alberca", resultó ser la puerta de entrada a la habitación, pero en sí, las habitaciones no tienen vista a la alberca. No existe bell boy que te ayude con tus maletas. Si hiciste la reservación por hoteles.com, no te dan factura y la tiene uno que solicitar a hoteles.com. Está ubicado en el Centro. Hotel cómodo. Lejos de la playa.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Carmen
"椅子が"
部屋自体は金額的に満足。立地も。ただ、部屋内の椅子が革張りなんですが長時間座るにはきついかなぁ。
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
しん
JP
"sencillo pero agradable"
Es un hotel muy sencillo la alberca casi siempre esta fria pero en general es un hotel economico que ofrece un buen servicio
5 night trip Dec 27, 2013
jorge
MX
"Excelente hotel, bueno, bonito y barato"
Excelente hotel, se encuentra a dos cuadras de la marina y a tres cuadras de la zona de antros, la ubicacion es inmejorable ya que desde ahi puedes hacer todos los recorridos a pie, sin gastar en transportacion, lo recomiendo ampliamente
3 night trip May 20, 2013
MX
el hotel esta bien ubicado, a unos metros de todo,enfrente, en la otra acera hace parada el autobus que te deja en el aeropuerto, a dos cuadras del centro comercial plaza bonita, de marina , enfrente del hotel hay café internet y minisuper .el hotel esta muy limpio y cómodo,el personal amable,el desayuno basico bien.la alberca tenia mucho cloro pero en general,es excelente opción para descanzo.no se van a arepentir.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2013
"los cabos ok."
bueno ....les puedo decir que es muy bonito ......todo la estancia comoda....buen servicio y atenciones mas que bien...... es recomendable ampliamente y lo dire a mis familiares, para que algun dia que vengan se instalen aqui...siii.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013