All hotels in Grove City, Ohio, United States of America
1849 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH, 43123, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.4
    2.8
    2.5
    2.1
VERY DIRTY HOTEL AND ROOMS, I WOULD NOT ALLOW MY PETS TO SLEEP IN A PLACE LIKE THIS. THIS PLACE SHOULD NOT BE RATED A 2 STARS, IT'S TOO OUTDATED AND DIRTY, SHOULD BE A HALF A STAR.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"okay for one night"
Needed room for one night, that was pronbably all I could hanle. The upstairs must have been in the renovating process because there were mattresses in the hallway and other stuff in the hall.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
lm
"Days Inn, should be titled: Days of Old"
When we arrived, no one was at the desk for up to 2 minutes. Then the host told us our room would not be ready for 20 minutes, wow!!! amazing you can't check out late but we are paying for a room we can't get into for 20 minutes. I guess that is how it is suppose to be. Room smelled terrible, sink plug was broke, toilet dirty under the bowl, holes in the ceiling. I think the only good news was leaving. And most of all if this is what you get for booking to get the best deal than I won't do it any more. Breakfast, should have gone to a restaurant. Oh well! live and learn, I will take pictures the next time.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
jim
"Very poor for Breakfast - Hotel is old !"
Will not come back to any Day's Inn,, this facilty needs updating and lighting in Hall Ways. Brreakfast area reminded me as eating in the hallway!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Days Inn Grove City, Ohio"
Was very disappointed! Will never book without seeing again! Room was musty, carpet was terrible,didnt want to take my shoes off. Bed was awful, went to store and bought own blanket and pillows to use. Even the door lock was coming out of wall! Probably should have slept in car!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Not a Clean Room"
I thought the hotel staff was extremely nice, but the place was filthy. When I saw the cleaning staff, they were just standing around and talking. I think they need to be supervised! Hair in the sink, the bathroom door had dirt all over it, and my son's feet ended up black from walking on the carpet. I was very shocked at how dirty a hotel could be.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Location close to wedding we were attending"
Hotel was very dirty and musty smelling. Room was not swept and bathroom was dirty. Made me feel dirty just being there. Would not stay there again and will not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Lori
"Hotel for Training"
The hotel is dated and smells a little funny, but the staff is amazing!!! I switched from one hotel to this hotel and was glad that I did. The lady that checked my in went above and beyond.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Served its purpose."
The location, was great as far as shopping and in nice low crime area. As far as stay, front desk attendant was proffesional. Yes the hotel was old, and I didnt mind that. When I arrived in room there was an old baby doll, not a small one but one the size of a cabbage patch kid. It should have been noticed. The bathroom and everything was clean. The unfortunate thing was the water was Luke warm in shower if that. I could barely take shower.. It sered it's purpose, but I wiling to pay and save up to go to higher quality hotel that has at least the basic functions.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Days Inn
no problems
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Easy to Get To"
I did not get in until 9:00 pm, but the clerk was right there waiting for me. He greated me by my name and gave me exact direction on how to get to my room. The hotel seems a bit old, but the rooms were as clean as they could be.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Mel
Was mislead into thinking I had a room with 2 double beds. Only had one double bed. Sink in bathroom needed repairing. Personnel was helpful and courteous.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Softball tourney weekend"
Our softball team stayed there for a weekend tourney a few miles up the road. The location was perfect. The hotel was a little dated and there was some smoke smell in the hallways, but otherwise our room was clean and served our purpose just fine.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Don't stay here"
Paid for 2 queen got 2 full size beds hotel stunk non smoking room smelled like smoke air condition didn't work very well and it leaked toilet was broke no elevator just steps horrible coffee very old hotel would not recommend to any one highly over priced
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
We were not happy at all with this Days Inn. We were put in a room pretty far from the front desk, which would have been fine except for the fact that the first room they gave us had not been cleaned. We then had to lug all of our bags back up to the front desk only to witness the desk clerk being rude to someone on the phone, and tell him about the room. We got no apology just a key card for the room across from the original one. There was also some of the rooms close to ours being painted and remodeled. We didn't check in until 9 pm so I would have expected that kind of thing to be done for the day. We won't ever use this hotel again
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
david
"you get what you pay for"
Dirty room, disorganized staff, not recommended if travelling with children. Despite calling in a request for a crib and being told they would have one for us - no crib at check in. Only advantage was easy access to the interstate.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"needs outdoor pool"
great deal for the price
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Older hotel rooms were dated. Management was very nice and accommodating. Ok for a overnight stay but that's it. You get what you pay for.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
Travis
"Good Stay for tournament"
Hotel was good overall with one huge disappointment. . . . . The pool was still not opened. Mid June and warm weather you expect to do some swimming. Wish I had been warned, Iwould have gone elsewhere.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Deplorable stay"
This hotel does not maintain their facility in the cleanest fashion. The hallways leading to the rooms has poor lighting and a strong musty smell.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
"Smoker's Welcome"
Days Inn- Grove City- Staff was very helpful in telling me about surrounding restaurants. And stores. Convenience of hotel to these places was outstanding. I did request a smoking room which they do have at this location. My room was quiet for the most part. However there was a highway close which I could hear. Ice machine, laundry facility was available for my use if I had a need for either. Overall I can safely say I would recommend. This hotel to anyone who has a need for a spur of the moment accommodations.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Stairwells smelled musty. Building in somewhat disrepair. Everything else satisfactory. Coffee exceptionally good. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
"Better than expected"
Although the hotel itself was very affordable and looked like it would be filthy and under-maintained, the rooms were very nice, clean, and well kept. I have no complaints about the room's condition or cost. Location is as perfect as you can get for local events.
3 night trip with friends May 17, 2013
"warning everyone!"
Most dissapointing experience we have ever had. Good luck dealing with front desk/management stuff. Absolutely rude and obscene.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Bobbie
"low quality service"
THIS HOTEL DOES NOT LIVE UP TO THE DAYS INN QUALITY SERVICE AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM ITS CHAIN OF HOTELS!!! The hotel was very outdated and unkempt. The parking lot and landscaping had trash laying around. The glass doors to the entrance of the hotel was dirty and smudged with handprints. The side entrance door into the hotel was suppose to be locked and only to be opened with the key card but lock was broken and door was left open. Our room had towels and sheets with stains on them. The employees, including the manager was very rude. They barely spoke English and none of the employees wore uniforms to distinguish them from the other guests there. The manager was folding laundry Sunday morning in the lobby in her sweat pants and flip flops while she talked on cell phone for a personal call. The stay at this Days Inn hotel was TERRIBLE and a COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Cheapest rate in the area"
Went to Rock on the Range in Columbus - this was literally the cheapest hotel in the whole area. The hotel quality is as expected for such a rate. Could be better but nothing really bad so still the best deal if money is an issue.
Other trip May 22, 2013
MisterNatMan
"Fair stay great location"
I stayed here for the weekend of Rock on the range. Everything was fine and it was real close to the crew stadium.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Awful. Just Awful!"
The hotel was absolutely awful! I've stayed in dorm rooms that were nicer.The bed frame under the bed was broken. i complained to the front desk and nothing was done. I stayed 2 nights and nothing was done! I had to prop up the corner of the bed with a dresser drawer just to be able to sleep on a flat bed. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Don
"secluded,but close enough"
efficient for my needs.cost efective and quiet very cleen
Other trip May 22, 2013
"It definitely wasn't the greatest hotel ever..."
The staff was decent but you could tell no money was put into the upkeep/amentities of the rooms. Our room had a "double" bed, a chair, and a TV...that's it. It should have had a mini fridge. The bed would have been a great size for one person. Unfortunately, there were two of us in the room. If you are traveling with a partner, GET THE KING BED. And bring a cooler with you, you'll need it. The price was so comparable to better hotels that I would just stay somewhere else. Oh, and the complimentary breakfast consists of frosted donuts, bread, and a waffle maker.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Adam
"for an overnighter, it will do"
I probabley wouldn't stay there again, it was pretty run down, barely acceptable in the cleanliness department. The people that worked there were alright, (most, but not all spoke english). the breakfast was'nt great, cereal, milk, juice coffee. but you get what you pay for!
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Older and out order"
Baseball tournament with my son, so we only never a place to sleep and shower...this is not the place for relaxing in your room.. it is a great location...but the linens were old and discolored
Other trip May 13, 2013
Warren
"Pay the extra money to stay somewhere else"
Very rundown facility. Room was bad to fair, but bathroom was bad. Tub didn't drain well. Clean towels didn't look clean.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Worst of my Life"
Absolutely Horrible: Dirty Sheets, dirty walls, dirty mattress, dirty hotel in general. Lobby bathroom was disgusting. Entire hotel smelled. Customer support at Hotel was horrible. I ended up going next door and paying double for the next 2 nights of stay. Do not go here if possible
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Never stay there again"
The hotel was dirty. They came around and knocked on our door at 10:55 asking us to leave. They wouldnt give us a late check out. Other hotels do. Couldn't hardly understand them. Hallway was dirty. Pop machine was kicked in. Outside was dirty. They were very rude. I will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2013
"Horrible!!!"
Worst hotel I've ever stayed in
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2013
Gina
So dirty. Holes in walls. Wouldn't go back.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Not Worth the Money"
This hotel was AWFUL! We stayed there overnight on a long trip. We got there late at night and just wanted to get a good night's sleep. When we got to our room, the bed was smaller than had been stated. It was clearly a room that USED to have 2 double beds in it, but one was taken out. The reason that was obvious is because the wall was still marked up as if someone had litterally just ripped the bed out of the wall. So then the remaining bed wasn't even centered in the room. It was all the way to one side which made the room look weird. The bed was VERY uncomfortable, the room smelled bad, and even being on the second floor, it was VERY VERY noisy. The bathroom looked like it hadn't had a good cleaning in months. I'm sure it had been wiped down quickly, but nowhere near as clean as it should be. We make this trip frequently and will never stay there again. We found a MUCH better hotel for the same price across the street.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"really nice inexpensive hotel."
I did not have one problem with this hotel. the check in process was quick even tho there was a line and only one person at the front desk. it was clean, everything worked and for the most part quiet. i would stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2013
christina
"Very disappointed in Hotel quality"
Very disappointed hotel room very unclean shower looked so bad afraid to take shower,heater was dirty not clean in long time.grounds around hotel very cluttered with trash very unkempt. Would not go there again or reccomend.Help paid more attention to their phone calls than the guest.Very short with guest
1 night trip Nov 25, 2012
"Never Agian!"
The staff was rude and the hotel smelled like a gym locker. Don't waste your money at Days Inn.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
"WORST HOTEL EVER"
THE ROOM WAS VERY OLD AND DINGY. THERE WERE ABOUT 50 HOLES IN THE CEILING MAKING ME WONDER. THE BED HAD CRUMBS ON THE SHEETS. THE ROOM SMELLED LUCKILY I BROUGHT AIR FRESHNER AND A CANDLE. THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS TAKING A SHOWER THERE. LUCKLY I ONLY NEED THE ROOM TO SLEEP FOR A COUPLE HOURS. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A DAYS INN AGAIN.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
For the most part our stay was okay. We had to call the front desk for small things like an iron for the ironing board already in our room. The continental breakfast was supposed to be served until 10am but, arriving at 9:30 we were evidently to late. Upon arriving my boyfriend quickly noticed the waffle machine was being taken down. He politely asked the young woman removing all of the supplies what time the breakfast ended and she stated "10 o'clock" in a not so pleasant tone. He then stated it was only 9:30 and she rudely said "Well if it's that big of a deal to you then fine, I will take everything back out!" My boyfriend, holding back his tone said "Thank you" with a smile. We quickly ate our breakfast at a little side table as signs posted in numerous locations stated absolutely no food was to be taken back to our room. Aside from this and some rather ruff looking patrons returning from the attached bar of the hotel our stay was pleasant. Will we return to this hotel? Absolutely not. I have been a bartender and restaurant manager for the past 7 years. The customer service was absolutely poor to say the least.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Hotel needs work on outside apperance. Outside door did not work properly. Rooms were very clean and well kept. I will stay there again next time I am in Columbus.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2012
"Dont be scared try it, we did and it worked out!"
Better than expected. old but decent enough to sleep!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
aml
"Terrible hotel"
The health inspector needs called on this hotel! Go see for yourself!
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Days Inn"
While this was an older hotel,it was well kept and clean.the room was spotless but somewhat dated. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.. it was an excellent value and clean, so any age on the hotel can easily be overlooked.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2012
Bill W
"great place for short stay"
Stayed there just one day. The rooms kinda had a funny smell and the air conditioner was loud. The beds were comfortable although the top blanket had a quarter size burn make. Great surrounding are with lots of places to eat near by. Would stay again if only a stop to rest
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
jeff
The hotel was not at all what was portrayed in the pictures on the interent. The entrance we were to use to get to our room was propped open with a rock. The hotel is right next to a bar ......not a nice social bar. There was a fight in the parking lot when we returning to our room. Serious security issues. Room was not clean. I just wanted a cup of coffee the next morning before checkout .......breakfast items were being taken away 30 minutes before breakfast was to end.....just a disappointing expereience.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Ok for the price"
We were not told were are room was just was handed a key with a number on it. Was not happy to see a sign on the desk when we checked in the the pool was already closed for the year . I think that should be told to you at the time of booking.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012