All hotels in St. Petersburg, Russia
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here14 Malaya Morskaya Street, St. Petersburg, 190000, Russia, ‏‎800-491-6126

They gave us a hotel without AC. We called mainetenance and they look at the termostat and told us this is how it was.The room was an oven! NOT GOOD, we paid for AC
3 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Not a 4 start hotel"
Hotel is ok. Great location. Concierge not friendly nor helpful at all. Front desk was ok. We arrived at 11 am and the first person I met at the front desk told me my rooms were not ready. I had to go back to make sure that was the right hotel and when the lady (this time actually asked for my name) checked all the 3 rooms were available and ready. I needed to send a fax and the front desk sent me to the business center. It took the business center guy 15 min to let me know that if it was not a local call we couldn't send the fax from the business center, I had to go back to the front desk...
3 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice hotel close to all central points"
We stayed at Petro Palace hotel at August for 2 nights. Visit goal : sightseeing. We wanted to be in the middle of all main attraction, so this was a reason why we selected the Petro Palace. On the top of this the price we got was nearly half of the regular base otherwise this would be too expensive option. Pros: very good location, clean rooms. BTW, if you need room for 3 you don’t have to order the superior option as we did. Regular rooms have enough space. Nice surprise - we got a very nice grating from the hotel on birthday: champagne and cake with fruits. Cons: We arrived at 10.00 and asked about an early check in. Although room was ready we were requested to pay 6000 RU for this option. I travel a lot and this is very unusual request. WiFi in the room had a problem during first day. Second day was OK. Common remark : if you order the taxi through concierge it might be expensive by 30-50% compare to the prices you get using any taxi that stay in front of the hotel. BUT it may be helpful only if you speak Russian or know more or less what is an acceptable price for your destination.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Edward
"A good place to stay"
I was traveling with my son and two of my nephews. The hotel accommodated us in one very large room which worked very well. Its not a high end luxtury place but everything was well presented, comfortable and clean. They also serve quite a nice breakfast. If you are arriving by air be sure to book a taxi through the hotel to pick you up at the airport.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Great hotel! Nice location. Big room!"
Iloved the location right in the middle of everything. Also the room was big and the bathroom very roomy and modern.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Fed
"Would definitely stay there again"
Great central location by St Isaac's cathedral. Half the price of surrounding hotels. Helpful staff. Air conditioning and great bathrooms. My only complaint was that the king size bed was actually two large twins pushed together. Would definitely stay again
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
"It Is Our Second Stay at Petro Palace"
It was as good as the first stay. The convenience of the location is enhanced by a new subway station right next to the hotel.
8 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Our 8 days at the Petro Palace"
The hotel was lovely and we had a nice room. Nothing real fancy but it was perfect for us and very well located (near the Astoria which was much more expensive.) The staff was very helpful, the breakfast room served a lovely buffet every morning, and we ate in the dining room the first night and found the casual dinner to be very good. We would recommend the hotel very highly. The concierge was very helpful although she was incorrect about where English tours on the canal trips were offered, and she arranged to call a taxi for us upon our departure but neglected to tell us that Air France does NOT leave from the International airport -- but from the local airport! "Bistro Garcon" on the same block is a delightful restaurant, and we had a wonderful dining experience at the "The Russian Vodka Room No. 1", a few blocks from St. Isaac's Cathedral.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Cynthia
"Hotel was near most of the sites so very good spot"
Staff was not very friendly, but the location was great. Hotel had all the conveniences and a nice gift shop.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great loction"
The hotel is solid, great restaurant onsite, but location is what makes it five stars! This is our second time staying here, and now that it's remodeled it is an even better deal!
4 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"A good choice, great location and very comfortable"
Our stay at the Petro Palace was very enjoyable. We walked to all the attractions and the staff was very professional. All spoke English and were very polite. Quiet and pleasant. There is a little bar with snacks and sandwiches where one can stop to read and sip a drink after the day, or have coffee and cakes.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
A Fan
"small room"
The room, was tiny. There was no view out the window. The bed was so soft I had to ask for a board to be put under it. One girl at the desk named Ölga, when I asked for more bottled water, said we had to wait until the evening.(I went down myself then and a male clerk had 2 bottles of water brought to our room.)
5 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Harold I. S.
"Perfect location"
The hotel's location was perfect for our touring needs - within walking distance of all the sights and the opera and in a safe and quiet neighborhood. The staff was extremely helpful in recommending restaurants and transportation needs. The room was large and very clean. I would book at this hotel again if I return to St. Petersburg. The only need for improvement was that the wifi did not work in the rooms. Since we were not here on business, this was not a major issue for us and we were able to accomplish all our internet needs in the business office.
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2013
"Hotel in St. Petersburg - Petro Palace"
We stayed at the Petro Palace for 6 nights recently and were very happy with our stay. It is in a prime location in the heart of the city, and easy walks to many of the highlight attractions. The staff was very efficient and courteous. The rooms were clean and surprisingly spacious. There are countless cafe's, bars, and restaurants nearby. The only downside was that the internet connection in the rooms were sporadic. However, the Wi-Fi in the lobby bar area was perfect, so it was not a big deal to go downstaris for a coffee or drink while catching up on a little work or social media.
6 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
Charlie
"Comfrotable hotel close to major sites"
Comfortable hotel located very close to many important places to visit - Winter Palace, St. Isaac's, museums. Lots of places to walk.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
ST
"Overall a great hotel"
Location unbeatable - walking distance to all the major sights. Room was clean and comfortable. Internet was a bit spotty but complimentary. The room service was a bit surprising - the person who delivered my food told me that they were out of red wine and that the white wine by the same vintner would be just as good - she brought me a glass of the white! I said that I don't like white wine and then she thought to get a red glass from the restaurant. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay there again.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Ness
"Close by site we wanted to see. Location is good"
It is rated 4 stars be should be 2. This hotel is not worth the price.The room had no clock or radio or bath robes. The chairs were uncomfortable to sit in. The free internet service was sporadic and kept logging off in the middle of reviewing and answering emails. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
5 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Wonderful hotel"
Convenient for walking to all sites. Great staff, wonderful and reasonable tours! Excellent room and Wifi!
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Two seniors
"Awesome location"
Great hotel in an amazing location. Bar on top floor was a lot of fun, although as expected it's a bit pricey. Didn't come to clean our room until 4:30pm on the first day which was a little frustrating as we'd just gotten back from a long day of sightseeing. Hotel staff was nice enough, wished wifi would have worked in the room a bit better. Had to go over by door sometimes just to find the signal.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Pretty Good"
The hotel was in a perfect location and very easy to find. The staff was very friendly (which is somewhat rare for Russia). They were very helpful and treated us very well. The best part of the stay was the breakfast: Great selection. Worth the price!! The only negative issue was the room decor (just a bit dated). I think they are renovating...Other than that, it was a very nice stay.
4 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2013
"Great location & nice hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The location is fabulous, staff was very helpful, & rooms were very comfortable. For a hotel in this price range you can't go wrong with this choice.
3 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2013
Deb
"Comfortable, clean, very convenient"
Very convenient to everything one would want to see in the Historic Heart.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
AT
"Hotel to visit St Petersburg"
The personnel were fine, the room big and clean, the breakfast little bit limited in quality and assortment. If you want to visit St Petersburg, the Petro Place is in a really good position. For us the spot was the service in the lobby bar, the first night we wait for the waitress and as nobody showed up; after a while we approached the bar where the officer told us that we had to wait 45 minutes for a hamburger or a sandwich.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
Juan
"Fantastic location"
I'd asked the hotel to organize for 6 persons our transport from the airport to the hotel. Nobody was there. The hotel said they have never received my e-mail confirming my request. I'd showed their acknowledgement...they lost my e-mail?! :-( Two regular taxis cost less (2x Rub. 500) than a minivan from the hotel (EUR 85)
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
Cris
The hotel staff was amazing and made sure we had anything that we needed to enjoy our stay. Very close to the Metro and local tourist sites.
3 night trip Dec 3, 2012
"Great hotel to stay"
I stayed there with a friend for 6 nights, ı enjoyed so much, it is close to everywhere,clean and very helpful staff. I do highly recommend to everyone...
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
After learning we were getting our adopted child the manager upgraded our room at no extra cost.
9 night trip Nov 5, 2012
Enoyed the hotel immensely. However, Petro Palace has a number of extra charges that make the stay frustrating. Gym is only "free" from 7am-11am. Afterwards, you have to pay to use the gym. Had to pay for hotel registration (and this was not told to me when I registered). Internet is free only in the lobby - have to pay 15 dollars per day for internet in the hotel room. No CNN news in the hotel rooms.
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2012
"recomend"
A good locftion and frriendly staff . As for me,there are two bad points - low lights in the room and window is not open in the room. The rest was GREAT!
Other trip Nov 10, 2012
OLENA
"PERFECT LOCATION - GOOD PRICE - MUST PAY 4 WI-FI"
PERFECT LOCATION - GOOD PRICE - BE PREPARED FOR "NICKEL/DIME" ADD-ONS Must pay for Wi-Fi in room, 450 RUB for 24 hours - Two small bottles of water on check-in, no more, so prepare to pay for drinking water Caution One: Only two electrical outlets even in delux rooms - had to ask for two extension cords to operate CPAP machines and charge computers and iPhones Caution Two: Low-watt lighting = dark room - could use one more floor lamp - can be depressing :( Caution Three: Loud fan for pumping A/C or heat - earplugs for sleeping recommended
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Russ
"Petro Palace Rocks!"
This hotel is located right off Nevski Prospect. It is right near a metro, good restaurants, near the Hermitage...just a perfect location. The hotel is very clean, the staff is very good (the consierge staff is world class), and I would return here without question.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
PatrickJen
"A wonderful honeymoon"
A must for anyone going to St. Petersburg. The hotel is within walking distance of almost everything. The staff are very polite and most speak English fluently. The hotel's location made my wife and I's honeymoon wonderful, because we could just walk to anywhere we wanted to visit. Heads up though, the mosquitos in St. Petersburg can be murder, and there are no screens on the windows of the hotel. All in all, me and the wife want to stay here again when we return someday.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Good location but do not expect a great room"
The hotel is located in waking distance from the Hermitage and Isaac's Cathedral, which are places one must see in St. Petersburg. From the lobby the hotel looks modern and elegant but our room was far from that. Pipes were out in the wall and the carpet was not very clean. In addition, you will have to wait for a long time since there is just one single elevator in each part of the hotel (it is comprised of two buildings joined).
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Mariela
"Good value for your money"
The best asset is its location since it's only 2 blocks away from the Hermitage & the Metro station is a block away. There are 2 restaurants across the street ; a McDonaldd & an excellent Asian fusion restaurant near the Metro station. The rooms though clean are very spartan & the air conditioning did not work properly while we were there. No CNN on its TV but we got BBC. City taxi to the airport cost 1300 Rubles for a 30 minute drive. The hotel has its own taxi service for 1700 Rubles. Staff was friendly & spoke English .
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
Tess
"Good hotel with a perfect location"
Great Location and easy access to all the main touristic attractions
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
"Great location poor service"
Location of hotel was excellent in relation to museums and night life. Was not greeted and check in. Room was clean but needed renovation and new mattress, 2nd night saw a large water bubble in the wall paper where the AC was leaking. When we checked out we had the bellman store 4 pieces of luggage until our train left later that afternoon I tipped them $7 and they walked away complating about a small tip. Bar staff was excellent and helpfull. I would only recommend this hotel due to its close location to museums but if you dont mind walking look for a better hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
Very close to Hermitage and new subway station. Would stay there again.
Family trip Aug 14, 2012
"best location to st petersburg sights"
Charming hotel, needs a little updating, but overall a very nice place to stay and convenient to Hermitage and Russian Museum. Staff are very helpful, smiling, and concierge found great restaurants and transportation for us.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012
FMcClave
"Pleasant hotel in the center"
The location is perfect, it's right in the center but a block away from the busy Nevsky prospect. We were there in July and the city was very lively almost all night long with lots of people strolling along Nevsky and embankment or taking night canal and river boats. Since the metro closes shortly after midnight it was easy to walk to the hotel even at night. Plenty of nice restaurants nearby. We used wi-fi in the downstairs lobby, but on a few occasions couldn't connect at all. The hotel claims to have a climate control in every room and we had a control panel in our room, but for some reason it didn't matter what temperature we selected, the thermometer always showed 71 degrees. After a hot day we would've liked it to be a little cooler but it was better then nothing. Overall we had a pleasant experience and would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Marina
"close to everything"
Was walking distance to everything. Highly recommend this place.
Other trip May 31, 2012
RunTahoeRunMaui
"Perfect Location"
Excellent. I would definitely stay at the Petro Palace Hotel on my next trip to St Petersburg. It's a three minute walk from Nevsky Prospect, the main street, a great location yet on a quiet street. A ten minute walk from the Hermitage Museum.
Other trip May 29, 2012
Gil
"Dial up Internet"
I was traveling in SPB for business. The in-room Internet was so SLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWW. So slow that I could hardly do basic email tasks let alone do anything with video or media. It's small things like this that can actually hurt the overall experience. Aside from that the Internet was at a 15 euro cost per day.
Other trip May 24, 2012
"Well dserved 4 star hotel in the city center"
Perhaps best price per value in town. Major attractions of St. Petersburg in walking distance. Very nice and competent service. Eveything well renovated and clean.
Other trip May 7, 2012
Jacek
"Good location, helpful staff"
The entire staff was pleasant and totally accommodating. We arrived ahead of check-in time and were given our rooms right away -- 4 hours ahead of schedule! Wonderful. We asked for recommendations for restaurants and were very pleased with the suggestions. The breakfast buffet had many selections including fresh fruit and and an option to order eggs the way you preferred them to be cooked. We found the location very convenient and easily walked to many of the sights. Our bathroom had a shower only -- no bathtub -- a drawback after long days of hiking around the city, but that was a minor inconvenience. The room was a no frills affair, large and simply furnished, but it suited our needs. We didn't spend much time in the hotel. The mattress could use some updating, but we slept well. After we checked out, my son realized he had left his headphones behind and rushed back to retrieve them. The staff helped him find them. We would definitely return.
Other trip May 1, 2012

"The best place to stay in St. Petersburg."
The hotel was close to the main interesting points to see in St. Petersburg
5 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Dvora
Nice hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
IL
"Great place for you stay in SP !!"
great location and good service
3 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2015
Ljubica
MX
"Clean, safe hotel in very good location"
We had a pleasant, if unremarkable, stay in the Petro Palace. As the room overlooked the courtyard, there wasn't much of a view, but it was sufficiently spacious, clean and warm so we were fairly happy. There was a distinctive smell of treated water from the shower and taps, but we encountered this elsewhere in St Petersburg, so don't think this is particular to the hotel. The lobby bar was comfortable, and the Italian restaurant inside the hotel made decent pizza. The ToNYc bar attached to the hotel was also a good option nearby. Our big complaint was the standard of the breakfast buffet. We paid extra for this, but only used it twice as the food was of poor quality and unappetising. While effort had gone into providing a large selection of breakfast options, none were particularly good, and left us feeling somewhat rough afterwards. Given the excellent location of the hotel, we'd advise against paying extra for breakfast and instead head into town to one of the many cafes and restaurants nearby. The Petro Palace is a good hotel, in a superb location, and its staff were generally helpful before and during our stay. As a base for exploring a beautiful city, it was pretty good. However, if you are looking for more of a hotel experience, it is probably better looking at one of the more stylish boutique hotels around the city.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Fantastic location"
Totaly best location and concierge was right on setting up tours
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
glen
"St petersburg"
Hotel has central location which makes it an ideal base to explore the city, winter place and hermitage museum only a 5 minute stroll away, nervsky prospeck also just around the corner, but be warned, this is a very long road!