All hotels in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States of America
5 Wheeler Rd, Burlington, MA, 01803, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"A good stay for the price"
The room was clean. Breakfast was good. Air conditioner was a little loud. The hotel was convenient to highways. The fitness center was not very good. It was small and the machines did not work well.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Jeffrey
Everything was fantastic. Clean, friendly & professional staff.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"relaxing weekend getaway."
Wr stayed at the Hilton for one night and I couldn't be happier. Hotel and room are clean. Pool and fitness center are really nice. Parking is free and service is very nice. Would stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good location and overall"
I'll let you know after I check my bank balance and activity. Somebody has overcharged me. My husband's guess is it's this hotel charging for Internet which automatically hooks up to your device! The hotel is modern on the surface and old at the paint. Lots of thick streaks covering up older work. The rooms were quiet without excessive door noise.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Christina
Well my wife found hair at shower walls and some toilet seat no too clean. But other than that I could recommend this place to my friend. Thank you!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. Thank you for letting us know about the cleanliness of your restroom you can be confident that I will follow up with our housekeeping team. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Arnaldo
"Living up to expectations"
Staff was particularly lovely: front desk at 3am with efficiency and a smile, cleaning staff personable and cheery. True to a great HGI experience I've come to expect.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
anne marie
"Really Enjoyed Our Stay"
I thought that the hotel was very nicely decorated. It was in a great area really close to the mall and interstate, yet secluded. Free cookies in the lobby was a nice perk :)
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Hilton Garden Inn at Burlington, Ma"
We were just staying overnight so we didn't need to use the dining room or choose to use the bar. The room itself was a handicapped room which I thought rather odd as neither of us are handicapped. We had tried to check in earlier but were told there were no rooms available. Handicapped meant things were much lower down and it was a bit inconvenient. I hoped that someone with a handicap did not lose out on a room. The bed was comfortable, the pillows too soft and you could hear every noise in the hallway which at times was annoying but not overly so. The bathroom was clean but it was discovered that one of the towels that was on the side was not clean at all and that was brought to the desk - not what I wanted to see at all. Other then that incident the room was fine, coffee maker, frig, microwave, flat screen tv - all the amenities that you expect at an exceptional price. So all in all it was a nice stay and I would go there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"great hotel, unimpressive front desk"
A beautiful hotel, but I was very disappointed with staff at front desk. At best, felt ignored and at worst, disrespected.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"very nice"
it was nice and pleasant Rooms were clean everyone was friendly in the nice quiet part of town loved it
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Recent trip to Boston"
Had a horrible stay at this hotel. It was the worst place I have ever stayed. The walls were paper thin, the bed was uncomfortable and smelled bad. Our room was next to the elevator and ice machine and we apparently stayed at the same time as some field trip, because there were teenagers running up and down the halls all night long. Note how I wanted to spend the last night of my vacation.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Lynda
"disappointed"
Touted as close to train station with free shuttle to and from. But beware, will only transport during certain hours and staff not eager to do transport. View from my window was a dirt pile, and hotel air conditioning unit. Furniture old and outdated. This is barely a two star hotel
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
kimberly
"professional service"
me and my fiance had a great time very comfortable and accommodating
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
nicholas
"A+"
I would recommend this place to anyone! My wife and I had a wonderful time!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Dale
"Pretty good, just a tad expensive"
Functional, clean, good service, useful shuttle service, somewhat aging. A tad on the expensive side.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize our great hotel shuttle. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
3 night family trip May 25, 2015
Manjit
"Good place in the burbs"
Stayed 3 nights to sightsee in Boston. Very clean hotel. A bulb in the bathroom burned out and was replaced immediately. A local high school was having their prom there one evening and absolutely no noise or problems. Mattresses were too hard. Room temperature very comfortable. Easy access to Route 95. Shopping and good restaurants very close. It's a very good alternative to staying in Boston, if you can put up with the traffic in and out of Boston.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel We are glad you found the location to be a good fit for your travel needs. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Jeffrey
"Hilton Burlington"
Excellent service staff - had a need for special request and it was handled PERFECTLY
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the very near future.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Noise issues but wonderful staff"
The staff was wonderful and very helpful at all times. The biggest drawback is you can hear everything in the hallways and through the walls especially through the bathroom walls. Also the air condition unit is very loud when it turns on. As long as you bring earplugs to sleep you will be fine. The room itself was good. We were on the first floor so not sure if other floors are better.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you faced with the level of noise in the guest room. We will do everything in our power to ensure that those issues are corrected for future stays. We hope that you can visit us again soon when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good Value/Friendly Service"
The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend it as a place to stay just outside of Boston.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. I'm delighted to hear that our staff above and beyond to make your experience with us outstanding. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"review"
it was a nice little getaway from life. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to a friend
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your little getaway. We look forward to having you or your friends back to Burlington when your travels bring you to town.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Always stay here when traveling.... Can't beat the free breakfast and the staff is outstanding !!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Great room for the price"
Great stay at a low rate. Will stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the time to write a great review of our hotel about your most resent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burlington.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice places, bad view"
Nice hotel - entire window was blocked by mechanics (HVAC) for the building, zero view.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I sincerely apologize that the view that your guest room had was not at all appealing but I'm glad to hear that you did enjoy the wonderful amenities that we have to offer. Please personally let me know the next time you visit the Burlington area so I can ensure you have a view that is much more desirable. We look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Owner of SAJ Home Enterprises new business start!"
I had a problem with my room the 2nd night, they took the charge off my bill. It had to do with an alarm clock. Had dinner and breakfast at the Grill on site, breakfasts were easy and food readily available. Trouble with cooking of sirloin steak, first evening, returned with out problem, free desserts given and a free card for desserts next evening. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the time to write a great review of our hotel about your most resent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear that our team went above and beyond and exceeded your expectations when you experienced troubles with your alarm clock and food. We hope that your positive stay will entice you to visit us again when you travel to the Burlington area.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Overall good"
Bath tub drain very slow, had to stand in 4 inches of water. Not pleasant.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Terrible Cable @ Hilton Boston"
Several cable channels did not work with no weather issues.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
RORI
"Weekend getaway"
It was my first time staying outside of Boston and this hotel offers a great location with just a 15 minute ride to the T. Room was clean and service was good. The breakfast is the only downfall that we experienced.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the breakfast service. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"March Getaway"
I enjoyed my stay. Room had a great rate. Heat worked well, shower had plenty of hot water enjoyed the HBO and the free wireless internet The only problem was that the room key did not work and got stuck in the pool room and had to bang on door to get someone's attention to get out after getting new room keys of those keys did not work.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the your guest room key card. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Hi"
Online wrong information it says hotel is 7 miles from university but driving wise it was more.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are sorry that the information that was provided online was inaccurate. We will make sure that we update the information immediately. We hope that you can stay with us again when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Aalam
"Average hotel"
Pretty nice hotel. Close to shopping. Reasonable price. Helpful and friendly staff. Nice amenities. My only complaints are that the soundproofing was non-existent. I could hear cell phones in other rooms beeping/ringing and TONS of noise from the hallways. It was pretty annoying. Also the radiator in the room circulated on and off all the time and it was very loud. Very disruptive to my sleep. I would have turned it off but it was very cold and the room needed heat.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the soundproofing of the rooms. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Elan
"Great Pool,Friendly staff"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was great. the pool was wonderful.
"Good hotel, superior customer service"
Stayed here each year for three years in a row now for a convention in Boston. The rooms are always nice and clean, and the indoor pool is nice for relaxing. The people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful, as was the shuttle van driver. They helped me figure out the public transit in the area, printing out maps and calling around to see about parking. If I head back up next year, I definitely plan to head back there.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington over the past three years we look forward to having you next year as well. I will make sure that we share your great comments with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Troy
"Best hotel in the area for the price"
Check in was a breeze. I arrived late and left early so only experienced the room and not the other things the hotel had to offer but I would definitely stay again and it was far superior, both in quality and cost, to the alternatives in Woburn which were closer to my seminar.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay even though it was brief. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
I stayed there with my fiancé for our anniversary. We just stayed a night but we had a great experience. Everything was clean and an nice. It was basic but the services was great. We asked for pillows and they came up to our room with them in minutes.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time for reviewing our hotel. We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay and the services we provide were what you were looking for. We hope to welcome you back in the very near future when your travels bring you back to Burlington.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"excellnt"
Great selection
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the great review. I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel to be a great selection when choosing hotels in the Burlington area we are glad you chose our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"clean"
new, clean, nice and convenient.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you enjoyed our clean, comfortable hotel. We hope that you can join us again in the very near future when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Ellen
"Perfection besides a dirty sock"
The check-in area was beautiful. The hallways were immaculate. The room was inviting & it was nice to have a fridge & microwave & keurig. The closet space was roomy. The pool was fantastic with warm air & warm water. The fitness room had everything we needed. The best part was the pool & fitness area was open so early & so late making it convenient to go out & still have time to enjoy the amenities. The only issue was in the room, upon arrival, was a dirty sock under the bedskirt & a dirty wrapper from a lint roller was on the cabinet. Otherwise the room looked clean so we didn't understand how those items were overlooked.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington We are glad that you enjoyed the hotels great amenities during your visit. I sincerely apologize that you experienced issues upon arrival with items in your guest room. I will make sure that I follow up with my housekeeping department so that others do not experience this issue in the future. Thank you again for feedback and we hope that you can join us again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Nikki
"Boston"
room was near elevator, my hilton honor's profile said Not near elevator.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize that your HHonors requests were not honored during your visit. Please let personally let me know when you visit our hotel again and I will personally ensure that your room preference is accommodated. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Overall good stay"
Staff was inviting and prompt. My room was clean and for the most part comfortable. Inviting atmosphere.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel staff and the inviting clean accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Kris
"Weekend getaway"
It was perfect for what we needed. We didn't really use any of the amenities.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston - Burlington. We are glad that your stay was perfect! We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Burlington.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"awful - DONT GO THERE"
Awful - the hotel halls were frigid. They were rug cleaning/extract ing water so cables all over hallway floor . side door kept open so extra cold air getting in. Hotel did not offer any coupon for breakfast or some typ of remuneration for such discomfort. Room extremely small. Pool was big and nice.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during our deep cleaning process over the last week. In efforts to keep our hotel clean we routinely go through this cleaning process for carpets and upholstery to ensure guest satisfaction. We hope that you can visit us again in the near future so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Margarita
"Hilton garden inn"
My husband and I got stuck in Burlington due to a snow storm, and found this hotel on hotels.com. We were both 100% satisfied with our stay!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington about your most recent visit. We are glad that you and your husband were satisfied with your overall stay. We hope that you can join us in the future when the weather is a bit more desirable. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Aarrived late in the evening, the employee at the desk was pleasant, checked me in efficiently, and offered assistance if needed. Comfortable!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a great review. I'm glad to hear that our team was pleasant and efficient. We hope that you can join us again in the very near future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
kalinky
I am a frequent stayer at this hotel for its location and feel of the room. We've always had a great experience from the night's stay to the breakfast the next morning.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the great review of the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. We are glad to hear that you enjoy the location and feel of our well appointed guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
C
"Great hotel til you check your credit card"
Everything was perfectly clean and comfortable and professional. The only down side is that they charged our credit card for the breakfast that we paid for through Expedia to be included in the room price.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice room and service - worst bed ever."
The singular most uncomfortable bed I have ever tried to sleep upon. There was an actual 3 to 4 elevation change in the mattress. Although alone in the king bed, there was no actual way to get comfortable and it needed to be replaced.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Mitchell
"New Year's Getaway"
This was a couple's getaway and family trip as our children came to visit while we were there. The Hilton Garden Inn was perfect for both trip venues. We enjoyed a dinner in the lounge and breakfasts in the restaurant. We also enjoyed the indoor pool and the comfort of our room. For us it was a great way to start the New Year.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Miguel
"Little notice"
Checked into the room and was informed once I arrived that they were working on renovations and that I would not have power for a couple of hours. Not what I was expecting for down time to work on a project. No advanced notice loud construction noise and power loss at different time during my stay.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Convenient for Burlington, MA"
Check in was relatively easy though they couldn't accomodate a late check out. Stay was comfortable. Check out was very quick and easy.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great Experience"
It was an unexpected very pleasant experience. The lobby was attractive, staff was welcoming, and the room was inviting. The beds were comfortable, and there was a Keurig coffee maker in the room with real 1/2 and 1/2 instead of powder. Breakfast was good, but you need a coupon for it to be included even though the website said it was included. Overall, the price was great and it was much better than we expected. Even the wash cloths were fluffy! We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015