All hotels in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States of America
5 Wheeler Rd, Burlington, MA, 01803, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Honeymoon"
Great place to stay.it was our wedding night and it was perfect.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Great stay
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Kenford
"Clean & Comfy"
We only stayed for one night, but the bed was comfy and the rooms were clean. They had a nice indoor swimming pool which my arthritic mother enjoyed. The only disappointment was the fact that there was no complimentary breakfast. They had a restaurant attached which served a breakfast buffet for an additional $10.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"ok hotel"
customer service not really friendly,
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Ho
"Disappointing"
Service was above-average and room was clean. A/C unit was loud and woke us up every time the compressor came on, making sleep a challenge. Quantity of breakfast was adequate but quality of hot items was poor. A single load of laundry cost $2.50 ($1.50 for washer and $1.00 for dryer), and, even at that, the hotel expects their guests to buy laundry detergent from their pantry. This made me angry enough that I resorted to washing my clothes in the sink. Excellent location, right next to I-95 on-ramp; however, lack of hotel signage at entrance from main approach(Middlesex Turnpike/Route 3) caused us to drive past the hotel and then have to make a u-turn. We observed several other arriving guests do the same during our stay.
4 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Candace
The hotel is in very good condition. Room is comfortable. Everything was good except my bed seemed to be a bit soft.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Sin
Good stay. Would stay there again. Room was smaller than I imagined, but that was the only downside.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
james
We stayed for one night. The hotel is amazing and well kept. Our room did have a couple stains on the floors and for the life of us we couldn't make the fitted sheets stay on the bed. We ended up just letting them roll up because nothing was working. Breakfast was really good, but the service was awful. No tables were clean so we had to grab the attention of the lady behind the bar. She wiped our table down but didn't bring silverware we had to go to the kitchen window to ask for some. When she finally brought the bill we sat for ten minutes waiting for her to come get it to pay, we ended up just charging to the room since that was the quickest way. Other than breakfast everything else was great.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
The room and area was beautiful and extremely clean and comfortable. The only downside I experienced was housekeeping waking me 3 times, yet I had a Do Not Disturb sign placed, as well as a late checkout. Regardless of this I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Alida
"A good stay for the price"
The room was clean. Breakfast was good. Air conditioner was a little loud. The hotel was convenient to highways. The fitness center was not very good. It was small and the machines did not work well.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Jeffrey
Everything was fantastic. Clean, friendly & professional staff.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"relaxing weekend getaway."
Wr stayed at the Hilton for one night and I couldn't be happier. Hotel and room are clean. Pool and fitness center are really nice. Parking is free and service is very nice. Would stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good location and overall"
I'll let you know after I check my bank balance and activity. Somebody has overcharged me. My husband's guess is it's this hotel charging for Internet which automatically hooks up to your device! The hotel is modern on the surface and old at the paint. Lots of thick streaks covering up older work. The rooms were quiet without excessive door noise.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Christina
Well my wife found hair at shower walls and some toilet seat no too clean. But other than that I could recommend this place to my friend. Thank you!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. Thank you for letting us know about the cleanliness of your restroom you can be confident that I will follow up with our housekeeping team. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Arnaldo
"Living up to expectations"
Staff was particularly lovely: front desk at 3am with efficiency and a smile, cleaning staff personable and cheery. True to a great HGI experience I've come to expect.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
anne marie
"Really Enjoyed Our Stay"
I thought that the hotel was very nicely decorated. It was in a great area really close to the mall and interstate, yet secluded. Free cookies in the lobby was a nice perk :)
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Hilton Garden Inn at Burlington, Ma"
We were just staying overnight so we didn't need to use the dining room or choose to use the bar. The room itself was a handicapped room which I thought rather odd as neither of us are handicapped. We had tried to check in earlier but were told there were no rooms available. Handicapped meant things were much lower down and it was a bit inconvenient. I hoped that someone with a handicap did not lose out on a room. The bed was comfortable, the pillows too soft and you could hear every noise in the hallway which at times was annoying but not overly so. The bathroom was clean but it was discovered that one of the towels that was on the side was not clean at all and that was brought to the desk - not what I wanted to see at all. Other then that incident the room was fine, coffee maker, frig, microwave, flat screen tv - all the amenities that you expect at an exceptional price. So all in all it was a nice stay and I would go there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"great hotel, unimpressive front desk"
A beautiful hotel, but I was very disappointed with staff at front desk. At best, felt ignored and at worst, disrespected.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"very nice"
it was nice and pleasant Rooms were clean everyone was friendly in the nice quiet part of town loved it
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Recent trip to Boston"
Had a horrible stay at this hotel. It was the worst place I have ever stayed. The walls were paper thin, the bed was uncomfortable and smelled bad. Our room was next to the elevator and ice machine and we apparently stayed at the same time as some field trip, because there were teenagers running up and down the halls all night long. Note how I wanted to spend the last night of my vacation.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Lynda
"disappointed"
Touted as close to train station with free shuttle to and from. But beware, will only transport during certain hours and staff not eager to do transport. View from my window was a dirt pile, and hotel air conditioning unit. Furniture old and outdated. This is barely a two star hotel
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
kimberly
"professional service"
me and my fiance had a great time very comfortable and accommodating
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
nicholas
"A+"
I would recommend this place to anyone! My wife and I had a wonderful time!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Dale
"Pretty good, just a tad expensive"
Functional, clean, good service, useful shuttle service, somewhat aging. A tad on the expensive side.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize our great hotel shuttle. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
3 night family trip May 25, 2015
Manjit
"Good place in the burbs"
Stayed 3 nights to sightsee in Boston. Very clean hotel. A bulb in the bathroom burned out and was replaced immediately. A local high school was having their prom there one evening and absolutely no noise or problems. Mattresses were too hard. Room temperature very comfortable. Easy access to Route 95. Shopping and good restaurants very close. It's a very good alternative to staying in Boston, if you can put up with the traffic in and out of Boston.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel We are glad you found the location to be a good fit for your travel needs. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Jeffrey
"Hilton Burlington"
Excellent service staff - had a need for special request and it was handled PERFECTLY
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the very near future.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Noise issues but wonderful staff"
The staff was wonderful and very helpful at all times. The biggest drawback is you can hear everything in the hallways and through the walls especially through the bathroom walls. Also the air condition unit is very loud when it turns on. As long as you bring earplugs to sleep you will be fine. The room itself was good. We were on the first floor so not sure if other floors are better.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you faced with the level of noise in the guest room. We will do everything in our power to ensure that those issues are corrected for future stays. We hope that you can visit us again soon when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good Value/Friendly Service"
The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend it as a place to stay just outside of Boston.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. I'm delighted to hear that our staff above and beyond to make your experience with us outstanding. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"review"
it was a nice little getaway from life. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to a friend
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your little getaway. We look forward to having you or your friends back to Burlington when your travels bring you to town.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Always stay here when traveling.... Can't beat the free breakfast and the staff is outstanding !!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Great room for the price"
Great stay at a low rate. Will stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the time to write a great review of our hotel about your most resent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burlington.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice places, bad view"
Nice hotel - entire window was blocked by mechanics (HVAC) for the building, zero view.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I sincerely apologize that the view that your guest room had was not at all appealing but I'm glad to hear that you did enjoy the wonderful amenities that we have to offer. Please personally let me know the next time you visit the Burlington area so I can ensure you have a view that is much more desirable. We look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Owner of SAJ Home Enterprises new business start!"
I had a problem with my room the 2nd night, they took the charge off my bill. It had to do with an alarm clock. Had dinner and breakfast at the Grill on site, breakfasts were easy and food readily available. Trouble with cooking of sirloin steak, first evening, returned with out problem, free desserts given and a free card for desserts next evening. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the time to write a great review of our hotel about your most resent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear that our team went above and beyond and exceeded your expectations when you experienced troubles with your alarm clock and food. We hope that your positive stay will entice you to visit us again when you travel to the Burlington area.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Overall good"
Bath tub drain very slow, had to stand in 4 inches of water. Not pleasant.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Terrible Cable @ Hilton Boston"
Several cable channels did not work with no weather issues.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
RORI
"Excellent hotel to stay"
Very nice hotel. Good for family. Very clean from room to the bathroom. Front desk staff are nice. I'm satisfied. Highly recommend this hotel
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
ILO
"Weekend getaway"
It was my first time staying outside of Boston and this hotel offers a great location with just a 15 minute ride to the T. Room was clean and service was good. The breakfast is the only downfall that we experienced.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the breakfast service. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to Boston"
Great location, close to restaurants, good clean & comfortable. Best thing was incredible price for all of this!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy the wonderful amenities that we offer. We hope that you can stay with us again when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Shirley
Very clean , last check out always a plus , front desk is nice
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
asheleigh
"Frozen Four"
Pro- Front desk staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The hotel lobby and rooms were nice and clean. Con- The booking stated that the continental breakfast was included but while there we were charged an $11 fee per person. Room service, while the food was very good we didn't get it delivered for over an after ordering. The courtesy shuttle was late leaving due to guest not being ready and them waiting for them even though it was well past the time they requested to leave. This in turned made us late to our destination.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are sorry that you experienced issues with our food and beverage department I will make sure that your comments are addressed . We hope that you can stay with us again when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Great experience can't wait to go back! Friendly staff, easy access to downtown Boston, and plenty of shopping and food all around
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"March Getaway"
I enjoyed my stay. Room had a great rate. Heat worked well, shower had plenty of hot water enjoyed the HBO and the free wireless internet The only problem was that the room key did not work and got stuck in the pool room and had to bang on door to get someone's attention to get out after getting new room keys of those keys did not work.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the your guest room key card. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Hi"
Online wrong information it says hotel is 7 miles from university but driving wise it was more.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are sorry that the information that was provided online was inaccurate. We will make sure that we update the information immediately. We hope that you can stay with us again when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Aalam
"Average hotel"
Pretty nice hotel. Close to shopping. Reasonable price. Helpful and friendly staff. Nice amenities. My only complaints are that the soundproofing was non-existent. I could hear cell phones in other rooms beeping/ringing and TONS of noise from the hallways. It was pretty annoying. Also the radiator in the room circulated on and off all the time and it was very loud. Very disruptive to my sleep. I would have turned it off but it was very cold and the room needed heat.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the soundproofing of the rooms. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Elan
"Great Pool,Friendly staff"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was great. the pool was wonderful.
"Good hotel, superior customer service"
Stayed here each year for three years in a row now for a convention in Boston. The rooms are always nice and clean, and the indoor pool is nice for relaxing. The people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful, as was the shuttle van driver. They helped me figure out the public transit in the area, printing out maps and calling around to see about parking. If I head back up next year, I definitely plan to head back there.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington over the past three years we look forward to having you next year as well. I will make sure that we share your great comments with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Troy
"Best hotel in the area for the price"
Check in was a breeze. I arrived late and left early so only experienced the room and not the other things the hotel had to offer but I would definitely stay again and it was far superior, both in quality and cost, to the alternatives in Woburn which were closer to my seminar.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay even though it was brief. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
I stayed there with my fiancé for our anniversary. We just stayed a night but we had a great experience. Everything was clean and an nice. It was basic but the services was great. We asked for pillows and they came up to our room with them in minutes.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time for reviewing our hotel. We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay and the services we provide were what you were looking for. We hope to welcome you back in the very near future when your travels bring you back to Burlington.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"excellnt"
Great selection
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the great review. I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel to be a great selection when choosing hotels in the Burlington area we are glad you chose our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015