All hotels in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value for money
Hotel is accessible to major roads. Staff was pleasant and hotel room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington . We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Honeymoon"
Great place to stay.it was our wedding night and it was perfect.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Great staff
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Gail
"Vacation getaway"
Great stay
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Kenford
"Weekend in Boston"
It's located about 30 min. give or take outside of boston. Got a great deal on the room. Only weird part is you can hear multiple rooms from the bathroom because they all share the same ventilation system. So you could hear what people were doing, saying, or let's just say 'things'. The room itself was clean and comfortable. If you can get past the weird noises and just need a clean place to crash then this is a great place.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. I'm delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Clean & Comfy"
We only stayed for one night, but the bed was comfy and the rooms were clean. They had a nice indoor swimming pool which my arthritic mother enjoyed. The only disappointment was the fact that there was no complimentary breakfast. They had a restaurant attached which served a breakfast buffet for an additional $10.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. I'm delighted to hear that our staff went above and beyond to make your experience with us outstanding. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"ok hotel"
customer service not really friendly,
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I would like to personally apologize for our shortfalls with our customer service. Great service is basic for a great stay. I am sorry that this was not your experience. You can be confident that I will follow-up on your concerns so that situations like this do not occur in the future. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We hope that you can stay with us again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Ho
"Three strikes"
We booked this hotel through the wedding parties suggestions. When booking, we arranged an early check-in, as our flight arrived at 11:30am. We arrived to the hotel at noon and were told our room wasn't ready yet. We were asked to wait in the lobby for 15 minutes. An hour later, our room still wasn't ready. We wait 20 more minutes before having to ask again about our room, which we were finally lead to. So our "early" check in happened at 1:30pm (sitting in the lobby for one and a half hours). As the bride's profession is in Boston tourism, she was horrified to hear about our experience. The next evening (Sunday), we attempted to order room service. I am not kidding when I say I let the phone ring for 10 minutes straight. No one ever answered it. My husband went down to the front desk to see what the problem was. We were told "they were slammed". The lady at the front desk took our order and an hour later, we received the wrong order. There was no use in calling to complain as no one answered before. As we had no car and it was late, we were stuck with what we got. Lastly, our final morning, we had the "do not disturb" sign on our door. at 8am, there was a tapping on our door from house keeping. When I answered the door, she asked if it was good time. I pointed out the sign and she simply said, "sorry" and walked away. We are not ones to complain, but in two nights/3 days, we had multiple things happen that were unsatisfactory. It was unfortunate.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
NCB
"Disappointing"
Service was above-average and room was clean. A/C unit was loud and woke us up every time the compressor came on, making sleep a challenge. Quantity of breakfast was adequate but quality of hot items was poor. A single load of laundry cost $2.50 ($1.50 for washer and $1.00 for dryer), and, even at that, the hotel expects their guests to buy laundry detergent from their pantry. This made me angry enough that I resorted to washing my clothes in the sink. Excellent location, right next to I-95 on-ramp; however, lack of hotel signage at entrance from main approach(Middlesex Turnpike/Route 3) caused us to drive past the hotel and then have to make a u-turn. We observed several other arriving guests do the same during our stay.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to inform me of your past visit here at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I would like to personally apologize for our shortfalls, as it appears your recent stay was not up to your satisfaction with regards to a couple areas of the hotel. I can certainly appreciate your frustration regarding the various issues with the guest room. I assure you that it is my intention to look into each of these areas in more detail and follow-up with my team. At the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington we pride ourselves on providing our guests with excellent guest services and the finest accommodations. As the General Manager, I want to apologize and assure you of the changes to improve our product and service. I will utilize your experience as a working tool to better improve ourselves. Please contact me directly if I can be of assistance to you in the future. Again, thank you for your comments and thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
4 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Candace
"Seemingly-racial-discriminating hotel"
The hotel itself was good. But the room does not represent the whole picture of hotel. The service of staffs was more terrible than 30 hotels that I experienced this year. The front-desk staff was arrogant and presumably and seemingly discrimating based upon races. Even though we got a confirmation email from hotels.com, we are denied the two-queen bed room based upon unacceptable ground. I called at hotels.com to make sure that my room is not guaranteed because I made a reservation through hotels.com. The answer from hotels.com was that it was not the case. Even the staff told me that my young kids could sleep on the room floor, at which I got really angry. The hotel manager promised me that he would meet me the next morning and provided me some compensations. But it was a terrible lie. He did not show up and never call back ignoing my note.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Seokjin
The hotel is in very good condition. Room is comfortable. Everything was good except my bed seemed to be a bit soft.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Sin
Good stay. Would stay there again. Room was smaller than I imagined, but that was the only downside.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
james
We stayed for one night. The hotel is amazing and well kept. Our room did have a couple stains on the floors and for the life of us we couldn't make the fitted sheets stay on the bed. We ended up just letting them roll up because nothing was working. Breakfast was really good, but the service was awful. No tables were clean so we had to grab the attention of the lady behind the bar. She wiped our table down but didn't bring silverware we had to go to the kitchen window to ask for some. When she finally brought the bill we sat for ten minutes waiting for her to come get it to pay, we ended up just charging to the room since that was the quickest way. Other than breakfast everything else was great.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and took advantage of all of the amenities the Hilton Garden Inn is known for. I can certainly appreciate your frustration regarding the various issues with the guest room. I assure you that it is my intention to look into each of these areas in more detail and follow-up with my team. We hope that you can give us another chance in your the future. I will make sure that I follow up with our food and beverage department to ensure that area is maintained more effectively. Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Close to Burlington Mall and Wellington Station!"
We had a very nice time at this hotel for two nights. We were close by everything we needed.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
The room and area was beautiful and extremely clean and comfortable. The only downside I experienced was housekeeping waking me 3 times, yet I had a Do Not Disturb sign placed, as well as a late checkout. Regardless of this I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. We hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Alida
"A good stay for the price"
The room was clean. Breakfast was good. Air conditioner was a little loud. The hotel was convenient to highways. The fitness center was not very good. It was small and the machines did not work well.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay.I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and took advantage of our cooked to order breakfast. We hope that you can give us another chance in your the future. I will make sure that I follow up with our team to ensure that fitness center is maintained more effectively. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Jeffrey
We were booked for 2 nights. When we returned to our hotel at 11 pm the second night, our room had not been serviced, the bed was unmade and, the wet towel were till on the side of the tub. We were not happy about this but it as too late to do anything about it.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to inform me of your past visit here at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I would like to personally apologize for our shortfalls, as it appears your recent stay was not up to your satisfaction. I will utilize your experience as a working tool to better improve ourselves. Again, thank you for your comments and thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Everything was fantastic. Clean, friendly & professional staff.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"relaxing weekend getaway."
Wr stayed at the Hilton for one night and I couldn't be happier. Hotel and room are clean. Pool and fitness center are really nice. Parking is free and service is very nice. Would stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good location and overall"
I'll let you know after I check my bank balance and activity. Somebody has overcharged me. My husband's guess is it's this hotel charging for Internet which automatically hooks up to your device! The hotel is modern on the surface and old at the paint. Lots of thick streaks covering up older work. The rooms were quiet without excessive door noise.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Christina
Well my wife found hair at shower walls and some toilet seat no too clean. But other than that I could recommend this place to my friend. Thank you!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. Thank you for letting us know about the cleanliness of your restroom you can be confident that I will follow up with our housekeeping team. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Arnaldo
"Living up to expectations"
Staff was particularly lovely: front desk at 3am with efficiency and a smile, cleaning staff personable and cheery. True to a great HGI experience I've come to expect.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and service that we are known for. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
anne marie
"Fairly Good"
Was good experience over all but in my room had no signal for wireless internet as they advertised when I made reservation so couldn't do my office work. Beside that good hotel nice and comfy and nearby malls.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington after. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations that we are known for. Thank you for making us aware of the issues with the wireless signal. We hope that you can visit us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Dipak
"Fairly Good"
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Dipak
"Really Enjoyed Our Stay"
I thought that the hotel was very nicely decorated. It was in a great area really close to the mall and interstate, yet secluded. Free cookies in the lobby was a nice perk :)
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Hilton Garden Inn at Burlington, Ma"
We were just staying overnight so we didn't need to use the dining room or choose to use the bar. The room itself was a handicapped room which I thought rather odd as neither of us are handicapped. We had tried to check in earlier but were told there were no rooms available. Handicapped meant things were much lower down and it was a bit inconvenient. I hoped that someone with a handicap did not lose out on a room. The bed was comfortable, the pillows too soft and you could hear every noise in the hallway which at times was annoying but not overly so. The bathroom was clean but it was discovered that one of the towels that was on the side was not clean at all and that was brought to the desk - not what I wanted to see at all. Other then that incident the room was fine, coffee maker, frig, microwave, flat screen tv - all the amenities that you expect at an exceptional price. So all in all it was a nice stay and I would go there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"great hotel, unimpressive front desk"
A beautiful hotel, but I was very disappointed with staff at front desk. At best, felt ignored and at worst, disrespected.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Convenient location, not so restful"
I needed a hotel that was relatively well sited to Boston Logan airport and this one suited, along with the Saturday night rate offered. Check in was efficient and the room was spacious, clean, modern and functional. I was however, not so impressed to realise that there were dummy curtains on the windows and all that separated the room and the carpark were net curtains. Still don't know how see through they were! So, the night prior to a 15 hour long haul flight, I attempted to sleep with all the carpark lighting and car lights/brake lights shining into my room. Needless to say, not much quality sleep had. This was a big drawback for me and quite took away from the hotel's other great points. Check out was quick, assisted by the imperious John. As friendly as check in was, so check out was...well, just check out. I did not have breakfast which is around $10.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"very nice"
it was nice and pleasant Rooms were clean everyone was friendly in the nice quiet part of town loved it
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Recent trip to Boston"
Had a horrible stay at this hotel. It was the worst place I have ever stayed. The walls were paper thin, the bed was uncomfortable and smelled bad. Our room was next to the elevator and ice machine and we apparently stayed at the same time as some field trip, because there were teenagers running up and down the halls all night long. Note how I wanted to spend the last night of my vacation.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Lynda
"disappointed"
Touted as close to train station with free shuttle to and from. But beware, will only transport during certain hours and staff not eager to do transport. View from my window was a dirt pile, and hotel air conditioning unit. Furniture old and outdated. This is barely a two star hotel
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
kimberly
"professional service"
me and my fiance had a great time very comfortable and accommodating
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
nicholas
"A+"
I would recommend this place to anyone! My wife and I had a wonderful time!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Dale
"Pretty good, just a tad expensive"
Functional, clean, good service, useful shuttle service, somewhat aging. A tad on the expensive side.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize our great hotel shuttle. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
3 night family trip May 25, 2015
Manjit
"Nice rooms, beautiful decor, wonderful breakfast!"
The hotel has a fresh, bright design. The staff is accommodating, the rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. One of the best things is the full breakfast, which includes made-to-order omelets. The coffee is strong and rich. Another nice touch is the ice water with fruit on the lobby table, and every day at 5pm, they put out tea, coffee, and cookies. The toilet handle in our bathroom malfunctioned at one point. We called the front desk, and they immediately sent someone to fix it. When we returned, he had left a little gift of some snacks and a certificate for a free movie, to compensate for any inconvenience. I would stay there again in a New York second!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Ellen
"Good place in the burbs"
Stayed 3 nights to sightsee in Boston. Very clean hotel. A bulb in the bathroom burned out and was replaced immediately. A local high school was having their prom there one evening and absolutely no noise or problems. Mattresses were too hard. Room temperature very comfortable. Easy access to Route 95. Shopping and good restaurants very close. It's a very good alternative to staying in Boston, if you can put up with the traffic in and out of Boston.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel We are glad you found the location to be a good fit for your travel needs. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Jeffrey
"Hilton Burlington"
Excellent service staff - had a need for special request and it was handled PERFECTLY
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the very near future.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Noise issues but wonderful staff"
The staff was wonderful and very helpful at all times. The biggest drawback is you can hear everything in the hallways and through the walls especially through the bathroom walls. Also the air condition unit is very loud when it turns on. As long as you bring earplugs to sleep you will be fine. The room itself was good. We were on the first floor so not sure if other floors are better.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you faced with the level of noise in the guest room. We will do everything in our power to ensure that those issues are corrected for future stays. We hope that you can visit us again soon when your travels bring you to the greater Boston area.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good Value/Friendly Service"
The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend it as a place to stay just outside of Boston.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. I'm delighted to hear that our staff above and beyond to make your experience with us outstanding. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"review"
it was a nice little getaway from life. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to a friend
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your little getaway. We look forward to having you or your friends back to Burlington when your travels bring you to town.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Always stay here when traveling.... Can't beat the free breakfast and the staff is outstanding !!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Nice and clean. Great late check out option (1pm!). Breakfast was a little chaotic. Seems a girl called in sick and left them a person short but the girls working did a good job. Nice place. Nice King Size beds.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Great room for the price"
Great stay at a low rate. Will stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the time to write a great review of our hotel about your most resent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burlington.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice places, bad view"
Nice hotel - entire window was blocked by mechanics (HVAC) for the building, zero view.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I sincerely apologize that the view that your guest room had was not at all appealing but I'm glad to hear that you did enjoy the wonderful amenities that we have to offer. Please personally let me know the next time you visit the Burlington area so I can ensure you have a view that is much more desirable. We look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Owner of SAJ Home Enterprises new business start!"
I had a problem with my room the 2nd night, they took the charge off my bill. It had to do with an alarm clock. Had dinner and breakfast at the Grill on site, breakfasts were easy and food readily available. Trouble with cooking of sirloin steak, first evening, returned with out problem, free desserts given and a free card for desserts next evening. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for the time to write a great review of our hotel about your most resent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear that our team went above and beyond and exceeded your expectations when you experienced troubles with your alarm clock and food. We hope that your positive stay will entice you to visit us again when you travel to the Burlington area.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Overall good"
Bath tub drain very slow, had to stand in 4 inches of water. Not pleasant.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment about your recent stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you to the Burlington area.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Terrible Cable @ Hilton Boston"
Several cable channels did not work with no weather issues.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
RORI
"Excellent hotel to stay"
Very nice hotel. Good for family. Very clean from room to the bathroom. Front desk staff are nice. I'm satisfied. Highly recommend this hotel
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
ILO
"Weekend getaway"
It was my first time staying outside of Boston and this hotel offers a great location with just a 15 minute ride to the T. Room was clean and service was good. The breakfast is the only downfall that we experienced.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the breakfast service. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to Boston"
Great location, close to restaurants, good clean & comfortable. Best thing was incredible price for all of this!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015