All hotels in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States of America

Bad breakfast
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Mixed Review"
Most staff was friendly. Morning person putting out fruit and oatmeal, would not let me take a granola bar as I was leaving at 6:20am, because she stated nobody could take anything until 6:30!!! The staff cleaned my room and took a Tupperware container (mine) that I had been using in the mirco wave. The desk person said it was probably thrown out, but did not offer to try and find it, however he did stated he would bring me a plate I could heat my dinner on. It is now 5 days later and that plate never arrived!!! Carpeted hallways always looked like they needed to be vacuumed. Pool area well maintained. Outside walkways usually cluttered with sticks, stones and pine cones.
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
No extra bed linens for the 3 rd adult. I went to check in desk x 3 with no staff available. No computer to check in for our flight the next morning.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that there weren't any extra linens in your room and that our staff was unavailable to assist you. I will be meeting with my staff to ensure that extra linens are provided for guests that need them and that staff members are available at the front desk to tend to guests' needs. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Patricia Page
Pool area is very nice. Room is very nice. I don't think that I should have to bring my dirty towels to the front desk. The hallways always look like they need to be vacuumed. The people at the front desk are nice, but the area needs a cleaning and decorating. Bed was lumpy.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and our outdoor pool. We are sorry to hear that our common areas were not cleaned properly. We will be working with our staff to ensure our entire hotel is meeting our standards. Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope that you will choose us again for your next trip. Safe travels to you.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"too much for too little"
When my toilet overflowed I was told there as plunger under the sink - need I say more!
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share comments about your stay. We apologize that you did not have a positive experience with us. We will be working with our staff to ensure that we are providing our guests with quality customer service and that we are addressing all maintenance issues in a timely manner. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback, as it helps us to improve our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future so that we can provide you with a better stay.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Just Average"
This hotel experience was just average. The bed was not very comfortable. They do not clean the rooms, replace the towels, or change sheets. Also, they would not give me a printed receipt. The service was bad, except for Mike. He was the highlight of my stay. But I would pay the extra money and stay at the nicer hotel next door.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I do apologize that our housekeeping service did not meet your expectations, and that the service you received from our staff was poor. In direct response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my staff to review our customer service standards and to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Your feedback on our housekeeping service is much appreciated, as it will help us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
4 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Extended Stay - Waltham Mass"
Breakfast left much to be desired, very little selection. Hotel staff was unavailable on Sunday moring for comments / checkout.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Dear Dave, Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that some of the furniture seemed worn and that our breakfast wasn't to your liking. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will forward your comments to upper management. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"A lot of $ for a handicapped room"
I paid $236.00 for a handicapped room and I am not handicapped. I got a little refrigerator instead of a full size one so no freezer and no ice. There were also no ice machines in the hotel I HAD TO GO OUT TO BUY ICE. In the past when I have stayed there I got a full size refrigerator. Was a little upset with that and the price was very high. The 5 star Westin was half the price of extended stay also the same with the Marriott right next door. should have stayed there because they both have restaurants and bars downstairs.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Jamie - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the price was a little higher than you expected, and the fridge was smaller than normal. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Jamie
"Horrible service"
The staff treated me as if I was staying there for free. The worst part was when they say breakfast is included in the payment. The actual breakfast was basically a coffee without anything much. A motel would have eveb done a better job for breakfast.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that our staff did not provide you with great customer service and that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am coaching our staff on how to provide better customer service moving forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Staff was not attentive, bed not comfortable, amenities poor.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that you found our staff did not provide you with great service and that our hotel did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are working to enhance our offerings for guests to enjoy moving forward. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Okay place to stay. Beds were terrible and constant noise in hallways
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Last choice"
I picked this hotel because it was the last available hotel for my travel dates. Enough said.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Bad"
The rooms are small. No housekeeping. Carpets were stained. I couldnt stay the second night. It was so bad! Hotels.com is TERRIBLE. I will NEVER USE hotels.com again.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Average, no real issues, wi-fi is painfully slow unless you pay them to upgrade, which is bogus.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Pete - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that the internet was slow. In response to your feedback, I am going to forward your comments to upper management. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
3 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Pete
"Extended Stay Is An Interesting Stay"
This unique new concept in hotels is an interesting one. I liked the idea of having the flexibility to cater to ourselves. At the same time, the staff was prompt and courteous which made our stay a nice and pleasant one.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Mary – Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. It’s great to hear that our staff attended to your needs in a timely manner. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with another enjoyable stay in the future.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Mary Guerrero-Sanabria
"adventure"
it was great no complaints exceot they took down the breakfast bar too soon
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotels. Again, thanks for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
tina
"Quick overnight stop"
The staff was professional and responsive. The rooms were certainly spacious enough. Don't stay for the breakfast though - just a few prepackaged muffins, granola bars, instant oatmeal, and some fruit.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and your spacious room during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"fine hotel"
This is a perfectly good 3-star hotel with a helpful staff.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
CJ - Thank you so much for staying with us and providing some feedback about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service our staff provided. We hope to be a part of your future travel plans.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2013
CJ
"Easy on easy off"
Location is convenient, but that's the best I can say about this hotel. Most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. Advertising that kitchen is equipped with necessities is also false. (nothing to cook with was provided). There was only one chair. The decor was ugly as sin.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Extended Stay"
I was impressed with the quality of service,until I left my phone charger in the room and never received a call back as to if they found it or not. I don't usually complain but that was just not the service I expected from this Hotel The room was well maintained however the desk drawer was broken and the tub wasn't clean . ... I won't be staying here anytime soon .
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
Deborah King
We found what we needed with a few exceptions. The blankets are harsh and not "comfy" but certainly clean. The drape pull rod in our roomn (225) was broken off and the corner of the drape hanging - we could open and shut the drapes by pulling on the fabric, but it was unsightly. Our thermostat was wired backwards - cool was actually heat and heat was actually cool. After the first night of the temp rising to 90 degrees in the room we figured it out. When we lowered the temp on the heat setting, it interpreted the move as requiring cooling and turned the unit on (now in heating only mode) and it kept running and the temp kept rising. Once we set the unit to cool then the thermostat temp set actually worked.
5 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Larsons
"Convenient; affordable"
no problems
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and share some feedback about your stay. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be convenient and affordable. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Best value with Fantastic amenities."
Stayed here for 2 weeks in Waltham. Easy access to major highways. Staff very courteous, helpful and ready. Would definitely recommend to all. Bed was very comfortable, use of kitchen was easy. We are two seniors in our early 80's. Parking was good.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Walter - I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate the feedback and the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the new pillow top mattresses, and appreciate our pet acceptance. Hopefully next time you are traveling with your dog you will remember us. All our hotels are pet friendly, all over the country. Thanks again for all your feedback. We hope to have the chance to serve you again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Walter
"Nice to have a kitchen"
The room was comfortable. I loved having a full refrigerator and a microwave since I brought food. The hotel staff gratiously accommodated my request to have my husband and my dog join us for a night, even though it was not arranged ahead. Staff was helpful and courteous.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"extended stay - Waltham,ma"
We travel with our two Chihuahuas. Extended Care allows pets but at $25 per pet per day. For a five day stay that is $250. I have never paid that amount anywhere and will never again because I will never stay at Extended Care again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback about your stay. I am sorry to hear that our pet acceptance policy did not meet your expectations. Please know, our pet fees are in line with our company's standards and are a one time amount as well as comparable with area hotels. Again, I thank you for your comments, and am truly sorry for any inconveniences you may have suffered. Best of luck in your future travels!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"I'd choose Homewood Suites Next Time."
It was not a horrible stay, but a few little inconveniences, and issues added up to a second rate hotel. As a frequent traveler to this area (Boston/Waltham) I won't be staying at Extended Stay America again when there are so many other choices right in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. Your feedback is very valuable to us, as it will certainly help us to improve for future stays. I am so sorry to hear about the uncomfortable stay. We strive to provide clean and comfortable rooms, and it appears that we clearly missed the mark in your room. I will look into the logs and will certainly speak with both the housekeeper that cleaned your room, as well as the associate that inspected it. I am sorry to hear that there was a long wait for your check-in process. It does appear that there was an unusual amount of late arrivals that evening, which would account for the unexpected long check-in process. We do try to staff the hotel with additional personell during the peak arrival times, however on occasion, multiple late night arrivals will occur. It is difficult to plan for that scenario, and I am sorry that it got your stay off to a bad start. We will use your comments to help us coach up our team to provide better service to future guests. I hope that someday you may try us again. I think you will find that your experience was not the norm for Extended Stay America.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
JB
Nice place for the cost.good hotel staff..rooms are update. Hotel is very clean
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Peter - Thank you far taking the time out of your day to send in our survey. We just finish our renovations and are pleased that they are to your liking. Also I am extremely happy to hear the front desk staff was nice and warming. We strive to make customer service a priority. I will pass your survey on to the senior management and staff so they can see the made you feel welcome. I do hope you consider us Extended Stay America for your future travels.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
PETER
"We had a very nice time."
This was our first stay at an Extended Stay Hotel and we were very pleased with the kitchen facilities, the helpfulness of the front desk, and everything else. The only fly in the ointment was that the smoke alarm was covered with a plastic bag, so I suppose a previous occupant smoked surreptitiously in the room. The room did smell a little funny. But other than that, we could not have been happier.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Josh
"family visit"
My wife and I were visiting a family member in Boston. Extended Stay America was the best value of all the Hotels on 4th Ave in Waltham. Rob at the front desk was awesome. The Hotel was newly remodeled and was very convenient to the major roadways. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. The rooms have kitchens for those that need it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Lance & Barbara - I want to thank you for the wonderful comments. I am very glad We made you feel great and welcome. Rob is an asset to us here. It makes us feel good to know one of our associates gave you such a great impression. We strive to make people feel welcome and at home. I will certainly pass along your comments to Rob and the rest of our management team. We hope you continue to use Extended Stay for your future travel needs.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Lance & Barbara
"Right where we needed to be...."
Despite being very busy, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Very neat and clean, both the lobby area and the room. The room had everything we needed. Very nicely decorated and very well stocked kitchen. Nice to have a big TV. The facility was located in the area we needed to be, very convienient location for us. Would stay there again in a heart beat!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Good basic accommodation for a business trip"
Clean, everything worked, staff very helpful. By design few amenities. But for those of us that prefer to prepare and eat dinner in and work it is a good option.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for staying with us and for providing some feedback about your trip. I am glad to see that you understand and enjoy just what Extended Stay America is all about. The kitchen area is a unique feature that we are proud to offer as a convenience to all our guests. I am pleased to hear that our staff provided you with excellent customer service and that you found your guest room to meet your cleanliness standards. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"in Waltham"
The room itself was very pleasant. The halls smelled funny and the lobby was just not clean. "Breakfast" was definitely a euphemism.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Very nice hotel."
The hotel was very nice. One of the issues were that the front desk area should have been vacuumed and the floor swept. The first impression was that the rooms would not be as clean. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was beautiful and clean. The other thing was either an employee, guest, or someone with the staff, was lying down in the common area on the sofa watching television like he lived there and the area needed to be cleaned up. I would definitely stay there again, though.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Merita
"Very clean and comfortable place"
I usually stay in Boston but had to find last minute place for two nights. I didn't have a car this time so had to be picked up by family member. You really need a car but enjoyed the place anyway.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"For the price you pay one would hope"
One would hope that for the price you pay that they could afford a decent breakfast for their guests. That was the only gripe I had when I stayed at this place.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
First I would like to take the time to thank you for sending in your survey. We take comments such as yours to try and better our brand for our guest. I am very happy you enjoyed your time at our hotel. I do understand your concerns about the breakfast. It's designed as a grab and go type for the business traveler's that don't have the time to cook in the morning. I certainly will pass along your comments about it. I see overall your experience here was good. We do look forward to serving your travel needs again in the future.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
I enjoyed my quite and comfortable stay. It was only a 1 night stay, but I would stay again for sure. One of the nicer features was the printme service allowing me to print from my room.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
Miss Buber
"Filthy room, apathetic staff"
I travel all the time for business, and I've chosen this hotel twice because I wanted a kitchen. Don't do it! Stay at the much nicer Hyatt House next door. On my first trip, I arrived in the evening with groceries. When I got up to cook breakfast the next morning, there were no pots, pans, or silverware in my kitchen--just one pot lid and a fork. I had to go down to the front desk; they washed out a pan for me to use. On my second trip, my room was filthy--fingerprints all over the mirrored doors of the closet, splashes and smudges on the wall. The kitchen garbage disposal was broken, so the water just backed up. I again arrived with groceries, and when I opened the silverware drawer it was disgusting--food had been spilled in it and not wiped up. Also, every single piece of silverware was dirty--the knives had food stuck to them, and the spoons were sitting in some kind of sticky syrup and had sugar crystals all over them. And when I called the front desk to change rooms, no one answered the phone. The place just feels dirty, and the staff doesn't care--if you tell them about a problem, they explain how understaffed they are. Don't stay here! Stay anywhere else on the 128 corridor.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Kirsten - Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am very sorry that your room was unclean and the extra amenities in your room were not stocked properly. In response, please know I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies. As well, I am reviewing our restocking checklist with the staff so our guest rooms are fully equipped upon each persons arrival. Please know that we appreciate your feedback, and will use it to coach our team to perform better. I do hope that you will consider us again, and let us show you a more enhanced experience the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Kirsten
"Served a purpose"
2 complaints- The microwave did not work and when we arrived the toliet bowl had a dirty ring like it hadn't been cleaned....nothing grosser! We did not spend that much time there- so we are not complainers. Slept well. Wish they would've asked us if we minded having a handicapped bathroom.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
Beth
Computer down, phone down. No front desk service after 11pm. Breakfast was skimpy. the hotel was ghostly.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Tidy hotel--isolated location"
This hotel is very well maintained but it is in the back of an office park. I could find very little in terms of restaurants nearby in Waltham.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
KP
Overall a good experience. Breakfast was disappiointing - just pre-packaged muffins and oatmeal.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Stay at outer edge of Boston"
Nice room with kitchenette to have "home cooked" meal. Relatively comfortable for 4 to sleep. Kids enjoyed the pool.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Tim- Thank you for taking some time to review your stay and post your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the kitchens, and that your children liked the pool. It's always a pleasure to see positive feedback from a review. I am confident that your next stay will be just as enjoyable!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice and clean/Better breakfast next time please!"
The hotel was nicely decorated, very clean and updated. Good bed mattress (important to me). I liked the kitchenette. Very convenient with nice size fridge, sink, stove, plates with utensils. It was a bit away from central Boston, but convenient enough to hop on to a highway. Only request would be that I wish the hotel provides a bit better breakfast, more than muffins, apples and coffee. No conveniently located restaurants, convenient stores, or super market nearby.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"Leak under the sink, breakfast offering scimpy"
For the price, one would have expected a better breakfast offering. There was a leak under the vanity sink.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback about the hotel. I am glad that you found our location to be convenient for your travels and that you appreciate our pet friendly feature. I am sorry that you did not feel the same about our Grab n' Go breakfast selection. It was designed to be quick simple and uniform throughout all our hotels, providing consistency for our frequent travelers. Thanks again for your feedback, we were able to check on and repair the vanity sinks because of it.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Recently remodeled, extended stay."
This hotel is a recently remodeled, extended stay facility. The location for someone on business travel, working in Waltham, is hard to top. I could easily walk to work, allowing my family (they travel with me in the summer) to take the car to Boston. Downtown is only 15-20 minutes away if you leave after the morning rush ends. The main thing that kept me from giving it a higher rating is the "breakfast." This may not bother some people but as a morning runner its nice to come back to real food, not just muffins. The rooms have a kitchen so, if you have the time and desire you can overcome this by making food for yourself.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Alex - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thorough review. I am glad to read that you were pleased that you found our location to be so convenient, close to your office and everything there is to do in Boston. As well, I appreciate your thoughts on our grab-and-go breakfast. I am happy to pass them along to our corporate office as they are continually looking to improve the selection that is offered. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Alex
"Convenient and priced well."
These are rooms with kitchens. Unfortunately, the room I was given had a very strong odor left over from the previous guests' dinners. In fairness, I did not call this to the attention of management -- just made sure my window was wide open every morning and night I was in the room. Very unpleasant.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Hi Lynn, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It certainly can be challenging at times to prevent cooking odors from prior guests lingering in the rooms. I am sorry that this caused some unpleasantness for you. Our Grab and Go breakfast should be available from 6:00-9:30 AM everyday. I'm sorry that you did not find the breakfast choices available to your liking. With in room kitchens however, the opportunity exists to prepare separate meals if desired, and with coffee makers in room and additional coffee available from the front desk any time, this adds some flexibility to all things breakfast related. Thanks again for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Lynn
"big surprise!"
Much cheaper choice compared to those hotels nearer to downtown. Just renovated so rooms are very clean and comfortable. Only flaw is their breakfast. Could have been better.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Conan - Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am thrilled that we were a positive surprise for you and do hope that you will consider us again next time you are coming to the area. I am sorry the grab-and-go breakfast wasn't what you were expecting. It is a new feature at our hotel, and we are excited to be offering it. Of course, all of our rooms have kitchens, so this is a great alternative, if needed. Again, thank you for your comments, and we do hope to have the opportunity to see you again.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Conan
"I will be back"
I had stayed at this location previously and felt that the upgrades were very nice. I look forward to staying longer next time so i can take advantage of the amenities.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for taking some time to share your comments about your stay. It is always a pleasure to hear from our satisfied guests, and I assure you our entire team gets excited to read comments such as yours. We will look forward to having you back with us for a longer stay next time. Until then safe travels.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Extended Stay America, Waltham MA - renovated"
The front desk people were very helpful. Unfortunately, there are no good restaurants within easy walking distance, and some nights I'm just too tired to cook. My only complaint about the hotel is that some of the public areas (hallways, lobby) aren't vacuumed often enough, which makes an otherwise pleasant hotel look a bit shabby. The rooms, however, are very clean, which I guess is more important.
7 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Quiet, clean, and affordable. I would stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
"Would stay again"
I stayed here for three nights while at a conference outside of Boston. Room had a small kitchenette with a double burner, dish washer and fridge. I was surprised that my room was never cleaned during the stay but it didnt bother me.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I am very pleased to see that you were happy with your stay and the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments on this with the entire staff. We will definitely keep your comments about the grab and go breakfast in mind as we continue to develop our offering choices. Once again, thank you for staying with us at Extended Stay America, and most importantly thank you for taking the time to share your comments.
Other trip May 3, 2013