All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2701 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4848, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Beautiful view of the ocean"
We enjoyed our stay
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Coil Family
"late getaway"
Enjoyed our stay. close to beach. staff helpful and friendly
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great experience..."
Our stay was amazing and we'll definitely come again.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Lillian
"nice"
a great. place. to. stay and. relax
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Paul Edwards
"Our mini vacation"
Me and my wife enjoyed our stay on the beach and the view was very nice.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Below average"
It was ok. You have to walk outside to get to indoor pool- not cool. The restaurant was closes on Sundays (I was not aware of this). The staff did not carry utencils (what??). Bad cable service. 2/5
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Pablo
"It sould be called the roach motel!"
It was by far my worst experience at myrtle beach in 41 years. Me and a friend had serparate room and we both had roaches in our room. The night auditor was rude and had a diry shirt on. The sink had hair and the tub was dirty. I paid for an ocean view room but they said hotels.com didn't notify them of me having an ocean view room. I believe they gave my room away bc we checked in late. Worst hotel in Myrtle beach! It should be called the roach motel!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"disappointed"
Room wasn't clean. Bugs in room and they had to spray. Husband woke up at 3 am with bug crawling in his CPAP mask. Was supposed to be a non smoking room but entire floor smelled like stale smoke. Will not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Close to the beach and great food and friendly staff but pretty dirty. Towels had stains shower was gross
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Terrible Room"
Room didnt have a telephone in it had a little odor. Beds were like sleeping on a sponge with a board under you. Couldn't even pay for early check in. Wasnt happy. Amenities was good as far as pool beach and restaurant.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Mr Jones
"Not again"
The beds were not comfortable, the room was not clean to my sat faction I didn't even sleep inside vet I slept on top, the room looked and smelled old would not stay here again.
samuel
I enjoyed my stay room and bathroom was clean! The employees were very nice! Great location to and from the beach. The room was very comfy! Definitely would recommend to others.
Abby
Check in was a breeze.staff was friendly. The rooms were okay. the bed was a little hard, woke up the next morning with shoulder pain. The tub started to back up,mainteance might need to take the drain apart and unclog it. The bar was nice.
Rod
Had to request front desk to have housekeeping to clean the room since no one show up after 3pm. Towels were stained and the toilet kept running. No ice maker on the floor. Ice makers were on floors 6,9 and some other floor. An old, broken ice maker was on the 4th floor. Bed seemed like it had some kind of plastic under the sheet because it would bubble and hold air.
Babby
"Decent if you're on a budget."
Was decent for the $. (Off season) Pros - for it's age... the rooms were decently furnished, clean cheeta, no bed bugs, and a nice location on the beach. Cons - some additional TLC/renovations desireable... such as a lot of visible wear in the showers, outside decks, balconies. Would have been nice if there wasn't a $1 charge per bucket of ice, and if you didn't have to worry about beinging roaches home with you.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Jesse
No comment.................,,,.you don't want me to comment. Stupid to force comments. Dirty linen!! Dirty bathroom!!! Balcony door hard to work. Smelled like smoke in hallways. Etc
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"An OK place to stay!"
The people at the desk were very nice and eager to help with any request. The fitness room was not worth going to, the machines were all broken. Rooms were ok. The breakfast was good. Its very convenient to the ocean and other attractions. The parking garage was nice for our motorcycles at Bike Week.
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
Martin
"Not Too Bad"
We had an okay stay at the Sun N Sand Resort. We really liked being so close to the beach. The music downstairs at the bar was very nice for evening relaxation on the balcony. We enjoyed being so close to all the attractions on the strip and the room was fairly nice. The building could use a pressure washing and the room could have benefited from a deep cleaning, but it wasn't a bad place to stay. I was worried when I read other comments that the showers didn't work, but ours worked just fine. The rain all weekend kind of spoiled our vacation, but spending most of our time inside the hotel room wasn't a burden. Customer service during late night hours could be improved, but overall it was not a bad stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Sarah O
"Oceanfront"
Overall room and staff were average. Hotel seemed a little dated.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"cold water and no ac"
We got this hotel becuase we decided to stsy another night on vacation and our hotel was full. I picked it bexause it had a good deal. The first room we checked into had no power to the a/c unit. We got switched to another room after complaining. We were told by a full time resident that during the week they have no hot water. Which we found out to be true. Luke warm at best. Not a great neighborhood for the myrtle beach strip. Would not stay again even for one night even with a really good deal
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"dont let the lobby fool you"
There was mold on the ceiling and the bat tub mat had mold growing under the mat. The pools were very small and the hot tub was very dirty. Nice hotel to walk into but a nightmare wait in your room
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
rickey
"Inexpensive clean hotel"
Nice hotel for the price. It had heated indoor pool, outdoor pool and hot tub, steps from beach. There is a restaurant and bar (inside and outside). Would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive place to stay at the beach.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
I had a hard time sleeping as there were a couple of huge palmetto bugs in my room. The carpet is dark and it is hard to see the bugs on it.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great Value"
The Sun N Sand Resort was exactly as advertised, I would stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jay
"Will not stay there again!"
First room they tried to put us into was already occupied. The next room they moved to smelled like cigarettes. The bed uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Poor experience from beginning to end"
Check in & check out went smoothly, but everything in between was poor. The parking garage was an accident waiting to happen. The room was smelly & was out dated. Poor cleaning & vacuuming (full of allergens) The tub was a mess. Because of oceanfront we did have a good view. Broken ironing board. To sum it up, I will not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Disappointed
"Nice staff, run down facilities."
This "resort" is perfect if you just need a place to sleep and don't want to spend an arm and a leg. Nice rooms and the nightlife goes on until 2am at the bar, which you can hear from your room unfortunately. Small pools and only one hot tub with no jets. Also they lease the resturant so no guarantee on meals throughout your stay.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Randi
"Better and cheaper than most"
This hotel was just as good or better than many of the more expensive hotels I've stayed. Courtesy of the staff was great. Hotel was clean, and the amenities were acceptable compared to the size of the hotel. All of this for a great price. It's worth staying again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Leo
"Horrible stay. Buyer beware"
From the beginning of my stay, it was bad. I arrived at 11pm. There wasn't anyone waiting at the front desk. I had to keep saying hello for the front desk to check me in. He never smiled and wasn't friendly. Some people don't belong in customer service. I thought I was getting an ocean view room, but it was the side view of another junky hotel. The receptionists were the worst. I was only greeted by the 3rd worker I saw. The bathrooms made me feel disgusted. The beds made me cringe. You have to go on two separate elevators to come and go. The towels had strings hanging off of them and yellow spots on them. There wasn't a full roll of tissue. During checkout, there were lines to use the elevator. The gym wasn't even a gym. It had a broken sauna. The equipment was old and dusty. I think if management cared about their customers they should do some major renovations and actually hire nice friendly people. I will never ever stay at this hotel again. A waste of my money.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Norma
"disgusting"
This was one of the worst hotels my wife and I have ever stayed in. The staff was very nice and friendly but that was the only thing we liked about our stay. The elevator we took up was full of water and sand witch I understand was from beach goers however it remained there for our entire stay. We booked a non-smoking room and when we got there the room smelled like an ash tray. There were even three cigarette burns on the side of our tub. There was a wad of hair that liked like it came from the tub drain stuck to the wall next to our trash can in the bathroom. The walls had holes that were just covered on mud and looked awful. The halls were filthy and needed to be vacuumed. The neighbourhood was just plain sketchy after the s un went down. This was the first room I stayed in that I left my knife open near thr bed to sleep better at night. The picture well miss lead you. I will never stay at this location again.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Heath
"Close to the Beach"
An ok place for the money, The flat screen TV picture was not good was "snowy" hard to watch Hotel peple said they could not fix, was hoping for some kind of compensation, like a "good will" jesture for watching a bad TV all week, but did not receive anything Dissapointed that the resteraunt was never open to serve breakfeast, had to drive to nearest resturant.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Excellent location, fantastic value for the price."
We came in late and we're given outstanding customer service. We would definately stay here again. Overall satisfactory experience.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Daniel Bailey
"ok for last minute trip"
The pictures was very helpful on line but not a 3star resort towels was old bed mattresses needs replacing overall stay ok
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
last minute
"Value for Your Money"
Overall we were happy with our stay. Front desk was friendly and helpful with any questions we had. The room was nice. It looked exactly like the pictures online. Improvements could be made in the restaurant/bar area. Can beers and crummy burgers was not what I expected from a high rise hotel ocean front in Myrtle Beach. I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker, just disappointing.
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
First was no real restaurant as advertised! !! Next was the loudness of the air conditioning unit. And finally, no room phone for two days. Awful, just awful.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
hotdog
"Not good!!!"
I was very disappointed when I got to my room. Half the lights didn't work, the ac was louder then it should of been, all the electrical plugs were so old that my phone charger couldn't be plugged in. I would not recommend to stay here.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"um"
It wasn't the best
3 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Better the night before."
This was night 2 of our getaway in Myrtle Beach. I decided to wait until after the trip was over to do a more thorough review of the resort.Over all.. the place is in a decent location. On the south end of the strip, more away from the noise of the boardwalk.. LOVED that aspect. There were several places in the hotel that are in bad need of repair. I'm sure that will be addressed and taken care of in short order. Our room was clean, but we did find a bobby pin in the bed when we pulled back the sheets. Good thing we had 2 beds in the room. Yuk! Also, the shower rod was loose from the wall and in order for the curtain to fully close and keep from drenching the floor you had to prop up the bar with the bathroom door. Hopefully, that will be fixed as well... in room 416, for managerial reference. The restaurant staff was so nice, offering suggestions and just really being attentive to our needs. it'd be nice to see a uniform dress code for them, however. The hotel staff, every single person we came in contact with, was very cordial and attentive. It's an older hotel, but if you go into it with an open mind, and a positive attitude, it's just fine. I'd like to stay there again!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Was a great time, and the room was great for the price
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
This hotel room air conditioning was broken the tub was dirty I called to the front desk spoke to the manager he said nothing he could do about it maintenance was gone and housekeeping was gone and they were full I kept complaining he then moved me to another room.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Would not stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
It was ok for a 3 star hotel. Room was really small and we only had 3 chairs in the room for a 4 person room. So we couldn't all sit out on the balcony. We asked for a chair and they said they didn't have any spare chairs........ The view was awesome. Service was fine. DON'T GO TO THE RESTAURANT!. We got there late Friday night and it was one server and the sets outside are not comfortable. They serve can chili and you can tell the burgers are just standard frozen burgers. So I can just imagine everything else. Not bad I guess but not for 10ish not counting your drink. Just trust me and go somewhere else. Try something different or just go to a Chilis or friendlys or something. We had one regret from all day Friday until Monday night on our vacation and that was that place.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Wade
"What you pay for"
Sun and sand was a good cheap way to be near the beach. It is close to the state park, good fishing. Just felt old and run-down... Example. Electric wall sockets are broken. Very small balcony. Enough room for 2 and still alittle cramped. We never used ours. Ocean view rooms I would never rent agian. Ocean front good but without a good balcony kind of felt like it was just for show. I didn't exspect crescent shores type room and got what I paid for, but I was satisfied knowing I was getting a cheap ocean front room
4 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Joel
"Not what we expected!!!!"
The pictures on the website are very deceiving, the color scheme to the motel and room was correct but the beds were not as pictured, basically sitting on the floor, thin mattress, comforter like a sheet. The bathroom also had a used roll of toilet paper, not even a new roll. The floors were dirty and felt sticky as well, it wasn't a very good first impression and we don't plan on returning again!!!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"romantic getaway"
good hotel perfect location
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
maxi
"Absolutely filthy"
The hotel and room was extremely dirty. I had to ask to have my room cleaned. The reply was "what, you want cleaning service?"
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Daniels
It was nice. Room comfortable... Next time will get ocean front
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Nice Room but...."
We stayed here for two nights. The rooms were nice and clean, however the fridge would not stay closed. We had 4 people in our room and we had 2 washcloths and 2 towels and 2 handtowels. That clearly is not enough. Getting into the garage to park is a chore seeing how it is in the area of check in and if there are cars parked for check in you have to sit and wait. We didnt feel at all secure there when parking. The pool was dirty. The area surrounding the pool was dirty. Paper thin walls so you could hear EVERY SINGLE DETAIL with your neighbors. It was a good rate, but I dont even think I would stay there again if it was pretty much free.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Juli
"Well worth the money!!"
I loved the convenience of the restaurant and outside bar...Hotel was clean, room was clean. Loved the view, loved the service..the overall appearance was exactly like the pictures on the website. Not something out dated. Definitely booking here again next summer!!
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
P. Coles
"No si good"
We went but to the room at 5 pm and nobody clean it,,,, no clean towers , and when i asked for they didn t have i have to wait 10 minutes before somebody give to me a clean one !
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2014