All hotels in St. George, Utah, United States of America
260 E Saint George Blvd, St. George, UT, 84770, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Super 8"
Nice location, good place to stay for the price.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Braden
"ADEQUATE BUT NOT GREAT"
STOPOVER ON OUR WAY HOME FROM A CRUISE. ROOM WAS ADEQUATE BUT NOT GREAT. FRONT DESK STAFF NOT TOO FRIENDLY. BREAKFAST WAS NOT UP TO PAR WITH OTHER SUPER 8 WHERE WE HAVE STAYED.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
DALE
"Weekend get away."
We had stayed here before. Kept up nice and quite.
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Great hotel in down town St. George, UT"
I stayed here for the Ironman St. George 70.3 race and once again it was a great stay. The room is clean and comfortable, the staff super friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect. Close to downtown, short drive to the outlet mall and Zion. During the weekend the place was full, but with the whir of the AC unit you could not hear the activity of the hotel. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked very well with lots of hot water. Overall great hotel.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Jonathan
"St George"
I stay here every year for st George half ironman, its close to the race, clean and the staff do everything they can to make my stay enjoyable!
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Cheryl
"Inexpensive but not tacky"
Nice room to use as headquarters for other activities. Polite staff and great location. I'll stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Just OK"
Very lumpy mattress. Spacious room. Good value for the. Buck.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Marilyn
"First time in St. George"
This hotel appears new, rooms very clean. Heavenly beds! The manager is very down to earth and accommodating. Enjoyed the hot tub. We will stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"stay was ok"
Room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The property is in need of some serious upgrading. For the price of the room I don't want the toilet paper roll falling out of the wall nor do I want the clothes hanger rod falling out of the wall.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kenneth D
"3 bed suite"
we enjoyed the 3 queen bed suite. for an old hotel, it was not bad at all
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Overall, a good hotel"
Liked the location near the freeway but when I signed up through the Expedia app, it wouldn't allow me to enter the total amount of people in my party. When I got to the hotel the first night they honored the price, but the second night, on the way back from my destination they added $10 to my bill. I didn't understand why they would honor it one night and not the next. A little frustrating.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
The bed I slept in was saggy and uncomfortable. I only slept for a couple hours because my back hurt all night. Breakfast was only cold cereal. The hotel is old.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Smooth operation"
Great
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
eric
"Never Again!!!"
The room was filthy! Gray towels and linens, not sure they were clean. Very run down! It was extremely overpriced for the condition. I would not stay there again.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Ruth
"3 night stay"
This was one of our better stays in St. George, Ut
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Dirty hotel in good location"
It wasn't awful but it wasn't good. We could not use the bathtub as the drain was broken. There was a large hole in the door that made the room very cold at night. The breakfast area was dirty and we were afraid to eat there. When we checked out the clerk was rude and didn't even thank us for staying there.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Brandon
"Average"
When I checked in to the hotel I had to wait for someone to bring a room key, it wasn't too long but I feel it should have been already ready.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Great stay
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Brenda R
"good place."
Clean rooms, friendly people. Stayed at several other motels in area over a period of 2 months while working, so far this is the best one.
3 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
richard
"St. George"
Nice stay.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Our room"
It was budget friendly which we appreciated. The door to our room was missing the weather strip so we had to use the bed pillows stop the cold from coming in so the room was a little drafty. Outside temps were around 20 degrees. Other than that it was good. We also appreciated the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Scary"
Dark, dirty inside and out. Needed to be vacuumed and wiped down. Bed and vanity appeared clean. Bathroom light burned out. Face plates need to be cleaned.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
ed
"OK roadside stop in a nice town"
Decent value-for-money place to stop. Isolation seemed non-existent, so it was pretty cold and REALLY loud from neighbor room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Eivind
Very convenient and comfortable. Nice big. Ed and handy refrigerator to store my traveling goodies in.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Man at the front desk was helpful and friendly. helped with directions to resturants and schools.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Good Place to Stay"
We arrived late on Friday night, the clerk @ the desk was so nice. She got us checked in right away. The room was big and very clean. Hired who is the goral manager was also very nice. We were traveling with a 85 lb German Shepard and it was mo problem at the hotel. They have grass area for the dogs. The entire property was so clean. And the bonus was the breakfast quite a few choices for a small hotel. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Perfect!"
Great, friendly service, clean rooms, BIG rooms, and Pet friendly! The best!
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
The room was clean and pleasant, the carpet was a bit worn, but I wasn't planning on living there, only staying the night. It was quiet and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It was during an extremely busy time for them, but they were gracious and welcoming. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Getaway"
It was a nice stay
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Ok stay"
Was a good place to stay on short notice.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"not too bad"
Did the job
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Ron
"satisfied"
I give good report about everything except we tried both beds in the room and both my husband and I had back aches both mornings. For a grade of hotel that Motel 8 is, I was very satisfied. The staff was very pleasant too.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Carolyn
"Customer service excellent"
Have eye procedures and need to rest soon after injections Needed to check in early NO PROBLEM very gracious Only problem was noise from shower from room above us
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Upholstery on chairs was extremely stained & dirty"
Continental breakfast area was dirty. I would not recommend the hotel.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Vanna
"A bargain!"
When we arrived we saw that it is an older hotel but the rooms are spacious and clean. The staff were very kind. The location was only a few blocks from Main Street. We would use this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"nice quick stay"
We only stayed for one night but it was very nice, quiet, and comfortable. We enjoyed out stay.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
B
"Good Value for Overnight Stay"
Hotel is pretty old. Air conditioners blow COLD, but very noisy. We were given the key and told the room was ready, but the cleaning staff was in our room when we got to it - not sure if they were finished or not, but the room seemed clean. The man checking us in was very personable (asked questions about our stay, etc), but the woman who checked us out left a lot to be desired in the personality department. Bed was comfy though, so for an overnight stay, it's a great value for the money you pay.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Ali
"Chosen because it was close to my meeting."
pleasant, had what I needed. Had to leave before breakfast began.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good room."
Very happy with the room, cleanliness, the bed, enough pillows, towels. No complaints.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Downtown convenient to other locations."
We walked into the room in the late afternoon and it was cool! The air conditioning had been on long enough to make the room comfortable. We liked having a small refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV, and amenities in a basket. We ate a light breakfast each morning in the dining room next to the office. One night we returned to the motel after being gone about eight hours and realized we hadn't closed the door all the way--just touching closed. Nothing was disturbed. How lucky can you be in any city? We stayed two nights and it was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Tony
"St. George is beautiful, this hotel is a dump"
Why is it that every hotel West of the 15 is a 2-star dump? We have stayed at seven of them. It seems as if the owners think they can build it and then just leave it for decades. Our room was filthy. I honestly believe the maid changed the sheets (fingers crossed) and switched out the towels, and that's it. There were black finger prints on the bathroom door, drink rings on the night stand and dresser and crumble stuff on the floor. I used a wash rag to wipe up everything we would be touching and it ended up really really dirty. Yuck. The location however is superb.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Traveling girl
Very friendly service; forgot my credit card, was kept safely and returned to me. Good breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
claus B.
Nice breakfast and comfortable bed. Everything pretty clean and the price dont bite
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Alex
"Super 8 St. George Utah"
This place is overall crummy. The shower and tub had mildew. The bathroom door paint was peeling off. The walls in the shower were cracked and peeling, The T.V. did not work for almost two days. I was told it was the cable company. The breakfast was a joke frozen waffles, a cold cereal, coffee empty. There has been no up keep on this place for a very long time. Old toilets, and a plunger sitting next to the toilet which every time you flushed it the water came to the top. I would never stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Not the nicest Super 8 I've stayed in. Seemed a little run-down and dirty. Perhaps just an older building?
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Management was very helpful and cooperative. The doors were squeaky and could use some lubrication.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Will stay again"
We got to St. George about 10:30 at night and it was still 98 degrees outside. I was not excited to get to my room because usually at hotels/motels you have to turn the air on and cool your room down but these guys had it cooled down for us. It was a welcome surprise. The room was nice.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Brittney
"Poor housekeeping"
Outside areas not clean and mold in the shower. Place was generally rundown.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Claudia
It was a very nice room. Clean and tidy. We loved the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Mindy
Great room. Great price. We loved the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014