All hotels in Amherst, New York, United States of America
1138 Millersport Hwy, Amherst, NY, 14226, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great value"
It was a great value for the room I recieved. I would definately stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Justin
"Definately worth the value!!!!"
This place was great. It was wonderful to have a living room to chill out in and a complete kitchen (minus an oven) but you had a cook top and a microwave so you were fine. The complimentary breakfast and dinner were decent. The hotel was clean and well maintained. If traveling to Buffalo this will definitely be our go to place in the future!
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Ken
"Weekend Stay"
Great location, right next to all the major highways! Staff was fantastic, the rooms are large and comfortable. The only problem is a lot of families stay here, so the environment is not suited for mature adults wanting a quite place to stay.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
World Travelers
We stayed in a 2Queen beds suite with a pull out sofa in the LV and a kitchen. It was rather small but very convenient. The sofa was comfortable and the suite was well equiped. Comlementary breakfast had waffles and fresh fruit. All very clean, friendly and nice.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Excellent Experience"
Very nice hotel with spacious rooms, very comfortable. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Great customer service, outstanding food and very clean . Visited family very nice place to feel at home.
4 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Very nice hotel near Niagara Falls"
Our overnight stay was almost excellent. I say almost because the continential breakfast was pure chaos. I had 3 or 4 different people almost knock my plate out of my hand while I waited on my waffle to cook. There were adults that didn't even dress. They just showed up wearing bathrobes and their kids didn't have shirts or shoes on. You would have thought no one had eaten because as soon as the hotel staff brought out food (especially the bacon), it was GONE! I finally gave up and went back to my room. I give the hotel staff credit because they did make it right. My $75 non-refundable pet deposit was returned which I thought was very considerate. I would stay there again anytime I travel to that area.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Nice place to stay, convenient to many great sight"
This was our 2nd stay at this hotel. In fact, when we were planning this trip, we'd had such a good experience the last time that we wanted to stay here again. The staff was excellent - friendly and accommodating and went out of their way to help us. Definitely stay here if you have a family and especially if you have a group of families meeting in the area!
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2014
"Excellent accommodations"
Nice hotel with complimentary breakfast. Really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Quality of service"
This was our second stay here in a month and was just as good as the first time! We will be back in February! Such a friendly staff and very clean!
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
Carol L
We had never stayed at the Homewood Suites before and absolutely loved everything about it! We will use them again for sure!
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
c.lough
"Courteous and Convenient"
This has become a "go-to" hotel for us when we go to Buffalo, because of its convenient location to numerous highways, eateries, and shopping areas in case we forget something. The staff is always courteous and eager to help. Our only issue, if you call it that, was we found some garbage, a plastic bottle and tissue paper, under our bed, which would not be a big deal but our 2 and half year old son loves to explore. On the positive note, we also found a bouncy ball under the bed that was washed and our son loves to play with that. Over all very satisfied with our stay and plan to stay again in the future.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"close to the university"
We really enjoyed this hotel. The rooms were very clean & the pool area was outstanding. Beds were comfortable & the evening reception & complimentary breakfast were a nice touch. We will stay at this facility again.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Deb & Dan
"Weekend with Friends"
This hotel was recommended because of its close proximity to I290 and to the home of a Buffalo friend. The location was extemely convenient. We had a suite that was extremely comfortable with the sitting room and kitchenette. We enjoyed breakfast both days.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"GREAT HOTEL"
We stayed for an extended weekend trip to Niagara Falls. With a family of five, the free roll out bed was the perfect compliment to the room. The kitchenette came in particularly handy as we were able to keep things fresh four our kids snacks etc. the free breakfast was very nice, enough variety to not get bored. The staff was great and very accommodating. We are so happy we chose this hotel over staying closer to the falls, the price was great an the short 17 minute drive was tolerable. All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel for a family stay.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Homewood Suites for the win!!"
Options are always limited when road tripping with my dogs but this was by FAR the best experience we've had after 4 hotels. The staff is exceptionally nice even having the dogs treats at check in. The room is super clean, breakfast and coffee great plus they have a big grassy area for dog walks complete with baggies for pickup. Next road trip we are only booking Homewood Suites!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Good, But Out of The Way From Many Sights"
Nice for families. Nice indoor pool. Very clean and quiet hotel. Only had buffet breakfast service, which was very crowded each day. On some days there were no seats and we either had to skip breakfast or come back later, if possible. Should consider starting a dinner service. The hotel is quite a distance from any of the must-see attractions, so a car is a must. Also, having a dinner service might be nice for hotel guest returning after a long day and travelling out of the way. However, price was excellent compared to many closer locations to the sights. The staff was always very pleasant and always ready to offer excellent assistance.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Edward
"OUT SIDE BUFFALO"
The hotel is in good location outside Buffalo, near two shopping Malls. 20 minutes by car to downtown. Rooms good space. Not an excellent clean. The sofa bed is NOT confortable to sleep. The pool very good.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"All good!"
This was great for our 4 night visit to family in the area. Suite offered bedroom privacy for my wife who liked to sleep in and nice living area / kitchen so we never felt cramped. Also Amherst location was right on 290 which will take you anywhere in the area quickly. Very nice facility with nice breakfast!
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Road Trip 2013"
My husband and I took a 11 day road trip with our last stop being Buffalo/Amherst for a family reunion. We actually stayed here with a recommendation from my parents who were also staying in the same hotel. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the rooms are just fabulous. I've never been to a hotel that each room had its own dishwasher! The rooms were very accommodating and clean. It seriously is like a home away from home. The breakfast was hot and delicious! They even offer a dinner Monday-Thursday. You can even make a grocery list that they'll pick up for you daily and leave in your room. I didn't have a chance to experience the fitness room, pool, or business center, but it all looked very nice. I would definitely stay at the Homewood Suites. The hotel is on the top of my list, for sure.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Rachel
"Very nice!"
Easy, very nice hotel. Great amenities
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Ann
"good quality and right choice"
we choohe this hotel when we visit Niagara Fall. It is not far from the fall, about 20 mins driving. Everything is satisfying. We recommend it
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"We love to stay at Homewood Suites"
The staff was always wonderful - all of them. Whatever we needed, they helped out. Very clean and comfortable. My husband and I stayed with our 2 young kids and we all enjoyed our stay. The kids swam in the pool and we all like the free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Audra
excellent! Very helpful staff!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Everything I needed."
Although its sad to say, almost every time a stay at a hotel SOMETHING is missing or goes wrong. This experience was the best I have had in years. It was quiet, clean, roomy, cozy, bed was VERY comfortable, it was dark, all the accomodations WORKED (TV's, microwave, fridge, lights, shower & toilet)... amazing. The breakfast was excellent and free. I could not have asked for a better experience.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
"Pre Wedding Stay"
I was getting married in Buffalo and decided to have my bridesmaids and I stay with me in a suite the night before the wedding, and my new husband and I returned there after the wedding. I received a phone call from the front desk after the first night, making sure everything was okay. When my husband and I returned from our wedding, they had taken the time to put flower petals and candles decoratively throughout the room. This staff was unbelievably helpful and very clean.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo/Amherst
Thank You for the kind review. I am glad the staff was able to help make this day very special for you. Please come visit us on your 1 year aniversary!
3 night trip May 31, 2013
Rachel
"Good value and nice hotel"
We loved our room and that the staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was pretty good and featured a diverse array of foods. The only problem was that there was not enough room for all the customers during breakfast. The pool was nice, although bigger towels would be nicer.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
"Pre Wedding visit"
Great hotel for our needs. Lots of family! Light dinner very good and quite adequate. Filling and good selection for breakfast and dinner.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Great!"
Everything is great.
1 night family trip May 21, 2013
Han
"Convenient for a UB Visit"
Nice place to stay and very convenient to SUNY at Buffalo, North Campus. Would have liked a slightly better breakfast than was offered for the stay but overall would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Good stay.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2013
"Good for business travellers"
Very nice, clean hotel. Felt comfortable in the room. Front desk was friendly.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
Corndog
"AWESOME!!!!"
Everything was beyond what we thought it would be, the room was quiet,and comfy. The hotel staff was very helpful, breakfast was great!!! and the breakfast staff was there to give any help that they could, and they made it seem as though it was no bother for them to do their job....
1 night trip Nov 6, 2012
Richard S.
"Favorite place I've stayed in years"
We had a King Suite which was reasonably priced and very enjoyable. The room had a full kitchenette with sink, dish washer, dishes, refrigerator, stove, and microwave. There was a dining table, couch, desk, flat screen tv mounted on a swivel that could be rotated so that the tv could be viewed from any position in the room. Complimentary breakfast served on the lobby level was enjoyable. This is a very nice place to stay, and best of all, it less than half an hour from Niagara Falls, which is where my wife and I were headed the weekend of our stay here. We made use of the fitness room which had a treadmill, stairmaster, and excercise bike, as well as weights, and medicine balls. We also made use of the indoor pool and heated whirlpool. The staff was extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful. I would gladly stay here again, or another of Hilton's Homewood Suites.
Romance trip Sep 20, 2012
"Excellent stay"
Nice place and close by location to falls. Good breakfast
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Rajat
"pool closes too early"
Hotel was nice, staff was nice, but the pool closes way too early on weekends
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
richards
"Great hotel!"
received complementary dinner and breakfast at this very reasonably-priced hotel. Got upgraded to a suite for being a Hilton member. Very clean hotel and very friendly staff. Lost my phone and left a backup number and when they found it I was called and my phone was returned. Excellent experience.
Business trip Sep 9, 2012
Jacy
"Best kids friendly hotel in market"
I and my family loved the hotel. This was one of the best hotel I have stayed in last 24 years. I will come back to Homewood Suites by Hilton in near future.
Family trip Sep 7, 2012
Google
no complaints - would stay there again
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"easy access to highway"
Just say we booked another stay!
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
The staff was excellent and the location is amazing, especially if you have a child attending SUNY Buffalo. Everyone was so friendly. Great gym & great hot breakfast!
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
"It's just OK"
Staff was very friendly. Breakfast food was pretty good and the dinner food was more something you would want to order take-out instead of eat. The rooms were ok, small but clean. The common areas were not as clean. It was dusty. (baseboards especially) I would prefer to stay at a Residence Inn than here but this place is fine. We stayed for a week and when your on vacation, who really sits in a room? When our TV and toilet broke, they sent someone up right away and again, the staff was very friendly. My only main complaint would be the cleanliness of common areas and small rooms. Other than that, the place was close to everything (20 min.) to malls and falls. Great location!
Other trip Aug 9, 2012

"Large well equipped rooms"
Staff couldn't do enough, there is dinner Monday to Thursday and breakfast every day. Staff assisted us in finding restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Donald
"Thumbs down"
Waste of money. Boiler broke down...we had no hot water. Had to wait past check out time...after that got locked out of our room with our bathing suits on and had to wait for the front desk to bring up a key...parking was horrible. Nobody obeyed the rules of how to park except me...when I finally checked out, they could not offer any discounts because they said I booked through a third party. First & last time with Expedia & homewood hotel by hilton.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"what a hotel stay should be"
7th year in a row we've been coming here for our family reunion.great hotel,great rooms,great amenities,great staff.very cozy. you feel like family here.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
JAY J
"Awesome stay in Amherst"
We always enjoy our stay at Homewood Suites in Amherst. Easy location and close to Boulevard mall and strip mall shopping. Great restaurants nearby. Hotel is always clean, comfortable, offering great breakfast and even evening meals during the week. Staff is always warm and friendly. This is our favourite place to stay when we visit Amherst. Highly recommended for families, girls' shopping holiday, get out of town for a change of pace.
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"Great place"
Hotel was great. The staff were very friendly. The location was great for shopping. We didnt have time to use the pool but it looked great. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Clean and friendly"
The hotel was easy to get to with access to the highway. Staff was really friendly and very helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"comfortable room"
the staff were very friendly and obliging. our room was very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast. will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
arngre
"Wonderful hotel, excellent staff"
Loved our stay, the staff was wonderful and helpful. The only complaint I have is that the breakfast, while excellent overall, did not have many healthy options such as whole wheat products, plain fruit, or greek yogurt.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014