All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
225 Richard Jackson Blvd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32407, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

We went for a quick getaway. This hotel was in a good location. Rooms was clean. Free breakfast buffet was decent. Only suggestion I that they provide more eat choices.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Bradley clan
"Nothing more to ask for!"
My husband and I stayed overnight here and arrive at 1 in the morning. The staff was wide awake and smiling. Ready to serve. The room was clean, well care for and comfortable. We were brought the amenities we needed even that early in the morning without delay. Breakfast was delicious and included with our room. Recommend to any staying a day or a week!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
Tina
"New new new"
Great place, I will stay for all my trips to Panama City!
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
Mronguy
"Very satisfied"
This hotel is very nice for money,stuff is really friendly room very clean..so I will most definettly stay with them agine...also location is very good walmart is right around corner if you come with kids best place ,!!!
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
We were there for the Gulf Coast Triathlon. Checked in late, left very early at 5:30, and they were very helpful, great beds and even had "to go" breakfast bags in the morning.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Louie
"Pleasantly surprised!"
The only negative comment is toward the front desk lady that checked us out & how unhelpful she was...! All the important things such as cleanliness, comfort etc... Were great! For those items, the hotel was much nicer than what you would expect for a 2.5 star hotel!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Claire
"Excellent Location"
Hotel was clean, reasonable and very nice, I will stay here on my next trip to Panama City Beach. Staff was very accommodating and willing to assist, A+ Hotel!!
3 night trip Apr 26, 2014
great
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
"Nice hotel I"
I enjoyed my stay.The room that I expected to be in showed pictures that the room comes with a jet tub and I was disappointed about. Had a false fire alarm. Overall the stay was great.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great all around"
The hotel staff made this hotel stand out. Very professional and accommodating. The rooms were typical Comfort Suites quality, which is very good. The hotel isn't located near any restaurants, so be prepared to drive, but other than that this is one I will stay at time and time again.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Adrian
"It's a good hotel."
Not much to report on this hotel; easy check in, every staff person was nice that I spoke with. I pretty much got in late and out early as it was a biz trip. I'd stay here again for sure.
Response by Comfort Suites Panama City Beach
Thank you for your kind review. Our goal is to pease every guest every day. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Brandon
"good hitel for that price"
Excelent aervixe, location and cleaning
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Luis
Yes, it was close to the football tournament I was attending.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Yes, it was close to the football tournament I was attending.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Ironman Event"
We picked this hotel because it was close to the Ironman event we attended and didn't want to spend the extra money on a beachfront room. We were pleasantly surprised that we were just a couple of minutes away from the event, grocery store, restuarants, and the shopping district. So great central location. The bathroom was clean; however, the only reason I gave cleanliness an ok is because the furniture was a bit dusty.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
KA
"Stayed for Ironman Florida 2013"
Fantastic hotel close enough to the race site to be a great choice. Awesome amenities. Easy enough to walk to the race start on the morning of the race by following the beach
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"enjoyed our stay"
I recommend this hotel. It was clean and comfortable. Very close to the beach and everything really. We took our kids for th first time to PCB and they loved it. We plan to go back next year and I personally recommend for those planning to go to PCB to go around this same time of the year (September 7th thru October) because it's less crowded and rates on hotels and rental rates for jet ski's or boats are way cheaper than when you go early summer say beginning August. Overall experience at Comfort Suites and entire PCB trip was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
mpz
"Decent for the price"
Hotel and staff were nice, it is just outdated. The beds were not the most comfortable I've slept on but I wasn't expecting too much. Only complaint I had was at continental breakfast there were a ton of people (softball tournament) and when they clock said 930 the host starting jerking the trays up and turning off everything INCLUDING the LIGHTS!
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Labor Day weekend"
The room was suprisingly big. It was very clean and the night staff was one of the most helpful I have encountered at any hotel. We stayed two nights over the Labor Day weekend. Their breakfast was a standard continental. I was very pleased with the hotel overall and will definitley stay here again. While it is not directly on the beach, it is close to all activities in Panama Cithy Beach. The size of the room and the kindness and helpfullness of the staff make this hotel a definite when traveling to Panama City Beach. My only suggestion would be to check the plumbing becuase both the sink and the bath tub were slow to drain.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Soccer Coach / Frequent Traveler
"Great location....easy to find"
Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. A hot tub at the pool would have made this visit perfect. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Very comfortable clean room"
I enjoyed my stay and it fit all my needs and the staff was very nice.
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"Older Hotel, Needing Major Repairs"
Huge crack across Bathroom Floor under sink, Room 217. Bathroom door would not lock, Entrance Door would not lock. Foundation shift whereas the doors would not lock. Not very secure. Had to replace the Refrigerator, it was frozen up, not working.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Ken
"Great place"
Great place to stay. Not far from the beach and restaurants.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Family vacation"
For the most part everything was good. We'd had some trouble on the previous stay and my son-in-law and daughter needed a room also so they stopped at our room and called the front desk. They found out 2 rooms were available but because of the problems I had with our room on the previous stay he told the guy at the desk he wanted to check the rooms first. The guy had notes at the desk from our stay and gave my son-in-law a discount on his room because of the trouble. Why did that discount not go to me since I was paying the bill. Also, had to do business while down there and couldn't get a good signal let alone high speed and we are Choice Privileges members. My husband said due to the internet access so bad he did NOT want me to book a room there again.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Beth
"Good value for families, clean and comfortable"
I appreciated the clean comfortable room we rented for a week while vacationing in Panama City Beach, Florida. It was a good deal for our party of 4, with 2 queen beds and a pull-out sofa. It was close enough to the beach without paying the higher price to stay right on the beach. The continental breakfast was a perk. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool was pretty small, but very nice. To go to the beach, you had less than a half-mile drive to pay-to-park access, or just a little further for free parking. I would highly reccomend this hotel for anyone needing a room in the Panama City Beach area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
bev
"Wedding"
Since we had wedding favors that needed to stay cool it was nice that we were able to check in early. Everything was fine until I realized we didn't have a working phone. I went to the desk to report it and the lady (sherri) was not welcoming at all until I told her what I was there for. I think we got off on a bad foot when I asked her where the ATM was and she sent me on a wild goose chase.....she was on the phone but was so loud you could tell it was personal and she misunderstood ATM for vending. Needless to say....when I finally found it I was hot (especially since it was across from the desk). She was not able to fix the phone situation that night so planned on moving me to the room next door. She got confused and forgot what room I was in and was going to put me several rooms away from mine. When she got it straight she gave me a key to the other room. The new room was hot, smelled like mildew, the door was open when I attempted to unlock it , I found an employee radio lying on the chair, the light bulb was blown, the refrigerater was not working well and I saw where the door frame had a split in it near the lock giving you the idea someone may have tried to kick the door in. I took the key back downstairs (along with the radio and told her thanks but no thanks, I'd do without a phone before staying in that room). She told me she was putting a hold on that room for maintenence and let me keep the key to use the phone.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Beth
"Great price, great location"
I've stayed at this hotel twice, and when I return to Panama City Beach, I will stay again. The price is good and the location is great. You can walk to the beach (about four blocks away), and there are stores and restaurants nearby as well. The pool is nice and the breakfast is pretty good. If you're on a family vacation, this is a great place to stay.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
rd
"Worth the stay"
Comfort Suites was in a very good location within about 5-10 minutes of the beach and Pier Park. It is not on a busy highway, so entry to and from was easy no matter the time of day. The hotel room was clean with only 2 complaints that were not deal killers: poor resolution tv and a bathroom that fogs up quickly...but at least there was a vent in the bathroom to help speed up the defogging process. The tv is not a major deal since most of your time will most likely be spent at the beach or at Pier Park, which is a very convenient walk around area with a mini fair and movie theater as well as several restaurants. The internet was a bit slow, but that was most likely due to the high volume of guests. This could definitely be improved upon though. All-in-all the hotel was a good choice that we will most likely return to next time in Panama City Beach.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Try this one!"
Overall very pleased. Clean room and really enjoyed the breakfast bar.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Nice hotel close to beach."
Clean. Good for the money and close to the beach and shopping. If you don't want beachfront, this place is a hive choice.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"just far enough away from all the traffic ."
It was great.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
Nice hotel as Comfort Suites usually are. Not on the beach but close. Restaurants and shopping nearby.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
SCA
We only stayed 1 night, but it was great. The lady at the front desk was so nice and let us check in a couple of hours early. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was also good. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2013
Teresa
"great steady for couples and families"
I enjoyed the hotel stay. The staff was friendly and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
mo
"Great, if the cleaning staff would do a better job"
A great hotel with a nice selection of breakfast foods and a short walk to the beach. Had our room been properly clean, I would have given five stars to this hotel. Our room fridge had leftovers from the previous guest, which gives a negative vibe to the cleanilness of the entire room.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Great night stay"
This was a great stop over for a late night arrival to the beach
1 night family trip May 23, 2013
The bathroom around the toilet wast the cleanest but other than that it was good.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
Jenni
"Within walking distance of our son's home."
One of the best hotel stays ever, pleasant staff and knowledge of the area. Will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Panama City.
5 night trip May 12, 2013
the hotel was very clean and nice décor. I just don't recommend it during spring break if you are a family. There was a party across the hall causing them to slam the door so many times that I lost count. I informed the front desk, in person, they said they'd look into it. it quieted down for a little bit, then started back up until after midnight. They need to have staff walking the halls during this time of year.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
debbie
"Spring Break Getaway"
My family and i really enjoyed our stay here. Customer service was very good. We were quickly checked in and supplied a nice clean and large suite. The hotel is in good shape and served excellent breakfast. This was our second time staying here. this hotel is close to restraurants as well as the waterpark Shipwreck Island! I will surely stay here again in the near future!!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2013
Shunda
All you expect from a great comfy Comfort Inn.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
We were here on business. We wAnted to stay ocean front but we new spring breakers prob destroyed properties over time. The Comfort was great. Quiet. Great mattress!! Clean. Close enough to everything but far enough for quiet!!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2013
"need to use clorox"
The towels looked off white like they dont use clorox for laundry.
Family trip Mar 5, 2013
denise
"Good night's rest"
It was an comfortable room with just the right amenities.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
Only complaint was the waffle maker. It did not work properly. Burnt the waffles.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Very enjoyable"
Restful and Relaxing
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2012
Clara
"Great hotel for family!"
For the money, it was exceptional! They also gave me a free upgrade which was even better! I would recommend to all!
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
Franklin Family
"Exactly what we needed"
It was comfortable, clean, and convenient
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
"would stay again"
every good time, once hotel staff miss cleaning your room they don't come back, overall good though would go back.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
"close to all must see sites"
It was nice. The room was clean.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2012