All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
101 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Awesome stay"
Words can't express how great a 5night stay was here in a king size bed suite. Food was delicious and staff was beyond kind, attentive and helpful at every turn. I will stay here again
Other trip May 8, 2014
jay
"Hilton Bentley is our annual tradition!"
We stayed at this property a year ago and were so impressed we went again this year. Our suite was beautiful, city as well as ocean views. Property beautifully maintained, gorgeous pool area. Were happy to see Eddie and Maria still tended to the poolside service, make you feel like you're friends, not just customers. Not over run with families and small children which is a positive. Safe, friendly and mature vibe. Beach access awesome. A huge plus is that beach chairs and umbrellas are complimentary to guests as well as breakfast. Walked around a lot at night and easily found the marina with several impressive dining experiences (Joe's Stone Crab), a beautiful park and interesting shopping and dining that was off the main tourist strip. *took this trip with my college age daughter and she said she would come here with friends! It is a lovely boutique hotel, fashionable with what seems to be an expansive club next door with an impressive outdoor area, although somehow it was never noisy to those staying at the hotel.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Leslye
"Great hotel, staff friendly but not overly helpful"
Loved this hotel arrived here after a terrible night in north part of south beach such a relief.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great location in nice area on beach."
I was pleased with the hotel. I think if my room had cost more than $500 I would have been not as happy. I feel I got a good deal.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
I had initially reserved another hotel but was disappointed with the room they gave us - the room was less than 200 sq ft. So switched over to the Hilton and for the same price got a 750 sq ft room ! I would definitely stay there again. The room and service was great. They are right on the beach and they provided 2 chairs and an umbrella. I just wish they could have upgraded us to a ocean view room as they were available and I'm a Hilton Honors member but the request wasn't granted.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Bhagi
"Beautiful location..."
Beyond words. Cant wait to go back! Visited Miami to celebrate our 30tn wedding anniversary and couldn't be happier with our time in sunshine state.
Response by Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
Thank you so much for choosing our property to spend your 30th Anniversary at. We look forward your next trip to South Beach. Warmest Regards,
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Liz
"Expensive for what is offered."
The hotel is well located at the edge of Ocean drive, close enough to walk and far enough from the noise; walking distance from the beach. The room was nicely decorated/clean and spacious. The house keeping was poor, I needed to ask for the room to be cleaned twice and the bathroom was barely cleaned during my stay. A $300/day rate, without breakfast and an additional $24 beach fee was charged for the use of chairs and towels at the beach. Nice stay, too expensive for what it was offered.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
RMBr
"Location is the best feature of this hotel."
If you're looking to stay in a relatively secluded part of South Beach this is a great choice. The service was different every day, sometimes a half hour for lunch on the beach, sometimes an hour and a half. Maria, the pool/beach butler was great....other than her the staff sometimes seemed annoyed with requests. A few days our room wasn't cleaned when we returned from the beach at 4pm which was annoying. When we called they said they would send someone but at that point we were in the room relaxing and getting ready for dinner so the room didn't get cleaned, they did bring us clean towels though. Overall it's a great place to stay, just a few things that could be improved.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
H & R
"Great stay in an upscale hotel"
The hotel was very chic and up to date. The staff was kind and helpful. Pool and beach staff were nice. The room description was different than what they had but we were adequately accommodated. The location was a quiet and just a few blocks from the nightlife.
3 night trip Feb 24, 2014
T
Great restaurants within walking distance
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Mio
"Very nice hotel, very poor service"
I travel quite often, usually internationally. I happen to adore Miami though. I've stayed at a few boutique and major hotels throughout the city. The price for a night at this hotel is comparable. Beware, though. If you travel quite a bit and enjoy both the beauty of hotels and service as your top must-haves, this hotel will disappoint you. The beauty is definitely there in the rooms. The common areas (gym, lobby, hallways, valet station, bar) are not as pretty. And the service is even more appalling. Aside from the front desk clerk who was excellent (the hotel's saving grace in my opinion), the service was atrocious. First, the valet situation is awkward, to say the least. You drive to a dead end street then must awkwardly U-turn your vehicle into an appropriate position only for valet to ignore you (or at least we were ignored, upon every single return). Then, you will be offered help with your bags ONLY AFTER you are seen struggling with them. Should you leave, and require your car, expect to wait no less than 30 minutes AFTER you have called for it. Concierge is impossible to find. Bellmen are rude and condescending. And finally, telephone attendants are short on the phone. Overall, my experience with the service was comparable to an inexperienced hotel (un-starred). I was very disappointed and would not recommend if you value service as I do.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Best hotel I have ever stayed at in South Beach"
What a pleasant surprise! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visiting Miami. I’ve stayed at Loews, Marriott South beach, Setai, fashionhaus and Hotel Victor and by far for price, amenities, service, and room Hilton Bentley beats all of the competition. I booked the corner suite which was huge, included a walk-in bathroom, his and her closets, half kitchen and huge balcony. The room included Atlantic cable which had every movie channel and on-demand, this is the first time I have seen this in a hotel, so no need to order over-priced movies. Our room also came with mimosas, 2 beach chairs, towels, and umbrella. I loved everything; the room service meals, sheets, complimentary suntan lotion by the pool, ect. There is so much more that can be said about this hotel but due to lack of time I am unable to write everything, you just have to experience it yourself. But this is on my list of top Miami hotels.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Ashley
"Close beach location in quieter SOBE"
This is a great hotel at the (relatively) quieter end of South Beach - the only pounding music will be next door from Nikki Beach (club) on weekend (including Sunday) nights. If you close your balcony door, the sound will be reduced but not totally eliminated. Weekday nights are very peaceful and quiet, however. This is an upscale (but not boutique) hotel on the ocean side of the street with a pleasant outdoor pool area which serves off the hotel restaurant menu. Probably not the best place for small kids to run around however. The rooms have (slippery when wet) tile floors and the pool area is small. The rooms are pretty spacious and modern and water pressure is pretty good. Again, if you want throbbing nightlife, this is not the place to stay. But for peace and calm and great location, you can't do better.
3 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Nice location at the end of the beach"
Nice location at the end of South Beach right on the beach. Great views of the water and all the cruise ships leaving port. Great suite, well maintained property. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2014
Nick
"Needs renovation!"
This hotels needs renovation. Great location next to Nicky Beach and Ocean Drive. Good food in the restaurant, far beyond normal standard hotel food quality, but the hotel itself has seen better days.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Ben
"construction"
It was great except there was a lot of construction going on. Kind of noisy and not the best thing to look at.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2014
Quality of service Hotel amenities Hotel location
5 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2014
Thobias
"nightmares in Hilton Bentley"
We had a nightmare experience in Hilton Bentley hotel. I used to stay in Hilton always over the world, so I booked this Hilton in south beach with my good trust, but after checked in, found the room is old, no good service, but those don't count with after my check out. We checked out at 9,after 2 hours, I suddenly realized I left two stacks of cash in the hotel room safe,total about 16,500usd. So I rushed back to the hotel, the front desk told me they open the safe already and found the money, I was so released. But when they bring the money to me, the nightmare began: they only gave me 1 stack back, another stack which was 6500 is gone, they said that was only cash they found. I remembered 100% I left 2 stack in the safe, and now one is gone. To be sure, I look over all my bags again, of course I didn't find. I had no choice but called the police, they can only take a report that's it. So I spent 2000usd for 2 night, with extra 6500 cost. I often left things on hotel room,but this is the first time I couldn't find back. Hilton was like one of my favorite, I am for sure I will never stay in Hilton anymore . This Hilton Bentley is ruined its reputation, I was so disappointed....
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
I was really surprised how nice this hotel was. I had read a few reviews before we left and was a little nervous. It is definitely expensive but I feel it was well worth it. Big room with a semi kitchen. Great beach and great location on south beach. Away from all the noise and walking distance to the popular Areas. The food was also good. I would stay here again. Loved it!
2 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"hotel review"
Very good will stay again.
4 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
Ervin Puryear
"Good hotel, suboptimal staff"
Good location. Room service suboptimal, sofa / bed was broken on checkin , nobody bothered to fix it in 3 days we stayed there inspire of several calls,staff hardly speaks English
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
chris
"Overpriced - below Hilton standard"
I was first at the Palms Hotel Miami Beach, very good but overpriced services (breakfast, etc). Unlike the palms, the pictures of the Hilton Benley are missleading and off reality: hotel is old and in a bad shape, to go to our room on fifth floor you need first to take the elevators to the 4th and then walk through the corridors and get another lift. Room space is good, nice bathrooms, but view and beach not convenient for those who would like to have a romantic stay. The very bad surprise was breakfast: price I paid was 2.5 times higher than what announced on phone when I called, and breakfast buffet is just below standards with cheap products, and limited choice. The concierge was very efficient and helpful and promissed to send me my request details and offers by mail: still waiting since 5days already :) At the price we paid I will certainly do not recommend this hotel, as I am right now paying half of that for a similar comfort: Disapointing Hilton!
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Badro
"Vacation"
Hotel Staff didn't seem to care to make our experience personable they didn't speak a single word passed what was needed to check me in. This hotel does not have ice machines nor vending machines for the guest. Overall, it's very expensive and your options are limited here. The location is great however, it's on Ocean Drive so fortunately there's several restaurants and bars close by. The beach is within a 100 yards from this hotel. Overall, this hotel has it's pros and cons so depending on what you're looking for in a hotel I would recommend that you do your research and make a decision based off of your lifestyle needs and financial ability.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Jay
"Great Choice"
Hotel overall was excellent...stayed at a suite. Service was 5-star, staff was professional and very welcoming. Location is perfect. Certainly recommended.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Kentucky Traveler
"Miami favorite"
We loved the location, Ocean drive but quieter end of the drive. Lovely beach access, pool and beach service. Restaurant service slow, minor complaint.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Staff was friendly and accommodating. We had a GREAT stay!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Fair enough!"
Good location and easy to access the beach. Cleaning wasn't enough to stay comfortabley. WiFi was so slow there. There are alot of hidden fees.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Really nice place!! Staff is horrible!"
Felt like it was everyones first day of work!! Everyone from front desk to valet were totally unorganized !!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
martin
"Very nice hotel with the great beach stuff"
The hotel personnel is very friendly, everything is perfect. The advantage is that the room has its own mini-kitchen. The resort fee is charged, but includes anything you may need: beach equipment, service, wifi. Great place for all the types of the tourists.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Sofya
"Very nice hotel with the great beach stuff"
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Sofya
"Please read if you are a minority!"
I've stayed in many hotels but never fealt the need to review them. This Hotel was the worst hotel experience of my life. Not only was my room downgraded initially upon arrival. I was given a room that was completely discumbobbled upon getting. Kitchen was a mess, dirty linens and towels were everywhere, the bathroom was flooded with toilet water from a broken toilet, and that wasn't even the worst part of my stay. It took management 3 hours to finally get us into a room (approximately at 11pm). We settled into our room after a long flight only to find out the toilet was still broken. We were not comped for anything, we were treated like second class citizens where as in the lobby I felt as if the white patrons were receiving much better service than us. I would not stay here again. But I guess If you aren't a minority you will receive proper treatment.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2013
Traveler
"Great Hotel.....Great Staff!!!"
My husband and I just returned from a 2nd and 6 night stay at this hotel. We absolutely had a great time! The staff was really accomodating, especially Debbie, the day manager. She went out of her way to upgrade our room. Not that we didn't like the room we were assigned. We just wanted the same view we had the last time we stayed here. And she delivered with excellence. Amber the front desk clerk was also great as was Christophe the bellman. Very friendly staff at Hilton Bentley who are sure to please and great professionals! We plan on staying at this hotel EVERY time we're in SoBe. We very highly recommend this hotel to all of our family and friends!!! You won't regret staying here t this hotel!!!!!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Hattie
"Hilton Bentley Miami"
busy. noisy. no outlet when pulling into valet area.pool cloudy. seating at pool dirty. pool bar staff less than helpful. no towels at pool; towels at beach. doesn't make sense.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice hotel to be at for vacation."
I enjoyed it actually, the hotel made my vacation feel more welcome then I expected.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Mathew
"Hotel -bad service, unclear fees"
Rooms were given late (beyond the check in time). It was difficult with the infant. Fees were incorrectly communicated and applied to the final bill.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Quiet Hotel in South Beach"
This hotel is in a great South Beach location if you want to be on the beach, but want it quiet at night. You are only 4 blocks to 5th & Ocean - where all the activity is. The pool staff is excellent. They take great care of you. We stayed there three nights. Our room was never cleaned the first day and we had to call and complain to get it cleaned the second day. Then after it was finally cleaned, there was no new shampoo or toiletries. The ice maker in the refrigerator did not work either. The hotel maintenance staff was great and got it fixed, but it was very inconvenient to have someone working in our room with the refrigerator pulled out. Despite being fairly loyal to the Hilton family of hotels, on our next trip to South Beach, we will probably look to stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
JJJ
"Disspointed"
Hotel needs updating all over. They were renovating everyday right outside of our room, sanding and making noise. The continental breakfast which you would assume to be free was $56 for 2 people. Beach chairs and an umbrella will cost you $30/day. Check in isn't until 4 pm, we waiting 4 hours from 9 am to 1 pm until a nice manager saw us looking miserable and pulled some strings to get us into our room. I expected more from $200+/night and a Hilton hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"A little odd"
Everyone loves you when you arrive, then you are forgotten. The rooms were very clean, except for the hair in the bath tub, yuck. We had a city view which looked upon vacant lots and Prime one twelve. The "Private" beach was nice with food and "beach butler", whom just takes your order and throws you food. When charging you for chairs/ umbrellas order food now because you will soon be forgotten again. After waiting 25 mins to order, I had the fish sandwich, it still had the tail on it, not something you want to deal with on the beach. I asked 4 times if I could get a towel, the butler I asked twice, never did bring one. The beach itself is very lovely. Beware of the hot tub! IT WAS SO HOT everyone was sitting around it. The sauna was off. Bad back or knees, DO NOT stay here. The whole room is of marble (which isn't child friendly and had some film on the floor) and the tub is in this mass of marble. So we literally had to grab the top of the shower and pull ourselves in over a huge step. We are 6'1 and 5'8, so good luck if you are shorter. They clean your room around 2-4pm. So overall, the beach was great. It was out of the way of "south beach" yet just a small walk. And the rent bikes are everywhere. If you are on a budget, I'd pack a sheet for the beach buy an umbrella (give it to a homeless person when you leave) and save the extra money by staying somewhere else. If you're not on a budget, I'd spend more money and stay somewhere else. :)
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Allie
"Extremely disappointing!"
They abuse in charges every where all the time. 20 dollars per day to use the amenities at the pool and beach, EVEN IF YOU DON'T USE IT. One day they did not ofer the service at the beach because of the rain and they charged the 20 dollars anyway. Since I was in my parents room, they also obligated me to pay more 10 dollars if I wanted to use a chair in the beach, arguing that the 20 dollars just provided 2 chairs. But I payed to stay in their room! And the service at the beach is terrible. It just start at 11 am and is very slow, not corresponding to the extra money they obligate you to pay for it. Every where you go you must pay an expensive extra service amount and they sugest you to give 20 per cent in tips. In the restaurants they even charge you for the ice you use in your drink. Every where you go they try to take a lot of your money, frustrating your experience. This kind of service do not correspond with a serious hotel. You feel abused. I think the abuse imcreases because in the Hotel's area there are not a lot of restaurants and convenience stores out of its amenities. A few days before I stood at The James Hotel and the experience as ten thousand times better, with a much better area and service in the beach for free for its guests, as it should be. The localization is also 10 thousand times better, with a lot of restaurants at Lincon Rd near by. For this price you can also go to the Fairmont, also in a better localization and without this kind of exploration..
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Good but NOT GREAT getaway in Miami Beach"
Upon arriving to the hotel from a long flight, we checked in to the Hilton. Upon entering our oceanview room we soon realized it was 1. Partial view 2. Looking directly into the building in front 3. Their house cleaning is horrible for 2 days in a row, we had DIRTY filthy towels, they were gray not white like they were intended to be. Other than that, its right by the beach away from the ghetto party scene.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2013
Norma
"Nice - away from all the action"
great hotel...walking distance to the "action"; very close to the beach; clean
Other trip May 6, 2013
"Wonderful All around"
Great staff, great beds, great rain shower, nice balcony even with city view. I would come back again! So close to Ocean Dr. But quiet down on our area. Take the city bus that goes up n down Washington for 25 cents if you don't want to walk. Don't forget to eat in the little Italian area, it's so romantic!
2 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Cjm
"close to all must see sights"
it was great...we got upgraded to a two bedroom oceanfront suite....all the workers were very friendly....this hotel is close to everything, shopping, food, pool, beach, etc.!!
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2013
Every little thing was an additional cost...not user friendly
Business trip Apr 22, 2013
hilary
"Gem of a Hotel"
The check in process took around 1/2 an hour but they offered us $30 in drink vouchers to compensate. The room was amazing, the largest bathroom that I've ever had and one wall was a full window and a bidet was a surprising addition. Comfy bed and the balcony had a full chaise lounge and two chairs and table. Perfect to enjoy the afternoon sun and view of the bay. Tried the tapas happy hour with a free mojito...delicious! Beach access is easy and $30 for two padded lounge chairs, large umbrella and beach butlers to bring you food and drinks...bliss! It is an easy walk to a Starbucks, Big Pink and farther down Ocean Drive for the art deco buildings and tons of eating options. Loved this place and would come back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Far South Beach Hotel"
Wonderful efficiency room with a balcony in a quiet area of South Beach. Would have appreciated it more if parking was included as the fee was $35.00 per day which is high considering the price of the room.
3 night trip Feb 19, 2013
"Taste of South Beach"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to restaurants and nightlife. Room decor sleek and modern. Balcony with ocean view was nice. No vanity countertop to speak of in bathroom so difficult to get ready. Half price deal was fair price for the room.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"Close to all sights"
Very nice hotel & location....restaurant is overpriced...went next door for dinner.
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2012
Gord.O.
"no windows open"
It was the location of my room that I had a problem. It was right above the smoking area, so could not enjoy my outside deck if anyone was smoking. They said they were booked; full but I saw very few guess around and not many lights on at night in other rooms.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
donnie
"Amazing service, great location!"
From the moment we pulled up to the front entrance, every staff member provided us with exceptional service! They were willing to go out of their way to make sure our stay was amazing. We were only staying one night but we wished we could have stayed longer. Our room was a large corner suite that offered lots of space and an amazing view of the ocean and city from our balcony. I highly recommend staying here! I will definitely stay here again if/when I return to South Beach!
1 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2012