All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
101 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"10-15 minutes walk to the south beach action"
Amazing stay
2 night trip Sep 14, 2014
My husband was on business and I was recuperating from eye surgery, hotel is in a great location, great restaurants and shopping all within walking distance and the hotel room service was wonderful!!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Rude and interruptive"
We were blamed for tv being too loud. We turned it way down. Security kept knocking and front desk calling. It was 2 am. Told us on call one that it was our last warning. I made the security guard come in and hear how quiet our tv was. They apologized. But they ha already ruined my honeymoon.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
mel and lugo
"Last day in Miami before flying back home"
My husband, teen daughters and I chose this hotel for our last night and it resulted in a perfect choice. We could even use the hotels amenities ( pool, beach club and fitness center) even after check out and that was great. The only recommendation for the management would be to update the sofa bed ( very thin and uncomfortable mattress) and update the towel linings for the beach chairs.... Saw more than a couple torn. Other than that, it was a perfect stay.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Marina
"It was my Birthday and made special."
I had a great experience contrary to some other posts. I will say this if you read the fine print you won't be sticker shocked at the daily resort fee charge of $20 plus tax daily. Note hotels charge fees for room service on top of the food. However, I had a great room. No rewind, I had a superb room for my birthday. The bed was comfy in fact I fell in love with the headboard décor. My view was a partial ocean view and a city view. Note there's construction on the city view side. Before you frown, the balcony doors completely and totally blocked out any construction noise. I forgot they working half the time unless I went outside. At night it was perfect to sit on the balcony and enjoy the Miami weather. I'd like to thank the Manager Amber for her kind assistance as well and the front desk staff as well. Breakfast was very good at Rodriguez (I didn't get to try dinner or lunch). My room was made up daily and I was always asked if there were something extra or more needed from the front desk to the restaurant staff. You have two options to layout either by the pool or beach. Two chair, towels and umbrella are part of the resort fee to lay on the beach. I preferred the beach ambiance. The hotel is perfect for those that don't want the Miami night life noise. So thank you Hilton Bentley staff for making my birthday "extra" special.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Cclysandra
"Would stay again!"
Our experience was even better thanks to the discount we took advantage of through Expedia. Right on the beach and great location.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Best hotel experience I have ever had"
I cannot explain how absolutely pleased I am with the staff at the Bentley Hilton. Antonio the front desk clerk did an excellent job assisting me after an issue with my booking. I cannot speak highly enough of his excellent customer service, positive attitude, and overall personable attitude. I have to say the hotel itself was very clean and the room was great. I had a nice balcony with a very elaborate bathroom. I couldn't have had a better experience.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
"Excellent!"
Great hotel stay. Sexy and right on the beach ! The staff was friendly and the hotel was impeccable♡
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Stop searching, this is the hotel"
Loved the feel of the Hilton. Clean great location by the water. 20 resort fee for umbrella and 2 chairs. Totally worth it. I really have nothing bad to say about it. I will be staying here again.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
San Jose Ca
"Mistakes"
I was on a business trip and require internet to complete work during my stay. For the entire night of my stay the internet was not functioning. So instead of working that night I planned to wake up early and ordered breakfast to be there when I woke up. The internet was working, but my breakfast never showed up... they "lost my order". The front desk took my number for the manager to call me, and he never did. At least they didn't charge me for internet or breakfast, but these are basic things a Hotel should be able to accomplish... and this one failed miserably.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Zach
"Nice !!!"
Excellent customer services from front desk to valet parking staff.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
kevin
This is the first hotel review I have written, ever, but this cannot go without note: We were very misled-The hotel room(s) were NOT what we had agreed too and though we had it IN WRITING, it took two out of our five nights for them to fix it. The rooms were NOT adjoining and our kids were locked out, and they had 1 bathroom NOT 2 as we were promiced (in writing) They also allowed dozens of people per room who played loud music and dig drugs openly in the hot tub and other public areas. We have stayed at MANY elite hotels across the world and were disgusted by this. Not surprisingly, we DO NOT plan to return. Most often we stay at the Ritz where they treat you well and do not tolerate such trash. What a mistake we made not going there! I was terribly disappointed
5 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Jill Gennari
Very large rooms. On the beach. However, we paid for a partial oceanview room. When we arrived, none was available. Had to wait until one became available.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Nate
Wifi not free but it had good location near the beach
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Awesome Hotel!!"
A++
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
"Great Location. Awesome rooms"
We stayed for a night. The room was great and clean. We also got 2 free mohitos. I really like the location. Close to the beach. If you are staying here, also visit Nikki beach club.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Keshav Agrawal
"Does Paris stay here- I don't think so"
This place was a dump and especially the alleged queen sleeper which is why I rented here. I love the location but the place was not nice and we checked out after one day forfitting my pre paid reservation. I am still trying to get my resort fees back from the hotel which they billed event though we didn't complete our stay. Two voice mails out so far and there is never a manager to handle issues like this. I travel weekly for biz and this place really was not a great place at all. I recommend Prime Hotel across the street- heads and shoulder above this dump. Renter beware....ps pool was closed too :)
4 night business trip May 21, 2014
dave martin
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Great location for South Beach, everything is within walking distance. Some great restaurants in the immediate area. The rooms are a nice size and the bathroom was huge. The hotel does overlook construction, but it all stops at 5 pm. The complimentary umbrella and deck chairs on the beach is worth spending a day or two.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Stef
"Great Location, nice staff"
I was on the last day of a busy business trip and I like to stay at on South Beach the last night. Some of the reviews had me a little worried, but once I got to my room, I was very pleased with my decision to stay there. The woman at check in was friendly and informative. The room was retro/modern and very clean. The location was great, 6 shorts blocks to the restauarant on Ocean Dr. The only downside is I did not have enought time to enjoy my time at South Beach
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Words can't express how great a 5night stay was here in a king size bed suite. Food was delicious and staff was beyond kind, attentive and helpful at every turn. I will stay here again
Other trip May 8, 2014
jay
"Hilton Bentley is our annual tradition!"
We stayed at this property a year ago and were so impressed we went again this year. Our suite was beautiful, city as well as ocean views. Property beautifully maintained, gorgeous pool area. Were happy to see Eddie and Maria still tended to the poolside service, make you feel like you're friends, not just customers. Not over run with families and small children which is a positive. Safe, friendly and mature vibe. Beach access awesome. A huge plus is that beach chairs and umbrellas are complimentary to guests as well as breakfast. Walked around a lot at night and easily found the marina with several impressive dining experiences (Joe's Stone Crab), a beautiful park and interesting shopping and dining that was off the main tourist strip. *took this trip with my college age daughter and she said she would come here with friends! It is a lovely boutique hotel, fashionable with what seems to be an expansive club next door with an impressive outdoor area, although somehow it was never noisy to those staying at the hotel.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Leslye
"Great hotel, staff friendly but not overly helpful"
Loved this hotel arrived here after a terrible night in north part of south beach such a relief.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great location in nice area on beach."
I was pleased with the hotel. I think if my room had cost more than $500 I would have been not as happy. I feel I got a good deal.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
I had initially reserved another hotel but was disappointed with the room they gave us - the room was less than 200 sq ft. So switched over to the Hilton and for the same price got a 750 sq ft room ! I would definitely stay there again. The room and service was great. They are right on the beach and they provided 2 chairs and an umbrella. I just wish they could have upgraded us to a ocean view room as they were available and I'm a Hilton Honors member but the request wasn't granted.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Bhagi
"Beautiful location..."
Beyond words. Cant wait to go back! Visited Miami to celebrate our 30tn wedding anniversary and couldn't be happier with our time in sunshine state.
Response by Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
Thank you so much for choosing our property to spend your 30th Anniversary at. We look forward your next trip to South Beach. Warmest Regards,
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Liz
"Expensive for what is offered."
The hotel is well located at the edge of Ocean drive, close enough to walk and far enough from the noise; walking distance from the beach. The room was nicely decorated/clean and spacious. The house keeping was poor, I needed to ask for the room to be cleaned twice and the bathroom was barely cleaned during my stay. A $300/day rate, without breakfast and an additional $24 beach fee was charged for the use of chairs and towels at the beach. Nice stay, too expensive for what it was offered.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
RMBr
"Location is the best feature of this hotel."
If you're looking to stay in a relatively secluded part of South Beach this is a great choice. The service was different every day, sometimes a half hour for lunch on the beach, sometimes an hour and a half. Maria, the pool/beach butler was great....other than her the staff sometimes seemed annoyed with requests. A few days our room wasn't cleaned when we returned from the beach at 4pm which was annoying. When we called they said they would send someone but at that point we were in the room relaxing and getting ready for dinner so the room didn't get cleaned, they did bring us clean towels though. Overall it's a great place to stay, just a few things that could be improved.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
H & R
"Great stay in an upscale hotel"
The hotel was very chic and up to date. The staff was kind and helpful. Pool and beach staff were nice. The room description was different than what they had but we were adequately accommodated. The location was a quiet and just a few blocks from the nightlife.
3 night trip Feb 24, 2014
T
Great restaurants within walking distance
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Mio
"Very nice hotel, very poor service"
I travel quite often, usually internationally. I happen to adore Miami though. I've stayed at a few boutique and major hotels throughout the city. The price for a night at this hotel is comparable. Beware, though. If you travel quite a bit and enjoy both the beauty of hotels and service as your top must-haves, this hotel will disappoint you. The beauty is definitely there in the rooms. The common areas (gym, lobby, hallways, valet station, bar) are not as pretty. And the service is even more appalling. Aside from the front desk clerk who was excellent (the hotel's saving grace in my opinion), the service was atrocious. First, the valet situation is awkward, to say the least. You drive to a dead end street then must awkwardly U-turn your vehicle into an appropriate position only for valet to ignore you (or at least we were ignored, upon every single return). Then, you will be offered help with your bags ONLY AFTER you are seen struggling with them. Should you leave, and require your car, expect to wait no less than 30 minutes AFTER you have called for it. Concierge is impossible to find. Bellmen are rude and condescending. And finally, telephone attendants are short on the phone. Overall, my experience with the service was comparable to an inexperienced hotel (un-starred). I was very disappointed and would not recommend if you value service as I do.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Best hotel I have ever stayed at in South Beach"
What a pleasant surprise! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visiting Miami. I’ve stayed at Loews, Marriott South beach, Setai, fashionhaus and Hotel Victor and by far for price, amenities, service, and room Hilton Bentley beats all of the competition. I booked the corner suite which was huge, included a walk-in bathroom, his and her closets, half kitchen and huge balcony. The room included Atlantic cable which had every movie channel and on-demand, this is the first time I have seen this in a hotel, so no need to order over-priced movies. Our room also came with mimosas, 2 beach chairs, towels, and umbrella. I loved everything; the room service meals, sheets, complimentary suntan lotion by the pool, ect. There is so much more that can be said about this hotel but due to lack of time I am unable to write everything, you just have to experience it yourself. But this is on my list of top Miami hotels.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Ashley
"Close beach location in quieter SOBE"
This is a great hotel at the (relatively) quieter end of South Beach - the only pounding music will be next door from Nikki Beach (club) on weekend (including Sunday) nights. If you close your balcony door, the sound will be reduced but not totally eliminated. Weekday nights are very peaceful and quiet, however. This is an upscale (but not boutique) hotel on the ocean side of the street with a pleasant outdoor pool area which serves off the hotel restaurant menu. Probably not the best place for small kids to run around however. The rooms have (slippery when wet) tile floors and the pool area is small. The rooms are pretty spacious and modern and water pressure is pretty good. Again, if you want throbbing nightlife, this is not the place to stay. But for peace and calm and great location, you can't do better.
3 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Nice location at the end of the beach"
Nice location at the end of South Beach right on the beach. Great views of the water and all the cruise ships leaving port. Great suite, well maintained property. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2014
Nick
"Needs renovation!"
This hotels needs renovation. Great location next to Nicky Beach and Ocean Drive. Good food in the restaurant, far beyond normal standard hotel food quality, but the hotel itself has seen better days.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Ben
"construction"
It was great except there was a lot of construction going on. Kind of noisy and not the best thing to look at.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2014
Quality of service Hotel amenities Hotel location
5 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2014
Thobias
"nightmares in Hilton Bentley"
We had a nightmare experience in Hilton Bentley hotel. I used to stay in Hilton always over the world, so I booked this Hilton in south beach with my good trust, but after checked in, found the room is old, no good service, but those don't count with after my check out. We checked out at 9,after 2 hours, I suddenly realized I left two stacks of cash in the hotel room safe,total about 16,500usd. So I rushed back to the hotel, the front desk told me they open the safe already and found the money, I was so released. But when they bring the money to me, the nightmare began: they only gave me 1 stack back, another stack which was 6500 is gone, they said that was only cash they found. I remembered 100% I left 2 stack in the safe, and now one is gone. To be sure, I look over all my bags again, of course I didn't find. I had no choice but called the police, they can only take a report that's it. So I spent 2000usd for 2 night, with extra 6500 cost. I often left things on hotel room,but this is the first time I couldn't find back. Hilton was like one of my favorite, I am for sure I will never stay in Hilton anymore . This Hilton Bentley is ruined its reputation, I was so disappointed....
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
I was really surprised how nice this hotel was. I had read a few reviews before we left and was a little nervous. It is definitely expensive but I feel it was well worth it. Big room with a semi kitchen. Great beach and great location on south beach. Away from all the noise and walking distance to the popular Areas. The food was also good. I would stay here again. Loved it!
2 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"hotel review"
Very good will stay again.
4 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
Ervin Puryear
"Good hotel, suboptimal staff"
Good location. Room service suboptimal, sofa / bed was broken on checkin , nobody bothered to fix it in 3 days we stayed there inspire of several calls,staff hardly speaks English
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
chris
"Overpriced - below Hilton standard"
I was first at the Palms Hotel Miami Beach, very good but overpriced services (breakfast, etc). Unlike the palms, the pictures of the Hilton Benley are missleading and off reality: hotel is old and in a bad shape, to go to our room on fifth floor you need first to take the elevators to the 4th and then walk through the corridors and get another lift. Room space is good, nice bathrooms, but view and beach not convenient for those who would like to have a romantic stay. The very bad surprise was breakfast: price I paid was 2.5 times higher than what announced on phone when I called, and breakfast buffet is just below standards with cheap products, and limited choice. The concierge was very efficient and helpful and promissed to send me my request details and offers by mail: still waiting since 5days already :) At the price we paid I will certainly do not recommend this hotel, as I am right now paying half of that for a similar comfort: Disapointing Hilton!
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Badro
"Vacation"
Hotel Staff didn't seem to care to make our experience personable they didn't speak a single word passed what was needed to check me in. This hotel does not have ice machines nor vending machines for the guest. Overall, it's very expensive and your options are limited here. The location is great however, it's on Ocean Drive so fortunately there's several restaurants and bars close by. The beach is within a 100 yards from this hotel. Overall, this hotel has it's pros and cons so depending on what you're looking for in a hotel I would recommend that you do your research and make a decision based off of your lifestyle needs and financial ability.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Jay
"Great Choice"
Hotel overall was excellent...stayed at a suite. Service was 5-star, staff was professional and very welcoming. Location is perfect. Certainly recommended.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Kentucky Traveler
"Miami favorite"
We loved the location, Ocean drive but quieter end of the drive. Lovely beach access, pool and beach service. Restaurant service slow, minor complaint.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Staff was friendly and accommodating. We had a GREAT stay!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Fair enough!"
Good location and easy to access the beach. Cleaning wasn't enough to stay comfortabley. WiFi was so slow there. There are alot of hidden fees.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Really nice place!! Staff is horrible!"
Felt like it was everyones first day of work!! Everyone from front desk to valet were totally unorganized !!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
martin
"Very nice hotel with the great beach stuff"
The hotel personnel is very friendly, everything is perfect. The advantage is that the room has its own mini-kitchen. The resort fee is charged, but includes anything you may need: beach equipment, service, wifi. Great place for all the types of the tourists.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Sofya
"Very nice hotel with the great beach stuff"
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Sofya
"Please read if you are a minority!"
I've stayed in many hotels but never fealt the need to review them. This Hotel was the worst hotel experience of my life. Not only was my room downgraded initially upon arrival. I was given a room that was completely discumbobbled upon getting. Kitchen was a mess, dirty linens and towels were everywhere, the bathroom was flooded with toilet water from a broken toilet, and that wasn't even the worst part of my stay. It took management 3 hours to finally get us into a room (approximately at 11pm). We settled into our room after a long flight only to find out the toilet was still broken. We were not comped for anything, we were treated like second class citizens where as in the lobby I felt as if the white patrons were receiving much better service than us. I would not stay here again. But I guess If you aren't a minority you will receive proper treatment.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2013