All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Maktoum Street, Riqat Al Buteen - DeiraDubai64225United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

Comfortable
  • Beach
    Beach is poor
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Avoid this hotel"
It was a bad choice, Lobby is full of hookers , hotel service very bad with no wifi , imagine they asked 20 AED for one hour wifi, also smelly bathroom and bad condition furniture, overall is one of the worst hotel
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Ahmed
"very rude unpleasant stay, stayedi think 4 or 5 da"
Very rude people and management! would never go back there ever!!! Also, my partner has a business in Dubai, our meeting was supposed to check in with me, he had to walked away, don't want to be treated with nashty people workers there, very rude not polite!unprofessional.also, when they call you to renew your room, called you many times, so nashty!!!!
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2015
Nenette
"Phenomenonal hotel"
Had a 13 hour layover, chose this hotel since it was close to the airport, absolutely great hotel for such a low price. Rooms were clean and fairly upscale in appearance It's only a 10 min taxi ride from dubai city center
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Rohit
"Not bad"
It was below the average.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Abdularahmanm
"Quality of service"
The first night when we checked in thay choked us in to a suite because they didn't have any other room ready for me which was fine with me but the second night thay told me u have to go to standard room cuz that is what u paid for so I ask the manager to let me stay where I am and I pay the difference but she told me no cuz all the room is booked for tonight so I moved to standard room which was way too small and then I find out that she lied to me and no one checked in to that suite for next 2 nights
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Mehrdad
"Bad neighborhood."
Did not like the night time activity. Neighborhood looked shady.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Very happy in Dubia"
Nice room and pleasant staff. The hotel is attached to a strip mall and there are some stores and restaurants right in the building. There was a larger mall, not more than a few blocks away. Had trouble with internet (due to firewall issues of the work network) and the IT specialist was able to help me overcome the issues and access all sites. Very impressed.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel, close to the stores."
I would like to personally thank the manager of the hotel to make the necessary upgrading and making arrangements to spend the last 6 nights in a better room with separate sitting area. Thank you. House keeping dept. needs little more attention to remember to put sugar and coffee and etc. after the room is cleaned. I had to call every morning and ask for it.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
K.
"Good Hotel."
My parents enjoyed the stay. The staff was very helpful.
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Ali
"Excellent stay at the Emirates Concorde"
This was our first time in Dubai and we wanted a 4/5 star hotel. This hotel ranked a 4 and lived up to my expectations. Hotel staff was beyond courteous and professional. I was impressed that everyone down to the bellboy spoke English. It was great having the restaurants and stores on site. After coming back in late for touring, we ate at Armans twice. We also shopped at a couple f the stores in the lobby which were quite reasonably priced. The hotel was very elegant and had free shuttle service to airport, city center and the beach. Buffet breakfast every morning was perfect and we got to try out new foods. Was quite impressed with the front desk staff who handled a booking error quickly and to our satisfaction. The concierge team was very attentive and went above and beyond. Front desk called the day before to ensure they confirmed our shuttle reservation back to airport. I recommend highly and will stay again.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Kimberly
"Extremely Unclean Room Conditions @ Emirates Hotel"
The staff could not find my Expedia reservation upon arrival and took 45 minutes before they could locate my reservation. I had a confirmation saved on my phone and in spite of this they were extremely slow to check me into my room. They said they would upgrade me for free to a nicer room for the inconvenience. The hotel room was extremely dirty, the carpet needed to be vacuumed, the bathroom needed to be cleaned, and the bed did not smell of fresh linens. I awoke the next morning to find a stain on one of the pillow cases and had a terrible allergy upon waking up in the hotel. I had red bumps that itched for two days total because of the unkept room. Do not stay here at all!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Fellow Travler
"Near the cafes and nice location"
The hotel is nice but its simple because the service are not good as well but is locate in exelant location and have mall and many cafes
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
eng_salem
"Good for business Excellent for families"
It was fun, pleasure, and relaxing. My next visit to Dubai will sure be in this hotel again
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
medhat
"Good hotel, very quiet."
As I did my book through expedia, the rate was good, but for local daily rate according to the room, I see it a little expensive.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Abel
"Unhappy customer"
The room was very small for price you pay, no washcloths and you have to pay for your internet after paying for the room. Bad Customer services.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Rory
"Conservative Hotel"
Not suitable for young people!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"l"
Was very nice & I like the hotel in general, location of the hotel great that have easy access to most of the RTA & addition very near to the male . you really feel home.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Ahmed
"Close to airport and excellent standard"
After a small glitch when I called the hotel to confirm my booking and the person at the end of the line appears to not find my booking - perhaps because it was fully booked and I arrived late about 10:30 p.m. Counter was very busy and it took a while to check-in. Otherwise an excellent room with all facilities,a nice hotel that is well located - in Deira close to the Gold Souk and in the old part of Dubai. Only gripe is that you have to pay for the internet and it is not cheap by market rates. In all highly recommended especially at the rate I got from my Expedia - despite my initial complaint as the Dubai municipality charges where not decalred when I made the booking - at 20% this is not a trivial amount!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Totally bad experiance with poor staff!"
1- Very poor and bad attitude staff. 2- Very small room & toilet. 3- Swimming pool was closed. 4- Bad & old furniture. 5- Lack of facilities.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Ali G
"TOO BAD HOTEL"
I have booked this hotel as a competitive price only, it's not even 2 stars hotel! 1- Very bad staff and not trained well, even they don't know how to respect peope! 2- Check-in/out will take a lot of time even there are lots of staff due to knowlage and careless. 3- Very old furneture. 4- Bad facility, and the swimming pool was under manitaince during our stay. 5- Wi-Fi is not free !!! strange ! 6- Too small rooms & toilet. Everything was bad!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Ali G
"20 mins away from the airport"
Customer Service was outstanding. Hotel staff even offered and scheduled a free shuttle back to the airport. My room was clean and cozy and my bed was comfortable. The hotel is close to the Deira Mall and beach and offer free shuttle buses to go back and forth. It was only a 20 min drive to and from the airport. The hotel also has a couple of coffee shops and a few restaurants to choose from at the lobby. I just wish that the hotel offered free wi-fi. Overall it is a 4 star rating. I would not mind staying there again on my next trip back to Dubai.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
MJ Salvador
"Nice hotel, easy access via train"
it was good decision after a lot of search between many hotels.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Muhammad

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Good Hotel"
It was a good hotel and friendly-staff. I would recommend the hotel provide free WIFI as this is standard with all hotels in Dubai. We stayed for a week and within reason spend a lot of money at the hotel. A kind gesture of free wifi would have been much appreciated.
7 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
"Close to the old town and Metro station"
A brief overnight stopover in Dubai and I wanted to be within walking distance of the Red Line Metro which goes to the airport and to be able to walk to the old town and river. Taxi fare from airport is also cheap. Basic hotel but clean and good value to stay. Breakfast is very expensive and not worth it. WiFi was going to be expensive but became free after gentle complaint
1 night trip Feb 13, 2016
"Nice Centrally located Hotel"
Nice quiet location. Very good value for money.
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
vijendra nath
"Never go near this hotel!"
Front office service is extremely poor. This is not a 4 star hotel, as per the service is concern the hotel will hardly pass a single star!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
Shahajahan
It was not bad the problem was they charge you for ice and Internet and extra for tax
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
maxx
"My Family Stay at Emirates Concorde"
Had a very good time. Staff are courteous and helpful. Location very Good unless all you want to do is located downtown. Close to Airport and the Dubai Creek.
4 night family trip May 30, 2015
Rajat
IN
"try as much as possible to add cnn& internet free"
I didn't really enjoy my stay because you dont have any news channel CNN, BBC, aljazeera etc. Your internet service was customized that's very unfair at least i had visited more than 10 hotel in Dubai in the past there internet is free
6 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
kayode saliu
"Major Let down in need of a lot of attention"
Firstly took around 45 mins for check in as tourism rates asked for where double than that stated. Rooms where big however very dated. Windows have not been cleaned in a very long time inside & out. Cockroaches every where! Balcony was absolutely filthy and view was not that of a creek but the buildings on the other side and of a maintenance lift and as I was on ground floor all the rubbish from the above rooms which has not been cleaned for a long while. Damp smell throughout hotel inc on beds & ac worked but extremely noisy throughout apartment and especially in toilets. Also the cleaning staff left our room door wide open on one occasion. Staff are very rude and unwelcoming. I had to call them to help me with my bags even though they where stood watching me and it's difficult with 2 kids and 2 oaps as it is!!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
faheem
"Horrible, damp, outdated, unfriendly & rude staff."
After extending my visit to Dubai with my wife & kids along with my in laws, I had to change hotels and Emirates Concorde was my first choice as my uncle lives in the building opp & each time I've visited I've always wanted to stay there as it looks so nice from the outside and lobby area.Having left Movenpick Bur Dubai apart hotel we were already disappointed as our stay there was amazing.As soon as we arrived we had no greeting from hotel staff to help us with our bags even though the staff where clearly visible only after approaching them they helped! With 2 kids & 2 elderly these little things make a massive diff. I then went to check in which took absolute ages as Rose clearly doesn't understand English very well or acted as if she didn't as the tourism fee mentioned by Expedia apparently wasn't accurate in fact the amount that was being asked for was 60aed per night & not 15aed quoted. So I had to sit in a dingy office with the manager as he explained why. We then came to an agreement where he would upgrade our room from a 2 bed apt to a 3 bed, however I would still have to pay the extra cost.After entering our apt which was massive however filled with outdated furniture and glass that looked liked it had never been cleaned from in or out! Opened the fridge and it was filled with overpriced coke & Pepsi and othe confectionery quadruple the price along with 20% charges!Only God knows how it felt & smelt so damp inc beds.Ac made loud buzzing noise & cockroaches everywhere
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
faheem
"create hotel"
nice stay
3 night trip Dec 1, 2014
"Bad"
It was bad because this hotel put rules without tellings before like it didn't accept to invite visitors to my room
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
chadi
"I enjoy my stay"
The hotel should try to instal wifi for each room, apart from that I enjoying my stay with Concorde hotel it's very close to the place I do my shopping
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
ollar
MY
"Rude staff"
To begin with, the moment I spoke to reception the girl told me the hotel immediately charge a tax (which is not CLEARLY stated when you make your initial booking). You do get a small notice AFTER you've paid and your receipt says "Paid in full"! When you tell the staff you're not happy, they laugh in your face. When I got to the hotel, there were four other people there, all who wanted to know what this tax was as there was nothing explained. The staff all laughed at them. Then they laughed at me. Guess what? Even though I now know about this highwayman tax, I won't stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
Pac
"Stop over"
Dirty bathroom, non smoking room that smelled of smoke. Photo available of bathroom on request.
DJ
"Good location to city center"
We booked an apartment hotel and requested for quiter room in advance due to previous incidence at same hotel - despite all this we were placed in the most noisiest first floor room where the air con generators sit outside our bedrooms. And despite our daily request for transfer for 5 nights we have to endure with this issue 24/7. There will be no third time booking in this hotel ever from us.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
ephi
"Worst hotel & staff in Dubai"
Service was truly awful, staff are clueless, Front of House Manager had an awful attitude, was rude and ignorant and couldn't care one little bit. We got woken 3hrs before check out to make sure we were leaving that day and they refused to acknowledge any issues or lack of guest empathy.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Unhappy Guest
"Business trip"
Interesting hotel set in a small shopping complex. The lobby area is interesting with restaurants and small shops. The rooms are nice with good beds. The bathroom area is very small and makes it difficult to use. There is an additional charge for wi if and this is a no no for me as I need wi if to keep on top of my business for travel. I would not recommended this hotel for business use
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
"The hotel is inbetween 2 very busy roads."
There is nothing to do in this area. the hotel is very old fashioned but the staff are very good and always on hand to sort out problems.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Antony
"Decent hotel"
Pleasant experience with staff with excellent, courteous and kind hospitality.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Need to provide early checkin and free wifi
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Memorable stay"
We stayed in a two bedrooms apartment which on our request was given to us on a higher floor as we wanted to have a good view of the city but the fact was that all the apartments had excellent view of the creek and or the city. We had wonderful time and very well looked after promptly. I would recommend this place to any one with family as it is a home away from home.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
babar
"decent"
basic facilities and amenities. but nothing to complain about - more or less decent value for money
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
IN
"Hotel"
Good Hotel in the heart of business centre. I was good decision to choose this hotel.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Generally, the hotel was okay. The bed sheet was clean but looks old and torn.
2 night trip May 7, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Vandpiben."
Da vi ankom havde vi nogle små håndbagage med. Vi følte hjælpen var for påtrængende hvor der ikke var brug for den. Det samme var problemet da vi tog af sted. Der var ikke to enkeltsenge som vi var lovet, uden at vi skulle vente. Der var en dejlig udsigt fra værelset. Vi følte at der var nogen der havde røget på værelset. Det var ubehagelig til vi havde fået luftet ud. ellers var det ok. Lidt gammelt hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Otto
DK
"Grosse déception ! Acceuil médiocre"
Vraiment mécontente de cet hôtel il a beau être un 4 étoiles a un prix abordable mais le personnel m'a totalement déçu ! Acceuil médiocre a chaque demande (wifi, imprimer une feuille,aller au sauna) on nous balance direct "No free" donc tout est bel est bien payant même un sourire car le personnel a l'acceuil ma vraiment dégoûter aucun tact aucune classe bref apart le lit super confortable et la "belle vue" qu'on a dans l'ascenseur rien ne m'a plu. Dans ma reservation j'ai préciser chambre fumeur, la description indiquer beignoir a remous, on a eu le droit a un Gros "no smoke" et une beignoir classique avec 5mn d'eau chaude après ça devenait tiede, mon mari et moi faisions la course pour se doucher en premier bref cher amis passer votre chemin a Dubaï et a Deïra il y a des hotels dix fois mieux et raisonnablement tarifé, Je ne recommande pas.
4 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
FR
ممتاااز
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
ALi
AE
"skuffet"
Vaskemaskinen var defekt uforsvarligt, når vi vasker tøj kommer der vand ud i køkkengulv. Personalet prøvede ellers og ordne det uden held, og lader bare som den var. Svømmepolen var så koldt at vi får blå læber når vi kommer i polen. Personalet er ubehagelige ( kigger meget på damer ) service i nul. I omklædningsrummet brændt vores søn sin tunge, da han drak af kogende vand fra vandkøleren man kunne ikke se forskellen på koldt og kogende vand :-/ Dette gøre vi også opmærksom på bliv heller ikke forbedret. Taxaerne fra hotellet snyder vi skulle altid betale minimum dobbelt så meget som alm. Taxa. Lyd og lugt gener i lejligheden. Lugter meget af cigaretter mad og man ved ikke hvor det kommer fra. ( måske fra udluftningssystemer)
Other trip Nov 23, 2015