All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereMaktoum Street, Riqat Al Buteen - Deira, Dubai, 64225, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quality of service"
The first night when we checked in thay choked us in to a suite because they didn't have any other room ready for me which was fine with me but the second night thay told me u have to go to standard room cuz that is what u paid for so I ask the manager to let me stay where I am and I pay the difference but she told me no cuz all the room is booked for tonight so I moved to standard room which was way too small and then I find out that she lied to me and no one checked in to that suite for next 2 nights
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Mehrdad
"Very happy in Dubia"
Nice room and pleasant staff. The hotel is attached to a strip mall and there are some stores and restaurants right in the building. There was a larger mall, not more than a few blocks away. Had trouble with internet (due to firewall issues of the work network) and the IT specialist was able to help me overcome the issues and access all sites. Very impressed.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good Hotel."
My parents enjoyed the stay. The staff was very helpful.
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Ali
"Excellent stay at the Emirates Concorde"
This was our first time in Dubai and we wanted a 4/5 star hotel. This hotel ranked a 4 and lived up to my expectations. Hotel staff was beyond courteous and professional. I was impressed that everyone down to the bellboy spoke English. It was great having the restaurants and stores on site. After coming back in late for touring, we ate at Armans twice. We also shopped at a couple f the stores in the lobby which were quite reasonably priced. The hotel was very elegant and had free shuttle service to airport, city center and the beach. Buffet breakfast every morning was perfect and we got to try out new foods. Was quite impressed with the front desk staff who handled a booking error quickly and to our satisfaction. The concierge team was very attentive and went above and beyond. Front desk called the day before to ensure they confirmed our shuttle reservation back to airport. I recommend highly and will stay again.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Kimberly
"Extremely Unclean Room Conditions @ Emirates Hotel"
The staff could not find my Expedia reservation upon arrival and took 45 minutes before they could locate my reservation. I had a confirmation saved on my phone and in spite of this they were extremely slow to check me into my room. They said they would upgrade me for free to a nicer room for the inconvenience. The hotel room was extremely dirty, the carpet needed to be vacuumed, the bathroom needed to be cleaned, and the bed did not smell of fresh linens. I awoke the next morning to find a stain on one of the pillow cases and had a terrible allergy upon waking up in the hotel. I had red bumps that itched for two days total because of the unkept room. Do not stay here at all!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Fellow Travler
"Near the cafes and nice location"
The hotel is nice but its simple because the service are not good as well but is locate in exelant location and have mall and many cafes
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
eng_salem
"Good for business Excellent for families"
It was fun, pleasure, and relaxing. My next visit to Dubai will sure be in this hotel again
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
medhat
"Good hotel, very quiet."
As I did my book through expedia, the rate was good, but for local daily rate according to the room, I see it a little expensive.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Abel
"Unhappy customer"
The room was very small for price you pay, no washcloths and you have to pay for your internet after paying for the room. Bad Customer services.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Rory
"Conservative Hotel"
Not suitable for young people!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"l"
Was very nice & I like the hotel in general, location of the hotel great that have easy access to most of the RTA & addition very near to the male . you really feel home.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Ahmed
"Close to airport and excellent standard"
After a small glitch when I called the hotel to confirm my booking and the person at the end of the line appears to not find my booking - perhaps because it was fully booked and I arrived late about 10:30 p.m. Counter was very busy and it took a while to check-in. Otherwise an excellent room with all facilities,a nice hotel that is well located - in Deira close to the Gold Souk and in the old part of Dubai. Only gripe is that you have to pay for the internet and it is not cheap by market rates. In all highly recommended especially at the rate I got from my Expedia - despite my initial complaint as the Dubai municipality charges where not decalred when I made the booking - at 20% this is not a trivial amount!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Totally bad experiance with poor staff!"
1- Very poor and bad attitude staff. 2- Very small room & toilet. 3- Swimming pool was closed. 4- Bad & old furniture. 5- Lack of facilities.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Ali G
"TOO BAD HOTEL"
I have booked this hotel as a competitive price only, it's not even 2 stars hotel! 1- Very bad staff and not trained well, even they don't know how to respect peope! 2- Check-in/out will take a lot of time even there are lots of staff due to knowlage and careless. 3- Very old furneture. 4- Bad facility, and the swimming pool was under manitaince during our stay. 5- Wi-Fi is not free !!! strange ! 6- Too small rooms & toilet. Everything was bad!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Ali G
"20 mins away from the airport"
Customer Service was outstanding. Hotel staff even offered and scheduled a free shuttle back to the airport. My room was clean and cozy and my bed was comfortable. The hotel is close to the Deira Mall and beach and offer free shuttle buses to go back and forth. It was only a 20 min drive to and from the airport. The hotel also has a couple of coffee shops and a few restaurants to choose from at the lobby. I just wish that the hotel offered free wi-fi. Overall it is a 4 star rating. I would not mind staying there again on my next trip back to Dubai.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
MJ Salvador
"Nice hotel, easy access via train"
it was good decision after a lot of search between many hotels.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Muhammad
"Great room service, clean rooms"
Cons- I was given a smoking room that smelt like smoke real bad (I dont mind that much, but you might) -Refrigerator just under room temp and smelt a lil funky. Other than that, I felt this hotel was worth the low price that I paid. Room service food was fast and very good. Clean bathrooms and clean rooms.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Good and enjoyable
5 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Hussein

"create hotel"
nice stay
3 night trip Dec 1, 2014
"Bad"
It was bad because this hotel put rules without tellings before like it didn't accept to invite visitors to my room
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
chadi
"I enjoy my stay"
The hotel should try to instal wifi for each room, apart from that I enjoying my stay with Concorde hotel it's very close to the place I do my shopping
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
ollar
MY
"Rude staff"
To begin with, the moment I spoke to reception the girl told me the hotel immediately charge a tax (which is not CLEARLY stated when you make your initial booking). You do get a small notice AFTER you've paid and your receipt says "Paid in full"! When you tell the staff you're not happy, they laugh in your face. When I got to the hotel, there were four other people there, all who wanted to know what this tax was as there was nothing explained. The staff all laughed at them. Then they laughed at me. Guess what? Even though I now know about this highwayman tax, I won't stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
Pac
"Stop over"
Dirty bathroom, non smoking room that smelled of smoke. Photo available of bathroom on request.
DJ
"Good location to city center"
We booked an apartment hotel and requested for quiter room in advance due to previous incidence at same hotel - despite all this we were placed in the most noisiest first floor room where the air con generators sit outside our bedrooms. And despite our daily request for transfer for 5 nights we have to endure with this issue 24/7. There will be no third time booking in this hotel ever from us.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
ephi
"Worst hotel & staff in Dubai"
Service was truly awful, staff are clueless, Front of House Manager had an awful attitude, was rude and ignorant and couldn't care one little bit. We got woken 3hrs before check out to make sure we were leaving that day and they refused to acknowledge any issues or lack of guest empathy.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Unhappy Guest
"Business trip"
Interesting hotel set in a small shopping complex. The lobby area is interesting with restaurants and small shops. The rooms are nice with good beds. The bathroom area is very small and makes it difficult to use. There is an additional charge for wi if and this is a no no for me as I need wi if to keep on top of my business for travel. I would not recommended this hotel for business use
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
"The hotel is inbetween 2 very busy roads."
There is nothing to do in this area. the hotel is very old fashioned but the staff are very good and always on hand to sort out problems.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Antony
"Decent hotel"
Pleasant experience with staff with excellent, courteous and kind hospitality.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Need to provide early checkin and free wifi
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Memorable stay"
We stayed in a two bedrooms apartment which on our request was given to us on a higher floor as we wanted to have a good view of the city but the fact was that all the apartments had excellent view of the creek and or the city. We had wonderful time and very well looked after promptly. I would recommend this place to any one with family as it is a home away from home.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
babar
"decent"
basic facilities and amenities. but nothing to complain about - more or less decent value for money
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
IN
"Hotel"
Good Hotel in the heart of business centre. I was good decision to choose this hotel.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Generally, the hotel was okay. The bed sheet was clean but looks old and torn.
2 night trip May 7, 2013
"Emirates Concorde Hotel & Suites"
This is the worst hotel in Dubai I have stayed at. The hotel is in an Iranian / Persian theme. It is dirty, old, and in need of refurbishment. I complained to the management, but as I paid for the ticket through Expedia, there was nothing they could do. When departing the hotel for the airport, I mentioned my displeasure to the driver, and he stated that most "western" travellers make the same comment.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Adrien
"Check this hotel out!"
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend it to anybody out there. The room was big and spacious. Everything was explained and it was quiet. Everything was close by. The room was in excellent condition.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
"Emirates Concorde - a budget hotel"
Reception staff very unfriendly and discriminatory - preference to white people, which is very sad. Restaurant food was disappointing and overpriced. Gym in hotel needs to be updated as pictures look better than what is there. Ridiculous charges for wi-fi in room. Bathroom in room needs to be better maintained. If you are looking for a short-stay hotel on budget, this is alright. If you want a good room with good service, look elsewhere.
Other trip May 29, 2012
Ramesh
IN
"Superb except for Internet gimmick"
The staff were extremely helpful and overall a very pleasant place to stay. Only one annoyance was the internet. To connect to the internet you had to go downstairs and get a printed access card with a new user/password. Access was expensive and they blocked Skype so you had to use the hotel phone. Shame because it would be better if the hotel just charged you a bit more for the room and gave internet access along with the room. Apart from the internet issue, the hotel was superb.
Other trip May 15, 2012

"المكان المناسب"
فندق جميل وموقع رائع وقريب من كل شئ
5 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Abdallah Mohamed
"fin beligenhet"
det er en greit hotell i sentralt mange restauranter bar og ..........moscoow diskotek!!!!
4 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Not the best"
Not the best of hotels in Dubai. Hard beds, a bit run down. Nice staff, though.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Dubai ferie"
Ok hotell litt masete resepsjon ang utsjekk!
2 night trip Nov 18, 2014
øystein
"Good family hotel"
This hotel is a ( family hotel ). Location is good in deira, and near Moscow hotel.
7 night trip Nov 3, 2014
Eero
FI
"Nuit sympatique"
Sejour d'une nuit sympa! Le personnel est aux petits soins c'est vraiment agreable.. A ma grande surprise il y a du personnel parlant francais.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
FR
"Hôtel Magnifique, Nouveau Quartier, Proximité Comm"
Voyage magnifique, Beau temps, Hôtel luxueux, Personnel agréable
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Saïda
ok
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
asaad
AE
"tres bon hotel avec de nombreux services"
excellentes vacances avec un tres bon hotel pour familles...navette gratuite pour belle plage et centre commercial... buffet bien varie et copieux pour petit dej...personnel tres sympathique et disponible proche des restos et metro souk ...belles balades le soir au bord de la creek...
Other trip May 17, 2014
samia
"Asaad"
الفندق يتميز بخصوصيته الموقع
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
AE
Bra läge 3 km till flygplatsen, lyxig atmosfär, hade dock inte gratis internet och frukost buffen var inget att skriva hem och berätta om..kan dock rekommendera hotellet.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2013
Joakim
"Good value for money!"
Nice place with a VERY good shisha-café around the corner.The location with walking-distance to a lot of shopping-facilities is good.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
SE
"Hårda sängar annars helt OK."
Bra frukost med mycket att välja på. Bra roomservice. Poolen i kallaste laget fast det var varmt ute. Bra service överlag. Saknar gratis wi-fi.
4 night family trip Oct 31, 2013