All hotels in Lincoln City, Oregon, United States of America
1070 SE 1st Street, Lincoln City, OR, 97367, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Dirty hot tub old rusted sink bath door rotten on bottom and baseboards in bath rotten
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Don't judge by the outward appearance"
The stores in the front of the hotel look trashy and take away from how nice the hotel actually is. The inside is incredible and so comfortable. The customer service was excellent. My only negative is that the spa looked a little neglected, and there were no towels available in the spa room to use. The best beach access is also just right across the highway (2 minute walk), with restrooms as well.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Kristen
"A Good Value"
The location and view were great. The manager was awesome. The spa tub needed to be scrubbed and the sliding door to the "balcony" needed WD-40 because it was hard to open. Overall, it was a pretty good value for the price considering it was located right next to the beach.
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Russell
"Quality"
Great hotel service would give this hotel the best yet
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"The right price"
Good location close to the beach and wetlands. Friendly, helpful staff. Hotel is old but rooms have been updated and clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Good getaway"
We did it on a spur of the moment thing. Had not planned it. Desk people were a great deal of help and useful information. Would recommend. Do wish spa had been working.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Dorothy
"Close to the beach and the view that's about it."
Well I paid a little more for this hotel because they offered free breakfast. The joke was on me, a bowl of oranges, mini banana nut muffins or some instant oatmeal and coffee not worth what I paid. The spa was not functioning and the beds were as hard as rock. I would not recommend staying here for an extended time defiantly a disappointing experience.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Even though raining we enjoyed the scenery"
We were ao tired when we arrive, it was cold outside but room warmed up fast. The beds were so comfy we enjoyed our stay. Thank you
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
lynn d
"Wonderful Stay"
After several hours searching for a hotel I chose this Rodeway not only for the value but for the location. We booked a king bed with a balcony overlooking the lake. It was gorgeous!!! Our room had just been redone and had fresh paint, curtains, nice bedding. Pillows were comfy and the bed was as comfortable and my memory foam at home. It was our 20th anniversary so the nice accommodations made it even more special. The only issue was the ice machine went out of order but I didn't mind as that gave my husband a reason to get ice from the store. He brought me back flowers and strawberries. We plan on making this a yearly event. Spending out anniversary at the Oregon coast.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Irishmarcia
Had a good time the room was good they were remodeling some of the rooms some of the balconies needed help
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"not the happiest"
we were told we could check in at 2 so we left and came back at 315 and still had to wait until after 4 before we could check in.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
anthony
"You won't sleep very well with the noise!"
Nice view however extremely noisy! Room needed maintenance: Drapes frayed, cigarette burns in carpet and in bathroom, bad caulking job, screw holes in bathroom walls, patio door stained. Seems to be an apartment complex instead of a hotel!
2 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"Overall, a good stay."
Overall the stay was pretty good. The room was fine but there were some repairs that needed taken care of. The staff was super nice and accommodating (we got there early and they let us check in early, and any questions or issues we had were answered with friendly faces.) Aside from the basic run down room, you can't beat the price, and the friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"OK for price"
This booking served it's purposes, firm beds, hot showers, clean...wifi did not work and breakfast was not much at all.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Close to the beach. Good for the price."
Walked across the street to the beach. Balcony overlooked the D River slough.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Footey
"Nice views!"
There is 2 views from this hotel, the odd rooms are of the ocean the even views are of the river. Although we just stayed one night we got a room with the view of the river, which was nice and tranquil. If we were to stay more than one night I would have preferred the view of the ocean. Either way it still was a nice stay. The breakfast has to be picked up in the office and taken to your room there is nowhere to sit and eat. That was the only downside I dealt with during our visit.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Night away
"Parking and price"
no avaible parking for all the occupant, price little to much for the kind of hotel, continental breakfast to poor.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Angelica
"quality of service was great"
we really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It was very clean and taken care of. The only problem was the bed was very hard. We really appreciated to let our dog stay with us. Very nice management.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
elaine
"Uh, no."
Hassle to check in, even though I had already pre-paid. Was enrolled in some sort of rewards program without my consent. Hotel name on building NOT the name I booked with online. Dirty, rundown surroundings. Beds were comfortable, cleaning staff friendly. Stay Only if desperate.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Rodriguez
"Very poor"
The rooms do not have air conditioning so you have to leave windows open to keep room cool, which made us listen to all the noisy traffic all night. The continental breakfast only consisted of coffee, mini muffins, and oranges. The people in the room next to us were fighting till 2 am. The sink was damaged and chipped. Bathroom floor was coming up and dirty. I will not stay there again and will not recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"Very last minute option."
I only stayed here because it was last minute and the only open Hotel required me to be 21 years of age to check in.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Loud n smokey"
compared with other hotels I've stayed at in Lincoln City, this one was disappointing.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Ocean view"
Ok place to stay for the price. Ocean beach-across street. Clean and comfy king size bed. Moderate size room. Dog friendly. Quality needs improvement as in the walls needed paint and the bathroom sink was rusty. Safety: not enough parking -was told to park in parking lot around the corner when returned at night. Also there is no lock on elevator which is outside and anyone could enter. All room are on 2 & 3 rd floors. No screen on sliding door which opened to balcony. Comfort: no room for chairs to sit on balcony -barely standing room. Very Hot and stuffy in room-no air conditioner. Advised to open slider to balcony but then we had safety issue for our small dog. Manager was very nice and helpful about local parks and dining.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Old Folks and dogs
"Edgy female manager. Worn out bathrooms"
They advertise free breakfast, mini cellophane muffins and oranges don't make a " breakfast" Bathroom smelled like urine and the shower stall was gross with stained shower floor. Didn't want to take shower incase it was a mold. Asked for iron board and received a very filthy board.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
DBS
"Hotel NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!"
Room was on the second floor on top of a small strip mall...on hwy 101....we felt unsafe due to potential roof access, Room was not clean, caramel corn on floor it took 3 requests for service to get someone to vacuum , shower was too gross to use, hotel was noisy all night, people were smoking on balcony in non smoking room. Beds were like cement. pillows were flat as pancakes. We paid way too much for such poor accommodations. I
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Deby
"Better than some."
For the price and being pet friendly my stay was comfortable. Hotel was in need of some repairs, management was helpful however.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Not too bad"
No full kitchen just a light breakfast served like coffee and a fruit. It was right across the street from "D" beach which I liked. Nothing special the building is probably one if the older buildings there and it shows but the place is kept clean and room service was great!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
jeffrey
"Close to beach, older facility, free parking"
Room was over priced, maid service did not replenish facial tissues or clean coffee pot. Neighbors were noisy and the sound traveled
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
overpriced, somewhat worn look and lacking amenities.
"Great access to the beach"
This motel is great for the price! It's in a great location - easy access to the beach & local restaurants. The rooms don't have the greatest view, but are updated with very comfortable beds & furnishings. The proprietor is fun - a great storyteller! We thoroughly enjoyed the town of Lincoln City, and look forward to our next visit!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Max
"Great location at a great price"
We were pleasantly surprised by the nicely remodeled room and beautiful view of the Lake. Our suite was on the third floor and had a kitchen, living area and separate bedroom with a king bed. The linens were very comfortable and the bed was nice and firm. The outside of the hotel isn't very impressive, but we were very satisfied with the room. The staff was very friendly and the room was a great bargain for the Oregon Coast.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"not worth the cost"
There are so many reasons why this hotel is not worth $120 for a two queen room for so many reasons. lets start with checking in to the hotel. The front desk man(who I'm assuming to be the owner/operator) was rude right at check in. My fiance and i are 25 and i know we can still be considered "kids" by some (those few who i feel are permitted to do so include parents, older siblings, relatives and friends. Definitely not some stranger about to make some serious profit) but i feel we are at an age where we can expect to be treated as adults when staying at a hotel, and not like some 18 year olds looking for a love shack for the night. Oh and to top it all off, he made some off the cuff joke how i will need a note from my mommy. Yea, he really said that. Anyway moving along to the room. The hallways smelled like cigarette smoke very intensely. The room had holes in the wall and the bathroom smelled severely like mold. The oceanfront veiw was an absolute joke. There was a one story strip mall right smack in front of the hotel so the "oceanfront" view was really like "roof of building, giant parking lot, busy main street" view. I guess their normal price is about 50 bucks a night on the weekdays but they amp up the prices on the weekends because they know they can get the rooms booked because of the casino. Well, next time we go to lincoln city, ill spend the extra 5 -10 bucks for somewhere that puts even the slightest more effort in.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
"Fantastic view of the ocean"
The room was nice -- could have had a little more counter space in the bathroom -- but overall clean and quiet, and the beds were comfortable.we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good place to stay"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and they even gave me a room upgrade at no extra charge. I called them the night before telling them I will be bringing a dog with me. The pet deposit is really cheap. Initially they were going to give us a lake view room, the day we checked in I ended up with an ocean side view. The cons were, I didn't have any coffee in my room, I didn't know I had a coffeemaker in there until before checkout. The other downside was the spa was out of service at the time of our stay.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Renee T
You get what you pay for. We had an ok overnight stay, wasn't the best but it was only for a night. Musty smell in the hallway and elevator, stains on the walls, and found a few hairs in the shower. The view was nice because it was directly across from the ocean, but I wish I didn't have to look at the hotels roof either ...
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Budget & dog friendly/close to ocean"
The room was clean. Bed pretty comfy. Ocean view was great, and view of river from hot tub with balcony was great. They also have a charcoal grill and picnic table out back. Sweet gift shops and great eats at the Snack Attack Shack......the staff is pretty darn friendly....even though they accidentally walked in my room to do a room check while I was taking a nap....the dogs went berzerko.....but they apologised and all was well. So I hope you go there. Get out on the beach. Let your dog's come too. :) I look forwArd to future visits
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"comfortable, great location for the beach"
Its a little old looking but the Inside is well maintained, the staff was very friendly and informative. The beach is just across the street but there's only one restaurant that's super close we had to walk pretty far to get to the bar ( which was the next closest restaurant ) bit it was a nice walk and the weather held out! Should have stayed an additional day, no complaints.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"dump"
This hotel is dirty, smelly, and otherwise crummy. The breakfast was a joke. The window was so dirty we cleaned it ourself. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There are many choices in Lincoln city. Choose any of them over this place.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"we really enjoyed our stay"
The staff was very friendly. Very knowledgeable on events and places to eat in the area. Our room was clean and comfortable.and to our surprise since we are just off 101 it was very quiet. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Christina
"Good price for location but needs a little work"
The staff here was great and the location as well but the cleanliness of the hotel was not very good. The man in the office was very nice and helpful and gave us a ocean view with no charge and the beach is only a walk across the street which is nice. The rooms on the other hand weren't so great. The rooms had a weird smell, kind of like dog. You can tell that the carpets hadn't been cleaned in a while. Also, the linen and towels were stained which made it hard to wash my face with a washcloth that had what looked to be blood stains. The white sheets also has what appeared to be blood stains. Overall the price was right and it did the job for our one night there but I'm not sure that I would go back. One last thing, It is advertised as having a continental breakfast. The breakfast consisted of mini blueberry, banana and chocolate chip muffins, coffee and orange juice. Not exactly what I was expecting.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Decent Hotel across street from beach"
Outside weathered. Was a little wary but price was good. Appears to be going through renovations cause of new carpet and paint. Room was surprisingly nice. Comfy beds, good views on both sides of ocean and Devil's Lake. Spa is simply a medium size tub in a large room. Continental breakfast was very minimal: coffee, oj, & walmart mini muffins. Covered parking. Decent location in middle of town. Would stay there again though.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Pastor Katie
"2 Queens for under seventy including tax"
Been in more expensive places that don't have 32"+ flatscreen TV's mounted on the wall. Balconies in all rooms with nice views on either side. A comfortable walk to the ocean. It was a dog friendly place so there was a lot of barking. Continental breakfast wasn't much. Parking is underneath the hotel so out of the rain. The hot tub is a standard size so may not be available unless you don't mind tubbing with strangers. But for the price it was in very nice condition and a nice location.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Patrick
Hotel is older and appears to be taken care of, but some items in rooms and halls needs to be replaced. Carpets were old and dingy and some smears and stains on the walls. Decent but could be better.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
"Beach trip"
The hotel was good for the weekend, weren't in the room much. Looks like things were being updated throughout, but still comfortable.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
sherry
I only have one must when I stay at a hotel and that is being able to sleep, unfortunately the bed would not allow it.
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
Roy
"Clean room"
The outside of the building is old but the rooms were clean inside , we had a nice view of the river in the back of the motel. My husband said the spa was hot,as sometimes they aren't up to a certain temperature. The continental breakfast was only small packaged muffin,bag of oatmeal and an orange. But it is a budget motel. The beach is right across the hwy. and we walked to a restaurant for dinner.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Jan
"A pleasant surprise"
Despite the price, the hotel exceeded all expectations. The room was clean, neat, and roomy. The hallways seemed older, but inside the rooms were modern and nice. Towels were soft and the bedding was clean and comfy. The shower head WAS quite low (even as a 5'9" person!) and the continental breakfast was lacking. Wifi was fast and reliable (as well as free!).
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Erich
"Centrally located with great ocean view"
Staff listened to our wants and gave us another room after getting there that was more accommodating for us. We wanted a bath tub to soak in and when we checked it our room had a shower only. I asked if we could get a room with a bath tub, and was told happily no problem. We were given a very nice room with a tub/shower combination.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
WJ
It was nice needed a little work on the rooms
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Older but nice"
People reviewed this hotel and said that it was disgusting and rundown, filthy etc. Yes it's an older hotel, and their is a lingering smell of cigarette smoke in the hall. However once you get in your room you don't even notice it. The have a nice spa on the second floor, though it could use more towels. The manager was helpful and friendly. Very reasonable rates, we will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014