All hotels in Wasilla, Alaska, United States of America
3451 E. Palmdale Drive, Wasilla, AK, 99654, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place friendly staff"
It was a great place the tv had more channels available than many of the other hotels around. the room was clean and the staff was very accommodating. Would definitely stay here again!!!
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Robin B
"Nice place to stay."
The bed was a little firm. It took a coule nights to get used of. Small technical issue with the satellite box, that the staff fixed immediately.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Tony
"Great hotel comfortable and quiet"
The accommodations and staff were wonderful. I look forward to staying there again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"We were happy to have what we needed to stay in to"
Happy to have a place to stay with a kitchen,that was near where we had to get to the doctor
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Surprisingly excellent place to stay"
Friendly staff and very clean. Having a kitchenette and laundry available was so convenient. I would recommend Select Inn to all my friends and family.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
L Jones
"Always enjoy the stay!"
Rooms are always very clean. It is wonderful to have a kitchen and kitchen supplies, especially because we prefer not to eat out. Huge closets and roomy bathroom. I feel like it is more like a small home/apartment. I love the homey feel. Not fancy, but outstanding for the price. I always recommend this hotel for people I know traveling to Wasilla, especially when they are bringing a family.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
The staff was friendly.. Cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in considering the room had a full kitchen. It was quiet and comfortable. Will deffinately stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Christine
Very nice room. Comfortable bed. I'll be back!
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"Clean, Enclosed, Smaller Motel Between Towns"
No complaints about the cleanliness of the location and staff came in every day to empty the trash and make our beds, restock towels if necessary. Our room, which I believe all do, had a small kitchenette. Very handy for having food on hand and there is a minimal amount of silverware, dishes, pots/pans on hand if you plan to use it. Make sure to clean it yourself though unless you want to be charged. I originally lived in the area during my adolescent years and although a lot has changed you still need to drive to a store or gas station, etc unlike the city where I currently live thus the rating of a 4. I liked that it was smaller because it meant less noise overall and considering the walls are somewhat thin that was a boon for having our 2 year old sleep comfortably as well as myself. Generally, it was fairly quiet except for one night where someone came into the room next to us around midnight and had quite a loud discussion for about 15 min. Due to the windy nature of the area I was pleased to see that the hallway between rooms was enclosed. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Dec 10, 2013
Marie
"Ok Motelfor Wasilla"
Large room with kiitchen facilities is a plus. although I did not need them. My room was on the road side and was a bit noisy. No other amenities than than kitchenette. Plan to drive to "town" for dining.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Hotel was close to a family event."
Not knowing about this hotel before, I am so glad we selected it for our stay. Not only was the room extremely clean, but the finishes were extremely nice. It was also very convenient to Palmer, Wasilla and Hatchers Pass. I'm in hospitality and very critical of places I stay, but this one is definitely on my list to return to. The customer service and staff was so helpful.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Hotel was close to a family event."
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"New and Clean"
We were very impressed with the motel. It was very bright, roomy, modern and clean. We couldn't believe it had such nice kitchen facilities, with a full-size fridge (unheard of). Being right next to a well-traveled road, it was a bit noisy with traffic but it didn't bother our sleep.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Tony
"Clean, quiet room."
The only bad thing I have to say is they don't have a front office. Not ever having been there before, I walked down the hall on the ground floor until I saw a woman in a room that looked like it was for staff. I asked her where the office is to check in at, she said here. The was was very friendly and got us checked in fast. Other than that, nothing bad to say. I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Hotel ok"
The rooms were clean and the beds comfy. The staff friendly. The only complaint is our window faced the hwy and it was very noisy.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Cher
"quick overnight on way to Denali Park"
This hotel is clean. The bedding was nice. The room was too hot however and it was difficult to control the heat--we opened a window but the road noise was too loud!
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"hard to find"
This is basically a boarder facility which was okay.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2013
"Clean, comfy, practical room"
We were very pleased with this hotel. It had everything we needed.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"A place to stay between Seward and Denali"
We needed a place with laundry facility and this one has it. Be careful of the washer though as the rust from the washing cylinder gave off rust. Room is clean and has everything a traveler need. Nice walk to the lake in early morning.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
TD
The night manager was very kind and helpful but the motel is strange. It is a converted apartment building so the unit I stayed in had a full kitchen. However, the large refrigerator was right next to the bed and it was very noisy. Instead of cleaning the stained sofa in the room, housekeeping had sprayed a chemical with a powerful, unpleasant odor on the upholstery and it made the entire room reek with fumes. There is no front desk and the manager occupied a cluttered store-room. This room where all the guests check in and check out and where the manager answers phone calls for reservations is a center of noise and commotion but it is right next to a quest room. The building is in a residential area and difficult to find from the highway.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Great motel"
1. It is a motel, as the name suggests. That means nothing fancy and small. 2. For a motel, it is great. Clean and comfortable. Beds were good too. 3. It is sort of on the outskirt of the town. If you drive, it is not a problem. It's Alaska after all. 4. Kitchen is nice, and it had oven, toaster, microwave and large refrigerator. It didn't have a table to sit though. 5. We had a suite, with one bed in a small separate bedroom. Great for family. Lots of closet space. 6. Next to a road, can be a bit noisy.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Very nice motel."
Great place to stay. Wasilla has mountains all around. You can pick up a few groceries to save cost for breakfast, sandwiches and snacks. Also rooms are clean. Has normal refrig and stove with plates, cups, bowl and silverware. We stayed two nights there at beginning of stay and another two nights at end of stay. It is not far from Anchorage and we were able to see many of ther sites south of Anchorage. Check out Homer, AK and the spit. Also the best place for refill of gas is in Wasilla. We will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Barb/Nate
Room extremely clean! A little noisy with road/traffic noise.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Judy
"alaska stay"
it was, at best, okay. the location left a bit to be desired, there was not a breakfast available, it was a long way to find a restaurant. The outside appearance of the hotel is okay. There were a great many amenities, i.e. stove, full size refrigerator, etc., but unfortunately it was not the type of hotel that we care to stay at while traveling through an area.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
ruth
"Secure and Restful"
Our stay, quite pleasingly, is very accessible off a main travel artery centrally located in the state in a quite neighborhood near one of the cleanest small cities we encountered while on tour in Alaska. Reminding us of our times-share accommodations, we enjoyed ultimate security, rest and relaxation in clean and comfort from a very tentative staff. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"great room"
The room was great, full kitchen, large fridge, three closets. Very clean, we were able to check in early with no hassel. Located close to event we were attending. Only down sides: close by attractions are spred out, and one must be familiar with the area to locate them. It is also right by Bogart, which is a busy street both day and night making it a loud room. Also, rooms at the ends of the hall have a door to the outside that slams shut when patrons begin moving around in the morning. So, a little too loud to get a good nights sleep, and impossible after 6:00AM if your room is at the end of the hall.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"I'll stay there again."
Our room was on the highway side so it was a bit noisy from passing traffic. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, however, the shower was tricky to turn on. It would be nice if they would put a sign in the bathroom explaining how it works, especially after the lady told us it confuses a lot of people. Overall, the staff was pleasant and the hotel was fine, so I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Fine for a family of 5."
It was a nice place. Kind of small but good for our family of five. Refridge and microwave was nice to have. Close to highway and good location for our stop between Anchorage and Denali.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2013
"Good stay for the money"
Stayed one night in July on week-long trip in Alaska. The hotel is somewhat rural about 2 miles from nearest restaurants in Wasilla. Room was very large with kitchenette and ample closet space. Bed was a little uncomfortable but I think due to us being used to our Tempur Pedic at home. Lady running it was very nice taking time to provide directions to several sights we wanted to see in area. She keeps the outside looking great with lots of flowers.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
Occasional Traveler
"Wonderful!"
We really liked our stay here. After eating out for 10 days it was nice to have a kitchen to cook a home cooked meal. The beds were big and lots of room. We stayed two different nights. The second night we were given a room with an extra bedroom. I highly recommend this hotel. Very friendly and clean. Only recommendation ask for the room not to be facing the highway. Cars went by all night long. And ask not to get the room with the hotel sign outside the window I think room 103. Other than that its very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Karla
"ok motel for the money"
Less money than staying in Anchorage.But traffic was loud and laundry room was next to bedroom and someone was doing laundry at 1 am
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Tha staff was nice. The location was quiet and not too far from the freeway. The room was old but clean and the bed was super comfortable. Oh and the kitchen was a nice surprise!
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Nice for the price- included a kitchenette"
A one night stay in Wasilla as a stopover going from Denali to Copper Center. It fit the bill. The room was comfortable and clean and compared to other places in Alaska...cheap.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Not your average motel"
I was expecting a typical motel experience, but Select Inn was actually really nice. The building is pretty new, the rooms are large and have plenty of amenities for a long stay, noise isn't an issue, and the location is pretty good if you're going to be in Wasilla. Definitely recommended for a reasonably priced stay.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"perfect location"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was clean and comfortable, and the staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
scott
"Clean and nice to stay!"
Full kitchen is great. Room is clean. Really enjoy our stay.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Clean, staff very friendly. I'll stay there again"
The location was perfect and the place more than met my expectations.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Next to highway"
Slept well, close to highway
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"close to food and shopping needs"
My kids loved the air conditioner and the tv. We don't have cable at home. It's close to the movie theater. The room was very clean and we were allowed to check-in early. Best stay and rates for this area, in my opinion. I've checked out plenty of other hotels in this area and their more expensive and not as clean and new.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Wasilla"
Was a very nice stay. The room was great. The beds were very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
"Good Value"
The room was clean and big. I was initially dissapointed by the condition of the hallways, but the rooms are well maintained.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
"Out in the country"
Ran out of hot water first morning. Worked better to shower at night. Loved the kitchenette. Saved money for breakfast. The suite worked out great. Room needs a chair. Only has a love seat for people to sit on.The staff were great, friendly and helpful. We would stay there again.
8 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"A good, clean short time accomadation"
Very good. Only issue is positioning the bed so that one person has to climb over a second person to get in and out of bed.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"overall ok."
experience ok. vending machine in the hallway seems too loud. room temp is low at night and the floor heating system works really slow. was told it would take 4 hours to warm the room
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"Kitchen available"
It was great - just what I needed.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Very nice"
My only complaint on the room was the air conditioner noise. It would run normal and then gurggle loudly for a min. Very nice large rooms.
Business trip Jun 2, 2013
Rena
"Kenei Fjords convenience"
A nice, fairly small motel that is located near the harbor for the cruise tours. It is also within a few minutes driving time from town. Our room was very clean and the tv had many cable channels (including several HBO channels).
1 night trip May 19, 2013
"Decent hotel"
No complaints. Convenient to the airport. Reasonable price and good service.
Other trip May 14, 2013
"love it"
I've stayed at this hotels more than 6 tines this year. They know me by last name nowm. Every stay has been great. The rooms are very clean and staff is kind. I think its the best stay in Alaska . Hoping they don't up there price. :-)
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
husband
"Clean and cozy!"
Very happy with my stay, quiet and clean. Recommended if you have to stay in Wasilla
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013