All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3940 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV, 89119, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

good time, nice hotel! just far enough away from the casino.
"Very nice hotel on strip near airport"
We had a very delightful stay at the hotel. The rooms provide plenty of space and offer privacy within your suite -due to the design.
jasmin
"Delano is a beautiful addition to Mandalay Bay."
Chic. Trendy. Those are the two words that sum up The Delano. The rooms are spacious and gorgeous. The employees are extremely helpful. A nice break from the debauchery of Vegas without being too far away to jump back in when ready. The Delano tower is laughably close to Mandalay Bay, literally down the hall. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Rokssana
Very tranquil and simple. Perfect for both relaxation and fun!
Whitney
"Lots of minor annoyances."
No coffee in the room and once they brought it we had to pay $4 per cup to make coffee using the in-room coffee maker. Bizarrely, half of the room service menu was only available from 10 pm to 6 am so unless you are up all night you can't get a decent bite to eat in the room unless it's breakfast. Movies became inaccessible half way through watching something. They refunded the fee but I would rather watch the movie. Kind of noisy -- I think it was from the tram that runs from Mandalay Bay to Excalibur. Also, when you check in they say they are a "green hotel" so they don't change the sheets, yet there was nowhere to recycle. You accumulate a lot of plastic water bottles staying in Vegas so at the end of our trip we called down to the front desk to find out where the recycle bins were and they didn't have any. Told us to just throw them away.
Response by Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
Hello, Thanks for your input and for allowing Mandalay Bay the opportunity to host you recently. We are very sorry for the dissatisfactions you experienced with the price for coffee in our rooms as well as the limited selections on our new in-room dining menu. We will take your comments into consideration during future in-room amenity discussions. Regarding our Green Practices, we recycle, on property, all waste generated by the casino, hotel towers, wedding chapel, restaurants, retail outlets, food court and pool. In addition, all other trash is sorted for cardboard, plastic, glass, aluminum, paper, cork, metal, textiles and even grease and food waste. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again at Mandalay Bay. Kind regards, Tosha Tanner Mandalay Bay Guest Relations
Jack from SD
"Hip, New contemporary hotel"
Very clean lines with all white, or off-white furnishings and beddings. They definitely will appeal to the new hipsters. I personally liked the colors and tones of the original THE HOTEL better. However, everything is clean and new and the attitude of staff was very helpful. The layout of the separate bedroom, bath and living room make for a great separation of space. The suites are large by Vegas standards. Best of all, you wont be woke-up by large groups returning from the clubs at 4 AM in the morning as your bedroom door is shut off from the living room which gets the noise from the hallways.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Craig
"Be forewarned."
At first glance it was lovely in design, cool large suites. Kind of cheap furnishings, but made to look modern and hip. However the noise coming from the rooftop club was unbearable. Couldn't sleep till almost 3 am!!! Can't believe they wouldn't have designed things better to have club somewhere that didn't affect noise in your guests rooms! For that alone, I will never stay there again.
Response by Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
Hello Traveler, I sincerely apologize for the ongoing noise disturbances you endured during your stay with us due to the location of your suite. It is regrettable to hear that this matter had an negative impact on your entire visit. I certainly hope you will allow us another chance to serve you again in the future and provide you with a relaxing and comfortable stay, as intended. Kind regards, Matthew Resnick Delano Las Vegas Guest Relations
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Service Sucks"
I paid significantly more to stay at The Delano and they gave me a room at The Mandalay Bay. Ridiculous. Won't give them a chance again.
Response by Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
Hello Kyle, Please allow me to apologize for your recent Delano Las Vegas experience. I regret that due to highly unusual occupancy changes, some of our guests were moved to the Mandalay Bay tower. Please understand that this is an extremely rare situation that our team works diligently to prevent. I apologize we were unable to fulfill your suite request during your visit and I hope to regain your faith in our hotel through my sincere efforts. I also hope you will allow us the chance to showcase the true Delano Las Vegas experience in the future. Kind regards, Matthew Resnick Delano Las Vegas Guest Relations
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Kyle
"The Delano"
Beautiful suite, lovely bathroom, comfortable bed. Very happy with our stay at the Delano.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Santana Concert Trip"
The hotel is very nice, the decoration is very beautiful yet not practical or comfortable. We spent two nights, we enjoyed the short trip to House of Blues to see the Santana concert, outstanding, the main reason for our trip. We certainly did not enjoy the noise from the MIX Lounge, we stayed in the 38th floor only few floors to the MIX Lounge and the windows are not sound proof. The other disappointment was that we left the sign on for housekeeping to come in and clean our room, no show, but definitely someone had came in to our room because a Pepsi had been filled in the minibar where there had been a vacant space. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were horrible hard as a rock, so round as not to be able find a flat spot. Some of the furniture, although aesthetically pleasing, was not useful for siting on.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Leonard
"Love The Delano"
This is probably one of my favorite hotels. YES I would recommend it and YES I would stay here again. Everything about it was excellent, however, the lady that checked us in at the front desk made a few remarks that we felt was rude and made us uncomfortable. We felt as if she was judging us based on our outer appearance (my husband and I work graveyard and just got out of work). I'm not basing my stay here on her, she could've been having a bad day. Other than that, the stay was great!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"This is NOT Delano......."
I have stayed at the Delano in South Beach many times - the Delano in Las Vegas is a very poor representation of their brand. Having stayed at The Hotel many times prior to the retrofit, I could easily see where they cut corners and saved money. The bathrooms are essentially the same as they were & should have been updated. Upon arrival, I noticed that there was no iron or ironing board in the room so I called the front desk to ask for them to be brought up as I needed to get ready for a meeting a couple of hours later. It took 2 further calls and 1.5 hours for them to finaly arrive. Then - no hot water..... Cold shower. Great. I would not pay the premium they are charging for the Delano sign on the building again - there are much better properties at the heart of the strip.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"PlaLano"
Had a great stay, love the fact there is no casio in lobby. Very clean and elegant. You could ditch the air freshiners, a bit much. Definitly will return, the room and bed are like coming home! I did have to leave a day early and paid for a night i didnt stay.
2 night trip Oct 29, 2014
"Quiet & Clean"
Newly remodeled - still love how quite and clean it is without a casino.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Timothy
"5 Stars across the board"
My only complaint during my stay is that the Mandalay main pool was closed for a private party during the only time I had to be poolside.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"October in Vegas."
The hotel is clean, nice atmosphere and comfortable. It is connect to Mandalay Bay. The pools are nice but the drinks are expensive. I am satisfy.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great Upscale Hotel on the strip"
The Delano is the former TheHOTEL @ Mandalay Bay. It's a great place but far from the pool and restaurants. We had a great suite with separate living room/powder room. Only complaint? One TINY closet.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Shawn
"Awesome Experience!"
I would recommend the Delano to anyone going to Vegas for a short or long stay. The remodel is exquisite and the atmosphere is quiet and inviting! There are no slot machines dinging loudly as you walk through. It was truly a wonderful experience. The room was beautiful and the view was breath taking. Awesome!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Lori
Great hotel. A few issues with a room service order for birthday gift ordered before our Stay. Not enough to deter me from staying again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
leon
"Overrated suite"
The room (1bdrm suite) was sparsely decorated with furniture. Made it look empty. The couch left something to be deserved. Lots of nice TVs. The bathrooms were great but I was surprised the tub was not a spa tube. The bed was just ok. The pillows were all thick and hard. They left my wife and I with a sore neck the next morning. Have to say the service and view from the room was excellent though.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Tom Orth
"Great hotel, location and staff."
Although the hotel was great, the staff was outstanding. Very friendly, and helpful. They went out of the way to make sure I had everything I needed for a stress free, positive experience.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
dave
Newly refurbished but uncomfortable! Bed was awful and pillows felt like a rock.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"A Good Review"
The Delona is a Great Hotel that seems to be getting some Not so great reviews . I had a great experience , the staff was great and the hotel clean . Yes the pillows are an issue but just ask for some more and it will be taken care of . Bring your Keurig single cup coffee as $4 a cup is a bit steep .
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
osj
"Nice hotel Mediocre staff and experience"
I arrived at 230 to check-in for my room. i wanted to spend as much time as possible to relax and get ready since i was getting married that day. Unfortunately the front desk person "Nicki" was rude and not very helpul, told me that my room wasn't ready that i would get a call, whenever it was. so 4 o clock hit and i still had not received a call, i went to the front desk to figure out what was going on, i explain to a different person that i had to get married in 2 hours that i needed to get ready, so she has the nerve to offer me the spa room to get ready there. by this time im furious. I didnt receive a call until about 430. The person who called told me i had received $100 credit for food and beverages to my room. When i got back i called the front desk to specifically ask if the credit included the mini bar. she responded yes. so i got a few drinks and a couple small bottles. i go to check out the next morning and apparently the mini bar wasnt included. so now i have a tab of 40 bucks. the experience in this hotel is horrible. nice hotel, but it isnt worth all the hassle look elsewhere
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Jorge
"Lovely kid-free holiday"
My husband and I stayed here Sept 11-14, 2014. We booked because the Delano was brand new and apart of Mandalay Bay. We were not disappointed. Staff was very friendly upon arrival, and even though the front desk clerk was very chatty, she upgraded us to a corner suite with an amazing view of the strip. Room was very clean and I loved the white and simplicity. My husband loved the two toilets! Their coffee shop had good sandwiches and coffee, and Della's Kitchen was yummy! I spent a lot of time at the Mandalay pool and loved every minute. We loved the Delano because it was a non gaming hotel, though right next to one. I also liked that it was at the far end of the Strip, it wasn't too busy. My only complaint was their pillows, they are very hard. But one call to house keeping remedied that. I will definitely stay at the Delano again!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Rebecca
"LOVE IT"
I've stayed here before when it was The Hotel and not much has changed but its great and I love how the Delano went with desert theme. The huge rock at the entrance is really cool well at least I think so. The bath is amazing I suggest stopping at lush which is located in the building and indulging in a scented bubble bath. I will def stay here again. Simple, Chic, Love!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
CLlo
"self-important, pretentious, over-priced"
Was treated like a sucker. "My room" wasn't ready early but an "up-graded" room was available for $70. The Moorea Beach Club has a snarly security guard at the gate going through your bag taking away your water so you have to buy it from them. Nasty and unrefined. Constantly harassed by waitresses to buy something from drinks to an upgraded chair. Coffee in the room is a $4 charge while free in most other hotels. Overnight parking is $20 for guests tacked on to the room charge. Wall art is like Pottery Barn overstock. Etc.
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Mike and Donna
"To much noise persons screaming not a good thing"
To much noise persons screaming not a very good thing I had to ask the lady for clean towels the ones I had smell so bad and the sheets on the bad look wrinkled like they where not change
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Ana Garcia
"Nice Room, Nothing else"
The room was quite nice, however the rest of the facility felt as if it was right in the middle of the gigantic Mandalay Bay. We were hoping for more of a boutique feel with TheHotel (soon to be The Delano). The Hotel was under construction while we were there making any trip through the lobby unpleasant. The pool areas made you feel like a sardine. This was not the pampered get-away we were looking for
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
E
"Great hotel located at the beginning of the strip"
Plenty of things to do in the hotel. Mutiple bars, dance clubs, and diners. The casino is a good size but not enough drink servers walking around. The club promoters and staff are a great help and concers about the guests being. This club is for any age, not targeting a specific age group. Things to do for everyone!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
, michael
"Nice (but expensive) change!"
We had originally booked THEhotel but it has since changed to Delano, the original South Beach resort. The change incorporates whites and creams into the room and a very modern simplicity. The bathrooms and complimentary toiletries are lovely. You now call for room service but Vegas is a city of night owls and late sleepers so that was just fine with us. The downsides; construction of property is still going on everywhere in the lobby, boxes EVERYWHERE, there's a daily $28 (NOT CHEAP) hotel fee which includes wifi (which you have to sign into every other day), a newspaper that you need to retrieve on your own from the sundries shop and I'm not sure what else. The fee is sooooo steep! You should at least have free reign of the mini bar for that price. Also, not sure what genius decided to place the closet hanging bar facing forward as opposed to side to side. Your clothes don't even hang straight as the room safe is in the closet. Not too smart. All in all, the staff was friendly but I think for the price of the hotel fee, a lot more amenities should be included. Either that or decrease or eliminate the cost altogether. Value of customer is more important than robbing them of money that could be used elsewhere in their resort.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
CL
"Love the Remodel!"
Beautiful remodel of THEhotel, now Delano! Decor is light and earthy! Very spacious and comfortable room! The room was spotless. Love the comfort of the mattress and lovely bathrooms! We encountered a few problems though. After checking in, we went up to our room and the key would not unlock the door, even with the help of a hotel employee. After returning to the check in desk to report the problem with all of our luggage, we were told we would have to wait for maintenance to fix the door. I suggested that they just give us another room since we hadn't been in the first room. They complied, (but in my opinion should have upgraded our room for the hassle!) When we went to bed we discovered that there were 2 types of pillows, one was really big, firm (hard), and tall; and the other one was comfortable and soft. My husband thought that I had a soft and a hard pillow choice and promptly went to sleep with his soft pillow. I was unlucky and ended up with 2 unusable tall & extra firm pillows so I had a hard time falling asleep with no pillow. I hope housekeeping will make sure in the future that each room has 2 soft pillows and 2 hard pillows! I need a nice soft pillow to get a good nights sleep! The only other thing I noticed was a very dirt stained robe (supposed to be white, but was light brown on most of the bottom of the robe.) Needless to say, we did not use the complementary robes! Other than those 3 problems we really enjoyed our stay!!
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
Sherry N.
"5 stars"
great
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Evan Rowley
"Nice and brand new"
It was wonderful can't wait to go back. The hotel was really nice. The room was really big and well designed.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
happy
"Great room at a great price."
Only downside is that they are renovating. Not sure if this was related but the front desk was hardly ever without a long wait. It was impossible to get through to them by phone.
sddk31
"Under reconstruction."
Hotel was under complete reconstruction and is no longer THEHotel but the Delano.
Marcela
"Overprice and being remodeled"
Got in late. Hotel at far end of casino (cab driver failed to drop us off at THEhotel entrance). Extra half mile to get to Trams or LVB. Couldn't find the check in desk since entire lobby is being remodeled. Not to happy since I took my daughter for her 21st birthday. Very unimpressed. Rooms were nice and clean. Pillows were hard as a rock and about 10" tall. Asked for softer pillows and they weren't much better. At check out they said we should have asked for down pillows. Spent over an hour trying to get boarding passes printed. No business center and checkin counter would not do. Finally got conceirge to print out. Won't stay here again!!! Even after the remodel.
votown
"Great staff"
Everyone we spoke with at the hotel was not only accommodating but very nice as well. Hotel was clean, updated and extremely comfortable. The best part was our dog even felt at home, she needed no time to acclimate to the hotels environment.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Jess
"Great room"
Rooms fully upgraded. Suite with separate living & bedroom areas. Nicely done, well appointed. Room has a fridge, but it is full of drinks for sale. When we asked about fridge space, the staff person quickly sent up a dorm fridge. Hotel common areas are still under renovation. Will be better when construction is finished. Temporary paths through the construction area make navigation a little confusing.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Family traveler
"THEhotel is under construction..."
apart from the computer systems being down and not able to check in until 9PM.. The pillows were hard as a rock, the room smelled of fresh paint, the bathroom shower had pluming issues (which flooded the bathroom)... all for around 1600 for 4 nights! I will never stay at this hotel again... by the way, they are renaming it to the Delano... check google translate for del ano.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
anon
"Great room & quiet setting"
It was a very enjoyable stay. The suites were roomy and allowed a separation of the bedroom from the livingroom. It was nice to be tucked away from the crowds from the casino but close enough to be in the middle if the action when you wanted to be. Great staff and service! Would stay again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Janice
"Remodeling- disappointing"
Fridge system is stupid! No room for personal items! Don't even touch anything or you will be charged. Coffee is $4.00 a cup! Room cost $269.00 for a night and The Hotel cannot even offer you a free cup of coffee! Ridiculous! Will never stay there again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
c
"Not the Room that was promised."
It was disappointing because I booked a King Suite at The Hotel in Las Vegas to use my Free Night Stay and got a Deluxe room instead. I feel like I didn't get what I was due.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Pool Area Great"
The wave pool was awesome. Kids loved it and the lazy river. Rooms were very plush and comfortable. Hotel room location not great. Very far to walk from the hotel room to the food court and pool area, which was on the other side of the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice Room"
Great hotel still under construction but still good. The room it's self was great nice open room big bathroom I really enjoyed my stay I would definitely stay here again and I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Delano rooms - very nice, lack closet space"
Overall, fantastic hotel. Very upscale lobby, casino is clean and not smoke filled at all, pools are fantastic (although there are LOTS of kids due to the wave pool), shopping is very nice and the tram gets you a little ways down the strip without requiring a cab or a ton of walking. The only negatives I have are 1) there is no actual closet, only a poorly designed wardrobe. There are only two drawers for storing your clothes and because they are inside the wardrobe (along with the in-room safe), hanging anything in it is almost pointless. In addition, the clothes hang "front-to-back" instead of side-to-side so if what you want is in the back, it's a pain to get it out. 2) Located at the end of the strip, you really need a cab to go anywhere past New York, New York. The tram will take you to the other side of Excalibur where you can walk over the street to New York, New York. If you're up for a walk, you can take another tram to the Bellagio after you walk through New York, New York, across the Street to Monte Carlo and get another tram. All in all, it's not the best location if you intend on sightseeing, visiting other casinos/shows/shopping/hotels, but it's still doable. Just be prepared to take a cab or do some walking between trams. You can do most of this inside though and stay out of the desert heat.
4 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Jeremy
"Vegas without the craziness"
The hotel is undergoing renovation in the lobby area but the rooms were spacious and kept very clean. Additionally, they were smoke free and relatively quiet (for Vegas!).
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
george
"Fun"
The Adult Pool was amazing and House of Blues/Citizen had really good food!
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2014
Tyler
"Beware V suite on 5 floor"
V suite was on the 5 th floor tight above Light Nightclub. Bass was blasting in our room unt 4 am. Hotel staff was helpful but we had to move rooms at 4 am. Eventually We were upgraded to a Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
G
"Better when construction is done"
Under major renovation as they convert to Delano. No Lobby yet. The room was nice, but shower didn't drain which forced us to have to wash our feet in the tub after our shower. I know, first world problem. Also mini bar key did not work. Overall, it was fine, just not as good as it was years ago.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014