All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
1475 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA, 94123, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay."
Desk clerk was woefully uninformed about area restaurants. Stay was great otherwise.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Joy
"Our mini getaway vacation"
Great price and great room. But the traffic was noisy near the rooms that are located about the street view.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Close, clean hotel in a nice central neighborhood."
I found this location using Expedia online and had never been there before. The ratings were good so I thought it was worth a try- especially with the price. We were in town for Chinese New Year. I just needed overnight accommodations. The lot for initial parking for check in is VERY small and that was challenging. The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was clean and well stocked with plenty of linens. The beds were comfy. We were on the 2nd floor facing the street. There is a balcony and you may think the door is open from the road noise, but it didn't bother me too much. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Clean, affordable hotel with parking!"
Good location, affordable, well-kept older hotel. Staff was friendly. Rooms were comfortable. Bottom two levels had parking garage which was great. Edgar at front desk was exceptional. Other staff friendly too. ONLY complaint is that if you aren't used to sleeping in a small hotel in a busy city on a busy street, you MUST request rooms facing the back away from the street. Everyone says the back-facing rooms are quiet. I faced Lombard St. on 3rd floor, and it was loud traffic noise. I mean loud, day and night. I had to sleep with my V-Moda Fader DJ earplugs each night. But, I saved hundreds of $$ during a busy convention week, so a small price to pay. If you don't get back-facing room, bring ear plugs.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Every thing is fine but too noisy"
Could have done a better job sound proof the room as it faces a busy street and noise level is too high to sleep at night. Otherwise it is great value for its location and nice room at this price.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
JP
"nice room"
nice room i could hear the road
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
GAD
"solo getaway"
I just simply love my stay
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Nice area. Walking distance from the Wharf where you can also hop onto the muni or street car to take you everywhere else. Staff was friendly and free parking was a plus. My only compliant was the old throw pillows they keep on the bed. Most people, including myself just throw them on the ground. They end up right back on the bed on top of the pillow you're sleeping on. i find this gross, and the rest of the hotels I stayed at during my trip luckily didn't have throw pillows. However, for the price and location this is a great option.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Jamie
"Love this Hotel!"
Stayed here during our last visit..loved it so much we came back and will stay here next time!!
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Close To Ocean/Bay view"
Checked in around 5pm. Front desk clerk was really helpful and nice. Loved that they had free parking (no charge) and free wifi for us if we needed it also. All of the sourounding areas were with in 10-15 min drive if we needed anything. We will be checking back here when ever back in San Fran.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Moua
"UNFRIENDLY, UNPLEASANT STAFF TO DEAL WITH"
Our first time here. We have asked for directions and simple questions...their answers were brief and to the point rude " by saying " I don't know".... Never want to return to this place.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Ann
"Nice Comfy Inn"
Free parking IN San Francisco. Tempur-Pedic mattress. Clean room. Boom, sold. Will keep this place on my list of places to come back to next time we visit.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Daron
"Great experience!"
I was very impressed with the Lombard Motor Inn. My daughter and I stay in San Francisco often and have stayed in several different parts of the city. The Lombard Motor Inn was in a decent neighborhood, it was clean, it had parking (which is a HUGE plus!), it was close to the theatre we were attending a musical at, the staff was polite, it was within walking distance of several eateries and overall a very pleasant experience.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Kari
"Close to the wharf!"
The place is nice. Has its own parking.(don't recommend you take full size car). The a/c did make some loud noises on our last night, but decided to open window and enjoy the San Francisco breeze. Don't expect much more than a nice secure, place to stay and sleep. Basic amenities. Iron, wifi, modern TV. All in all the place is nice. A good deal for the money. I would recommend this place if you are on a budget.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Ruben
"Our First Choice!"
This is our first choice hotel when we visit San Fransisco. Right on Lombard Street, close to everything you need, walkable to the warf, clean, free parking, comfy bed (new) also VERY Friendly staff. Weather was even nice. See ya soon Lombard Motor Inn :)
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Shavyonne
"Nice hotel in the city with free parking"
Nice hotel with free parking. Walking distance to crooked street and fisherman's wharf. Nice and accommodating staff. I liked the toiletries, they use organic shampoo and conditioner and made my hair soft and smooth. The bed is comfortable, it feels like tempurpedic bed. Will definitely come back to this hotel. I would appreciate if they have free breakfast. Hotel is old but clean.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Angie/Chris
"Nice getaway"
Hotel was a little older, but the rooms were comfy and the staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Joan
"Near Fisherman's Wharf"
Good enough for 2 nights stay. Near major spots we wanted to go to. Clean and had AC.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Katepoo511
"Perfece"
Perfect and finiancial Inn Recommend
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
"Reservation mixup!"
The second night stay in a king room was very nice, clean, comfortable room, safe location, on-site free parking was big value. The only thing I would say to beware of is that I booked a king room, and my husband checked us in the first day while I was at a conference. The staff insisted I had booked two double beds, and even though my husband objected that was not what I booked, they insisted. When I got there they admitted their error, yet could not then give us a king room until the second night. Can't tell you the last time we slept in a double, not comfortable! But the second night was good and I would recommend, just be sure you get what you booked!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Teri
"Our stat at Lombard"
This was a perfect place to stay to see the sights in SF. The hotel room was spacious and comfortable. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. One major problem though. We didn't get much sleep. The sliding glass doors facing the very busy street are not soundproof. It was as if they were open (and I can usually sleep with some noise) and with constant traffic and what sounded like a glass recycling bin nearby, it was a sleepless night. Since we were already unpacked and not staying long, we handled it. If you are staying longer and are a light sleeper, you may wish to ask for a room not facing the street (not sure if this hotel has any).
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Ralf
"Great Stay!"
Hotel was very clean,rooms were very nice, and staff was friendly and courteous. Had a room on the front of the hotel, and yes there was street noise, but that didn't bother me. Would absolutely stay there again without hesitation. Very central to the fishermens warf area. Can't beat it for the price.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great price. Convenient,clean rooms snd nice staff. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Love Lombard Motor Inn!"
We found Lombard Motor Inn on Expedia. What drew us right away is the free parking, which is almost unheard of in SF. It is also a good location. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the bed was amazing! We had a room with a balcony on the first floor that faced Lombard. We loved the hustle and bustle of traffic and people. If you want a quiet room, we'd recommend not getting one that faces Lombard. There are plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance. Stacie checked us in and she was very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a great place to stay in SF that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, Lombard Motor Inn is it!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Laurie and Les
"Comfortable Hotel"
Reasonable walk to Pier 39 and other area attractions. Traffic noise was loud since we had a room on the North side. Room does not have microwave or fridge, and these items would have been nice to have. Overall, a clean, safe location, with parking INCLUDED!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Acceptable"
Good location
2 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"Convenient location, friendly staff"
For a quick trip and my first trip to San Fran the Lombard Motor Inn was easily accessible. Front desk staff were helpful with recommending area restaurants and entertainment. Being by myself I felt very comfortable and safe.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Seniors thrive!"
We were three senior women sharing a king bed and a rollaway. The room had so much room that we could easily move about and sit at the table. There was even more than ample drawer space! The parking makes Lombard Inn my favorite SF Inn.
2 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
"Great Value"
Very helpful & friendly staff here, great location on Lombard with free undercover parking, which can be an issue in SF! Our top floor room had an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance. The building & room are aged, but clean & nice. The balcony over the street is a nice perk. The memory foam mattress was comfortable. Nice restaurants 6 blks away. Make sure you request a street-side room if you want a view.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, good neighborhood, and free parking"
Stayed one night. Good room, free parking, and nice neighborhood. It's on a busy street so you can hear traffic noise, but that's my only complaint.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great location and spacious/clean room"
I had a great experience living there. It's super convenient to get to anywhere in the city, especially Marina, Russian Hill, Pacific Heights and downtown/Chinatown. The room is very spacious, clean and comfortable. And I loved having a free parking spot - made life so much easier when I rented a car.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Lindsay
"Would stay again"
Considering this is San Francisco and the price paid, which included easy, safe and free parking, the hotel delivered. Room was clean, check in personnel friendly. No complaints and would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Ralf
The bed is amazing, so comfy. The room was very clean and staff were helpful with tourist advice. Hotel is close to fisherman's wharf, about a 15-20 minute walk. There are also buses nearby.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
M
"Convenient, clean, free parking garage"
We spent two nights here so that we could tour the city. Convenient location for walking and catching a bus. Room was comfortable and in the back of the hotel (no view, but quieter since Lombard is a busy street). Desk clerk, Stacie, was warm and friendly as well as helpful. I chose this hotel so I could park my car in their garage area without an extra charge. We got a bus pass for the day and never took the car out. So didn't have to deal with driving and parking in the city. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Doris
"Great location, the woman who works days is rude.."
We had to check in early, the Woman was rude and she made us wait for hours. Later due to a changed flight the Lady who works nights, let my friend stay late, as she had a flight to catch. I really appreciated that...........So, the first impression was not good, the lady at night was wonderful!
"Enjoyable stay!"
The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The room was very clean and always made to order. The view was great and the location is within walking distance of an abundance of shops, restaurants and attractions. I'll definitely be staying at the Lombard Motor Inn my next visit to San Francisco.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Considering the price, location, and included parking this hotel was a bargain. And clean too!
"Good Location"
Enjoyed sitting out on the balcony of the room. Enjoyed watching what was going on in the city. Over all a nice experience.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Jack
Great location for the price. Walking distance to Ghirardelli Square.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Centrally located"
The location and the price for the room was excellent. Its located in a place where you can easily access SF hot spots within a decent walking distance and the room was pretty clean. Free parking is a massive plus! Cons: If you chose a room with a balcony be prepared for lots of street noise. The balcony doors aren't sound proof so you hear the streets quite easily. Bathroom light didn't work so had to use the heated lamp. WiFi never worked.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Ruri
"very good"
hotel smells old in hallways and lobby but rooms are very clean large and decent. great location free parking very good for the price!!!!!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
yumaira
"Great hotel!"
It was fantastic. Room was clean. Staff found a room close to my room for my friends to stay in. Great location. Walking distance to many attractions.
3 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Crystal
"Clean, Comfortable Rooms- Noisy Street!"
Clean and comfortable, but right next to a noisy street. Nice location. Easy walk to many landmarks. Several times we were woken by large trucks and car alarms. The front of the rooms have a nice sliding door and walk out balcony, but that glass is the only sound barrier between you and the nearby high-traffic road.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Excellent value in San Francisco."
Great location if you have a car. Energetic can walk to Fisherman's Wharf attractions but need transportation anywhere else. The hotel itself is and older property but clean and very well maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend this hotel for anyone. It's a great value for this area.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Kurt
"Nice hotel with very clean rooms"
We stayed one night. Staff was nice, room was very clean. Bring ear plugs because outside traffic noise was very loud and did not get much sleep.Liked the idea of free parking. Not much of that in San Francisco.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Quick and efficient check in and out. Road noise bur personally not bothered
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Gregory D
One of my favorite hotels in San Francisco. The service is great and very close to the beach. I will be staying here again and I definitely recommend this place.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Affordable"
We were on a second floor room facing Lombard and had plenty of traffic noise until 11pm or so... it was a Friday night and the restaurant across the street was packed and bustling... ear plugs are a must if you want to sleep...
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Johnny
"IN a great location near Fisherman's Wharf"
We needed to be near our Cathedral for the making of a new bishop, so the location was ideal for that and downtime at Fisherman's Wharf
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Very bad experience"
Had car problem on our way to San Francisco; called the hotel to tell them we are not coming that but to keep the reservation. We arrived around 1:00 pm the following day and were told that the check-in time is 3:00 pm. We said that we already paid the room even if we did not use it, but the receptionist told us that they sold it because we were not using it. The receptionist told us that he cannot contact the maid to ask her to expedite cleaning our new room. The manager came in and, almost as unfriendly as the receptionist, told us to wait. She was able to contact the maid that, on the computer, was shown in 3 different rooms at the same time. We finally got our room close to 2:30 pm. We ask the next day for the room not to be serviced, but it was not enough to put DO NOT DISTURB sign; we had to go down to reception to let them know. The 3rd day we put the sign on the door for the room to be serviced. According to hotel policy, the change the sheets on the 3rd night. When we came back in the evening, the bed was in exactly position we left it, the shower was not cleaned and the room was not vacuumed. The receptionist told us that we should have let them know that we want the room cleaned!!! Moreover, we were charged at the check-in $75.00 on the credit card for 'incidentals'. At check-out we were told that it is going to take a few days for the money to be refunded with the credit card. Is this legal?
Other trip Jan 27, 2015