All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
259 Main Street, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"July 2015 Stay"
The Heritage House was pretty nice. The room was comfortable and the hotel was clean and convenient to the all of the restaurants, shops, and harbor of Hyannis. There were a couple of issues, but nothing that would prevent me from staying there again. The front desk was a bit disorganized when we arrived due to training a new person. Thankfully a manager came over and took care of things so that we didn't have to wait too long. The first night we were there we went down to use the hot tub and the water was only luke warm, but they had that problem corrected by the next day. The biggest issue was that the WiFi was very poor and would stop working frequently.
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and for your patience while we train our foreign exchange students. I am glad you enjoyed our amenities and found our location convenient.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Adam
"Family get away"
Day time staff were unprofessional and unapproachable. Thankfully the evening staff were great. There is a restaurant on site but it wasn't open in the evening for lunch or dinner. For the price it was good enough. It's close to stores and can easily walk to area attractions. For a day or two I would go back. Anything longer and I would find someplace with more amenidties especially if you will be traveling with children.
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving our service and comments like yours will allow us to do so. Please let us know when you return to the Hyannis area so that we may show you our true spirit of hospitality.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Some rooms are nice, others stink...take a chance"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights. The first night we were stuck in this apartment style building in the back, behind the main hotel. The room smelled horribly like stale smoke even though it was non smoking. The rooms in the back did not have a balcony like the ones in the main hotel. The first morning we were woken up at 6 am to a fire alarm. The fire department said that the detectors are old and are often set off when it's humid. After that, our room keys wouldn't work so we asked to be moved to a room that didn't stink. They tried to put us in a different room in the same building, but I kindly asked to be moved to a room in the main hotel with a balcony. This room was much cleaner, prettier, better smelling and had a balcony which was nice. The staff was sort of rude but after I sweet talked the front desk gal, they were nicer, but didn't speak English any better. It was ok, but we could have done better.
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that we take guest comments to heart and will work hard to improve in those areas.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Lori
When I first pulled up I thought "You get what you pay for." Honestly, my boyfriend and I were very impressed. Indoor and outdoor pool were awesome for my 4 year old. Loved having a balcony. Room was perfect and a.c. worked great. Very easy to walk down main street and to hop in the car to drive to stores and mall. Would definitely recommend.
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Rejeanne
Very good! Would definitely stay there again. Wish bed and pillows were more comfortable.
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you for staying with us! Please ask for softer pillows if you should visit us again!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Brendan
"Amazing"
Really good I of course recommend
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice location, great price"
Just great, thanks
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks for taking the time to write.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
michael
last minute trip. Price was right..good size room and bathroom. clean, comfortable bed. close to the ferries and the tourist shopping area. plenty of parking
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Skip, UNLESS you WANT LUMPY BED"
Forget any kind of information from the front desk. Their standard was "I don't know". The RESTURANT door is right in front of them in the kiddy. So we was what time does it open for dinner? I don't know I don't THINK it's going to be open. Maybe tomorrow since it's FrI. I don't know. We were there two night RESTURANT net was open. Never let maids in to clean the 3 days we were there didn't trust them.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Phil
The stay was nice and comfy. The hotel was a little dated. The location was great and staff was nice.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Timothy
Close to harbor and main st wifi not good to nonexistent staff was great especially Alex who was extremely helpful and very pleasant
7 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Troy
"Clean hotel"
Hotel is very clean and the pools are also very clean! Great location!
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Room was nice. Roomy and comfortable. Bed was comfortable. Pools were nice. Hallways had some funky smells, no idea what it was. A
Response by Heritage House Hotel
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our pools.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Joshua
Just okay!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Guy
"In need of updates"
The pictures were nothing like the hotel. Arrived to the hotel, checked in and went to the room. The light switch didn't work when I first walked in. Bathroom door was broken. I would never stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"smelly room"
I really like the location of the hotel. The room we stayed in had an overpowering musty smell. It was so bad I believe there must be mildew from flooding. If we had been on a second floor or different building may not have had this problem. If not for the putrid smell we had to endure the stay would have been more then satisfactory
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Best of times and the worst of times!"
While check in was at 3...they weren't able to give me my key until 4:15. Long wait after driving for hours to get there. They did give me a room in a quiet area away from the bus tour groups. I stayed two nights. They first was fine. The second, the power went off t 2:35 a.m. And beeps in the room and hallway emergency lighting came on making sleep impossible. I tried to call the desk, but the phone was dead. The power came back on towards dawn, but it was a sleepless night worried if it was a fire or what. They said they'd adjust the bill...haven't seen it yet. People were very nice, it was just one of those things that happens!
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Nice Hotel, very centrally located in Hyannis"
Very good Location, right near Main street where there are a lot of stores, bars and restaurants, the ferry terminal for Martha's Vineyard and Nantuket is a 5 min walk from the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Siddhartha
"Great Choice but not 'amazing'"
The staff is very friendly and the hotel is in perfect walking distance from both the shops and restaurants on Main Street and from the harbor and beach on ocean street! The outdoor pool wasn't open yet for our stay but we did use the indoor pool but the water was pretty cold and the jacuzzi looks like it could use a little tlc. The room was spacious enough and the bed was extremely comfortable but room could have been dusted better and I expected more of a full clean of room when I put the "please make up room" sign on door but for instance the tables didn't get wiped down or anything. This is the second time we stayed at this hotel and even though it's not 'amazing' I would stay here again because it's a great price for the area (possibly the best price for the area) and it is the perfect distance to everything.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Pleasantly surprised at how clean and updated our room was. The outside of the hotel needs to be updated Last minute get away and it was the perfect location. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Would define stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Best price for the location"
Stayed here two nights. Originally were only going to stay one night but when we saw how close it was to everything we decided to stay another night. I chose this hotel because it was within walking distance to the ferry boat to either Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. Save yourself the parking fee and take the short walk from the hotel. The price was good for the location. Close to shopping and dining. We did not eat at the hotel, which is a convenient option, but decided to eat close by. We decided to stay another night so we could drive around the Cape and stay here again before driving back to Boston. the only negative thing I would have to say was the 2 girls at the front desk were a little confused. Maybe they were new? But a little more professionalism would of been nice. Overall a good experience and would recommend.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Cape Cod"
Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Was a pleasant suprise to have a restaurant on premises.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Expected better quality for the price paid"
1. Parking space is scant (Not sure if it because we checked in late (around mid-night) or the hotel got fully booked that night, our parking spot seemed to be the last one in the parking lot.) 2. Hotel building is a little irregular, we went through several doors and stairways to get to our room (the sign on the wall is clear though) 3. Front desk told us that breakfast is not included since we are not booked with them (we booked the hotel here on Hotels.com) 4. Bathtub was a little clogged, which wan't pleasant. 5. Window is small (in a king size room), doesn't feel good. 6. Room doesn't have a good sound isolation. We heard music from radio in the morning. 7. Furnitures are OK and there's cable (High definition) TV in the room. 8. They do have a hot tub in the indoor swimming pool (didn't try it out though). Generally speaking, with the price paid, I would expect better quality. When booking for a king sized room, I was hoping for something like the first picture in this hotel's page on Hotels.com (the one with a big king size, and floor window). But the one we got was a little dated.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Haizhou
"great management"
great stay with indoor pool. front desk and management was great but found the maids were very rude.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Kristy
"Great stay, few recommendations."
Younger couple first time staying here. Stay was nice and everything was great. Room was nice. Your property is on the cusp of being great. With a little renovation, you could make this a true gem. Some areas look like they could use a little work, some are great. The patio area beside the outdoor pool would be a perfect place to put a little Tiki Bar and serve frozen drinks, cocktails and beers. That would make your good property go to great in my opinion.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"nice but loud"
hotel was good but because we booked on hotels.com breakfast was not included....glad we were put in the back building because too many people partying all night
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great hotel."
Great location, staff very accommodating and helpful. Room clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Sara
"Excellent Choice"
Booked this as a last minute change of plans to surprise my girlfriend.. I'm glad I found this hotel.. Staff was very helpful and courteous.. Will definitely be staying there again soon
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Jesse
"Great time to see the Cape"
Housekeeping staff very load and noisy early in the morning
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Not worth the money"
Hotel seems to have a very high turnover of employees. Everyone there is always brand new and very hesitant in everything they do. Because of this the focus is not made on making people feel welcome. The rooms smelled of must and the vent units were not cleaned properly, resulting in a very dusty room. Not worth the money. Breakfast vouchers are not offered to anyone that books with 3rd party sites.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
David B
"Dot's 60th birthday celebration!"
This trip was a birthday gift to my wife for her 60th birthday. She loves Cape Cod and had not been there in years. We really enjoyed ourselves although we were somewhat disappointed it was the "end of season" and many things were closed.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Reggie
"It was ok"
It worked, not the best hotel. They could do a better job of depicting heir facilites online.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"No internet, not the best"
Not very good. Internet did not work at all. Walls were very thin. Drain in tub was broken, not the cleanest place. When i complained about internet was told, "thats the way it is". Had to go to lobby to get connection
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Sherry
great weekend
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
The hotel is clean. It's close to Main Street Hyannis. I did not use the indoor pool or hot tub but it looked nice. I wish I had the time. It was a good price.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Not a good experience"
Our first room had not been cleaned when we went in, the furniture was all out of place and the bed was not made. We were moved to another room and the staff was helpful with that. The other room was ok, not the cleanest, but certainly better than the first. The food at the restaurant was ok, nothing to get excited about. The location is pretty good, and most hotels in the area are older, so it didn't look like there were a lot of great hotel options for a reasonable price.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Beth
"Location Location Location!!! Perfect"
This hotel provides a great place to rest your head for a decent price. The location is central in Hyannisport. It is walking distance to the HyLine Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Ferrys. You can walk to the JFK Museum and Memorial. There is plenty of free parking. The complimentary Continental/Buffet breakfast are great. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had an issue with our toilet that was promptly rectified by the General Manager. The rooms could use a little updating and the walls are not soundproof. However, if you are simply looking for a nice hotel to basically have as a homebase and place to sleep I would highly recommend. If you want to spend a lot of time at your hotel, I would not stay here.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Jenn
"Hotel is close to all sites"
Hotel was adequate for a couple night stay. Staff was helpful with knowledge of surrounding area. The only negative was restaurant associated with hotel caters to tour groups (especially during breakfast) and had to wait for table.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"very convenient to ferries and restaurants"
The staff was very friendly. Waitresses in Chauncy's as well. The room was clean. The location is near the downtown so you can walk to stores and restaurants.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Tired but nice hotel near the ferry"
The hotel was fine. But it is old. Rooms were clean and tidy. Small amount of mold on shower curtain.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Hotel location is perfect. Not enough parking spots. Plumbing system is very loud.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Labor Day weekend!!"
Very friendly staff, room was ok. Need to upgrade bathroom. The bath tub and one of the sink were clog. But beside that I will recommend it. Reasonable price taking in consideration it was the Labor Day weekend. Nice place near shops, restaurant, museum and public transportation. I would go back if I need to !!
like to shop
"Good location, but bad room conditions"
The room that was reserved for us had a heavy mold smell and there were signs of mold on the ceiling.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Staff was courteous and accommodating. No fitness center. Hotel was quiet and relaxing.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Not bad - great location in Hyannis - restaurants, stores, beach, harbor, etc.; helpful and friendly staff; rooms were average - could use some upgrading; great televisions though.
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice close to excellent restaurants, pubs, etc."
Was a good experience . Hotel is close to excellent restaurants, walking distance to downtown, stores, outlets and shopping malls. Public transportation close to the Hotel( buses or trolley)
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Luz V
"Very convenient location."
Great location. Close to shops & restaurants & ferries to Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket are within walking distance.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
My family had two ground floor rooms and as soon as we opened the doors we were over powered by the smell of mould. The rooms were very clean with fresh paint, new carpets and new bedding so I'm not sure where the smell eminated from. When we complained they sent someone down who sparyed the room with Lysol. The bathrooms had not been upgraded and the water from our shower collected in the bathtub and turned brown which I assumed was back flow from the drain so I certainly didn't take long showers. The toilet blocked in the room my brother and family had. The indoor pool and hot tub were great, newly surfaced with an abundance of clean towels and plenty of seating indoor and out. The outdoor pool was huge with lots of seating but the water was freezing so the pool was always empty. We were there in July. The hotel is in a great location walking distance to all restaurants, some beaches and the Ferry. I would stay there again since it was so reasonably priced but not in a ground floor room.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
"Kinda lame"
Motel is tired. Staff is invisible in terms of greetings, inquiries of us, suggestions of local opportunity, etc. Rooms were clean and quiet, but, again, just tired. Entry door was, maybe, safe, but you could see around it to lots of light from hall.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Jimbob
"decent hotel, great location"
booked a last minute weekend trip, the hotel's location was great. It was great to not have to pay for parking for the ferry's to MV and Nantucket. Also if you're willing to walk about 15min or have a bike you can easily get to the beach down the road without having to pay the $15 to park! The free buffet breakfast was nice too, not spectacular food but it was nice to not have to go out to eat in the morning and better than a continental breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014