All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here452 Main Street, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The good, the bad, and the ugly"
GOOD - affordable, room is large, room was clean, hot showers, nice indoor pool, grounds well maintained BAD - one of the beds was completely shot and had a huge sinkhole, my daughter chose to sleep on the pull out bed which was in 100% better shape, the office staff was not helpful UGLY - the carpeting in our room was old worn-out and stained, wall paper was peeling, rooms are in huge need of TLC We will NOT stay there again. Beware of the $50 ice charge. There is a sign on the ice machine stating that if you use more than the allowed container you will be charged $50 per occurance. We had 2 small beverage coolers we wanted to fill (approx 2 1/2 containers). The hotel was relatively empty, so we inquired if we could have some extra, we were told to go to 7-11. Also there were unsupervised young men (ages 12 to 15) in the pool. They thought it would be funny to pull off one of their friends bathing suits exposing them to young girls (approx age 5). Complaints were made and management did nothing. Probably too busy watching the security at the ice machine.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2012
Mom
"70th Birthday"
The room was nice, but it was upstairs. I wish they would've offered a room without having to go upstairs, which seemed many available. Overall, a nice motel.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2012
"Octrober stay"
Room was clean, pool area was clean and kept up. All personnel we delt with was respectful and helpful. No problems at all, from check in to check out.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"weekend gettaway"
The pool/hot tub was great for the kids....perfect temperature for a fall weekend. The hotel rooms are a bit run down and outdated, especially the bathrooms, but overall, everything worked properly. Perfect for a weekend gettaway. I enjoyed it.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
this hotel would have been great except that i was awake 1/ 2 the nite by the banging going on in the room next to me..........bang, bang , bang like a door slamming away ............and closing........when i got up int the morning i discovered that we had been placed next to the mechanical room...........if i hadnt lost a half a nites sleep due to this, the stay would have been fine, no management to inform of the problem , no one to complain too.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Sioxie
"great for budget trips"
wonderful location, easy to get to beaches, shops, and restaurants. I was surprised because the room exceeded my expectations. Beds were nice and the room was spacious. Shower was hot and staff friendly.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
my husband and I really enjoyed our stay. Room was very clean.. We had a problem with the tv call was fixed within munites. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Great location - needs updating!"
We have stayed at this hotel every time we visit the Cape (probably six or seven times over the past 15 years) and it seems to get seedier and seedier each time. The beds are terrible, they are very lacking in amenities (no shampoo or hair dryer, for example) and the whole place needs work. They have a fantastic property there - great location - and it's a shame they haven't put a few dollars back into the hotel to make it better.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"It's good"
Room is clean. Have a indoor swimming pool that still open late Sep.People work there are nice.
Family trip Sep 24, 2012
TTIIMM
"Motel on Cape Cod"
The room was very clean. The room was in a need of updating. The furniture had a lot of wear and tear on it. The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. The pools were very clean as well. I had stayed here about 10 years ago with my family. Not much has changed.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
"Great for family, uncomfy beds"
The staff were nice I enjoyed both an indoor and outdoor pool and there is a swingset out back for children, the beds were pretty hard and uncomfortable, but overall not too bad
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Jb
"Gone downhill from last time"
My fiance and I had stayed a few years back and decided to go back based on our prior stay for our recent trip there over Labor Day weekend. The hotel itself is decent for a budget traveler. It was the guests who made our experience terrible this time around. First, we were given a room on the first floor, right next to the guest lounge. The people who stayed above us must have had children because starting early in the morning and late at night all we hard was hard pounding on the floor above us and on the walkway outside the rooms on the second level. This continued all three nights of our stay. The second night of our stay, the guest lounge had people in it past when it was supposed to be closed and they were playing loud, pounding music until fairly late (11:30pm-12am). I had to complain to the front desk to make it stop. Finally, when I was packing up our car to leave right before check out, a guest ran over two of my bags when he was leaving the parking lot. He didn't even stop to apologize. I had an iPad in the one bag and fortunately it didn't get broken, but talk about class and manners. On a side note, the internet was TERRIBLE from 7:30/8am until basically midnight. It essentially didn't work so don't count on the free wifi for anything. Basically, the accommodations were exactly what we expected for the money but the other guests were enough to make us decide to find a new place to stay the next time we venture back to the Cape.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Jen
"Ok for us."
It was fine for our purposes; sleeping & showering. I did see a cockroach in a drawer one time, but couldn't catch it to kill it & never saw it again. Also the 1st night we were there, our daughter wanted to go swimming in the indoor pool. I did not go, but she said it wasn't that clean. The next time we went, there'd been an accident when an older gentleman tripped & fell & by the time we were allowed back in, the pool was very clean & smelled of clorox. Unfortunately some got on the recliners & my daughter's cover up got spotted w/ bleach. We also witnessed trouble with unsupervised teenagers in the pool during "adult swim time". It was handled by another couple, but management was unaware & did no policing, altho a window allowed them to see in from their position at the desk & they should've heard the commotion. The teenagers were warned by this couple to get out or they would get the management to throw them out. Our 16 yr old was fearful as one of the group had bothered her previously. She was glad we were there.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Very affordable, but..."
The positives first: very affordable rate; all the staff were polite and very helpful. Negatives: every time I entered the room I was hit with a moldy, musty odor covered up with perfumed carpet cleaner; when showering I ended up standing in three inches of water.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
Hilltowner
"Good!!"
Good Hotel!!I Recomend to Everyone,but have no Breakfast.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
MB
"Good value for the price"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were neat and clean though in need of updates (old carpets, ill fitting tiles/trim here and there, no coffee maker in the room, older television). But for the price (significantly less than many nearby hotels), it was a great value. We just needed a place to sleep and shower and my son really enjoyed the indoor pool in the evenings after we returned from sightseeing or going to the beach. They only provided soap, so bring your shampoo, etc. (we had anyway), but they were happy to provide extra towels and the beds were comfortable. The climate control worked well so we were comfortable temperature-wise. I appreciated the fridge in our room and free wi-fi in the pool area so I could catch up on work.
Family trip Aug 25, 2012
Leona B.
"Good room in this $$$ range"
spent 5 nights recently-- as they say you get what you pay for. Room clean and had the basics. Good location for exploring around on the cape
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
Shipwreck
We will return next year, convient to all we do. Thanks Price is right
Business trip Aug 13, 2012
"Smokers Discriminated"
I would rate this hotel as just average. I was immediately turned off when I asked for a first floor room near the pool and was denied. I was also denied when I asked for a first floor room that wasn't near the pool. The desk clerk told me the only smoking rooms he had were in the far back corner of the hotel facing the trees, which did not make us feel very safe. This was a big turnoff. In addition, there were not enough outlets in the room. The second day we were there, the housekeeper made our room up for us, but neglected to leave towels. Now for the positive: we loved the three pools and the hot tub, very convenient and clean for the number of guests the hotel can accomodate. Pretty good price for the location, walking distance to a lot of things, less than two miles to the beach and about 5 miles from the Cape Cod Mall and Movie Theatre. Plenty of shopping and restaurants in the the area.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Shannon
"Good if you get it for cheap."
I has a nice not-heated pool on the back of the hotel. The mattress should have been replaced years ago (was not confortable at all)
Family trip Aug 6, 2012
"Cheap but not the cheapest"
They literally offered zero amenities...like no shampoo in the rooms, conditioner, etc. The room looked like it was straight from 1982. Even the tv. The toilet didnt flush properly, etc. I understand that this place is cheap, but it's not even the cheapest in the area and I can't imagine that the other places can be any worse. On the positive side, it was clean, quite and the people were nice.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
"Close to beach"
Service wasn't great but the location was.
Family trip Jul 29, 2012
"Very clean, friendly staff and clise to everything"
I was pleased of the cleaniness of the room!! The staff was very friendly! The mattress was very hard but for the price of the hotel, I wasnt complaining. Would totally stay there again!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
Renate
"Great value"
We were visiting friends on the lower cape and couldn't find a motel with a reasonable price east of Yarmouth, so we took a chance on this motel and were happy with our choice. We paid half the price we would have otherwise and had good amenities and great service.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
Regis
"Deplorable condition of initially assigned room."
The room assigned initially had a stained carpet and two (2) water leaks in the bathroom, under the sink and in the ceiling. There was no area to park our car near the room. The view from the room was deplorable, seedy and tacky. The staff, however, did change the room location that was acceptable.
Romance trip Jul 25, 2012
"Right in the middle"
The hotel staff was friendly, let us check in early. Clean room with a pull-out bed, which worked out well for the three adults (didn't need a roll-away). The hotel itself is a little run-down and the wireless is pretty bad, but definitely not bad for the price. Good and bad thing: it's right on Rt. 28 within 10 minutes of shopping, beaches, restaurants, etc. but that also means TONS of traffic when you try to get out of the hotel. Overall, would use this place again.
Family trip Jul 18, 2012
Cara
"Great hotel for people vacationing in the Cape."
The rooms were very clean, and kept well. I was very satisfy with my stay. The staff were very professional, and the property kept clean.
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
Angel
"Leaves much to be desired..."
Felt we got inferior room as being smokers. Renovations done were basic and lacked care and detail. Window not locked nor was door at time of check in. Office personnel lacked personality and did not greet with a smile. Pools kept clean and we were offered coupons for local eateries with our stay. Beach discounts could be purchased. Close to shopping, restaurants, very convenient. Liked sister hotels Cape Point and Mariner, better when stayed bef. Was clean and ok for a night or two but for a vacation would stay elsewhere.
Family trip Jul 16, 2012
d.n.s.
"Great stay in this price range"
I Booked through Expedia and saved 10 dollars per night. For the money I was pleased with the room. The staff was great and very friendly. The bathroom was clean and that was a plus since most motels at this price have bathrooms that are dumps.
Other trip Jul 13, 2012
Glenn
"Get what you pay for"
There are still some updates that need to be made. The locks are a little iffy. First day house keeping was very late. Headed to a wedding and had to shower and had to go a try to get towels. Room was large and clean. Got no shampoo or lotion. Guess you get what you pay for. For the price it was ok.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
The carpeting was felt very clammy.There is no window or fan in the bathroom. THere was rust or mold above the window
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
"Good value for the money"
We were a bit concerned by the vast swings in the reviews for Town & Country, but in the end we found it to be a good value for the money. Clearly a low budget motel, but reasonably clean and comfortable. All of the signs saying that "All activities are monitored by video cameras" and the pad lock on the ice machine were a bit off-putting. But if you needed ice you could get some at the front desk where the help was courteous and friendly.
Other trip Jul 6, 2012
Richard C
i thought the hotel was great and convienant
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
"Not the greatest"
Beds sit too low to the ground. Otherwise staff is courteous and helpful. Rooms are decent size. Small TV. Indoor and Outdoor pools although the outdoor pool was pretty dirty. They did have people cleaning it so there may have been a recent storm. It was mostly leaves from the looks of it. Okay for short stays.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
"Good deal in the Hyannis/Yarmouth area."
Just spent one night here, but for the money it was all you needed. Only one complaint and two nit picks, one, the AC left an odor in the room, luckily it went away. Could use slightly softer towels and modern TVs....guess I'm spoiled with flat screens...LOL. Nothing that would stop me from returning however.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
Marc K.
"For one night okay"
We got a room on the 2nd floor. The room was spacious with a small table and chairs, fridge and TV. Beds were kind of clean. But bathroom needs major rework. No WiFi/Internet in the room. Not even enough outlets for 2 persons. If you are not picky you can stay for one night. I don't recommend to stay longer. CVS, 7eleven, 99ers pretty close and in walking distance.
Trip with friends Jul 2, 2012
"Not bad, good prices and pools!"
It was a good price for a family staying over, it was a little dated on the inside but the outside looked better like it had been recently painted. Its not fancy but it does the job and the people there were pleasant. Plus there were three pools which i loved!
Other trip Jun 30, 2012
"average hotel"
hotel is average nothing special staff was friendly
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
"Not the best"
The place is okay. I stayed there this past weekend. The room was good size, but there was some gross stains on the sides of both mattresses and water stains on the ceiling.The lady that checked us in was very welcoming. However, all the men that worked there weren't as welcoming. I inquired about discount ferry passes and he seemed annoyed by the question (by the way, their ferry discount is only $5 off a $77 round trip ticket, disappointing). Their website says they have 2 outdoor pools and one indoor pool, however only the indoor pool and one outdoor pool was open, which is not a huge deal, but I feel that advertising 3 pools and only having 2 open was misleading. Maid service was great. A lot of people complain about lack of towels, but we didn't have that problem at all. We got 4 fresh towels each day, in addition to fresh linens. Another negative is that the rooms don't have irons, blow dryers, shampoo, toothbrushes, or toothpaste. The clientele seemed to be a bit white trashy, however I guess that is to be expected when the rates are so low. Overall, I'm not looking forward to go back, but if the price was right, I think I would.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
Kelli
"Right on the main strip"
Location was great. Numerous restaurants near the hotel. CVS and a 7-eleven right next door. Front desk staff not very helpful; the girl just looked at us when we walked in. No greeting or anything. Room was clean bed sheets and bathroom was cleaner than I expected. As soon as we walked in the room there was an overpowering citrus smell (way too much air freshener) could not find the source, but after a while with the AC on it went away. Room was very spacious; 2 double beds plus a couch with a small table and 2 chairs. Basic cable and a mini fridge. Pools were very clean. The "game room" was not very impressive. games were old and worn, and i think only 2 of the 5 were working. There is no parking by any even numbered rooms, you have to walk through the access halls to the other side of the hotel. Their website says its "newly renovated"...we looked and could not find what was newly renovated (except for maybe the low quality dresser in the room). Basic room no iron and no coffee pot (however there is complimentary coffee in the lobby; not sure of the quality or if its 24hr)
Family trip Jun 22, 2012
"Two Night Stay"
The room was adiquit for two people, the wireless connection was terrible, the TV was an old 19" box with a terrible picture. The bathroom was clean but the fixtures were old and rusted. The tub had horrible stains that looked like dirt. Cob webs in the corners and potato chips on the floor under the bed spread on check in and still there on day two after the room was cleaned.
Trip with friends Jun 18, 2012
Pat
"Basic with good value"
enjoyed the stay. people in the office are wonderful. glad to have such a good value on the Cape. Don't need frills to have a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
dg
"I would stay here again."
For a hotel of this price range, I found my choice of this hotel to be well worth it. The staff were both very helpful and friendly, the atmosphere was safe and quiet (I am a female adult student and stayed there in order to attend some weekend classes), and the pools were in good condition. True, it is an old hotel, but I thought it was in fairly good condition and would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2012
"You get what you pay for..."
This motel was as expected, because you get what you pay for and this was cheaper than any others in the area for Memorial Day weekend. We had a room with two double beds that were very hard and uncomfortable, but at least there were four nice fluffy pillows. We had requested a non-smoking room from when booking, but feel as though we got stuck with a smoking room, since there was an ashtray. The room smelled very musty and the A/C didn't help get the smell out. It wasn't terrible so we didn't switch, since the room we got was up in the back on top, so it was away from the parking lot. We tend to like the first floor parking outside our door so we can just bring our bicycles right in, but there was so much going on in the parking lot in the evening, I'm glad we were in the back. The light in the bathroom burnt out the minute we turned it on and so we used the heat lamp in the bathroom as the light for a couple of days. There were minimal outlets in the room and the outlet in the bathroom didn't work so I had to use the one that the TV was plugged into for my hair straightener and of course there was no blow dryer or iron, etc... We definitely will not stay here again and will spend more money next time to stay somewhere more comfortable. We aren't that picky since it was just two adults, but the beds were too uncomfortable to get a good night's sleep. They do have a nice outdoor pool and indoor pool, so that's where they spend their money I suppose.
Other trip Jun 2, 2012
Angejeeper
"weekend getaway"
we have been going to the town an country for many years even before they changed hands a few years ago. we have always been satisfied with our stay. may only recomendation and its not a big one is to get better pillows :)
Romance trip May 16, 2012

Enjoyed our stay, the door to the room did not close properly, but when the dead bolt was used, the door was secure.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
It is a really great place to stay. We had a beautiful room with good wifi, a lot of TV channels, fridge, pool, nice staff and everything was clean.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Evelyne
"Stay somewhere else"
Room smelled moldy. Hairs in the bathroom. Hasn't been renovated in 20 years.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
RD
"Just some helpfull hints."
The room was comfortable and clean, the matresses needed to be turned.The bathroom could use an update. A microwave would be very usefull.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Pumpkin
"Good location and good value"
Good value motel. Location is great for exploring Cape Cod, although West Yarmouth is not the "nicest" part. The hotel is clean and good value.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012