All hotels in Stow, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4331 Lakepointe Corporate Dr, Stow, OH, 44224, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Fitted sheets were loose"
Fine overall but last year [same hotel] and this year the fitted sheets kept pulling off ... elastic very loose. No channel guide in room either. Minor things so overall nice hotel.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"great night"
It was a crazy hectic day helping a friend move and then we got to the room and it was amazing bed was comfortable pillows were great and the hot tub was fantastic after a day of moving! Highly recommend the Hampton inn!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Ashley
Friendly staff, ask for late check out, No problem! Hotel and room very clean. Beds comfortable. Restrauants close by. Hot tub and pool could have been a little warmer for my taste.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
The front desk clerk was very personable and accommodating. The room was great - clean and comfortable. The pool area was clean. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Close to activities I needed to to attend, etc"
Very enjoyable; professional staff, clean room and overall very good stay.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
John C.
"Great place!"
Just as advertised on Hotels.com. Hotel was clean, rooms were clean, hotel was quiet. The breakfast was what you'd expect for this type of hotel. The workers kept it stocked of all items. I don't have a single negative comment to add. It was worth the price.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2014
"Very nice"
The staff was very nice, had me checked in within no time. I was a bit disappointed about the bedding appears to be dirty. The comforter appeared to have not been washed and I would have liked more towels in the room. This was worth the dollars.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Kelley
"A very nice getaway"
Our family wanted to get away for a spontanious weekend. There were less expensive hotels in the area, but we wanted an indoor pool. I am really glad we chose this one. Very well maintained. I am very picky about room conditions and must say, there was NOTHING about our rooms that I could complain about. Everything was very clean, very well maintained, and the staff were very friendly. The food was the standard warm breakfast buffet offerings, but it also was very clean and looked after. We are already making plans for a few more trips this year.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
mcmind
"Nice Stay"
Very friendly.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Convenient to expressway"
Spent a comfortable night at a convenient location.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"Nice Comfortable hotel"
Room was clean, breakfast was excellent. Only problem was sink did not drain.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Darrel
":)"
I wanted bubble bath for the whirpool that was in our room, they didn't have any but the girl at the front desk gave me lots of extra shampoo ! I think we got a great deal for the quality of our visit
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Perfect for my business trip"
The hotel is newer, very clean and well appointed. The staff were professional and pleasant. The room was very clean, updated and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"Very nice, clean hotel in a great area"
We only stayed here one night and were there for a little amount of time at that, but that was unfortunate because the hotel was so great. It was clean, updated, nice, had friendly staff, a standard free breakfast in the morning and was in a great location. The area it's in is right next to a TGI Fridays and a Texas Roadhouse and then just down the road from numerous strip centers that have even more food options. We peeked in the fitness center and pool area, too. Wish we could have had more time to enjoy them because they both looked great! Overall great experience. Would definitely recommend!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Very comfortable, great value."
I find myself in this area a couple times a year and always try to stay at this hotel. It's very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is a great little amenity. The wifi is pretty good. (still not enough bandwidth to watch netflix during peak hours, but much better than some places at which anything more than email is impossible during peak times.) All in all I find this Hampton to be a great value.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Jeremiah
"GREAT GETAWAY"
I came to the Hampton Inn for a romantic anniversary night and my expectations were exceeded! The staff was so welcoming and friendly and even called to make sure the room was to my liking. I'll definitely be staying here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2013
"Close to a park for family event"
The hotel was better than expected: bright, clean, fresh, friendly, exceptional room, comfortable and convenient. Any excuse to return to the area will certainly find us staying at this Hampton Inn.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Jim Gray
"Very enjoyable"
We arrived to find a giant Jacuzzi tub in our room. Needless to say we were in love. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. There were also a nice variety of snacks and drinks for purchase at front desk. We had waffles for breakfast that were delicious. Sad that we only stayed one night. Will definitely come back again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
melanie
"Nice hotel, convenient"
Good experience, no problems staff was very nice, breakfast was good
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Love Birds"
Hotel was very clean. Loved our room. The hotel staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2013
Love Birds
"Great value and location"
The Stow Hampton Inn was better than we expected. We considered staying at the Sheraton Suites in Cuyahoga Falls as we wanted a nice place to stay while visiting family with our two young daughters. However, one can spend twice as much at the Sheraton vs. the Stow Hampton and I believe the Stow hotel is in a nicer location. If you need quick access to Stow, Cuy. Falls, Akron spots like we did, this is the place to stay. Breakfast is supplied as part of your room charge and is SUPERB! Good food and you can enjoy it in the lobby or take it back to your room. Indoor pool and jacuzzi serve the purpose, not resort grade but they are clean and usually empty. Great little gym with top notch equipment. We will stay here again. Wish they had in-room mini refrigerators as others have mentioned, but this is a minor detail.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice hotel that was close to many restaurants"
The facilities were very nice and the room was clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Very nice place!"
My husband and I stayed for just one night as we were going to a concert in Akron. The hotel is located just off the freeway but was very quiet. Enjoyed the king bed, the property is tastefully decorated and very clean. The free coffee just as you walk in is very appreciated after a long drive to get there. Breakfast had something for everyone and was quite good, fruit was fresh and oatmeal well made (my favorite) and my husband enjoyed his eggs and sausage. Also appreciated: The front desk called about an hour after our arrival to make sure everything was ok in the room. Upon checkout when I told the woman at the front desk that our sink drained slowly she reported it to maintenance in my presence.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Close to Blossom Center"
Nice
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Not a Good Experience"
I was placed in a room on the third floor. When I got off the elevator, the hallway was nothing but unfinished sheet rock:, no signage, no room numbers, nothing. The check-in clerk had failed to mention this when I arrived. Someone from housekeeping came down the hall and thought it was hilarious when I asked if I was in the right place. Also one drawer in the dress would not stay closed and created a block in the rooms walkway. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Pretty good"
The is the second time I've stayed at this location. There is not much to do in the surrounding neighborhood, but there is a biking/running trail a block away. And the hotel has a nice indoor pool and gym. The breakfast was lackluster. I remember it being better the previous time, but it's free. And the coffee is good. The staff is friendly, and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
very clean hotel, very courteous staff, only suggestions is bigger tv screen and more channels on tv.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"THIS is a Hampton???"
While the room was clean, the bathroom nicely updated, and the A/C VERY cold, the beds were dreadful! They were NOT queen size as stated (honestly, I don't care what "standard" hotels are claiming to use, the beds were doubles, not queens), the mattresses were terribly uncomfortable, it was apparently a trampoline in a previous life (I swear, I thought I was going to be launched across the room every time I sat down on it!), the top mattress was continually creeping off of the platform (almost dumping one of the other of us on the floor several times), 1/2 of the pillows were awesome while 1/2 were weird, lumpy little limp things, and the duvets were lumpy (as though there were washed & dried incorrectly & the fill bunched up in little mounds over the entire cover). There was no fan in the bathroom (really?!?), and no way to open a window to allow fresh air in (we prefer fresh air, especially with weather like we had that weekend, it was a beautiful 70-some degrees). The commode/toilet was clogged when we first arrived (could not get it to flush the already present tp from the bowl), so we called the desk...a man showed up with a plunger...and handed it to my husband at the door! (apparently it was our job to fix the toilet?) I expected more from a Hampton/Hilton...I expected to at least have beds that were conducive to sleep! Shame on you for cutting corners on what is probably THE most important aspect of a hotel!
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Willow
Dirty, it smelled terrible. Nails sticking out of carpet. The bed was uncomfortable. The people were very nice but unfortunately that wont bring me back.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
"Stayed after concert at blossom"
Nice convenient hotel, easy to find and down the road from blossom music center. Staff very friendly, large clean rooms and nice continental breakfast. Would stay again when in the area
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2013
The mattress was a bit mushy. I also hung up my towels on the hook to save water washing them the second day (except the washcloth and a hand towel which I left those two items on the floor) the housekeeper took the towels. I notice that a lot of hotels ignore their own efforts to "go green".
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Ellen
"Perfect stay"
Very friendly staff. Rooms were very large. Overall was excellent and would recommend. Always have good luck with Hampton Inn.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
We were attending a wedding in Hudson and the Hampton Inn was very conveniently located.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Close to Kent State University"
Bed very comfortable. Breakfast good and hostess very upbeat and polite.
4 night trip May 14, 2013
Pattie
"Stow"
Very nice. No complaints. Would stat there again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Dennis
We have traveled all over the United States. We have stayed in some dumps but this has to be the best of the best! Very clean, frendly service and great breakfast minus the bacon, ham meats? So if all we have to complain about is not having breakfast on the bar this would be rated a 5 star! Would definately be our place to stay when we are in town visiting family!
3 night trip Mar 28, 2013
"Nice get away"
The only thing missing was a mini fridge in the room, which would have been nice to chill beverages or keep food left over from dinner. other than that, it was very nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2013
"my bowling stay"
the only thing i didnt like was the fact the only vending machines they had were pop and water.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"went to comedy show at Akron University"
Was a nice distance from Akron University. Room was clean and nice. Free breakfast was good, staff were all really friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2013
"Close to Bowling Tournament."
Every thing was Great. Staff was very friendly and very efficent. Room was better then expected.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"everything you need is close"
service and staff were excellant
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
I would have rated this hotel an overall 5 had it not been that they completely forgot to clean our room and we had to come back after a LONG day to a complete and utter mess. In there defense, they were very good about offering a refund but in the bigger scheme of things, a clean neat room to return back to would have been way better! Also, there breakfast was outstanding and the front desk staff and breakfast staff were 10's, outstanding service!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"quick details"
The hotel worked well for me. close to my work location and easy ascess to a few restaurants. no troubles with the facilities.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
"jerk front desk guy."
Again, no functioning hot tub. The tub was hot and circulating but was blocked from use and when we asked why, the front desk guy was a jerk about the whole issue..."its a heater problem" was all we got and his arrogant attitude when we explained that it apears to be working fine and maybe someone just forgot to remove the tape. The rest of the facility was ok but I wont return to that hotel on my next visit to this area.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"Clean, well managed hotel"
Room was clean, staff was friendly and very helpful.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
This is the best motel we have found in the Akron area for comfort and amenities, is is priced lower than "comparable" motels. We need to be in the Akron area every CHristmas, and finding a motel as good as this one is a blessing. The included breakfast isn't "fancy" like many places in "tourist" areas, but still good. A GPS will give you incorrect directions for entering the motel from Route 8, be aware of it. You need to go to the stoplight past the driveway indicated by the GPS on Steels Corner Road after turning left from the highway, and then go north to the driveway. It is still easy to get to the motel, and it is easily seen..
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"Great weekend"
We stayed for a weekend and it was overall a great night. Even though the hotel is next to a emergency room, you couldn't really hear too much of the traffic going by. Bed was extremely comfortiable and bathroom well kept. Will stay there again!
3 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Friendly staff, nice place!"
I stayed for two days. I enjoyed the hotel, and the staff was very friendly! The breakfast was great! Much more offered than what I expected! One minor issue was the noise for this room - we were next door to the kitchen, so there was a bit of noise early every morning. I would still gladly stay here again - just would ask for another room!
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Pat H
"Great room, comfy bed"
We had a nice room, very clean, no residual odors. The bed felt great. I was impressed with the cabinet area under the sink that had ample towels and paper goods stocked. I was a little disappointed to have neither a microwave nor fridge in a room like this, as we had splurged a bit. Our daughter was catching a cold and had bought soup to microwave. We arrived late hoping to be able to stay in, but we could not heat her soup so we had to go out again to find something else at an hour when choices were limited. Without a fridge we could not chill leftovers or store pop. The breakfast service and server were superb. It was great to have a friendly human being come around and replenish the food and chat with the guests. There's a very nice area for breakfast. We enjoyed our stay in general and would book here again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Joy
"Clean, friendly staff, too warm room"
Hotel and room very clean; staff is friendly. Our only complaint about Hampton Inn (all locations) is not able to get the room to cool down below 68F. Which makes for a uncomfortable very warm night.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012