All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

"Great Hotel for an airport overnight stay"
We decided to break our journey on Emirates by staying overnight in Dubai for 24 hours. The hotel is ideally located close to the airport. There was some confusion over the transfer from the airport to the hotel. We ordered a transfer but no-one was there to meet us. We decided to grab a taxi which was a ten dollar cost. The distance from the terminal to the hotel is not very far, but you need to grab a cab as Dubai is not set up for pedestrian traffic. When we arrived we were advised that we had been upgraded to the Royal Club which was great as it included breakfast. There was an additional fee to check in early which we were happy to pay as we really wanted to shower and change before exploring Dubai. The room was very nicely appointed and the hotel property has at least 11 restaurants to pick from for meals. Overall very happy with the experience and would stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Raef
"Nice comfortable hotel"
Good hotel with courteous staff. I was surprised to find that there were no clocks in the room. Staff was also not able to arrange for one. May be I am old fashioned but with time zones changing, I prefer to rely on a local alarm clock
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
NR
"Very bad experience"
I am stuck staying at this hotel again in March as Expedia and the hotel won't allow me to cancel without paying a one night fee. I made an evening visit to the spa, and as soon as I finished my facial, the staff came running up insisting that I pay before I made it to the locker room, and then rushed me out so that they could close. I also requested a wake-up call and then woke up feeling sick, and they continued to knock on my door and call me each hour after that to try to chase me out of my room. Basic courtesy is absent at this hotel and if I wasn't forced to pay a hefty $200+ fee, I certainly would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Credit Card Incidentals SCAM"
Checked into hotel and was told need to put 300 AED ($ 90 USD) security deposit for the room, standard practice and was told I would receive refund when I checked out. Upon checkout I was told 300 AED deposit would be returned to my credit card within 30 days. Well its been 131 dayts since I have checked out and still do not have my refund. I have called the hotel and emailed the general manager Antony Mahaga. Been going back and forth with GM for months about this refund. I just received an email from him today that states "I have checked with accounts department and till now we are not able to see further charges". Wait a minute when did this whole case turn into further charges on my account? Its about not being refunded the money I was promised. I have contacted my bank and since I shredded the receipt after 30+ days they do not have enough evidence to get my money back or follow up with investigation. Ooh best part is the hotel will not send me a copy of my bill either. In conclusion I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER AGAIN AND I SUGGEST NO ONE DOES EITHER
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
FactoryCracker
"Enjoyed my stay"
Nice room, well laid out and very clean along with friendly customer service
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Derrick C
"surprisingly upscale hotel close to airport"
Only a matter of minutes from the airport, I found this hotel to offer all of the positives one could ever want
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel close DXB airport."
I did stayed on lobby level for one night in this hotel. The Lobby look good, the staff they are very helpful but they did not bring my fruits basked as they told me at the check in desk!! The room's furnitures it's old and bathroom need to be update it.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"nice place to stay there but dont eat there!"
the food was not good!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Perfect for overnight stay. Airport 3 minutes away"
Been thru Dubai 6 times in the last year. Seems that out of 4 hotels I've stayed (all 4 and 5 star), they all have the same set up as far as the rooms are concerned. Same features such as room comodities.They really look like the same interior designer was used. But I cant really complain about the staff and the services that I requested. They were top tier! All in all I was still well rested and comfortable. Like to visit again when the new wing is complete. Interested to see if the hotel sets itself apart with the room fixtures.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Sean P.
"Nice Hotel, close to the Airport and shopping cent"
We had a good time (9 days) in this Hotel located by Airport and close to the shopping centers with very friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
NJ
This Hotel located in a very nice area close to Airport and shopping center(taxi and Hotel taxi is available 24/7)with friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
NJ
"Uncooperative Service and Management"
The Management, including the duty manager, were extremely uncooperative and inflexible with regards to changing any prepaid service or prepaid rooms rents. I had originally booked my stay at this hotel for 11 days and due to a personal emergency I had to leave early on the 8th day, and the hotel was unwilling to refund or make any other alternative credits towards future stay for the three days that I did not stay at the hotel. They were also unwilling to remove any prepaid breakfast and internet packages! Pretty much I would advise that you do not prepay anything to this hotel, because once you pay them they will NOT REFUND under any circumstances. Secondly, while the property is nice, the rooms are very average and old.
11 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Gopal
"First timer..."
I was very impress with my first stay here, the staff is very nice and courteous. I wll stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Expensive, but not much comes with the price..."
PROS: - Very polite staff. - Gorgeous hotels and grounds. - VERY close to the Dubai Intl. Airport. - Room Service was great and reasonably priced for what it was. - A phone call in the morning facilitated a speedy checkout, which was honestly the best part of my stay. CONS: Not much good to tell here, unfortunately. - Check-in was a pain, considering they wanted a $100+ (350 Dirhams) deposit for the Mini-bar, despite my telling the receptionist that I had no interest in the drinks/snacks. They wanted to clean out the mini-bar before I got to the room, which I was fine with; more on that in a second... - The mini-bar wasn't removed prior to my arrival to the room, so I had to wait for someone to come up and do that. - The wifi was NOT included in the price of the room, which I find a bit disturbing considering the room cost $300 for one night. - I was called 3 separate times after 8 PM to ask how the room was, was the internet I just paid extra for working, and "we are sending someone up to clean out the mini-bar." That was pretty aggravating after a 13+ hour flight followed by a 3 hour wait to get out of the airport...
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
This Hotel goes the extra step to accommodate it's guest and the facilities are awesome. Prices are a bit high but you get what you pay for here. Located within walking distance of the Airport.My Fiance and I had a great stay here for 8 days!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
william
"Some bumps in the road here"
Beautiful grounds close to the airport. Clean & comfortable room but the little things were lacking, like burnt out light bulbs in the bathroom, overly (extremely soft, no neck support) pillows, the fruit bowl not being replenished every 2nd day as promised on check-in, & the room keys which stopped working after the 2nd day. I had two reservations as we were initially going to stay elsewhere for the rest of our trip but we decided to stay here instead of moving. Upon check in, I made the staff aware of this & asked to have the same room the entire time if possible, which was not a problem (good) but after our 3rd day, the duty manager called & asked when we were checking out. He didn't bother to see the 2nd reservation attached before calling. Personally I think that at the price & star rating of this hotel, the duty manager should know what is going on before making phone calls. There are some tricks & attempts at extra charges. I came prepared (after reading many reviews) & knew they had free internet available upon request, yet I was lied to 2 different days by 2 different members of the staff. After considerable "talking" they both finally admitted yes, there is free internet. The refrigerator and snack bar have sensors so if you pick up an item to look at it, you are CHARGED! They sent a bill for 950 AED & we didn't eat or drink ANYTHING! Luckily I didn't pay their outrageous deposit so it wasn't that easy to steal from us, but guests should be aware of the tricks.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
D
Nice hotel and wonderful staff , was very near to airport . Room service was excellent . Overall pleasant stay !!! Will stay again !!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Lee
"Hit or miss"
I've stay at the Le Meridian several times, and each time the quality of room has varied. This time, the room was horrible. The carpet had gotten wet had a mildew smell that permiated the room. The shower curtain was old and also smelled of mildew. The hotel has upgradesed some of the rooms, which are comfortable. This room clearly had not been upgraded for many years. Be sure to request a newer room.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
babraham
"Never again"
my room was within 50 feet from a construction site as a major Tower build. They refunded me approximately 345 Us dollars expecting them to forgive le Meridien for not notifying hotels.com of construction. the move Me 3 days into my stay to the other side of the hotel but I could still hear jack hammers and heavy equipment working starting as early as 630 in the morning.
5 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Marc
"Relaxing work stopover"
I always appreciate the times I stay at this hotel when I transit through Dubai. The staff are helpful, and the rooms are very relaxing. During this stay, my in-room coffee maker stopped working, and the staff had it replaced within minutes. I also enjoyed the restaurants on-site, and like that I did not have to travel to find good food and entertainment. I look forward to staying there again!
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
"ok"
Place was just fine
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
rlm
"Like Night and Day"
My 2nd stay at the Le Meridien was nothing like my previous experience. The room I was given was uterly filthy with a pronounced 3 cm dirt ring around the baseboards, a thoroughly worn out chair with a stained discolored chair cover velcro'ed to the chair, and very dated plumbing fixtures. In a word "Aweful". The last thing I wanted to do after flying 15 hours was to get in an argument with the Assistant Manager. Rather than immediately take my word for it I had to wait at his desk for him to send someone to verify my complaint. Upon confirmation I was given an upgrade to a suite as long as I was out of there by 11:00am and was told that if I had booked directly with the hotel rather than through Expedia, this never would have happened and I would be upgraded next time I called direct. I was given complementary beer and a very weak apology - no offer of breakfast, dinner voucher, etc. When I asked for a ride to the airport across the street the next morning, I was charged $5 which was really insulting. On top of that when I asked for a copy of my bill for the hotel room booking, I was told that I would have to get that from Expedia. I'm not sure why this stay was so bad compared to my previous stay in a club room. Frankly the hotel staff needs a lesson in basic customer service and take 2 star rooms out of circulation.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
for a room that was priced over 200 US dollars the bath room was very very small, other than that the room and service was okay.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"Standard Room was standard"
This is a big hotel with excellent facilities and very handy to the airport yet very quiet. I have stayed here a few times and been lucky to be upgraded to a very nice room. My most recent stay of two nights was in a standard room. For the price I paid, I would have expect a bit more. The room was tired and worn. The hotel itself is very nice with plenty of facilities and the breakfast buffet was awesome. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room I was initially given, had been smoked in. Within minutes I was in a new room, no dramas at all.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Charlotte
"Great Campus"
I stay at the Le Meridien 90% of the time when I visit Dubai because of the great variety of restaurants and relaxation opportunities. While the hotel has been trying to maintain it's rating with improvements in the rooms and updates to the furniture, it is really starting to show it's age. The labyrith of corridors that one must navigate to get to and from your room is aggravating at times. The staff are top-notch on most occasions. You occasionally run across a less than stellar performer. I always enjoy my stay because the staff make me feel very welcome and invited.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Hotel is about 5 minutes to / from airport"
proximity to aiport makes it convenient. 5 -10 minutes raxi ride
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Eberhard
Service at this hotel is great, and staff are very friendly. In that category, it certainly is a 4 star hotel. But the building itself is very old and in need of upgrading. Bathrooms are outdated and cramped, bed area is very old. Construction is happening on a new tower for the hotel, which also is not great for noise (although they really need the upgrade!) Try the Millennium across the street. Much better option.
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
Softest bed I can ever remember sleeping in. Staff was very friendly and treated me like royality. I highly recommend the Le Meridien.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
LCLogue
An Excellent Hotel at affordable rates. The staff is very cooperative and hospitable. My stay was extremely comfortable. Look forward to future visits at this splendid hotel
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Shah
"Good Hotel but bad experience with staff"
I booked a superior deluxe room because i stayed in one before. When i arrived i was told i have been upgraded to an executive room which turned out to be a serious downgrade due to being a smaller room with no garden access. I thankfully declined the upgrade and requested to be put into the same room category i originally booked, but was told by the duty manager that it was absolutely impossible because they were all booked !! Needless to say this has cast a negative shadow over my entire stay not to mention the borderline-unfriendly staff at the Yalumba restaurant breakfast
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
AF
"Easy Access to Airport"
I've been staying at this hotel since 2004. The staff has always been very helpful and professional towards me. This hotel has easy access to numerous restaurants in the adjacent vicinity. I would recommend this hotel to any business or leisure travelers since it's only minutes away from the airport.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Izzy
"Hotel home base"
Excellent service and friendly welcome as usual.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Wonderful Staff, NonSmoking Room Smelled Cigarette"
Overall, the staff at the hotel was absolutely wonderful. I couldn't ask for better service. My only complaint was I had requested a non-smoking room, and I was given a room that smelled heavily of cigarettes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone spending an over night or business trip in Dubai. Very close an convenient to the airport.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Greet location as servicibilty exceeded expectatio"
Great sums it up. Select exception in this location.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
greyrabbit
"Decent Hotel and convenient to the Ariport"
Check-in has been a hassle, slow to get rooms, checked in at 1:30pm and had to wait an hour, then they tried to give me a 2nd floor room, which are not good rooms. Was not happy to wait, to be given there lowest price room rate. The problem with the hotels in Dubai that do not participate in the Starwood program, they never get the preferences correct. Going to stay at a real Starwood Hotel next time.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Transit Travler
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Stay was great as always but I did have an issue with the hotel restaurant charging me for items that I didn't sign for. Be careful when charging to room.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Nice Hotel with Excellent Service"
I use this hotel because it is close to the airport, staff is excellent and it is very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
stan
"Good location, BEST pillow"
As always not my first time I checked in that hotel, staff are great, room service is superb, good location,...... just one thing to say is that the classic room become too old, but still they have the best comfortable pillows
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
nadwa
"Nice but a bit tired."
Overall very nice especially the staff who were helpful and courteous. Rooms need to be refurbished in the near future.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
G&E
"Next to the airport."
Although the hotel was non smoking, there was intense smell of tobacco. Carpeting inside the hotel looks very old and worn out. Staff was pretty good. Food is expensive.. and subpar.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Jimmy
"Value for money"
Hotel is rated as 5 star. But the interior of the hotel other than the lobby was 3 star. Not a family friendly hotel at all. if you have family, don't stay here.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Jimmy
"Great experience at Le Meridien!!!"
Great time, and a great stay. The contruction was annoying but the staff, restaurants and room more than made up for it!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Convenient, efficient and delicious breakfast"
Happy to have booked the Meridien for a short overnight stay near the airport, which exceeded our expectations. Hotel staff made us feel very welcomed. Bed was super comfy and the breakfast had a delicious baked goods and fresh juices. Great to have a strong shower and good night's sleep after a 14-hour flight. Would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Great place to stay and relax
4 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"everything was at Par!"
The staff was very helpful, However, the hotel shows aging with rusted, toilet fittings..etc.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the Dubai Airport"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were restaurants, bars and other amenities on site.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Good hotel for a short stay. I got prompt help when I needed most from the staff
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Comfortably Convenient"
I usually stay at Le Meridien Dubai when I'm only staying in Dubai for a night because of its convenient proximity to the airport. The staff is professional and the room service is superb - the only problem I had this time was that the hotel staff called me 3 times in the first 30 minutes I was there. Also, I did not like that when I didn't answer the door, they let themselves into my room. This is atypical and I solved the problem by engaging my deadbolt. Other than that, it was a fantastic stay as always.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"GREAT as always!"
I have stayed at Le Meridien several times while in Dubai. And this visit like others was great. Even during Ramadan, the staff and service were commendable. And the Royal Club is well worth upgrading to for the service and extra benefits. The only disappointment is while other staying in The Royal Club have the ability for free airport transfers, those traveling from Terminal 2 are not provided the same offer.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Overnight before a flight"
Very nice. Very polite professional staff. VERY close to the airport, only about 3 mins.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013