Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, Punta Cana
The all-inclusive Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa is nestled in the Punta Cana Resorts complex on the island's east coast. Shopping centers, restaurants, and nightlife can be found in the nearby town of Bavaro, 8.9 km northwest. Punta Cana Airport is 30 minutes by car.
Explore the coral
Fun abounds at the resort, from playing tennis to simply lounging under a beach umbrella or beside 1 of 4 pools. Not far from the scenic shoreline, adventurous guests can explore the coral reef – an underwater world swimming with marine plants and animals.
The lively resort serves up cuisine in 13 restaurants – 8 of them à la carte – and cocktails at 19 different bars, many of them overlooking a pool or beach. By night, you can explore the casino or disco and recover by day at the spa and wellness center. WiFi is free in the lobby.
Rooms are comfortable and modern, with terraces or balconies overlooking the beach, pool, or gardens. Thanks to the pillow menu, you can experience perfect comfort when you browse satellite TV. You can also enjoy chilled beverages from the stocked, free minibar.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $142
- Junior Suite (Master + Family KIT)
- Deluxe Room - Bavaro
- Junior Suite (Luxury)
- Suite (Romance)
- Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Junior Suite
- Family Suite (Connecting)
- Junior Suite (Single)
- Junior Suite (Master)
- Junior Suite (Early Bookers)
- Junior Suite (Deluxe)
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 636 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Free children's club (ages 3 - 12)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free self parking (limited)
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
- Resort fee included
Nearby Four Star Punta Cana hotels
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- 13 restaurants
- 19 bars/lounges
- 5 beach bars
- 4 poolside bars
- 4 swim-up bars
- Snack bar/deli
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Outdoor tennis courts 6
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Lazy river
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Tennis on site
- Beach towels
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 605
- Conference space size (meters) - 54
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 67
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- In-room massage available
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- MP3 docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Punta Cana hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Punta Cana
- Alsol Luxury VillageFrom
- Memories Splash Punta Cana - All InclusiveFrom
"I visited memories splash this past weekend and it was GREAT! All the reviews I read were accurate. The service was the best they make you feel at home. The staff loved my 21…"Mar 4, 2015
- Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlsolFrom
"Checking in was the only problem we had. We reserved a beach side room and they tried to give us a room in the castle. We had to stay in a lesser room the first night and move the…"Mar 4, 2015
- Alsol Del MarFrom
"we had a great time! The staff was pleasant and very accommodating. There was even a little valentines dinner they set up for couples. Very nice. The only negative things were…"Mar 3, 2015
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
- Limited gourmet or à la carte dining
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Miniature golf
- Supervised activities for children between 3 and 12 years old
- Open from 9 AM until 5 PM
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Offsite tours
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Zentropia Spa. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningSteak House - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Sumptuori - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
El Rodizio - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Arrecife - This beachfront buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Sports Bar - Overlooking the garden, this sports bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open 24 hours.
Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, Punta Cana’s small print
Also known as
- Be Live Grand Bavaro
- Palladium Resorts
- Fiesta Palace
- Grand Palladium
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Bavaro
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of USD 40
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for USD 0.01 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.