All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2108 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3224, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good for the money"
The staff was always accommodating and very polite. The hotel was very clean and seemed to stay that way. Good beach and strip location, walking distance to everything, parking was very close and easily accessible. Pool and other amenities were good, definately not a major resort feel but good enough, nice tanning lawn, large sauna and hot tub on 15th floor. Laundry is a bust because it's not in suite and you have to pay to use the machines. My biggest complaint was the lay out of the actual bedroom, the bed is positioned so that the air from the air vent falls directly on your face which gave me a cold on the second day of my five night stay. There is construction, it starts at about 6:30am and last until the sun goes down everyday, if your room is ocean view you will be on the construction side and will have a front row seat. I found it more intriguing than intrusive and it never interfered with my enjoyment of the beach. Wifi is only is only located on floors 7 & 10 so if you are not close the signal will be weak. A good stay for the value overall.
5 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
Justin
"Schooner II good for a night, not extended stay"
We were unaware that this was more of a time share place than a hotel. We hadn't packed soaps, shampoos, etc because we were under the impression that the hotels would provide that. The hot tub broke during the stay and the whirlpool in our bathroom didn't work. However, the staff were extremely nice and ultimately it was an enjoyable trip!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Terrific Stay"
Room was beautiful and view if ocean great.only downside was construction next door
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Janet
"Comfy place."
Very comfortable. The area where the bunk beds appeared to be out of place and a little sketchy. My daughter opted not to sleep there but on the pull out bed instead. Everything else was very accommodating. Will return soon.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Ocean view"
The only issue I had with this hotel was I booked it through expedia and was told it was oceanfront and received ocean view beside a construction site. When explaining to the guy at the front desk he was very sarcastic and no help at all.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great deal"
Great Place to stay. Right on the beach. Nice clean pool. Big rooms. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
SB
"1st Anniversary"
Called about check in time. They told us our room was ready. We checked in early which was great since it happened to be bike week. We loved the room and the view. The staff was outstanding! Would have been nice to have a continental breakfast or something there, but the Bagel shop that was close by was excellent. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Ted
"Awesome"
Just like in the photos,right on the beach, arrived late everything ready to go. We will be back
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Old and worn out!"
Had a bad feeling as soon as I saw the hotel. I checked in and immediately checked out. This place is in desperate need of a major updating. The room smelled damp, furniture was scary and worn out, bedding was just yucky looking. I guess you get what you pay for #GoCheapGetCheap!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Tony
"old and deteriorating"
upon arrival computers were down, sheets smelled slept in, looked it too. very dingy and thrown together. Carpet dirty and buckling, stove dirty. Very noisy from guests and construction. Severe condensation from windows to the point of water puddles on the floor. And the worst was the BLACK MOLD! HEALTH HAZARD!!!! The room smelled! We will NOT stay here again. When reported to the desk they did nothing. Didn't even apologize. They wrote something in a book and said ok
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"nice hotel, horrible neighborhood."
The hotel & staff were nice but the area sucked. It didn't seem safe and the level of rudeness was profound. I wasn't comfortable walking around outside. For example, we walked to the boardwalk and back to the hotel and there were 3 instances where groups of teenagers/young "adults" either almost banged into us like we weren't even there, mind you we were walking single file on the small pavement, or looked at us & mumbled like they wanted to start trouble. We are both 25 and may look younger but we weren't out to run into any problems. Even when we went to the store, people were outside watching you go to your car and I felt as though if it was later at night, we may have gotten harassed or jumped. We left a day early because of the discomfort that we felt. No southern hospitality in this town for sure, just drug addicts & criminals. I will definitely not be going back.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Nearby construction was only issue. Huge beautiful rooms!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Lindsey
"Perfect location and all the comforts of home"
The room was huge with a full kitchen. The bed were very comfortable. Sauna and gym on the 15th fl. The beach was beautiful and Broadway at the Beach was a 1/2 mile away. The staff was so friendly and even printed our boarding passes for us. I'd return for sure!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
Lara
"nice place"
Very nice place great staff the only downfall was construction next door.
5 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great room but construction next door."
The room was perfect. EXCEPT, A new high-rise hotel is being built to the north. I spend Friday and Saturday listing to construction, hammering, saws, cranes, and everything else that comes with building a hotel. I went there to relax but could not due to the noise from 7am to 6pm. I will not stay there again until the hotel next door is complete.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"anytime vacation"
This is area is wonderful. The attractions are conventional to walking. Thank you Katie the house keeper. For an amazingly clean room. All amenities were clean pool and hot tub very clean going back for birthday. Taking the babysitter dropping her and the children off at breaker which is next door lol see you soon myrtle beach
3 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
khadijah
Had to take linens off bed before leaving and had to take trash out
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice Romantic Getaway"
Nice suite-style condo layout, kitchen was fully stocked with utensils and cookware, and the bathroom had more than enough towels for our stay. Rooms was clean and comfortable and the balcony ocean view was awesome and secluded from other guest rooms. There was construction next door during our visit however, it wasn't bothersome at all.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Paris F.
"Exceptional Stay"
The hotel was very nice, clean and a great weekend getaway spot. The staff was friendly.I will stay at hotel again.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Construction"
It would be really nice to know when a hotel or the hotel next door is under construction. I woke up to power tools Saturday at 7:00am. The view from our second bedroom were giant scary cranes.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Will return soon"
The room was amazing a little outdated but amazing none the less. I stayed in a suite on the 6th floor and absolutely loved the room. This was my fiancée's gift for Christmas and she loved it also. I will definitely be booking again and would recommend this hotel to everyone I know. The only cons was the ceiling corner of the room needed some work and also small areas in the bathroom overall 9.8/10
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Hotel Stay"
The hotel was fine. Staff was extremely helpful and nice. However, there was construction going on next door and very noisy especially in the early morning. I would stay there again, but would ask for a room on the other side of the hotel away from the construction.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Exceeded my expectations"
I expected a shoebox, got an apartment! King size bed, bunk beds, and a sofa bed. Actually cooked an entire Thanksgiving meal in the kitchen. Staff super accommodating. Pool was covered by a dome for winter use. In the center of MB. Only downfall was the construction next door. Will stay here again!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Family of 5
"Room with ocean view"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The couch and chairs were uncomfortable. Great location and great view of the beach.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
jason
"ESPECTACULAR !!!"
It was the best experience ever, staff was excellent, the location was perfect, THE ROOM WAS GREAT and the price, forget about it !!
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
Tu papa
"Wonderful"
Could not have asked for more. The gentleman at check in was so pleasant and helpful, the room was great. Just the perfect getaway that my husband and I needed. I just hope this review doesn't make them want to go up on the rate! LOVED IT
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
Judith
"Met our needs"
Met our needs. staff very friendly and helpful 1 Bdr layout gave us 3 distinct sleeping areas. View from 13th floor was great. The place has seen better days but was very clean and tidy. For the money a great deal
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
My initial reaction when I saw the hotel was "Really?" Then, when I walked into the building, I was not pleased. It seemed cramped and indifferent. When I got on the old elevator, I was upset. I thought, what in the world did I book? I felt that the ratings had to be misleading. We opened the door to our room and we, instantly, became angry. It was neat, clean, but very, very, very outdated. It was like a 1960s fishing loft. After about 10 minutes of complaining and being totally shocked, we decided to make the best of it. We had driven over 5 hours for this romantic weekend. Believe it or not, I'm glad that we did. It was like a little apartment that was spacious and comfortable. It felt better in the evening hours when the lights were dim. The balcony was a plus. The beach front was astonishing! The location was perfect because it was a 10 minute walk to the boardwalk, shops, clubs and activities. At the end of the day, we were glad we were there...in that hotel...in that room...on the beach.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Had-a-babysitter!!!
"Much nicer than it appears"
This hotel appears to be a little old in comparison to other places I've stayed at in the past. It is not as modern, the jacuzzi needs to be updated, & the pool is smaller than others resorts (this resort is on the smaller side as well). However, we had AN EXCELLENT STAY! Our room was surprisingly NICE & COMFY!! It was just two of us, but our room had a king sized bed, pull out sofa, and twin bunk beds (in a nook, that was really cool). Housekeeping was great & reliable, especially the receptionist from Maryland (she made us feel right at home). This hotel is close to the beach, the pavilion/boardwalk, Broadway at the beach, Rioz steakhouse, Kings Hwy, & more. We saved A LOT IN GAS bc it was so close to many attractions! We will definitely book here again!!
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2013
Rita
"A great deal and Please !!"
More oceanfront rooms and check battery in the remote.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Roomy for us"
We had an enjoyable stay. The Hotel does not have a breakfast or as many amenities as other hotels and you need to bring your own shampoo but it has a kitchen so they probably think you will be preparing your own food. Most people proabably stay a week but we came from the Upstate for just the weekend. It's close enough to the Boardwalk but not so close you have the noise from it. There is also a Dollar General very close to the hotel in case you would need anything. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
D.
"Will not stay here again!"
Hotel was not what I expected. The rooms had a bad odor, pool was closed, no hot water in the shower, no water pressure! Awful hotel, would not recommend a dog staying here!
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
Nicke
"Right on the beach"
My husband and I had originally planned to stay two nights ended up staying four or five nights instead. The only negatives was room service... I don't even think they had room service had to get new towels on first floor everyday, the shower drains actually all drains were backed up and I think that's gross.. We had an ocean front king suite two bedrooms 2 baths kitchen and living room so overall it was pleasant. (By drains backing up I mean shower my draining fast, not toilets over flowing)
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Brittany
"Sadly disappointed"
Construction going on next door on a Sun morning. Carpet ripped and worn holes in it in the halls. Room was extremely small and the bathrooms didn't have any counter space large enough for a make-up bag. Entrance looks nice but very disappointed in room related to the value presented at the time of booking. Front desk staff were rude at check-out when we canceled our reservation and left after one night.
7 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Linda R
"Exceptional except for the Construction"
I enjoyed this hotel very much, from the condo style room with kitchen included with intensils,pots and pans. Also right on the beach and only a half mile away from broadway on the beach also a walk away from Dirty Dons which is a quality local beach restaurant. Especially for the price, everything was beyond what I expected.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Sean
"vacation and location very well deserved"
enjoyed my stay for the weekend very spacious rooms but the kitchen was too compact
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
vacation coeds
"Good Hotel Just not right Now"
We spent three nights at the hotel visiting with our son who had some leave time from the Marines. The hotel is in a great location right on the beach, just one problem. The hotel right next door is under a complete demolition, crews working from sun up to sundown. Heavy equipment, breaking glass, power tools, materials being thrown out the windows. constant loud noises. Kinda took away from our relaxing summer getaway.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Semper FI
The condos are small but clean. The location is great. The pool is small also.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Ty
"Proximity to the beach is the best part"
The Schooner II was in a great spot right on the beach and near many activities that my family enjoyed. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially at the front desk. We had an ocean front view which was great and what we were desiring. The facility itself was dated in almost every area. While the living area was a good size the bathrooms and kitchen were very cramped and the single beds would have been a good size for smaller children, not so good for our teenagers. In the end, it was what we were looking for in location, but I would probably find another hotel the next time.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
david
"The Peters Crew"
Loved the room. Very spacious. Location perfect for walking to the town area. Will stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Excellent resort for family vacation!"
We came across the Schooner II by chance when doing a search for places to stay in Myrtle Beach. Not knowing the area or any of the resorts we took a chance and reserved a week. We are so glad we took the chance. The resort was right on the beach with easy beach access. The rooms were very spacious and have fully furnished kitchens. They have all the amenities you could need. The staff was very helpful and courteous! The resort is conveniently located to many of the attractions. We were so satisfied, we booked our vacation for next year as we left! Take a chance with Schooner II, you won't be disappointed!
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
Very Satisfied
"Very Nice Place"
We had a 4 night stay with Schooner II. When I first booked the reservation I didn't realize it was a condo building. Some condos are owned and some are booked as hotel rooms. I was impressed with the layout and comfort of the rooms. House keeping comes in ONLY when you ask for it which I really liked. The only 2 things I would slightly complain about is that the "ocean view" is kind of on the side of the building instead of facing the beach (but yes, you could see the ocean), and that the building does not have an outdoor tiki bar near the pool area like some other hotels have. Other than those 2 little things, we would definitely stay with them again!
4 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
Overall we were definitely pleased with consumer service. From the individuals at the check in desk to the house keepers. However, the actual implemention of house keeping needs to be more sufficient. I/we will stay again!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
Uniquely
"Okay Stay"
Nice hotel, very clean inside, kind of worn exterior. Good location on the beach. My only complaint is I was required to move rooms on my final day because of booking issues. Not sure still why I moved from one room and placed in another room exactly the same. The guy who worked the front desk was a lot of help and very friendly through out our stay. Besides being told I had to move my final night the stay was great but because of that I will not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Excellent stay at Schooner 2"
The hotel is right on the beach and has its own pool and plenty of deck chairs to lay in the sun. Walking distance from all major Myrtle Beach attractions - Broadway at the Beach, Skywheel, Boardwalk etc. The staff at the front desk is extremely helpful as well. Helped us print boarding passes for our flight, gave us directions and maps, really friendly.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Patterson Family Stay"
For the price you can't go wrong. Room was very nice and the view was amazing. Great location and will definitely come back. It was my 1st time at Myrtle Beach and won't be my last.
Family trip Jun 9, 2013
B Patterson
"Will be back!"
Surprised at how nice it was given the VERY low cost ( in March ). Rented the one bedroom ocean view. Rooms were huge and very clean. A bit dated but who cares! Nice small pool on the beach. Had to be the deal of the century for us. Used to paying much much more!
Other trip May 29, 2013
Jan
"Had a great time despite bike week"
We had a great time. The room was great. Just wish we had known it was bike week ahead of time......
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Mia
"Great room for the price"
I liked the room a lot. If you are wanting and ocean front room 2 bedroom suit with a porch off of bedroom then this is not the hotel for you. My wife likes to hear the ocean at night and the only porch was off the living room. Other than that it was great. everything was up to date yet almost retro 60's style and even with a little bar . Stainless steel kitchen appliances. Everything you need minus the food. Blender and everything. No cream or sugar in room with the coffee maker so bring some or go down to lounge and get it. Great pool and hot tub and area to lay out without going all the way down to beach. But easy beach access. You can see the sky wheel from hotel..Very close to downtown. Also had 2 bathrooms . Loved this place. Will go back. Used late check out and stayed extra 2 hours so checked out at noon...$15 per hour extra. Awesome parking especially if your a biker because its covered for bikes and reserved for them during bike week. Just Came back from bike week 2013. May 18-19 2013 and pool felt great.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
james
We were there for bike week. Our balcony faced both the street to view the bikes and the ocean so it was best of both worlds. Room was clean and well maintained. Bed was comfortable. Convenient to restraurants and coffee shops. the only item of concern is the carpet in the hallway on the 7th floor is worn and needs replacing but even with that being worn, Room and floor smelled good, no odors. I would for sure stay there again. It is my resort of choice when in Myrtle Beach.
2 night trip May 17, 2013