All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4545, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"First time to Myrtle Beach - Impressed"
Great short getaway! Will definately be back.. All the amenities one needs on site or short walk to boardwalk. Room clean with great view, staff friendly..
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Lori
"Don't think I will stay there again"
The hot tubs were not hot and they never had towels in the pool area and you had to wait forever for an elevator.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"landmark"
only issue is no towels at pool when we went to use hottub
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Katherine
"No big problems"
My daughters and I stayed for the weekend in May and had an awesome time. The beach was nice, could have been cleaner but we enjoyed our time. Loved having all the gift shops within 1-5 miles from the hotel. The parking garage was a little annoying, it should have 1 way lanes for easier access the parking spaces.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Tina
"1st family trip to Myrtle Beach"
We came to the beach for the weekend and had a blast at the Landmark. The indoor pool and lazy river was so much fun we only made it to the outdoor pool once. Our only regret was not staying longer. But we will be back soon.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Rally bound"
This is the third year we have stayed here. The front desk attendant was wonderfull and the rooms are in great condition.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Jamie
"ehhh"
You can tell the Hotel needs alot of TLC..
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Janneth
"The stay was just... OK..."
Stay was fine.. hotel in general is alittle dirty. Room quality and cleanliness was suprisingly good! One of our biggest problems was trying to find a buggy to carry our stuff in and out of the resort.. There are a few and youre lucky to get your hands on one! Trying to find your way from the parking garage to your room is very confusing and tiring. Not very friendly employess at all.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Teresa
"Money hungry"
Lobby was best looking thing in hotel, the room was clean but needs upgrading badf. They had the nerve to ask for $100.00 cash dep. no credit card as if there was anything in room you wanted, towels could not cost no more than 3 or 4 dollars each.
6 night business trip May 3, 2015
shirley
Great all around stay.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Mason getaway!"
We had a great time. Hotel staff was very good. We have stayed 2 times in a month . Great friendly service every time. We will be going back again. It rained but the kids had plenty to do there indoors. We rate it highly.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
lesa
"Easter Break for Mom & Dad"
Resort has about everything. Check-in seemed very long (waited about an hour in line after I was able to find a park) and not well organized. After check-in every interface with staff was outstanding.
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Ok"
Older hotel. Smells like dirty feet in hallways. Room was ok. Standard hotel room.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"why the change?"
Are family has stayed at landmarks for over 10 years. This year was different as we were not allowed to use AAA or aarp discounts as we have in the past and was actually told it waould cost more for the room if we did use them. What??? Most of the hot tubs were not working properly or not working at all. We were told that they were preparing N.Y. people to be on spring break! We're from N.Y. Our request for 'how was our stay' survey were denied. Too bad as it was a nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Over all good"
The hotel is nice but there was construction going on outside our window so that was definitely a downfall. My husband was back from Afghanistan for a few days and we chose that resort so we were a little disappointed about all the noise.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
lanell
"sad"
Didn't have the appliances we needed
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Alice
"The Place To Stay!!!"
simpky the BEST! Me and my family enjoyed this hotel. So many amenities and the staff were A+. Plan to go back in August for an entire week!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
DeCarlos
"was ok"
bed was hard as a rock, fridge was making clunking sounds all night, asked for two pillows at 8pm got 1 pillow at 1am
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
tiffany
"Overall Satisfied!"
Location is key for this hotel, just 1.7 miles from Myrtle Beach boardwalk. This hotel has multiple swimming pools including indoor and hot water pool. I wish bed could have been little more comfortable. We booked ocean view room but balcony opens diagonally toward ocean. It may make you feel cheated. Anyways, most of the time we were outside so not much issue for us. I'm overall satisfied what I paid for. One additional note we paid $72 for 2 rooms 2 night but hotel.com charged additional $148.94 as Tax recovery charges which is 51.71% of actual booking amount.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Landmark hotel stay"
Nice room, for the price I have stayed in better rooms. The bathroom towels although clean had a very bad mildew smell. Ryan who brought us room service was excellent even though he had to go back to the restaurant several times because they didn't get our order right, but once we got our order the food was very good.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Pleasant Vacation"
I took 2 of my sons on a short vacation for a few days. We had stayed at the landmark Resort last July and had a pleasant experience. I chose the landmark again for this reason. The resort is very clean and the employees are friendly and helpful. We plan on returning very soon!
4 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Arvie
"Great Hotel!"
Last minute pick and couldnt have picked a better hotel. Lots of pools, very clean hotel, wonderful staff.
7 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
michelle
"Hotel Review"
Nice hotel for a quick trip to the beach, good location. Room size was good, really no complaints besides the Jacuzzi's not being hot. Food was great, parking was free. Another thing they do not tell you until arrival, is a $100 security deposit you must put down prior to checking in however you do get back during checkout. Also received a parking ticket for parking in the wrong parking area, that the hotel did not refund. Overall, good stay for the price.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Happy Anniversary"
On the beach but with plenty of pool activities indoors. Could eat every meal without leaving the hotel and having the parking deck with a walkway to the resort was great!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Keith
"birthday Retreat"
I really like the location of the hotel. I really like the idea of the breakfast buffet. The food was excellent. I really can't sat as much for the waitress that was assigned to to my table. She wasn't very friendly. She seemed as though she didn't want to be there.birath
3 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Paulette
"Mini vacation"
Was my first stay and I was not disappointed at all! I really enjoyed my time at Landmark...I will be returning soon!!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Asia
"Adams, ny"
Just overall bad stay we got quoted one price and charged 300 more dollars.. Had to call housekeeping everyday to come clean our room our carpets were gross ruining our socks
8 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
jennifer
"Best hotel"
We came down for a death in family and everyone all staff were so humble and helped us and made our stay easy
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Spring Break Hotel"
Great weekend spring break hotel. Executive suite was very nice. Great View on 7th floor. Good location to other attractions. Beach and pool were nice.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Staff was very friendly. The Ocean Front View was nice. Many people were in the hotel. The breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. The elliptical machine in the Fitness Center was the best I have ever used!!! Great ammenities and conveniently located. I was able to do what I wanted and when I didn't want to, I could relax in my room.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great deal for the price"
Was a nice trip after reading some of the negative reviews were a little worried but we did not experience any of the negative reviews that had been posted in past
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Location is good and staff was very friendly but for the money it's not really worth it
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Scotty
"I will try another place next time"
Terrible food
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
KEVIN
"there is better"
This is just your average hotel with really bad service.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
robert
"Family Friendly"
Our room was very clean and we loved being able to walk out of the hotel and straight onto the beach. Very family friendly and oriented.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nathan
"A little get away"
Loved Landmark! Will go back. Employees were wonderful
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel and services"
We got there early and were able to do an early check in. We waited at the pool until the room was ready for us. The pools were clean and they are always restocking the towels. They had a DJ at the pool and it was really nice kids and adults having fun. the service at the bar was great. They have a Starbucks at the lobby. Also they have magic shows during the weekend and it was really nice. The mini golf course was included with the reservation is right in front of the hotel. Not much going on around the hotel but they sure now how to keep their guests occupied and having fun. To get to piers and the amusement kingdom is like a 30 minute walk, i don't recommend walking since you pass by some shady looking streets (we did it once, and then we decided to get a taxi). Really nice room, comfortable bed, clean and organized. Great hotel, and staff will definitely recommend this place.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"MB 2015"
stay was enjoyable, I received what I expected, and guest services were helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great hotel and service for the money."
Got a great price and really enjoyed the stay. The hotel is old but it is enormous and clean. The restaurant had good food and drinks. Great service. Lots of pools and spas all heated with plenty of towel. Room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again next year for the car show.
4 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Greg
"Nice Hotel Resort, plenty of fun things to do! A+"
It was very nice here! My new boyfriend and I wanted a little overnight trip, so we stayed here. Loved the place and will go back. Very clean, close to everything, ocean front, heated swimming pools, the works! We were very pleased with our stay. The pool areas were low on towels for some reason. I didn't understand that because we stayed in March, so?!? What the heck do they do in the busy summer months with all those swimmers? Overall is was fantastic. I really enjoyed my stay here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"A Great Family Friendly Hotel"
Very impressed with this resort. Very friendly staff! Very clean and modern rooms. We did wish that out "courtyard" view did not consist of rooftop exhaust fans and air conditioning units.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Joshua
"Awesome"
The stay was what I expected.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Marilyn
"The stay."
The stay was alright. The pools were a plus if you had children with you. The room I reserved was not pictured on the site, as it was when I arrived. I was very disappointed that the room wasn't as nice as I thought it was going to be. The room wasn't nice enough for the price I paid to stay there. I was very disappointed.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Quickie!"
Booked in a hurry on Hotels.com and it filled the bill. Not a luxury hotel, but was clean and the staff was efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend for a one nighter or weekend. Easy in and out parking also.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
anthony
"Loved my stay"
The check-in staff was helpful, the room was the cleanest I've ever stayed in and the pools were amazing.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Tammy
"Really Rested and Relaxed"
It was very relaxing
3 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Terry
It was an overnight busines trip. Staff were pleasant. It was a nice quiet stay
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"quality of service"
It was really nice the pool area was fabulous.some pans was missing
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Rooms need to be updated and cleaned better...the box spring covering was nasty!! Plus found out that since I booked through a 3rd party had to put down a 100.00 deposit (although I would get it back) I still was NOT informed of this.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Excellent stay, clean room, great pools, great service, great price! Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015