All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4545, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"weekend stay"
second time staying here, nice, get at least ocean view so you don't have view of roof and air conditioner units or cover of indoor pool
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
otis
Part of the staff was very rude, others went out of their way to help you...room was nice enough..
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
sandra
"Ok."
Nice looking hotel. But all the front desk staff have a bad attitude.
Maira
The hotel was lobby was beautiful, the hallway was dirty and ran down, the building looked old and ran down, the pool water was dirty and murky. The room was ok except for the dirty smell in the bathroom. Overall, I would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"I'll NEVER stay here again."
We waited forever for the room to be made, no phone calls and had to visit front desk several times. The smell in the hallway was nasty and smelled like rotten feet smell. The room staff who cleaned out room was very nice. Need more people like that on the staff. The many pools they had were all nasty.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
hemal
"not terribly impressive but price is decent"
the public areas, particularly around the pool, are quite run-down and in poor repair. some of the hallways of the outdoor portion of the hotel rooms are a bit smelly. however, the prce is decent for an oceanfront hotel and the private accomodations are acceptable.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Ok for last minute beach trip"
Good weekend trip overall
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
I took my granddaughter to enjoy a beach front hotel. She had a great time We were close to The amusement and the water park. We were in walking distance. The hotel restaurant food was good and very reasonable. We also saw a magic show. The only problem was unsupervised kids pulled fire alarm three times in the first night severe there which was not good I would suggest cameras and guards to handle such problems as these.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Darlene
"Nice view of the ocean from room"
We spent one night here traveling back to Savannah from North Carolina. Ocean view was nice with balcony and even had 'fridge & microwave, plates, silverware. Would be a nice place to stay for a few days & enjoy the beach which is right on property.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
"Weekend trip"
Great hotel
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
My children and I really enjoyed the 17 pools and the view of the beach..
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
meosha
"Satisfied"
We have (4) kids ranging in age between 8-16. They were all satisfied with the beach, different pools, lazy rivers and the splash park. The rooms were clean & stocked with adequate linens. Parking was never a problem. Starbucks on site was great!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
This place is old. They used water based paint on top of the old oil based paint.....so all the paint in the hallways is peeling. The other resorts nearby all look new. This place sticks out like a sore thumb. I needed another night in Myrtle Beach and this place quoted me over $200. I found another place for half the price and it was beautiful. Never stay here.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
karl
"The Walmart Inn"
If you actually enjoy shopping at Walmart, this is the hotel for you. It is tacky, dirty, and loud. Don't let the lobby fool you. It is the only clean place in the building.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"great family stay"
Great
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
landmark is old, they need to keep up with the building up-keep.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Dinh
"much needed Me time"
I enjoyed my stay at the Landmark . It was very relaxing . The only two things I would say is that is the person cleaning my room was very friendly however could have done better with cleaning the room. I think there are some details she could have payed for attention. I didn't care for the set up of the rooms. when you walk in the beds are there , you walked through the kitchen area and then the sitting area where the balcony is. I prefer to wake up and be able to roll over and see the beach. Overall it was a fantastic stay.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Awful one night stay. Mattress awful, floor soaking wet and the front desk was rude. Glad I was only their for one night.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Lesley
"Landmark resort stay"
First off this was my first time in myrtle beach we got to the hotel and there was a long line to check in only 2 people working after driving 8hrs to get there the last thing I wanted to do was stand in line.when we went in the room the bed was not made up seems like house keeping forgot to make up the beds after inspecting the pads that go over the matress I noticed there were stains on it seems like it hasn't been washed in a week. The only good thing about this hotel is the pools they have several indoor and outdoor ones for kids and adults and a water park for kids also the food got my son sick twice on two seperate occasions.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Edward
"OLD, DIRTY,SMELLY,AND COCKROACH INFESTED!"
Hotel was very rundown and the halls,elevators and stairways smelled disgusting.Front desk staff was not helpful or friendly at all!Pool area nothing like the pictures. Water in the lazy river was murky.The scariest thing about this place is the COCKROACHES!!YUCK!!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
A and J
The hotel was ok but a little pricey for what you get. The hotel needs to be updated and it's a bit challenging to navigate through the hotel to parking deck with the slow elevators. I'm used to Hilton properties which may have spoiled me.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Brilliant!"
Loved it! Had so much fun and they had all these activities for the kids that they had outlined in a program. In case you missed that announcement they'd go around announcing for kids to come play. Enjoyed the fire show by the pool. It was just an overall excellent experience!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Delia
We just did an overnight. 3 adults and 2 children. I did like the bathroom set up with 2 1/2 baths with shower in middle. Wish we had more time to enjoy the beach since hotel is right on beach. Great ocean view from our balcony.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Room could use a few updates - ceiling was peeling. Only 1 room key worked. No real harsh complaints about stay, so would possibly consider staying again
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Accommodations were okay"
The room was not as spacious as the pictures showed. Kitchen was clean and nice. Hair from past guests were on the sheets of all 3 beds. I was on 8th floor and a friend of the family on the 6th floor room was more spacious. I was not pleased with the space and evidence of hair where we slept. The walking area to the room on the outside smelled real bad. The cleaning employees were ver nice. I was not pleased with the spaciousness of the room and bathroom.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Carla
"nice Family getaway"
The room is a lil dated but overall VERY clean and the beds, especially the pull down was extremely comfy! The pools and lazy rivers are hard to beat. Internet is just horrible. I could argue as a Family trip that shouldn't matter, BUT...with family and friends wanting pics it would be nice if it worked now and then because it was either VERY slow or wouldn't stay connected. Overall would DEFINITELY stay here again tho.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"First time at Landmark Resort"
We stayed for 3 nights and the hotel was awesome. My only complaint is that the elevators took forever and weren't air conditioned. But overall it was a great experience for my family. It was close enough to everything that it didn't take us forever to get anywhere. Room service was very quick and efficient. My kids really loved all the pools and lazy rivers!
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Tifney
"Landmark stay is...ok!"
Loved the service I received at the Gazeebo restaurant. Room was clean; bed condition was good; television only displayed an analog resolution, which doesn't meet today's digital high-def standard. The young man who checked me in this hotel seemed distant; didn't ever look me in the eye during the entire process, but we all have "off" days. Other front desk personnel were jovial, displayed a very pleasant attitude, and we're very helpful.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Joseth J
"Great Hotel - questionable guests"
Incredible potential at this aging hotel. The indoor pools were a god-send during the daily afternoon thunderstorms. The hotel staff was very friendly, and made our stay enjoyable. Howerver - be prepared for an interesting group of guests. #1 - If you are going to get in a pool and you know you shed hair - please shower before you get in - nobody wants to swim in your filth. #2 - As a former smoker - I understand the desire to smoke in public. But right next to the pool, and ashing in the pool - that is bold. #3 If you bring your cooler to the beach / pool / common use area - have the decency to clean up your beer cans, capri sun bags, and food trash. Again not a bash on the hotel - but on the other guests.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Mediocre"
I visited this hotel for one night as I was in the area and wanted a short beach trip. I found this hotel and it seemed like it would be a good fit for one night and I would be able to see the ocean from a balcony attached to the room. When I first arrived, it was shortly after the scheduled check-in time had begun and it was PACKED. There were people everywhere (which I expect from a resort of this size) and it took about 15 minutes just to get to the counter to check in. Check in went smoothly and the directions given were helpful to get to my room. To get to the ocean side of the hotel from the walkway (there's a parking garage just for hotel guests) is quite a trek. The hallways are dimly lit and grungy. I finally made it to my room and was satisfied. Everything seemed to be clean and it was a decent size. The view of the ocean is the best part, and I was right above the outdoor lazy river, so I could enjoy that as well. For the most part, not a bad stay, but I would have rather spent a little more to get a better hotel.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Crowded, noisy, old and not updated"
Stopped at Landmark for a night. Hotel was very popular. It was full of vacationers but if you're not a family with noisy kids I'd look elsewhere. Hotel seems like it hasn't had updates in decades. Bed was uneven. Room was pretty clean and the AC worked fine but the whole thing felt really cheap and old. Just had an overrun feel to the whole place. I'll never be back.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
kurt
If you can get a good deal on price, ocean front is worth it. So many different pool access. People are nice.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Nice place with a lot of fun activities for the whole family.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Stacey
staff very helpful Amber was great
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Birthday week"
Went there for work but took my wife with me since it was her birthday week. She had a wonderful time in the hotel. They can better a little the beach portion of it as far as grass but everything else was good
4 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Would have rather slept in my car !!!!!"
Hotel stunk. Floors were nasty. Pools were disgusting. Would not recommend even as a last resort.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Tracey
"Crowded!"
The room was nice and clean. Quite small and the beds were very hard. The hotel was extremely large and so there was always long waits for hotels. The pools were crowded and the restaurants were not very good. It was extremely crowded. It was nice to have the parking garage and the put put golf. Overall not bad, but I would more than likely not return.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Good get-away"
It was a nice place to stay, we love the location.
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Johnny
every thing was wonderful, the air conditioner made a little bit to much noise, didn't sleep well. but all in all it was great
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
iris
"It was very clean and all the staff were nice."
My family was on vacation.Everyone enjoyed theirselves.I was would stay here anytime.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
joy
It was real nice.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice variety"
They had something for everybody. Really relaxing!!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Felicia
"The Bedbug stay!"
I stayed there for three days. The first night was good but the second night we found a bedbug in our room. My wife stayed up most of the the night because of it. They moved us to another room the next night which was fine. The staff did a good job of trying to accommodate us. The said that they would reimburse us for one night. Now they are saying that we must call expedita to get our money back. Who is suppose to pay us back?
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
stanley
"Great place, didn't want to leave."
I have to say I've stay several different hotels around Myrtle Beach & Landmark has to be my Favorite! Friendly staff, clean rooms etc... Security guards walk around the halls & out in the parking deck. I honestly didn't want to leave.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Excellent
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Jimmy
Family loved it location was great. Best vacation ever.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Hotel amenties"
The frig. stopped working the first night, maintenance came and repaired it. But it was very noisy. Luggage carts are hard to find. One of the two elevators wasn't working the first we arrived. But it was repaired later that day.
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Can't wait to go back"
I traveled with my mom and my son (10). We all really enjoyed our stay. My son was always entertained with the kid games. And my mom in the lazy river. Definitely will be going back.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
sabrina
"Grandkids Annual Trip"
We stayed for only a day...was a nice stay
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Gregory
The hotel was great. Rooms were clean and cool when we got there. The staff was pleasent. The only problem was some of the other guests were a bit rowdy.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015