All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4545, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel and services"
We got there early and were able to do an early check in. We waited at the pool until the room was ready for us. The pools were clean and they are always restocking the towels. They had a DJ at the pool and it was really nice kids and adults having fun. the service at the bar was great. They have a Starbucks at the lobby. Also they have magic shows during the weekend and it was really nice. The mini golf course was included with the reservation is right in front of the hotel. Not much going on around the hotel but they sure now how to keep their guests occupied and having fun. To get to piers and the amusement kingdom is like a 30 minute walk, i don't recommend walking since you pass by some shady looking streets (we did it once, and then we decided to get a taxi). Really nice room, comfortable bed, clean and organized. Great hotel, and staff will definitely recommend this place.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"MB 2015"
stay was enjoyable, I received what I expected, and guest services were helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great hotel and service for the money."
Got a great price and really enjoyed the stay. The hotel is old but it is enormous and clean. The restaurant had good food and drinks. Great service. Lots of pools and spas all heated with plenty of towel. Room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again next year for the car show.
4 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Greg
"Nice Hotel Resort, plenty of fun things to do! A+"
It was very nice here! My new boyfriend and I wanted a little overnight trip, so we stayed here. Loved the place and will go back. Very clean, close to everything, ocean front, heated swimming pools, the works! We were very pleased with our stay. The pool areas were low on towels for some reason. I didn't understand that because we stayed in March, so?!? What the heck do they do in the busy summer months with all those swimmers? Overall is was fantastic. I really enjoyed my stay here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"A Great Family Friendly Hotel"
Very impressed with this resort. Very friendly staff! Very clean and modern rooms. We did wish that out "courtyard" view did not consist of rooftop exhaust fans and air conditioning units.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Joshua
"Awesome"
The stay was what I expected.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Marilyn
"The stay."
The stay was alright. The pools were a plus if you had children with you. The room I reserved was not pictured on the site, as it was when I arrived. I was very disappointed that the room wasn't as nice as I thought it was going to be. The room wasn't nice enough for the price I paid to stay there. I was very disappointed.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Quickie!"
Booked in a hurry on Hotels.com and it filled the bill. Not a luxury hotel, but was clean and the staff was efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend for a one nighter or weekend. Easy in and out parking also.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
anthony
"Loved my stay"
The check-in staff was helpful, the room was the cleanest I've ever stayed in and the pools were amazing.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Tammy
"Really Rested and Relaxed"
It was very relaxing
3 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Terry
"quality of service"
It was really nice the pool area was fabulous.some pans was missing
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Excellent stay, clean room, great pools, great service, great price! Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Very nice room, came with a lot of convenient items...including dishes and silverware, which I was not expecting. Very clean room, nice private balcony (altho my view was of the top of the roof in the middle)...Did not use breakfast or restaurants though. Pool area was awesome, many different areas to hang in. Nice staff. Would definitely stay again. Great price as well.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Erin
"Famy New Years Vacation"
Staff and room was real nice
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"cold water cold room"
Nice room, heating system was bad, very slow getting warm, the shower water was cold in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
No available luggage carts at check in or check out. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
The front desk staff and service was exceptional. The hotel and room were clean. Housekeeping staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2014
Teresa
"Nice."
It was good. My kids had a blast in the heated lazy river and the staff is very friendly.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
felicia
"landmark"
overall good
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Always accommodating and pleasant staff."
Courteous staff and flexible with early check in and parking. Great value for the price.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Get Away"
I have stayed here before. Good value for the price. Very quiet.Will stay here again.
4 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Not just a place to stay its a Landmark !!"
Friends of ours own a couple units here so as always our stay was pleasurable thanks for all
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Awesome"
Excellent
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Jerry
"Super nice facility."
The room was very nice, laid out very well, and everything was exceptionally clean. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a great experience.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Cliff
"Honeymoon"
My husband and I absolutely loved Landmark.
6 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Kalli
"it was nice and close to the beach."
The baby's pool were cold.The mini golf was good.the curtains in the living rooms and rooms need replacing.The refrigerator was leaking. toaster was broken.bugs in the room.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Carl
We had a wonderful view of the rising full moon over the ocean & a beautiful view of the sun rising every morning. It was unbelievably beautiful. Weather was perfect & warm.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Sandy
Had no problems checking in or out.Great beach location.Close enough to everything to not be inconvient.The housekeeping service was really good.Have no complaints and would stay there again.
7 night trip Oct 2, 2014
David C
"Landmark Stay September 2014"
Arrived atound 4pm, $100 deposit (which will get refunded upon checkout) right at check in because we booked on hotels.com and not their own website. Room was clean upon arrival, bed were semi confortable and we had a balcony. The only conplaints I had was the room had carpets so they were a little stained and the balcony had a view of others rooms and not the ocean. Good room for what I paid for. I should add that the staff was very courtious.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Katie
"warning"
$50 charge was added by hotel a few days after reservation was made will not use hotels .com again.this is the second time in a row this has happened
5 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Drake
"Great ocean views"
I really enjoyed my stay. It was my first time staying at the Landmark and I was very pleased with the room. I have been to Myrtle Beach many times and always stay in the south ocean blvd area due to the proximity to the airport and ease of traveling in the area.
4 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Close to family kingdom and the pier!"
Nice hotel and great location! All staff was very friendly! Great food, fun, and drinks!
4 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Kat
"Beds"
The beds were the worst I have slept on in a long time.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Greg
"Room ok. Awful service."
Went to beach with my disabled husband and our 1 year old. Of course we has a play pen and tons of stuff. There was No way we could get our stuff to room without a luggage cart. Man at front desk was very rude about it. After being brushed off and riding around and walking halls for almost an hour looking for a cart with my child crying, I finally told them I was going to need a refund if they could not help me find a cart. The guy who had previously been very rude to me produced one immediately after telling me there were none. Room was ok. Good for price. Upon leaving ran into same cart issue. Actually had a security guard run to get a cart before my husband could reach it and then refuse to let my husband have it. My hubby had been walking around for an hour looking for a cart while I packed the room and got the baby ready. The security guard said he was helping two ladies who were waiting in lobby. My husband explained our situation and the guard was very hateful to him. We were told there was no wait list and no way to get someone to help us find a cart. Finally hubby found one. On way to car passed lots of people looking for carts and complaining. The carts are one thing. But knowing that the front desk man, the security guard and the manager I called were all rude and not helpful is another. I won't stay somewhere where the employees are going to treat us rudely and basically work against us.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Perfect"
The only place I will stay when in Myrtle Beach
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Rene
Very good
4 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Coy
"Very nice hotel, and a great price."
My wife and I went down to Myrtle Beach for your 5 year anniversary, and chose the Landmark based on the recommendation of family members. The only possible complaint came from my wife who thought the beds were a bit too firm for her taste. Other than that we absolutely loved the hotel. It was clean, well staffed with attentive friendly people, and worth the money. I see myself staying there again.
4 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
Lou
"Economical weekend"
Our stay at the Landmark hotel was just "OK". The check in staff on Thursday Sept 11th, 2014 was very nice and offered a lot of hotel information. That was actually the best part. When we got to our room we had inside rooms and not beachfront, beach view as we booked. When we inquired they were all booked. Our in-room safe worked sporadically. I called maintenance "twice". And then the hot water did not work on Sunday Morning!!! The check out staff on Sunday , Sept. 12th seemed very uninterested in my comments. This was the first time that a hotel staffer did not ask;" how was your stay". We enjoyed our stay at the beach and parking/ Everything else was just "OK". You get what you pay for and this was a pretty cheap room!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
ED
"Ocean front this perfect!"
Excellent place to stay.enjoyed every minute we were here.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Quiet but close to everything"
I had an enjoyable stay. Rooms are clean but could use some updating. I prefer to stay at this end of Ocean Blvd. as it is quiet and away from the main attaractions but close enough to enjoy when you want to. The resturants are all excellent. Breakfast buffet is very nice and the pool side eats are very good. Great fries!
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Needs a facelift"
Older hotel close to the airport and on the beach. Parking was good and check-in staff were excellent. The room itself definitely needed a facelift! Older bedding, torn vinyl on the chair seats, and wallpaper starting to lift. Workers greeted you and when we asked for early room servicing, they were happy to accommodate. The real issue was in packing up to leave, we found lots of prior guest items under the edge of the bed box....could be a great place again with some deep cleaning and updated finishing.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
chris
"close to beach"
The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Will stay again
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
"One of the best hotel on the beach"
I love it, the fact that it was rite on the Ocean was really great. Will recommend to anyone who planes to go to Myrtle Beach in future.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Muhammad Jamil
"close to beach-plenty of pools and hot tubs"
The hotel was nice. Half of the hotel was newly renovated which we were lucky enough to stay in this part, the other half hasn't been renovated which is unfortunate if those are the rooms you stay in. But it was right on the beach, beautiful. There are indoor and outdoor pools. The restaurant was delicious, plenty of snack bars and the buffet was good too. In a quiet area but a super short drive to the cute boardwalk and shops.
8 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Jenna
"dated hotel"
The hotel is dated but in a very good location. I really didn't stay in my room except to sleep but the room was more than adequate. The pool was good and food wasn't bad there. For the price it wasn't a bad overall deal and I would recommend it. It's not the prettiest place but was clean.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Luis
"Very good"
Nice for an older place
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Gwen
"Nice hotel, direct access to beach"
Me and my girlfriend stayed 4 nights at Landmark Inn. Overall experience was very good. Parking garage was a long walk to hotel room but that was only downfall. Otherwise the room, hotel, and staff were overall very pleasing.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"MB Experience"
Loved the room with its full kitchen and fantastic view of the beach from the balcony. Just a short walk to many restaurants and family amusement parks. .
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
City Girl
"Decent oceanfront hotel"
Overall the hotel was really nice. A lot of pools and attractions in the hotel like Starbucks and the pool bars. The rooms was nice but I did find a bug on my last day and the cleaning crew did half jobs during the week.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"the amenities and beach is very nice"
we had a great time, but the room was dirty. the amenities of the beach and pools were very nice..staff was courtious..had a bad time in the restaurant..waitress was not professional as she couldn,t bring the correct order after 25 minutes and couldn,t remember which of the 2 sodas was a diet as only one was
Other trip Aug 28, 2014