All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4545, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Money hungry"
Lobby was best looking thing in hotel, the room was clean but needs upgrading badf. They had the nerve to ask for $100.00 cash dep. no credit card as if there was anything in room you wanted, towels could not cost no more than 3 or 4 dollars each.
6 night business trip May 3, 2015
shirley
Great all around stay.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Mason getaway!"
We had a great time. Hotel staff was very good. We have stayed 2 times in a month . Great friendly service every time. We will be going back again. It rained but the kids had plenty to do there indoors. We rate it highly.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
lesa
"Easter Break for Mom & Dad"
Resort has about everything. Check-in seemed very long (waited about an hour in line after I was able to find a park) and not well organized. After check-in every interface with staff was outstanding.
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Ok"
Older hotel. Smells like dirty feet in hallways. Room was ok. Standard hotel room.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"why the change?"
Are family has stayed at landmarks for over 10 years. This year was different as we were not allowed to use AAA or aarp discounts as we have in the past and was actually told it waould cost more for the room if we did use them. What??? Most of the hot tubs were not working properly or not working at all. We were told that they were preparing N.Y. people to be on spring break! We're from N.Y. Our request for 'how was our stay' survey were denied. Too bad as it was a nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Over all good"
The hotel is nice but there was construction going on outside our window so that was definitely a downfall. My husband was back from Afghanistan for a few days and we chose that resort so we were a little disappointed about all the noise.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
lanell
"sad"
Didn't have the appliances we needed
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Alice
"The Place To Stay!!!"
simpky the BEST! Me and my family enjoyed this hotel. So many amenities and the staff were A+. Plan to go back in August for an entire week!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
DeCarlos
"was ok"
bed was hard as a rock, fridge was making clunking sounds all night, asked for two pillows at 8pm got 1 pillow at 1am
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
tiffany
"Overall Satisfied!"
Location is key for this hotel, just 1.7 miles from Myrtle Beach boardwalk. This hotel has multiple swimming pools including indoor and hot water pool. I wish bed could have been little more comfortable. We booked ocean view room but balcony opens diagonally toward ocean. It may make you feel cheated. Anyways, most of the time we were outside so not much issue for us. I'm overall satisfied what I paid for. One additional note we paid $72 for 2 rooms 2 night but hotel.com charged additional $148.94 as Tax recovery charges which is 51.71% of actual booking amount.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Landmark hotel stay"
Nice room, for the price I have stayed in better rooms. The bathroom towels although clean had a very bad mildew smell. Ryan who brought us room service was excellent even though he had to go back to the restaurant several times because they didn't get our order right, but once we got our order the food was very good.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Needs attention"
Poor cleanliness, facility in need of repair, routine maintenance.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Pleasant Vacation"
I took 2 of my sons on a short vacation for a few days. We had stayed at the landmark Resort last July and had a pleasant experience. I chose the landmark again for this reason. The resort is very clean and the employees are friendly and helpful. We plan on returning very soon!
4 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Arvie
"Great Hotel!"
Last minute pick and couldnt have picked a better hotel. Lots of pools, very clean hotel, wonderful staff.
7 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
michelle
"Hotel Review"
Nice hotel for a quick trip to the beach, good location. Room size was good, really no complaints besides the Jacuzzi's not being hot. Food was great, parking was free. Another thing they do not tell you until arrival, is a $100 security deposit you must put down prior to checking in however you do get back during checkout. Also received a parking ticket for parking in the wrong parking area, that the hotel did not refund. Overall, good stay for the price.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Happy Anniversary"
On the beach but with plenty of pool activities indoors. Could eat every meal without leaving the hotel and having the parking deck with a walkway to the resort was great!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Keith
"birthday Retreat"
I really like the location of the hotel. I really like the idea of the breakfast buffet. The food was excellent. I really can't sat as much for the waitress that was assigned to to my table. She wasn't very friendly. She seemed as though she didn't want to be there.birath
3 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Paulette
"Hotel is in the beach and tats about it."
Hotel is right on the beach and that's where it ends. Parking is easy, staff friendly but the building is dated and poorly decorated. Room was terrible layout and didn't have a suite feel as named. Couch looked like something on the side of the road with a free sign. Living room was near balcony and not bedroom but had to walk through the bedroom to get to living room. Would never stay here again or recommend to others.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Joshua
"Purse stolen... Staff could care less..."
Located in the ghetto... Broken down, gang lived in hotel next door... Not a safe area... Purse stolen at pool... Staff unhelpful.. Don't stay here... Breakers Resort was nice and safe... Go there.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
erin
"Mini vacation"
Was my first stay and I was not disappointed at all! I really enjoyed my time at Landmark...I will be returning soon!!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Asia
"Adams, ny"
Just overall bad stay we got quoted one price and charged 300 more dollars.. Had to call housekeeping everyday to come clean our room our carpets were gross ruining our socks
8 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
jennifer
"On the beach with large indoor/outdoor pool area"
Older hotel, but great location by the beach with lots of indoor and outdoor pools & hot tubs. The pool area could have been cleaner, and there were only towels at the pool one day out of three, but our room was clean and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Debbie
"Best hotel"
We came down for a death in family and everyone all staff were so humble and helped us and made our stay easy
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Spring Break Hotel"
Great weekend spring break hotel. Executive suite was very nice. Great View on 7th floor. Good location to other attractions. Beach and pool were nice.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Staff was very friendly. The Ocean Front View was nice. Many people were in the hotel. The breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. The elliptical machine in the Fitness Center was the best I have ever used!!! Great ammenities and conveniently located. I was able to do what I wanted and when I didn't want to, I could relax in my room.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Smelly and Roaches"
This was the 3rd and last time I will stay here. The room was smelly, like a wet dog and my wife and I killed 2 roaches.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great deal for the price"
Was a nice trip after reading some of the negative reviews were a little worried but we did not experience any of the negative reviews that had been posted in past
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Location is good and staff was very friendly but for the money it's not really worth it
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Scotty
"I will try another place next time"
Terrible food
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
KEVIN
"there is better"
This is just your average hotel with really bad service.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
robert
"Family Friendly"
Our room was very clean and we loved being able to walk out of the hotel and straight onto the beach. Very family friendly and oriented.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nathan
"A little get away"
Loved Landmark! Will go back. Employees were wonderful
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Birthday get away for Wife!!!!!!!!!!!"
Over all nice stay. I think we were room 710. The light beside the TV did not work. Everything else was great. Great staff at the counter when we arrived.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach and lots of activiti"
Hotel is right on the beach with its own parking garage. Lots of pools and spas. Close to a variety of activities.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Nicole
"Great place for the price"
The room was nice, we had a ocean front balcony that was awesome! I would stay here again
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
jerri
"GREAT!!! I love everything about it"
GREAT Nice location and great amenities. Friendly staff. Plenty of pools. Pool area wI'll be better once other pool renovations are done.
Alicia
There were many kids running around the hotel and pool areas unchaperoned.
"Pretty Decent"
We only stayed one night but the hotel was pretty typical of Myrtle Beach. Its a large hotel resort with a lot of rooms. There were a lot of people staying there at the time so the elevator was a little slow but typical with the amount of people in the hotel. The room was decorated very nice. The room was clean except for the coffee maker which the guest are responsible for cleaning he dishes so that's probably why it wasn't clean. I was pretty pleased with the room and the hotel over all. The staff was nice. The pool area didn't have any towels left but like I said the hotel was pretty full with people. Overall its pretty decent.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Had fun, lots of things for the kids to keep busy.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Enjoyed it all, had a lot of pools to choose from, the room was clean the bathroom could have Ben a little bigger, the TV channels was bad, good location, would good back again
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great hotel on the beach"
Enjoyed a 2 night stay at the Landmark. We were on the north side of the tower with a balcony and good ocean view from 12th floor. Rooms were updated and very clean. Staff was nice. The only reason I gave them a lower rating was check-in. We arrived near 7:00 and they only had one person checking people in. It took approximately 25 minutes to get checked in. BEWARE: because we booked through Expedia, they wanted a $100 deposit. I was told at checkout that they had already refunded the amount, but there were several people in line before us who said they were not aware they would need to leave a deposit.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
R
"okay hotel, don't forget to get oceanfront"
The hotels inside condition was good but the exterior was just ok. We had a good experience tho compared to SEA MIST (never stay there) which is a block down!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Beach Lover
We had a very nice view and the room was clean and comfortable. They had all necessary kitchen items also in the room.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Very nice hotel i really enjoyed my stay."
I really enjoyed my stay. The bar staff was very pleasant. If I needed anything it was just a call away. The rooms was very clean. I would very much so stay here again on my next trip To The beach!!!!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
miss E
"Right on the beach. Beds were like bricks and tiny"
The table in the room needed to be a computer work center. NO OUTLETS where the table was pre-positioned. Room needs about 20 more outlets. Hell, the CLOSET had an outlet. What idiot thought that up? TV/CABLE-Lower channels (Number 2, 3...etc) all grainey and snowy.Had sound but barely able to make out picture. Middle channels better but still grainey. Higher channels ok but NOT HD quality, so still grainey. Bathroom NEEDS a vent fan for steam from shower and smell of folks doing their business.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great hotel and services"
We got there early and were able to do an early check in. We waited at the pool until the room was ready for us. The pools were clean and they are always restocking the towels. They had a DJ at the pool and it was really nice kids and adults having fun. the service at the bar was great. They have a Starbucks at the lobby. Also they have magic shows during the weekend and it was really nice. The mini golf course was included with the reservation is right in front of the hotel. Not much going on around the hotel but they sure now how to keep their guests occupied and having fun. To get to piers and the amusement kingdom is like a 30 minute walk, i don't recommend walking since you pass by some shady looking streets (we did it once, and then we decided to get a taxi). Really nice room, comfortable bed, clean and organized. Great hotel, and staff will definitely recommend this place.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Close to beach that is all that was good about it"
The beds where uncomfortable. The hotel staff was rude, did not get the room I paid for and in a very loud and busy area. Would not recommend for people with small children.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great hotel on the strip"
I took my younger sister to Myrtle Beach for her spring break. When I got to the Landmark, there was a line to check in and things were a little backed up due to the clerk training a new employee. Even though it was a long line and things were moving slowly, the clerk was trying her best to make sure everyone was taken care of. She was very friendly and extremely professional. The room was great!! The beds were SO comfy and the bathroom was extremely clean. I was very pleased with the pools and hot tub area. Overall, it was a fantastic trip and I'll definitely be coming back!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Loved my stay"
We stayed here for our anniversary and enjoyed every minute of it. The food was great, the hotel staff was very friendly, and the room was just perfect.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015