All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4545, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"overall a good experience"
The only two things I was concerned of was the beds been to hard and the microwave too noise.
3 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Disappointed."
The bathtub was dirty and clogged. Informed the manager, who sent a repair person who removed the stopper and sat it on the tub. My family could not take a bath, only showers. The washer in the kitchen faucet fell causing hot water to be splashed everywhere. The living room furniture was just filthy, we had to put flat sheets on the couch and chair. The dinner room table chair had a BIG burnt hole in it. We asked the front desk for a blanket, we never received a blanket for the bed in the living room.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Laverne Godfrey
"Aged but still decent"
Decent place. Room carpet, furniture and paint has seen better days. But room was clean and fairly quiet. Hotel staff are the best, from check on to room cleaners to check out. I would consider returning.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Ok Place for Vacation"
It took 30 minutes to get checked in. They expect a $100 deposit at check in. The garage is tight. Our room, while clean, seemed dated and the air conditioner never really cooled the room to our liking. The on-site putt putt was a hit with our 5 year old, as well as the game room and the pools. We liked the proximity to the beach. We walked to Hungry Howies pizza for supper. Next time I will pay more to stay at Compass Cove.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"SC experience"
The room was very clean . However the Hallway has a disgusting odor and very small, the elevators are filthy . They need to restore the hotel because it looks old.The bar was great but too small. I love it the indoor pool area, that was my favorite to stay.The breakfast and the dining area was good. Also I enjoyed at SC because i am a beach lover. If you don't like crowded area, don't stay at the Landmark Hotel. The hotel is okay , just Hallways that need to get restore and clean up , as well as the elevators.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
arianne
"best hotel experience ever"
i loved my stay the hotel met all my needs.
4 night trip May 21, 2015
Anna
"NEVER AGAIN"
Did not realize that I wasn't going to be able to move while I was there!!! Bike week Memorial Day weekend is a JOKE!!!! To much drauma from others
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Terrible!"
Absolutely terrible! We had high hopes for our weekend away and it was ruined by this hotel. It as so bad we checked out early and went to a different resort. The fire alarm went off multiple times during the night. The pools were disgustingly dirty. The elevators had trash on the ground. The non smoking floor had smokers in the hallway. The only positive was the wait staff at the sit down restaurant, our food took forever to come out however. We will not be back! We put a call into the manager and he never returned our call. The front desk staff was less then helpful with any question/concern that arose. Thank goodness for Hotels.com and their friendly customer service reps they helped us get out money back and found an amazing resort to stay at for the rest of the weekend.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Bike Week"
Great stay! My boyfriend and I arrived in Myrtle Beach about 10pm and was not able to get in the resort parking lot until 3am. Yessss very upset due to the bike week traffic. But once we checked in everything else was good. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean, the bed wasn't as soft as it could have been but it was on. I didn't like the room balcony view wasn't the best, you look out at the pool cover. Would have liked a better view. And we really enjoyed the late checkout we really needed that. But overall everything was good.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Danielle
"LANDMARK YOUR THE BEST!"
Absolutely met our needs! We have stayed at several different hotels looking for that perfect one and we finally found it! The only complaint I had was having to come home! We will definitely be back!
4 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Mini Vacation"
Enjoyed our stay very much. Rate hotel on upper medium level and would stay again, but wished we had gotten room facing ocean instead I side view. Personal was very kind.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
CATHERINE R
"Good but not so good"
Not a bad place to stay but my husband was uncomfortable with the smell of marajuana in the hallway.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"nooice, bro"
Good stuff.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"First time to Myrtle Beach - Impressed"
Great short getaway! Will definately be back.. All the amenities one needs on site or short walk to boardwalk. Room clean with great view, staff friendly..
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Lori
"Nice hotel. Ocean view was great!"
Short two day stay but very relaxing! View from our balcony was very nice! Would stay there again. We rented three rooms , one of the three had just been remodeled and the other two were a bit outdated. Overall it is a nice place to stay!
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Don't think I will stay there again"
The hot tubs were not hot and they never had towels in the pool area and you had to wait forever for an elevator.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"landmark"
only issue is no towels at pool when we went to use hottub
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Katherine
"No big problems"
My daughters and I stayed for the weekend in May and had an awesome time. The beach was nice, could have been cleaner but we enjoyed our time. Loved having all the gift shops within 1-5 miles from the hotel. The parking garage was a little annoying, it should have 1 way lanes for easier access the parking spaces.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Tina
"1st family trip to Myrtle Beach"
We came to the beach for the weekend and had a blast at the Landmark. The indoor pool and lazy river was so much fun we only made it to the outdoor pool once. Our only regret was not staying longer. But we will be back soon.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Bike week trip"
Check in was a little slow only one person was working the desk and it was very busy. Other than that great room. Great staff. Construction going on. Will be really nice when complete.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Olivier
"Rally bound"
This is the third year we have stayed here. The front desk attendant was wonderfull and the rooms are in great condition.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Jamie
"ehhh"
You can tell the Hotel needs alot of TLC..
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Janneth
"nice location close to everything"
had a one night stay, for mother-day rooms were ready one hour early, only thing had a problem with was old school tv.
Other trip May 14, 2015
mr. doug
"The stay was just... OK..."
Stay was fine.. hotel in general is alittle dirty. Room quality and cleanliness was suprisingly good! One of our biggest problems was trying to find a buggy to carry our stuff in and out of the resort.. There are a few and youre lucky to get your hands on one! Trying to find your way from the parking garage to your room is very confusing and tiring. Not very friendly employess at all.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Teresa
"Money hungry"
Lobby was best looking thing in hotel, the room was clean but needs upgrading badf. They had the nerve to ask for $100.00 cash dep. no credit card as if there was anything in room you wanted, towels could not cost no more than 3 or 4 dollars each.
6 night business trip May 3, 2015
shirley
Great all around stay.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Mason getaway!"
We had a great time. Hotel staff was very good. We have stayed 2 times in a month . Great friendly service every time. We will be going back again. It rained but the kids had plenty to do there indoors. We rate it highly.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
lesa
"Easter Break for Mom & Dad"
Resort has about everything. Check-in seemed very long (waited about an hour in line after I was able to find a park) and not well organized. After check-in every interface with staff was outstanding.
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Ok"
Older hotel. Smells like dirty feet in hallways. Room was ok. Standard hotel room.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"why the change?"
Are family has stayed at landmarks for over 10 years. This year was different as we were not allowed to use AAA or aarp discounts as we have in the past and was actually told it waould cost more for the room if we did use them. What??? Most of the hot tubs were not working properly or not working at all. We were told that they were preparing N.Y. people to be on spring break! We're from N.Y. Our request for 'how was our stay' survey were denied. Too bad as it was a nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Over all good"
The hotel is nice but there was construction going on outside our window so that was definitely a downfall. My husband was back from Afghanistan for a few days and we chose that resort so we were a little disappointed about all the noise.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
lanell
"sad"
Didn't have the appliances we needed
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Alice
"The Place To Stay!!!"
simpky the BEST! Me and my family enjoyed this hotel. So many amenities and the staff were A+. Plan to go back in August for an entire week!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
DeCarlos
"close to beach"
My stay was nice close to beach and ammendities but living area furniture very out dated smelled very musty and old and a person with allergies so with that being said I was sneezing and stopped on my stay. I will not be staying there again unless updated.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"was ok"
bed was hard as a rock, fridge was making clunking sounds all night, asked for two pillows at 8pm got 1 pillow at 1am
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
tiffany
"Overall Satisfied!"
Location is key for this hotel, just 1.7 miles from Myrtle Beach boardwalk. This hotel has multiple swimming pools including indoor and hot water pool. I wish bed could have been little more comfortable. We booked ocean view room but balcony opens diagonally toward ocean. It may make you feel cheated. Anyways, most of the time we were outside so not much issue for us. I'm overall satisfied what I paid for. One additional note we paid $72 for 2 rooms 2 night but hotel.com charged additional $148.94 as Tax recovery charges which is 51.71% of actual booking amount.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Landmark hotel stay"
Nice room, for the price I have stayed in better rooms. The bathroom towels although clean had a very bad mildew smell. Ryan who brought us room service was excellent even though he had to go back to the restaurant several times because they didn't get our order right, but once we got our order the food was very good.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Needs attention"
Poor cleanliness, facility in need of repair, routine maintenance.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Pleasant Vacation"
I took 2 of my sons on a short vacation for a few days. We had stayed at the landmark Resort last July and had a pleasant experience. I chose the landmark again for this reason. The resort is very clean and the employees are friendly and helpful. We plan on returning very soon!
4 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Arvie
"Great Hotel!"
Last minute pick and couldnt have picked a better hotel. Lots of pools, very clean hotel, wonderful staff.
7 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
michelle
"Hotel Review"
Nice hotel for a quick trip to the beach, good location. Room size was good, really no complaints besides the Jacuzzi's not being hot. Food was great, parking was free. Another thing they do not tell you until arrival, is a $100 security deposit you must put down prior to checking in however you do get back during checkout. Also received a parking ticket for parking in the wrong parking area, that the hotel did not refund. Overall, good stay for the price.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Happy Anniversary"
On the beach but with plenty of pool activities indoors. Could eat every meal without leaving the hotel and having the parking deck with a walkway to the resort was great!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Keith
"birthday Retreat"
I really like the location of the hotel. I really like the idea of the breakfast buffet. The food was excellent. I really can't sat as much for the waitress that was assigned to to my table. She wasn't very friendly. She seemed as though she didn't want to be there.birath
3 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Paulette
"Hotel is in the beach and tats about it."
Hotel is right on the beach and that's where it ends. Parking is easy, staff friendly but the building is dated and poorly decorated. Room was terrible layout and didn't have a suite feel as named. Couch looked like something on the side of the road with a free sign. Living room was near balcony and not bedroom but had to walk through the bedroom to get to living room. Would never stay here again or recommend to others.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Joshua
"Purse stolen... Staff could care less..."
Located in the ghetto... Broken down, gang lived in hotel next door... Not a safe area... Purse stolen at pool... Staff unhelpful.. Don't stay here... Breakers Resort was nice and safe... Go there.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
erin
"Mini vacation"
Was my first stay and I was not disappointed at all! I really enjoyed my time at Landmark...I will be returning soon!!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Asia
"Adams, ny"
Just overall bad stay we got quoted one price and charged 300 more dollars.. Had to call housekeeping everyday to come clean our room our carpets were gross ruining our socks
8 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
jennifer
"On the beach with large indoor/outdoor pool area"
Older hotel, but great location by the beach with lots of indoor and outdoor pools & hot tubs. The pool area could have been cleaner, and there were only towels at the pool one day out of three, but our room was clean and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Debbie
"Best hotel"
We came down for a death in family and everyone all staff were so humble and helped us and made our stay easy
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Spring Break Hotel"
Great weekend spring break hotel. Executive suite was very nice. Great View on 7th floor. Good location to other attractions. Beach and pool were nice.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015