All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4545, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to family kingdom and the pier!"
Nice hotel and great location! All staff was very friendly! Great food, fun, and drinks!
4 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Kat
"Beds"
The beds were the worst I have slept on in a long time.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Greg
"Room ok. Awful service."
Went to beach with my disabled husband and our 1 year old. Of course we has a play pen and tons of stuff. There was No way we could get our stuff to room without a luggage cart. Man at front desk was very rude about it. After being brushed off and riding around and walking halls for almost an hour looking for a cart with my child crying, I finally told them I was going to need a refund if they could not help me find a cart. The guy who had previously been very rude to me produced one immediately after telling me there were none. Room was ok. Good for price. Upon leaving ran into same cart issue. Actually had a security guard run to get a cart before my husband could reach it and then refuse to let my husband have it. My hubby had been walking around for an hour looking for a cart while I packed the room and got the baby ready. The security guard said he was helping two ladies who were waiting in lobby. My husband explained our situation and the guard was very hateful to him. We were told there was no wait list and no way to get someone to help us find a cart. Finally hubby found one. On way to car passed lots of people looking for carts and complaining. The carts are one thing. But knowing that the front desk man, the security guard and the manager I called were all rude and not helpful is another. I won't stay somewhere where the employees are going to treat us rudely and basically work against us.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Perfect"
The only place I will stay when in Myrtle Beach
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Rene
Very good
4 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Coy
"Very nice hotel, and a great price."
My wife and I went down to Myrtle Beach for your 5 year anniversary, and chose the Landmark based on the recommendation of family members. The only possible complaint came from my wife who thought the beds were a bit too firm for her taste. Other than that we absolutely loved the hotel. It was clean, well staffed with attentive friendly people, and worth the money. I see myself staying there again.
4 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
Lou
"Economical weekend"
Our stay at the Landmark hotel was just "OK". The check in staff on Thursday Sept 11th, 2014 was very nice and offered a lot of hotel information. That was actually the best part. When we got to our room we had inside rooms and not beachfront, beach view as we booked. When we inquired they were all booked. Our in-room safe worked sporadically. I called maintenance "twice". And then the hot water did not work on Sunday Morning!!! The check out staff on Sunday , Sept. 12th seemed very uninterested in my comments. This was the first time that a hotel staffer did not ask;" how was your stay". We enjoyed our stay at the beach and parking/ Everything else was just "OK". You get what you pay for and this was a pretty cheap room!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
ED
"Ocean front this perfect!"
Excellent place to stay.enjoyed every minute we were here.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Quiet but close to everything"
I had an enjoyable stay. Rooms are clean but could use some updating. I prefer to stay at this end of Ocean Blvd. as it is quiet and away from the main attaractions but close enough to enjoy when you want to. The resturants are all excellent. Breakfast buffet is very nice and the pool side eats are very good. Great fries!
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Needs a facelift"
Older hotel close to the airport and on the beach. Parking was good and check-in staff were excellent. The room itself definitely needed a facelift! Older bedding, torn vinyl on the chair seats, and wallpaper starting to lift. Workers greeted you and when we asked for early room servicing, they were happy to accommodate. The real issue was in packing up to leave, we found lots of prior guest items under the edge of the bed box....could be a great place again with some deep cleaning and updated finishing.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
chris
"close to beach"
The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Will stay again
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
"One of the best hotel on the beach"
I love it, the fact that it was rite on the Ocean was really great. Will recommend to anyone who planes to go to Myrtle Beach in future.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Muhammad Jamil
"close to beach-plenty of pools and hot tubs"
The hotel was nice. Half of the hotel was newly renovated which we were lucky enough to stay in this part, the other half hasn't been renovated which is unfortunate if those are the rooms you stay in. But it was right on the beach, beautiful. There are indoor and outdoor pools. The restaurant was delicious, plenty of snack bars and the buffet was good too. In a quiet area but a super short drive to the cute boardwalk and shops.
8 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Jenna
"dated hotel"
The hotel is dated but in a very good location. I really didn't stay in my room except to sleep but the room was more than adequate. The pool was good and food wasn't bad there. For the price it wasn't a bad overall deal and I would recommend it. It's not the prettiest place but was clean.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Luis
"Very good"
Nice for an older place
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Gwen
"Nice hotel, direct access to beach"
Me and my girlfriend stayed 4 nights at Landmark Inn. Overall experience was very good. Parking garage was a long walk to hotel room but that was only downfall. Otherwise the room, hotel, and staff were overall very pleasing.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"MB Experience"
Loved the room with its full kitchen and fantastic view of the beach from the balcony. Just a short walk to many restaurants and family amusement parks. .
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
City Girl
"Decent oceanfront hotel"
Overall the hotel was really nice. A lot of pools and attractions in the hotel like Starbucks and the pool bars. The rooms was nice but I did find a bug on my last day and the cleaning crew did half jobs during the week.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"the amenities and beach is very nice"
we had a great time, but the room was dirty. the amenities of the beach and pools were very nice..staff was courtious..had a bad time in the restaurant..waitress was not professional as she couldn,t bring the correct order after 25 minutes and couldn,t remember which of the 2 sodas was a diet as only one was
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
rj
"Great Amenities, Lackluster Rooms"
Room was dirty, as was most of the hotel. It appears to be mostly due to age, time has taken its toll. However, outside of the room, the resort was great! Several pools, lazy rivers, hot tubs, kiddie areas and even a mini golf course on-site! It is also right on the beachfront, which was very convenient. Called front desk to request more coffee, but they never sent it up. Check in/out was very quick - no issues there. All in all, it was a slightly above average stay, but not like WOW I love this place kind of feeling.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Gerald
"An average hotel."
My stay was O.K. Nothing fancy. Accomdations were ok.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great location. Ocean front. Clean rooms"
Room was very clean. Hallways near pool entrance were a little smelly. Elevators very slow. Overall experience was good.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Bryan
The staff was nice and friendly. The room was fresh and clean. The numerous pools were wonderful and the hotel was on the beach! What could be better?
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Myrtle Beach vacation"
Enjoyed our stay. Comfortable. Pleasant staff. Good food at the Gazebo and Latitude.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
hotel did not have enough elevators and they were not air conditioned. Also, there were not enough outside shower heads and there was always a long line waiting to use them. The stairs had the same half eaten chicken bones on them the day we arrived to the day we left.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
JWR
We had a wonderful time at the hotel. A lot of entertainment ( swimming pools, magic shows, Hawaiian dance, etc We love it!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Sandro
"Not what I expected for the price."
Expensive, smelly, needs LOTS of renovation. I actually paid for 3 nights of a hotel room that was supposedly discounted, that I thought was ocean front according to the ad on Hotels.com, but it was facing the "inner courtyard" that was actually the dirty glass covering of the indoor pools. The common areas of the hotel were smelly, the doors to the rooms were scarred and worn. I asked for a new room for the next two nights that faced the ocean. They wound up charging me full price for the standard room and $$$ extra for an upgraded 1 bedroom that angled to the beach. It was much better in amenities but the king bedroom had a damp smell that never went away our trip. The staff, all of them, were exceptionally friendly and helpful, except when it came to the charge of my rooms. Oh well. I know where NOT to go ever again and I'm scared of using online booking services since this hotel was given a rating of 4 out of 5. Really??? I could have gotten a condo for less! Learned my very expensive lesson.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Alicia Baldwin
"Nice stay at the Landmark"
Comfortable and just what we needed. Lots for the kids to do. The location was very good and the Hotel cleanliness - elevators could have been a little cleaner. However nice 4 day stay... Many many pool options...
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Annie
"Look somewhere else"
This hotel is so outdated that we nearly and should have left before checking in. The online photos look a little dated, but on arrival the site is so old, so outdated and so poorly maintained that we were startled. Rating of 2 or less would be appropriate. Its only redeeming quality was direct access to the public beach.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Mom's Review
"We enjoyed our stay at Landmark!"
We had a great time at the Landmark Resort. The kids enjoyed the many pools and hot tubs and the oceanfront view was amazing! Our suite was clean and comfortable. We plan to stay here again next year!
"Beach Birthday"
Worth the money it is aged but still decent.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Business trip turned into pleasure trip but when I purchased room with my card they rushed us out of our current room after management stated we could stay in it until our other room was clean. House keeping came in our room 4-5 times before our other room was clean. Then sent us to our other room before it was even finished being cleaned. Poor communication between staff. Poor service all around. They did not clean our bathrooms like they were supposed to. It was awful!
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"nice hotel"
will be back need to upgrade the T.V but good place to rest at
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
zeke
"Good location but disappointing condition."
Ocean front location, but room cleaniness was very poor. It would be a great hotel if better maintained.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
picoanib
"Mediocre"
To save money and because we are in the room so little, we chose a room claiming a "court yard view." The view was of the room of the indoor pool. To us, court yard implies plants and trees or something natural, not a roof.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Emily
"Hotel Review"
Not happy with the Hotel overall! The hotel seemed very dirty and the cleaning staff skimped on their daily duties except one person who had the majority of the schedule for my floor.
7 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"lots of stuff to do but in very poor shape"
We liked the golf and the pools overall. But the hotels was in very bad shape the paint chipped on walls, furniture chipped and in disrepair. Hotel floor stunk everyday of foul odor everyday. The A/c Unity was partially disconnected and the panel and tube were on the floor. The arcade was not in good shape most games did not work. The facilities need repairs and updating the restaraunts the rooms. The tiles and the furniture were dirty.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
K
"Smelly room"
When booking the room I selected a non-smoking room. When my son and I entered the room it smelled like a used ashtray. The kitchen area smelt like alcohol. Every dish I used had to be washed prior to using. The frying pan had dried egg in it. It was disgusting! We discovered old bags and tons of dust behind the Murphey bed. We enjoyed our stay after I did a little cleaning. The hotel staff was very friendly. All in all it was a good stay they just need a new cleaning staff!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Bev
"You won't regret it!!!!!!"
I am a very picky person and this was by far one of the best hotels i've stayed at I usually stay at the Captains Quarters but decided to stay here the rooms was really clean and the food at the restaurant downstairs was good. There isn't much I would complain about. If you are like me I look at a bunch of reviews before I eat or stay somewhere.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Zion L.
"Hotel on beach. Good view"
Pools was dirty and room did not have locks. Also the halls smelled like someone urinated in them.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
J&D
"Summer fun"
The place was great with friendly staff and accommodating , no hassle on checking in and out. We don't enjoy the beach that much due to bad weather.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Torskie
"Stay was not bad"
The stay was not bad but not value for the money paid for.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
"good place for the family"
Nice hotel. Sine parts are dated but can see many updates done. The room was clean and larger than expected. The family loved all the pools and the beach. The Starbucks listed was not really a Starbucks so they did not accept my gift card like I was expecting. Good location. Right in the middle of everything. Check in was a breeze and the clerk was very friendly. I had to pay a security deposit and still am not sure why. Check out was another story. Took a long time then realized not everyone had to pay the deposit. That was a bit frustrating. Then it took a long while to get my deposit back. Had to wait what felt like 10 - 15 minites. Other than that was a nice stay. Family enjoyed and ready to return.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
stephg
Very pleased with the hotel - room was very clean - staff very friendly and helpful - facilities great - truly enjoyed our visiit
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Janis
"Our Stay at Landmark"
Overall, we had a wonderful vacation. The resort was very nice, but it could use a few cosmetic updates, especially in the pool area. The staff was wonderful! They were friendly and very courteous. The only real complaint I have is with the water. Wednesday, June 18 the water was to be turned off between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. for repairs, which was perfectly fine. However, 11-2 turned in to 11-sometime after 7. This was very inconvenient! We could not even shower and get ready to go out that night! This was very unacceptable, and we did not appreciate the lack of concern from the staff.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"It was okay."
The people at the front desk were very polite. But we were there 5 nights and no one came and cleaned our room for us...not even once. Now, the first 2 days i did have the do not disturb sign out, but I took it down the last 3 because the room needed straightened up and no one came at all. The water for the shower was cold our entire stay. I don't know what was wrong with it, but we couldn't get a warm shower. Also, the full size beds were horribly uncomfortable for me and my husband both. So if you have back problems beware. However, the latitude restaurant and bar they have there was awesome. The food was great and the waitresses were very nice. And the hotel overall was clean, we just didn't get any housekeeping. The pool outside was really warm, which isn't good in the middle of June. But I'd stay again, it just wouldn't be my first choice.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
"Not responsive to Customer's needs and wants"
I thought that charging $35.00per day to use falling apart beach chairs with umbrella was a bit much. I could see that price for a week or 5 days maybe. The hotel staff would tell me that she would take care of a matter (Torn curtain caught in her vacuum), but no one came to fix it during my 6 day stay. Also I complained of noisy pipe sounding noises during the day on Monday, but no one ever came to check it out and this continued throughout my stay. I heard these noises on day 1 through day 6 ..
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Clean, Friendly, Fun"
Stayed with 2 friends, it's right on the beach, it has a lot of pools and they are never crowded, Over 10 different hot tubs. Outdoor and indoor bar for drinks, No restrictions, Friendly staff, Very quick reaction from the staff if anything was needed as far as towels/house keeping. If you're looking to actually party and get laid, Book a hotel close to Broadway at the beach, The beach was nice, but we were more interested in the night life. Oh and their food was great! if you wanted to eat just at the hotel. No complaints :)
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Corvette car show"
The only reason I stayed at this hotel is because it was the host hotel for the MBCC. Typically I'll stay nearby this way parking isn't an issue and so are crowds. Parking for the Corvettes was actually very good with a covered parking deck or outside parking marked off just for Corvettes. The crowds were another issue. It took forever to check in, very slow process and even worse if there is a line. Hotel is a bit outdated and in need of a good renovation. The breakfast in the hotel was actually very good. There is a Starbucks in the lobby. Overall I would not stay here again, the rates just do not justify what you get.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
Tom T
"Great girls weekend!"
Located not far from anything but also quiet location. Took a cab to the skywheel and then walked back just fine. About 2miles. Would stay here again. Rooms were superb and the grocery store is literally 3 blocks away!
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014