All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4545, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice getaway"
Staff was very friendly. The Ocean Front View was nice. Many people were in the hotel. The breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. The elliptical machine in the Fitness Center was the best I have ever used!!! Great ammenities and conveniently located. I was able to do what I wanted and when I didn't want to, I could relax in my room.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great deal for the price"
Was a nice trip after reading some of the negative reviews were a little worried but we did not experience any of the negative reviews that had been posted in past
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Location is good and staff was very friendly but for the money it's not really worth it
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Scotty
"I will try another place next time"
Terrible food
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
KEVIN
"there is better"
This is just your average hotel with really bad service.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
robert
"Family Friendly"
Our room was very clean and we loved being able to walk out of the hotel and straight onto the beach. Very family friendly and oriented.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nathan
"A little get away"
Loved Landmark! Will go back. Employees were wonderful
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel and services"
We got there early and were able to do an early check in. We waited at the pool until the room was ready for us. The pools were clean and they are always restocking the towels. They had a DJ at the pool and it was really nice kids and adults having fun. the service at the bar was great. They have a Starbucks at the lobby. Also they have magic shows during the weekend and it was really nice. The mini golf course was included with the reservation is right in front of the hotel. Not much going on around the hotel but they sure now how to keep their guests occupied and having fun. To get to piers and the amusement kingdom is like a 30 minute walk, i don't recommend walking since you pass by some shady looking streets (we did it once, and then we decided to get a taxi). Really nice room, comfortable bed, clean and organized. Great hotel, and staff will definitely recommend this place.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great hotel on the strip"
I took my younger sister to Myrtle Beach for her spring break. When I got to the Landmark, there was a line to check in and things were a little backed up due to the clerk training a new employee. Even though it was a long line and things were moving slowly, the clerk was trying her best to make sure everyone was taken care of. She was very friendly and extremely professional. The room was great!! The beds were SO comfy and the bathroom was extremely clean. I was very pleased with the pools and hot tub area. Overall, it was a fantastic trip and I'll definitely be coming back!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Loved my stay"
We stayed here for our anniversary and enjoyed every minute of it. The food was great, the hotel staff was very friendly, and the room was just perfect.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
nisha
"MB 2015"
stay was enjoyable, I received what I expected, and guest services were helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
It was a decent hotel for a brief stay. Parking was good. Room was ok. Amenities were ok; my boys enjoyed the indoor water area. The restaurant facilities were lacking.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
JD
"Very nice."
Very nice stay. That's all i got. Why does this not let you submit unless it has more words?
"Great place to vacation."
Enjoyed staying. The only recommendation is to separate smoking rooms and non smoking rooms. Having smoking rooms on same floor with non smoking is not healthy
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"It is ok..."
Here's the deal, the hotel is older. The exterior of the building is in a lot worse shape than the interiors. I smoked a few cigars on balcony, and it didn't feel good because the balcony didn't "feel" nice. Would I go back sure! Would I go on my anniversary for a romantic getaway , probably not.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Avery
"Great hotel and service for the money."
Got a great price and really enjoyed the stay. The hotel is old but it is enormous and clean. The restaurant had good food and drinks. Great service. Lots of pools and spas all heated with plenty of towel. Room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again next year for the car show.
4 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Greg
"Beware - Resort?? Really??"
Horrible guest services....slow check in....needed towels 2nd night of our stay, was told housekeeping was "inventoring" towels and they would bring us some....still hadn't rec. them at 8pm so called front desk, not once, but twice....was told they would have them to our room in 15 mins. after an hour passed I personally went to front desk and they still would not give me any, once again told they would send them up in 15 mins.....long story short, we never rec. any clean towels so we dried off with hand towels....it wasn't like we had requested a huge amount of towels, we used the 4 that were in our room at check-in and that's it!!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
BB
"weekend retreat"
I was not happy with the $100 dollar deposit fee I had to pay at check it. I did receive itback at check out . I just would have liked to have been informed before booking the room that this charge would be added.While waiting for the deposit back I felt like I was in the military again wating on my name to be called by the staff. The parking in the parking deck wouldhave been better if I would have had a better understanding on how to get to my room from there. I was a long walk is all. I did enjoy the room it was very clean and looked good. all the pools were not open but i guess its just that time of the year. Minor things but they should be noted.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again"
Since I booked a suite for such a great price, I didn't expect it to be as great as it was. It's right on the water, has nice sized indoor and out door pools, not too far from the boardwalk and it's huge! My friends and I were very pleased with the room although some things could be updated, mainly just the TVs and some of the decoration. But no one should really about those things when you're on vacation. Also the happy hour food/drink specials were awesome, especially after spending a day on the beach. I would love to come back here again for my next trip to myrtle beach!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Bri
"Nice Hotel Resort, plenty of fun things to do! A+"
It was very nice here! My new boyfriend and I wanted a little overnight trip, so we stayed here. Loved the place and will go back. Very clean, close to everything, ocean front, heated swimming pools, the works! We were very pleased with our stay. The pool areas were low on towels for some reason. I didn't understand that because we stayed in March, so?!? What the heck do they do in the busy summer months with all those swimmers? Overall is was fantastic. I really enjoyed my stay here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"A Great Family Friendly Hotel"
Very impressed with this resort. Very friendly staff! Very clean and modern rooms. We did wish that out "courtyard" view did not consist of rooftop exhaust fans and air conditioning units.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Joshua
"Awesome"
The stay was what I expected.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Marilyn
"The stay."
The stay was alright. The pools were a plus if you had children with you. The room I reserved was not pictured on the site, as it was when I arrived. I was very disappointed that the room wasn't as nice as I thought it was going to be. The room wasn't nice enough for the price I paid to stay there. I was very disappointed.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Quickie!"
Booked in a hurry on Hotels.com and it filled the bill. Not a luxury hotel, but was clean and the staff was efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend for a one nighter or weekend. Easy in and out parking also.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
anthony
"Great Resort on the beach"
Great location on the beach. Staff provided excellent customer service. Room was spacious and very clean.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lynn
"Nice but poor accessibility of carts for luggage"
Great hotel at beach. Rooms designed well but hotel cannot keep carts available for guests to use for luggage.Watch out for bugs. Found a dead bug in cabinet of kitchen area. The hotel sent someone promptly to remove the pest but no apologies were offered.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lance
"Loved my stay"
The check-in staff was helpful, the room was the cleanest I've ever stayed in and the pools were amazing.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Tammy
Good value for the money. Had dinner at the Latitude inside the resort. The food was good the service was slow. The pools were warm and inviting. Overall a good stay. Planning on going back, soon.,
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Really Rested and Relaxed"
It was very relaxing
3 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Terry
It was an overnight busines trip. Staff were pleasant. It was a nice quiet stay
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"quality of service"
It was really nice the pool area was fabulous.some pans was missing
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Rooms need to be updated and cleaned better...the box spring covering was nasty!! Plus found out that since I booked through a 3rd party had to put down a 100.00 deposit (although I would get it back) I still was NOT informed of this.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Excellent stay, clean room, great pools, great service, great price! Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Very nice room, came with a lot of convenient items...including dishes and silverware, which I was not expecting. Very clean room, nice private balcony (altho my view was of the top of the roof in the middle)...Did not use breakfast or restaurants though. Pool area was awesome, many different areas to hang in. Nice staff. Would definitely stay again. Great price as well.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Erin
"Famy New Years Vacation"
Staff and room was real nice
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"cold water cold room"
Nice room, heating system was bad, very slow getting warm, the shower water was cold in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
No available luggage carts at check in or check out. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
The front desk staff and service was exceptional. The hotel and room were clean. Housekeeping staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2014
Teresa
"Nice."
It was good. My kids had a blast in the heated lazy river and the staff is very friendly.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
felicia
"landmark"
overall good
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Always accommodating and pleasant staff."
Courteous staff and flexible with early check in and parking. Great value for the price.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Get Away"
I have stayed here before. Good value for the price. Very quiet.Will stay here again.
4 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Not just a place to stay its a Landmark !!"
Friends of ours own a couple units here so as always our stay was pleasurable thanks for all
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Awesome"
Excellent
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Jerry
"Super nice facility."
The room was very nice, laid out very well, and everything was exceptionally clean. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a great experience.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Cliff
"Honeymoon"
My husband and I absolutely loved Landmark.
6 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Kalli
"it was nice and close to the beach."
The baby's pool were cold.The mini golf was good.the curtains in the living rooms and rooms need replacing.The refrigerator was leaking. toaster was broken.bugs in the room.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Carl
We had a wonderful view of the rising full moon over the ocean & a beautiful view of the sun rising every morning. It was unbelievably beautiful. Weather was perfect & warm.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Sandy
Had no problems checking in or out.Great beach location.Close enough to everything to not be inconvient.The housekeeping service was really good.Have no complaints and would stay there again.
7 night trip Oct 2, 2014
David C
"Landmark Stay September 2014"
Arrived atound 4pm, $100 deposit (which will get refunded upon checkout) right at check in because we booked on hotels.com and not their own website. Room was clean upon arrival, bed were semi confortable and we had a balcony. The only conplaints I had was the room had carpets so they were a little stained and the balcony had a view of others rooms and not the ocean. Good room for what I paid for. I should add that the staff was very courtious.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014