All hotels in Frankfurt, Germany
Flughafen Terminal 1, Hugo-Eckener-Ring 15, Frankfurt, HE, 60549, Germany, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Book for the location - go back for the service!"
I booked this hotel for my daughter who was traveling with her 2 year old child. I wanted to find something close to the airport during her overnight layover, and this was the best choice based on location. But apart from the convenient location, I would highly recommend this hotel because of the excellent the service. My daughter couldn't give any higher marks for how friendly and accommodating everyone was. From a dad trying to look at for his daughter - I say THANK YOU!!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Convenient hotel, quiet too"
Super convenient location at Frankfurt Airport; astonished by how quiet it was. Americans will love the in-room air conditioning and fridges -- great for traveling with children. Super comfortable beds and pillows. A great night's sleep. Will return for sure.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Shannon F
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Clean and spacious rooms. Excellent food at at the restaurant. We will definitely come back.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Coffee maker didn't work. Would even turn on. tiles were falling off the wall in the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Simone
"Frankfurt Airport Sheraton Hotel is great"
Whenever I have to fly out of Frankfurt and I arrive in town late I prefer to stay at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel. It is 5 star all the way. Excellent staff and facilities. Great place for a drink and a meal before returning to the US. I love the flight from Frankfurt straight to DFW. The rooms are huge and very comfortable. The best bed of the entire trip; as big as a landing strip. Great lounge and restaurant. Great food. In the morning you just got downstairs and check your luggage and straight through security to your plane. My favorite place to leave Europe from and the best facility to leave from. Needs free wifi in the rooms and it would be heaven.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Billy
"Quick business meeting and shower."
Scheduled a business meeting while on a stop over to India. This hotel was perfect for a quick shower and have a meeting all before jumping on the next plane trip.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Fernando
"Convenient"
Attached to the airport, so it was very convenient. However, room service lost my food and a 20-30 minute wait turned into a 1-1.5 hour wait.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Jeremy
"Great airport hotel"
Perfect for overnight before an early flight. Family room very nice. Excellent staff
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Gillian
Room was perfect. Great room service. Only thing they are missing is a movies on demand option. Need that for an airport hotel where all you want to do is relax, order room service, and watch a movie.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Tired arrivals"
We were tired upon arrival and were greeted by a kind clerk. Front desk checked us in quickly. We ate late at the hotel restaurant. Our room was quiet and we slept well.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Vicki
"Rude and Awful!"
When we drove in to check-in the parking attendant was so rude telling us we weren't allowed to park. When we askjed where do we go we are checking in, he said leave it here. Went to check in and walked back and forth two different floors. There was no signage and no one to help. Upon check-in we were greeted with a huge line and rude receptionist. It took forever to check in. I had two rooms and one was with two beds for my adult children. they only had kings and I paid a little more for two beds. bellman were standing around on their cell phones and wouldn't help anyone with their luggage. They closed the restaurants earlier then posted on webdsite due to anniversary party going on and we couldn't get food anywhere. We were told to take a taxi elsewhere to eat. This hotel is connected to the terminal at the airport. That is the only thing good about it.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Terry
"best airport hotel ever"
Perfect place to stay when having connecting flights-no need to take a shuttle bus as it is at the airport itself
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Anna
a little hot, but this was during the heat wave that swept Europe
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Monika
"Disappointed, dirty room!"
I was really disappointed in this Sheraton. They sent us to a dirty room where the bathroom had not been cleaned from the last guest. We had arrived after 9:00 pm, so being early was not an issue. I would hope that my being a tourist in a wheelchair was not an influence. Though they are in an excellent location relative to the airport, I would really have to think about using them again.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"MM overnight"
no complains, easy access to the airport, very comfortable
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
"A very run down overpriced place to stay."
Shaving mirror has seen better days and does not stay in a fixed position. It is more like a windmill. The shower heads are badly located and one must pretend to be a contortionist to have a shower. There are no instructions on the very old phone handset for calling any hotel services-how to get the operator, front desk or any service.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Shyam
"Convenient and good."
It is the perfect stay-over hotel If you are traveling alone with heavy luggage and you have to take an early morning flight the next day. Very convenient in every way.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Ada
"Frankfurt airport sheraton"
Very convenient as is right inside the airport. We arrived at 6am and they gave us a room immediately. Nice clean well kept gym and spa.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Frankfurt Airport"
Hotel is very convenient with the walkway to the airport. It is very very large. Could have better signage to locate driving near and into the airport. Our 5th floor room ( hotel has 9 floors) had great view and was quite large & very comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Good hotel"
Not bad
1 night trip May 21, 2015
Youssef
"A real decline in Germany"
Check in takes too long. Wi if is NOT free. In the room 9 euro charge!!!! Room service food is not great wants cash and pulls the " I don't have any change" bit. Indian curry came with baby corn ( a first in all my years of Indian travel and food- awful) No ice in ice machines. No one answered front desk. Awful ecpensive stay Would not stay here again.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Airport location"
Flew in at 10pm with an early morning flight the next day. The air conditioner wouldn't work in the first room - they wanted to send a serviceman up, then agreed to a room change. Second room was better, except the hairdryer didn't work. The hotel needs a big facelift. The shower is in the bathtub which is very deep and slippery - difficult to get out. Convienent location for flights.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Great Frankfurt Airport Hotel"
Great hotel. Staff is very friendly. Nice business center and internet lounge area. very convenient location. I typically stay at the Hilton but will switch because of this experience.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"relax before your flight."
Stayed at the Sheraton in Frankfurt airport to catch an early morning flight. This is a major stress reducer as you don't have to worry about traffic or getting up at 4:00 AM to get to the airport on time; you just leave the hotel and walk to your terminal. We stayed in the Towers section of the hotel which is very quiet, provides afternoon and evening snacks plus breakfast.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Our Europe trip"
Our hole was just wonderful Having access to the lounge is just so nice. The staff could not do enough to make our stay pleasant. You will not go wrong booking a room at this hotel. Being able to just walk downstairs to our gate was nice. With the train strike this was great.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"great stay for connecting flights"
I was there for one night. I was waiting to get on my next flight. Great place to stay if you need to fly out the next day. Love the idea I could walk there from the airport. The connecting bridge is great.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2015
ANN
"Convenient!"
Great overnight stay in Frankfurt and convenient! Since it was in the airport, it was a breeze to make the early morning flight.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Adriana
"Great place after a flight"
Located in the airport. Perfect place to recover and get some sleep after a long transcontinental flight.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great hotel, great staff"
We had a 12 hour mid-day stay in FRA (after an 11hr flight) and since we had small children we decided to book a room here. We got there a few hours before normal checkin and they were really good about accommodating us. The room wasn't quite ready so they said we could lounge in the club, which was really nice and comfortable. I couldn't be happier with the professionalism of the staff and their courteousness. The room was big enough for the four of us, had all the normal business comforts, and most importantly was connected to the airport via a 2-3 minute walk.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"It is excellent if you have connection flight next"
The staff is the best ,clean room , if you have connection flight , this the best one in Frankfurt airport for the value , you are inside the airport ,you could eat and do shopping inside the airport
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
connecting
"Worst Sheraton experience"
I stayed in the coldest room ever. I went back dowstairs to concierge to notify them that heater was not working, they responded with....give it some time to warm up. Long story short, it never did and I caught a cold as a result.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel at the Frankfurt airport"
The most important property of this hotel is the location. Additionally, rooms are large, clean, and the staff is very helpful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Enrique
"Overnight at Frankfurt Airport"
Sheraton was a very fine hotel to stay at. The hotel restaurant was much, much better than I thought it would be. In fact, both meals I had were really excellent.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2015
James W
"Comfortable hotel close to the airport."
I met there with American friends. We all appreciated the quiet rooms, the help given us by the Sheraton's 'guest relations' as well as the German restaurant in the basement.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Inge
"Critique"
The hotel was really hard to find coming from the customs area in Terminal One. There needs to be many more signs directing international travelers how to walk from the terminal to the hotel. I went outside on the ground level and finally saw the hotel, but there was no way to enter from the street. I am a senior woman and It took me half an hour to find the correct level to enter the sky bridge and finally find the hotel lobby and main desk, all while pulling my luggage and dealing with a sore back. The other annoying thing is having to pay for wireless internet access in my room (whereas the lobby is free).
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Early flight"
Great hotel, right at the airport.Perfect for early flight, because You right there and no worry about traffic ,etc.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Simone
"Close to train station"
We found this hotel very suitable for our ur pose, which was to attend a Borrussia Dortmund Futbol game. The stadium was two very short train rides away. The town, Witten, is quite industrial as are most towns in the surrounding vicinity. The people are very welcoming. My he staff at the hotel were very helpful. The hotel is a short walk from the train station!
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Good hotel if you're just overnighting for a early flight.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Upscale hotel just steps from Terminal 1."
Third stay in this upscale, convenient hotel. Staff is the best in the world.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Mike and Diana
"Frankfurt Airport Hotel"
Hotel is located within the airport but the rooms are showing their age. Time to remodel.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Trip"
The room was extremely hot when we arrived. The hotel did provide us with a fan to help. Very friendly helpful staff.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
Perfect location for a layover. Located just off the terminal and close to the train station it is ideal. The staff is very friendly and I was greeted with a glass of champagne upon checking in. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Free wifi and a nice restaurant and bar. I'd stay there again anytime.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Clean, convenient and excellent customer service"
If you need an hotel close to the Frankfurt airport, the Sheraton is the best. You never have to go outside, it is accessible from the airport over an indoor bridge. The staff in all locations from the reception desk to restaurants are all wonderful. Room is clean, large and bathroom is spacious. Excellent place to stay.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Under same roof with the airport, very quite."
Great location with very tasty restaurants. Stuff very kind - we traveled with newborn they even put a crib for us.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Yuriy
"Airport hotel"
Nothing fancy. Very simple. Convenient if your flying out.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Less stress for an AM flight."
Rather than having to get up early in Bad Durkheim and driving to FRA, we decided to spend the money and stay at the hotel. In the airport there was a lovely supermarket just off the elevator to the hotel. The hotel was quiet & comfortable. We woke refreshed and had a relaxing walk through security and to our flight. This is the second time I have stayed at the hotel to avoid a stressful rush to the airport. It is well worth it if you can afford the costs.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Dr. Jay
Excellent location for a morning flight out of Frankfurt. I would hate to find the rent a car returns and the gates early morning. This way return the car relax in the evening and walk across the covered bridge to your plane
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Convenient and excellent"
I only stayed there for 1 night because of it's proximity to the airport, but I can only recommend the place. 5 star excellence from the staff to the comfort and cleanliness
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Stan
"A night at the airport."
Very nice for an "airport" hotel. Very nice for any hotel. Restaurant was a surprise; both service and food were excellent. Bartender in the bar was from Raleigh, NC, and knew how to mix a Manhattan perfectly (not typical of most European bars. Perfect location for catching an early morning flight; just walk out of the lobby and you find yourself in terminal 1. DB trains run right to the airport so getting to the hotel was convenient. Check-in staff was very professional and solicitous.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Ben
"Flying through Frankfurt"
Great location between the airport terminal 1 and the train station, walking to eat her.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015