All hotels in Frankfurt, Germany
Flughafen Terminal 1, Hugo-Eckener-Ring 15, Frankfurt, HE, 60549, Germany, ‏‎855-239-9480

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Bad internet service
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"okay"
Bad deal for me even at $120.00 after tax. If you are Sheraton member may have been better. Room real humid and old. The staff are super nice and friendly.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2016
It was good, as expected from Sheraton
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
"Great layover hotel"
We were just staying one night due to flight layover. But we were thrilled with the hotel itself and the nearby mall that offered great dining choices, including real German food/beer.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Good sleep"
Stay was great. Only a few complaints ordered a 4 bed family room was given a 3 bed family room for the same price. Should have been offered a lower price. Tv and phone did not work. Staff fixed tv, just a little inconvenient. Overall good sleep and stay.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Troy
"This hotel makes it easy to fly out of Frankfurt!"
The Sheraton Frankfurt is right in the Frankfurt international airport, making it easy to walk out of the hotel and into your terminal for check-in. The German train system delivers you right to the airport and right to the Sheraton. If you have a next day flight out of Frankfurt, staying at the Sheraton will make your logistics much easier, especially if you have to catch an early flight. The hotel has a big business center for flight check-in and boarding pass printing. The hotel is modern, very clean and comfortable. The front desk was very efficient at check-in and check-out. It doesn't get much smoother than this. I highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Lani
"excellent"
Good for transit
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
Nedal saeed
Conveniently close to FRA and the train station. Great layover stop. We had a 7:30am departure.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Lurline
"Don't be Fooled. This Hotel is a 3.5 Star at Best"
I don't know who paid off who for this hotel to get a five star rating, but it is anything but 5 star. The lobby is nice, they have obviously spent a little money to give a good first impression for guests. The hallway to the room looked like something you would expect from a rural Best Western. The room was about as large as you would expect from a four or five star hotel but that is where the high ratings ended. The carpet was old and worn out, ours had bleached stains on it the size of soccer balls. The room itself was just a normal room that had been renovated about ten years ago. The comforter was nice, but also hot. That wouldn't be a problem if the air conditioning worked. Our room was boiling, so we set the air conditioner to 5 degrees Cel (that is about 45 to 50 Fahrenheit) and turned the fan up. Two hours later...still boiling. The shower was a super tiny 20 year old tub. It was impossible to take a shower without completely flooding the bathroom. We also had an issue with the WiFi. The hotel WiFi takes you to a sign in page that gave three different ways of paying for the service. I called down to no avail. I needed to get dressed, and take my reservation printout down to the front desk and show them that it was indeed included before I got directions on how to log in. There is no way any hotels.com professional could consider this a five star.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Adam
The room service wasn't too great - ordered just a burger and it was overdone (I think this is typical though outside of the US). I could not get the heat/AC to work properly. Only hot air would come out. I didn't not bring this to the attention of the hotel since I was only there for 1 night but I woke up multiple times in the night because the room was so hot. I ended turning off the fan once I realize only hot air was coming out. I really like the Hilton Garden Inn if you're staying at the Frankfurt airport.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Nicole
"Not a business hotel - stay at the Hilton(s)!"
Horribly long lines - my flight was shorter than the check in process. I paid for high speed (*premium*) internet, and it took 10-15 minutes to load basic web pages. Email was hopeless - gave up and used the airline lounge instead. Have stayed at both the Hiltons next door, which were much better value. Avoid this one if you want to be productive - great for a short stopover in the airport where all you do is sleep and want to pay US$250 to do so. This was not what I was expecting from a Sheraton.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Unfair pricing!!"
If you arrive off an early flight as I did from US (6.00 am) there are no rooms until 3.00pm! I advised that I had prepaid through Hotels.com and was advised that I should have booked the night before in addition even though I was staying just one night! I was offered an upgraded room for about 130.00 euros more but I was traveling with my son and the upgrade has just one bed. Therefore I ended up with two suites and paid 400.00 plus euros extra on top of my Hotels.com rate. Be aware of this if you arrive into Frankfurt early, be ready to pay two nights for one. There should be a warning in Hotels.com web site for this hotel:(
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Hotel is at the airport."
Nice large clean room.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
"Convenient"
Quick layover the night before my flight. My room felt a bit dated - and had 2 twin beds instead of one king or queen. I did not ask to change as it was only one night. Still most convenient hotel for air travelers.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Airport Hotel Prices"
The Sheraton was perfect for a nights stay prior to departure from Frankfurt. It offers a pleasant, clean and comfortable room. The prices from breakfast and a the dinning room were outrageous. The cost of convenience is high.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
"Great hotel for a flight layover in Frankfurt"
Only 1 night's stay on a flight layover to go home. Great hotel, fabulous location connected to the Frankfurt airport. The only problem was a mix-up with our room key--we were told one room and the key didn't work, so had to go downstairs to get a new key--it turns out we were given the wrong room number, so with the same key, we made the looonnnng trip back upstairs again through multiple hallways and got into our room.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Convenient for early ights"
Convenient location; big rooms; quiet.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
"Excellent hotel in an excellent location"
We rented a family room and it had a king bed and two twin beds - they were so comfortable. Great location, just walked right to the airport. very clean and spacious room, too.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Pampered in style"
Very enjoyable, comfortable even luxurious
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
BARBARA
"high cost, medium value"
This executive business hotel is across from the airport which almost justifies it's high costs of everything.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Dr Gregory
Stay ok, but the hotell needs a total renovering - modernasation!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
"Nice stay if just passing through"
Nice stay close to airport. Conveniently close to transit to main city so not limited to airport alone.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
It was a decent hotel within a small walk to terminal 1. It made it so much easier to check in to my flight in the morning. Would stay again if the situation arises.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Clark
"Convenient location"
It's very convenient for people whom need a overnight stay for next day flight. But we got a room with long distance walk and next door baby crying whole night.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
albert
"Good arirport hotel"
We stayed one night to catch the next morning flight. Easy walking to Lufthansa Terminal. Very convenient. Room is ok. Reasonably clean.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Family Suite was wonderful!"
Quick stay for international connection home. Family suite was roomy, clean and perfect for a great nights sleep before a long flight. Room service wad good and they also had free breakfast and happy hour with beverages. I'd definitely stay here again for our next international trip!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
An empty minibar (usually their standard) and not even a bottle of water (would have paid) - disappointing.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
The hotel and service were excellent. The restaurant and bar were great. Good food and good service. The only downside to the hotel is that it is very difficult to find in the airport. You can see it, but you can't get to it. Better signage is needed for people with cars!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Excellent choice before departing the following day. Access to airport is a walk away. Hotel was great with superior service and high quality of the room. Wifi was easy to access and performed well. Restaurants were excellent but breakfast is pricey at 32 to 40 Euros per person. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel for reasons stated...
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Frankfurt Airport Sheraton"
It was convenient to the airport, but hard to get to driving in. If I would have been flying in or out the next day it would have been great.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Barry
very convenient,clean,good value
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"Convenient location right in the airport!"
This is a great way to end a car trip as you can turn in your rental car right in the airport and walk over to check in ... couldn't be easier! No worries about getting lost or running to your gate at the last minute. We checked in and had a nice dinner and then were off early the next morning via the direct access corridor to the airport!
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Vicky
"Nice hotel right by the airport"
This was the perfect place to go to after a 7-hour flight from Philadelphia, PA. It is right across the street from the airport - no shuttle busses needed. The windows are soundproof so the airport noises did not wake me up (keep in mind you cannot open the windows but there is air conditioning, or something similiar). But i slept throughout the night without any disturbances. I got roomservice for breakfast and the meal brought right to my room. It was very good! I will stay again the next time i travel to Germany.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Karin
"Just one night"
Long check-in time. At peak business hours, they should have more employees at reception!
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Best Location - Frankfurt Airport"
Best airport location - take upper level skywalk from terminal. Nice, comfortable rooms. Good but expensive room service
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
J L
"Poor internet connection"
Poor internet connection with a medieval prepay system that wouldn't allow more than 3 devices per paid access.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Early Flight? Late arrival? This hotel suits both!"
Location, location, location - it's a few minutes walk from T1 to the Sheraton. No shuttle needed. It's just comfortable. If you know Sheraton, this is what you get. Staff was friendly and helpful. I also recommend the hotel restaurant. Stayed in two different rooms at two different occasions. One room was in a very good shape the other one in a good shape.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
alex.
Hotel attached to terminal 1. Has short lay over easy to get to and from hotel to gate the next day. Great room service
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
We got a huge room. It was clean and very comfortable after 2 long flights. Check-in process was a bit of a pain because there were a lot of people in line. No big deal.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Efrat
"Closest and best choice at FRA."
I walked across from terminal 1. About 5 min walk from baggage claim. it was great from Check in to check out. Easy to get out to the city by train. Plenty to eat around the hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
world Traveler.
This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever known. Carpet in the room as well as in the halls had stains and looked very dirty. Walls in our room needs to be fixed, the chair had stains, refrigerator was leaking something inside. I complained about the refrigerator and they brought a new one and left it in a middle of the room. We had no sleeper and no bathrobes in our room. I reserved this hotel because Sheraton suppose to mean comfort and care and also because it was just a steps away from airport.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Tatyana
"Poor service"
Hotel was perfect for the airport! The service was questionable as the staff hardly spoke German or English and we had a big problem with parking. The parking lot was closed and the staff misdirected us to another lot which resulted in missing luggage and a wild goose chase around the airport:( the check in line was out of control and the entire arrival and check in experience was a nightmare! We spoke to the manager stated we expected more from a Sheraton.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Great location!"
I use this hotel every time I have an early morning flight from Frankfurt because it is close to the terminal (Across the street by SkyBridge) and to the trains. I stayed in the non-tower part. The rooms have been updated - comfortable bed, nice shower and tub, flat screen TV's. My only complaints are the Air conditioning and the outlets. You can tell this was built before everyone had electronics that need charged so there are not enough outlets in any convenient places. The A/C was adequate but you will never complain about being cold. The temp was set to 15C and the fan was on high when I got to the room and at best the room was cool enough to sleep and not sweat. I doubt it really cooled off below 19-20C. Disclaimer: the outside temp was in the 30's C.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Lost and Found"
I arrived in Frankfurt a day earlier than my friends. This hotel is right at the airport, clean, looks nice, and the rooms are great. The next day, I headed back to the airport to pick up my friends and head out for a two week trip around Germany, accidentally leaving behind an item of clothing. After I contacted the hotel to inquire, they were quick to look for it in the lost and found, called me back upon finding it, and offered to hold onto it until I returned to Frankfurt two weeks later. One of those little things that helps make a hotel stand out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
close to the airport, which is exactly what i need. great gym. close to shopping centers.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Stranded at FRA - stay here!"
We were stranded at FRA and had to have a place to stay. Hotels.com showed it and it was close to our location in the airport. It's across the street, connected by a glass tunnel. I booked and 5 mins later we were checking in, no problem. Saskia was our desk clerk and a slight delay in finding our junior suite resulted in two coupons for drinks at their hotel bar. Very very good service and rooms were great. Coffee machine in room was a technological nightmare, but eventually we figured it out! Also, we went downstairs to the trains, and for 3euro ea caught a train to a local town and had dinner and a couple of beers. Not a bad place to be stranded.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Clarence
The hotel is conveniently located within the Frankfurt airport. We stayed in a spacious family room that included a king bed and two twin beds. It was an excellent and relaxing stop over before a long flight.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
GLD
Out of dated, industrious structure. Bathrooms equipped from the 80's. Directly accessible to Terminal 1, so it is very convenient.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Qiheng
It was an overall good experience. I had a triple room but they put only two complimentary water. There was no tissue in the bathroom but I called and they brought one to our room. The flush in the bathroom was so stiff we had to push with two hands to make it flush.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Airport"
The hotel is very nice and close to Airport. Easy to get to both Terminals. The room was very nice and quite. Good for one night stay before continuing journey.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Majed
"Book for the location - go back for the service!"
I booked this hotel for my daughter who was traveling with her 2 year old child. I wanted to find something close to the airport during her overnight layover, and this was the best choice based on location. But apart from the convenient location, I would highly recommend this hotel because of the excellent the service. My daughter couldn't give any higher marks for how friendly and accommodating everyone was. From a dad trying to look at for his daughter - I say THANK YOU!!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015