All hotels in Hebron, New Hampshire, United States of America

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Perfect getaway"
We had a wonderful time at the inn! Bill and Sheila were super kind and made us feel welcome and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Zachariah
"Lovely B & B"
Coppertoppe is a lovely inn. The room was very comfortable and had a beautiful view of Newfound Lake. The owners are very accommodating and made every effort to make us comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and we were presented with a big assortment to choose from!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Sue
"Exceeding expectations!"
My sister and I had the weekend stressless getaway we were seeking. I loved the whole experience and had fun learning a few new recipes to try. Yes, I would recommend and return. The view! The best. The owners! The best! I love New Found Lake, but had never seen it from this vantage point. I felt at ease immediately and enjoyed every minute of my stay, did not want to leave.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Murph
"Amazing Service"
A great choice for a secluded getaway with great views of Newfound Lake! On top of that the service was excellent. From the time we booked the room until we left, the service was really emphasized. For instance, before we arrived we received a list of questions to ranging from food and snack preferences to firmness of pillows. It was a very pleasant surprise in a winter outdoor weekend so much that we've already booked our room for our wedding anniversary!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Corbin
"All i can say is that I liked the place a lot."
The location of the place is amazing. I definitely will visit that place again.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
"Pure Delight!!!"
Our Coppertoppe visit combined luxury, comfort and beautiful views with a feeling of homeyness, friendship and warmth. The meals were beyond delicious. Bill and Sheila were gracious and accommodating hosts. We were delighted and, in record time, our cute little dog, Mocha, relaxed and enjoyed the quests and his surroundings. It was truly a wonderful experience.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Coppertoppe Inn & Retreat Center

"Great Getaway in New Hampshire"
09/01/15 Anna C New York City, New York
We found this bed and breakfast to be a charming beauty and a truly wonderful and welcoming place for visitors of Newfound Lake and New Hampshire. The air was fresh, the views were stunning, and the landscaping was perfect. They are in close proximity to the lake where you can kayak and mountains to hike. We were a group of four women staying for 2 nights. We loved the breakfast offerings cooked by Bill and Sheila. This is not your traditional continental breakfast. They are very accommodating to personal tastes and preferences (vegetarian, vegan, glutun-free, etc). They also had various unlimited snacks in the kitchen for guests. And, they LOVE big dogs! It was a treat to greet the pooches of other guests in the house. They also have a sweet cat named Wonky who lives in the basement. Overall I highly recommend staying here if you want to bring your dog or love dogs, need some peace and quiet, and have a sense of adventure to hike the woods.
"Fantastic!"
08/23/15 cjb255 Brooklyn, New York
Copper Toppe is a great get away. Bill and Sheila are incredibly gracious hosts, and the accommodations are comfortable and well kept. It's very close to Newfound Lake, as well as sculpture rocks, which Sheila let us know about - and it was great! Highly recommend.
"An amazing week-end"
08/19/15 Claire N Finistere, France
We have spent 3 nights at Coppertoppe and That's the place to stay in if you plan to go to Newfoud Lake or to hike the White Moutains. It is quiet, lovely and Sheila & Bill are so kind and absolutely fantastic cooks ! You have to book in advance if you want to have a chance to discover this wonderful place ! For sure we'll come back.
"Overnight stay on business trip."
07/27/15 Adirondack100 Cortlandt Manor, New York
This is a most excellent and in many ways unique B&B. Sheila and Bill are welcoming, informative and entertaining hosts. Besides the great accommodations i was most impressed by the attention to detail. Among the unique features is the library and "dead air" space for retreat and recording possibilities. The view from the great public room is nothing less then classic New England/North Country: overlooking an impressive lake and the hills beyond surrounded by the North Woods. whether for a romantic getaway business trip or whatever i highly recommend this B&B to everyone and anyone!
"Amazing Place to Stay"
07/22/15 Norma H
My husband and I bought a groupon for a two night stay during the week. The Coppertoppe Inn totally exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the Turquoise room which was more than enough space (huge bed, bathroom) and a beautiful view of the lake and mountains from our balcony. Sheila and Bill were excellent hosts, supplying us with a gourmet breakfast each morning and great conversation. They also had snacks and drinks available in the kitchen throughout our stay. It was super convenient and homey. Overall it was relaxing and we'd definitely like to get back there again!
"Two night anniversary getaway!"
07/03/15 Donna V Grafton, Massachusetts
My husband and I stayed at Coppertoppe for our anniversary. Our stay at the inn was wonderful! We are so glad we chose Coppertoppe. Sheila and Bill made us feel at home and we felt comfortable and relaxed. We stayed in the Garnet room and loved it. The view is absolutely spectacular!! Sheila made the most delicious breakfast every morning. The room and entire house is not only clean, but you can tell there is real attention to detail. Coppertoppe Inn is a wonderful place and we would happily visit again and happily recommend to family and friends!
"Unreal"
07/02/15 Billy N Boston, Massachusetts
Stayed there last week for a couple of days. Bill and Shiela are very pleasant people and will do whatever they can to make you feel at home. The breakfast was excellent, and the availability of snacks and beverages throughout the day is great. The local areas restaurants are good, and not too far. I recommend the Squam Lakes Science Center, only about 30 minutes away. Fun spot arcade also if you have kids. I highly recommend Coppertoppe Inn.
"Two night stay at B&B with out of this world views"
06/24/15 Nicole M Narragansett, Rhode Island
My boyfriend, dog and I just got back from a wonderful two night stay at Coppertoppe. It was more than we could have dreamed. The views alone are worth the price and the drive (around 3.5 hours for us). We arrived and Bill greeted us all at the door, explained some things about the house and the kitchen, and showed us right to our room. We stayed in the Amethyst room, and I had pretty standard expectations. The room was beautiful, but the best part was the view from our balcomy. I could have sat out there all day, it was just breathtaking. They have little touches everywhere in the room, from chocolates on the dresser to shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in the bathroom. The shower was ten times bigger than I expected, and everything about the room was better than I ever expected. Breakfast both mornings we were there was delicious, and we woke up to scents of coffee and bacon each morning. Sheila was beyond kind to our dog Diablo, giving him poached chicken each morning for his own breakfast treat. I am always a little hesitant about bringing my dog anywhere (he's a pit bull mix and people get the wrong impressions) but Sheila was absolutely wonderful with him, and once established that the other guests were comfortable, she let him roam around during breakfast off leash. Sheila sat down with us the first morning and chatted, and Bill sat with us the second morning, he and Chris got along very well as they talked about IT support. Also worth mentioning, theynhave snacks and drinks available while you are staying with them, which i thought was a very nice touch. Overall, this was a beautiful, relaxing, perfect stay for our mini vacation. I hope to be back very soon.
"Great getaway!"
06/18/15 KStavropoulos Hamden, Connecticut
Coppertoppe was amazing, and my husband and I loved our weekend stay. We got a Groupon, and are SO HAPPY we did! We went there last weekend for our Anniversary, and couldn't have been happier with the service, location, food, and overall atmosphere. Bill and Sheila were great hosts, and breakfast was delicious! Having coffee/tea available throughout the day was an amazing touch, as well as the goodies/snacks. We had a great trip, and Bill/Sheila were always available to give us suggestions of restaurants, activities, etc. Thanks for a great vacation!!
"Absolutely wonderful! Could not have asked for more!"
05/18/15 dterrell North Attleboro, MA
We actually stayed here almost a year ago in June 2014, when my cousin got married nearby on Newfound Lake. I meant to write this review last year but got busy with summer after we returned. It was myself, my husband, our 3-year-old (at the time), my dad, & his wife. We all stayed in the same room but it had a closed-off bedroom where my dad & his wife stayed and a sleeping area that was the room that you entered upon from the living room of the B&B. Our room had a bathroom that could be accessed by either sleeping area. Bill & Sheila provided a nice, tall foldable screen that we used to separate our sleeping area from our son's so he could go to sleep on his own without being too distracted by us. The breakfasts were amazing and discussion with Bill & Sheila was so enjoyable! We would stay here again in a heartbeat! We weren't around the B&B too, too much because we were tied up with all the goings-on of the wedding but I would still recommend this site to anyone!! Loved it!