All hotels in Plymouth, New Hampshire, United States of America
166 Highland Street, Plymouth, NH, 03264, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We got to the hotel after a very long drive and the guy at the reception was very nice. He set us up immediately and even gave us some tips of what we should do around the area. They serve a small breakfast that includes fruits, cereals and bagels. The room was comfortable and very clean.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Yael
"Horrible simply horrible"
Disgusting over priced not safe poor service dirty smelly scary - stay away
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Jonathan
"Basic but good budget room"
A small, older, budget motel. Simple modest updates in the room. Engaging staff. Great access to Plymouth State U. Better than average for this class of lodging.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
jeffrey
"Hockey Camper"
Kinda funky. Fellow hockey dad left after a few days. Mold, he said, on the grout in the tub. I hung in there for my two days. Very convenient to hockey camp. "Free" breakfast a bit of a joke; just bananas and coffee, mainly. Glad they had the coffee.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great value hotel!"
This is by no means a vacation resort, but, we had a wonderful stay. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Older property but, very clean and well kept. Included continental breakfast offered fresh fruit, Bagels, fresh baked muffins, juices and coffee. Our rooms were very quiet and comfortable. Very pleased and will stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
MARC
"One nights stay was enough."
The first room we were given had an odor of mildew. We were moved to another room that was much better. The hotel still needs some upgrades.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Stayed for two nights and it was great. Room was clean and neighborhood was quiet. Would come again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Nice room, nice view"
This motel was nicer than I expected: the rooms were nicely furnished and seemed new or newly renovated. The staff was very gracious and helpful. The view out the picture window of our room was beautiful: forest and mountains. The only area for improvement was breakfast, which had limited options.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Alan
"Pleasantly surprised"
The structure of the hotel looked a little shabby from the outside and in need of repairs but the staff was very nice and the rooms were very clean. I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay there again in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Erika
The bed wss comfortable, the breakfast was no anything to write home about.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Red Carpet Inn"
Although the hotel was not impressive at first sight, it was very comfortable and the hotel staff was very polite and courteous. It was fine for a one night stay.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Hotel was dated but convenient. Staff was friendl,"
We were only there for one night so the hotel was fine. Nothing fancy
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Plymouth conference"
Quiet, cozy, clean 2 night stay with nice view. Friendly staff.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Pat
"Great customer service"
The service was great. Who I am assuming was the owner and his son were very friendly!
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Krystal
"Nice small motel"
Nice small motel, clean room, comfortable bed and at a great price.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
James J
"Adequate"
We stayed at the Red Carpet Inn & Suites after seeing a show at the Flying Monkey. The room was clean and, we were told, recently renovated. I think the owners and staff are really trying to do a nice job with this dated hotel. They were very welcoming and offered many suggestions for dinner. It was good for a one night stay. The beds were small and not all that comfortable. The room was clean but offered little in terms of comfort. The water pressure in the shower was ok - better than some hotels I've stayed in and the towels were actually a highlight - rather plush and not stiff like you get at some places. Overall, this hotel was great for a weekend stay - especially since it came with a price tag of only $55.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Genuinely nice staff & a clean room"
I was expecting nothing more than a basic roadside motel but was very pleasantly surprised by the hospitable staff and the very clean room. I arrived hours before check-in because I was on my way to a family party and the man at the front desk was completely accommodating. He allowed me to check-in early so I knew where my room would be when I came back late at night. My room on the second level was quiet, very comfortable and perfectly clean - and the staff couldn't have been nicer. I'd definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Met our needs perfectly!"
We were in Plymouth for a concert and did not want to make the drive home afterwards.We were looking for an economical hotel for our stay.We were very surprised and pleased with the condition and cleanliness of the hotel. The best part was the friendly, welcoming owners who know how to make one feel like a valued customer. This is not a fancy hotel, but one that is clean, tidy, with comfortable beds and a reasonable price point.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great for a quick visit/business trip"
For the price it is hard to do better, I found it a good convenient value. Near the college town of Plymouth NH and near some of the outdoor sports centers in NH this hotel is a good location if you are in the area for one or two nights. If you are looking for a resort style hotel this is not the place. The hotel is not fancy and its a bit out of town. The rooms were very clean and the furniture was decently up to date. The wifi was fast and the in room heater was quiet (compared to other hotels with those loud and clanging in room AC/heaters it was very nice). The breakfast is very basic and served in the office where there is no room to sit. I wish they would use re-usable serve ware. The staff is super friendly. For the price I found this a good value.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great Night's Stay!"
We went up for one night in order to go view the Ice Castles. The people running the Red Carpet Inn and Suites, were very helpful and actually on site 24 hours a day just in case you need anything, which is hard to come by in little establishments. The room was newly renovated and very clean! In the morning you receive a free continental breakfast, which was great. I would definitely stay there again or recommend it to anyone!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Raelyn
"Get what you pay for."
Good value for the price. No frills. Clean, comfortable. Good night's sleep.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great Stay!"
This is the second we've stayed at the Red Carpet and it's always a great stay! The folks running it are always so kind and we will definitely be coming back.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Michele
"motel"
Nice motel, clean and reasonable price. If you want a lobby you can sit in this is not the place, however if you are looking for a clean room at a reasonable price, then it is.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Staff, Comfy Room, In the Trees"
Our family of four stayed without feeling too crowded...two comfy queens.This hotel is owned by a really nice family, who go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The room had a great across the valley view, and was warm regardless of it being the coldest day of the year this winter. Stayed 3 days. Updated mattresses & pillows & bedding are really comfy. Colors are nice. Shower and hot water great. Don't expect complete perfection...it is old, but the modern upgrades they've put their hearts into really make it a nice stay. Lighting is good in bathroom, shower is hot and has massage setting. Chair for lounging away from the bed is a nice touch. They sent us to a great restaurant. Ask for a newer room - not sure if all are upgraded yet. Note that this hotel has two separate buildings, so in the winter you'll have to drive up to the office for continental breakfast of coffee, oranges bananas, cereal. Okay though...as you are always greeted with a big smile. Thank you for a wonderful stay near the birches and pines!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
ViolinGirl
"great place if you are on a budget"
you cannot go wrong with this place for the price. front desk was very helpful and friendly, room was very clean and beds were comfortable. great room if you are on a budget. did not try the breakfast so cannot comment on that. one tip....if your room is in the back building like mine was, get your ice when you check in at the office. no ice machines in back building. will save you a trip.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"One night get away"
Staff very friendly and caring Great room for the price we paid, after viewing the ice castle
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Perfect place"
My friend and I went up to nh to ski loon. This place was a 15-20 minute ride from loon in the perfect town, Plymouth. The staff was wicked nice, the room as recently updatd and clean, we will stay there again for sure
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Can't beat it for the price!!!"
Really friendly staff, upgraded us without asking, recently redone facilities - can't beat it for the price!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Recent Stay 1/17/2015"
It looks like an old mom & pop type place, but you cannot beat the value! Really just used it as a place to sleep, but the room was newly renovated, clean, beds and pillows were comfortable, heater worked well, plenty of hot water and nice towels. A microwave and 1/2 size fridge were also a nice plus.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Can't recommend because of the smell in the room"
Let me start out by saying that I think the management is trying really hard to do a good job at this hotel. Housekeeping was adequate. The problem is that the room is old and musty and the way that they are managing the smell is to use way too much air freshener to mask the smell. I had read a review telling me this, but I figured it can't be that bad. Let me tell you - IT IS REALLY BAD. My wife actually went out to sleep in the car because of the smell. I have stayed at 100's of hotels, but this was the worst I've run into in my life. My suggestion to management is - you need to fix the problem so that you don't have to use so much air freshener. Breakfast was very nice for a budget hotel. There is not a lot nearby as far as food, so you may have to take a hike to get something to eat. There is a McDonalds petty close.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Samuel
"Nice and quiet place to sleep"
Everything my dog and I needed in a place to get off the road and get a good night's rest.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Nurse Sue
"Nice hotel close to town"
Close to town, clean and comfortable room. Hotel staff were fantastic
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Near Plymouth State University, beautiful location, rather remote. Very helpful staff, and a nice place for a quick business trip.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Jean
"Plymouth Stay"
We've stayed here before and liked it so we returned. The only thing I would change is it was unseasonably cold and the heat was off in the room. Didn't take long to warm up but should have put heat on.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Overall an acceptable experience and would visit again
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Quiet and clean"
I stayed here with my son to go on a college tour of Plymouth. We were very happy with the cleanliness of the renovated room. The wi fi was great. The front desk was helpful and courteous. The room was very quiet and had a great view. The breakfast was decent, coffee was great. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Katherine
"Good for what you pay"
Went up for a college tour and needed a place to sleep for a night. Room was clean and comfortable enough for 4 of us to stay for the night. Older place that has been updated. Happy for what we paid.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Regan
"Nice little place to stay"
It was clean and well taken care of. The staff was very friendly and helpful. And the area was beautiful.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Check In staff was excellent! Room was very comfortable.....
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
RB
Only stayed 1 night. Room clean and comfortable. Mohamad checked us in and was very pleasant and had a good sense of humor.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Close to activities"
Excellent value, friendly staff, located near downtown Plymouth and golf courses
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
steve
"Easy access to downtown at fair price"
Nothing bad little dated but have upgraded rooms Staff very friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
ncgr
"An OK Motel"
The room was clean and decorated nicely. The room was pretty big, comparing to most motels. It offers free breakfast, but there is no place to sit there. So we had to bring it to our room, which more than 150 feet away. The main reason I could only give three stars was the wifi. It was very unstable, went on and off all the time so we ended up with setting up a hotspot using our cellphone service.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Toby
"Only hotel in the area."
The hotel is old and has no wi-fi. TV has no ESPN which was a disappointment to my husband sice we were there in September-college football season. One day the maid did not come to service our room. The area needs a major chain to come in and build a decent hotel. The young man at the front desk was pleasant and provided fresh towels. We did not check out the free breakfast as there was no place to sit and eat. We ate in town the 4 days we were there.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Cyr
Disappointed that the WiFi was slow and often wouldn't even connect. Key cards also didn't always work. Room was clean but had a musty odor. Front desk staff a bit condescending when we asked if things could be fixed. For the price, we got what we paid for.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms. Only issue no hot water in am, pipe problem they said.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Close to Plymouth State"
The hotel staff was friendly and accomodating. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean except for some thick dust on the desk lamp. Wifi was good speed. My room came with a fridge and microwave, which was helpful. Breakfast was simple, but did have fresh fruit, fresh half and half and the coffee was good. Nice, inexpensive place to stay.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Red Carpet Great!"
Hotel was in excellent condition. Our unit was secluded and away from the road. Very quiet. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
D & S
"Comfort"
We strongly recommend this place. The staff is extremely polite n courteous. The room was extra clean and had very fresh fragrance as soon as we walked in. The environment n location for Red Carpet is extremely beautiful too. All the 2nd level rooms have beautiful mountain view. I will surely go back to this place for all nice comfort n wonderful staff
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Your average motel"
Hotel personnel was very courteous and friendly. Rooms were clean and fairly well updated. The continental breakfast was a good, convenient way to start the day. Noise from upstairs was easily heard.
5 night family trip Aug 17, 2014