All hotels in Plymouth, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here166 Highland Street, Plymouth, NH, 03264, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Strange layout"
The rooms were seperated into two buildings, which was odd. The free breakfast wasn't that great. Staff was friendly.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great Budget Motel"
Surprised by this friendly, neat and quiet inexpensive motel near Plymouth State and a couple of exits south on 93 of White Mountain National Forest . My room actually had a view! I really didn't expect anything given the low cost...but it was fine.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"THE RIGHT PLACE"
We recently stayed there for 2 nights. The room was so clean, staff was wonderful and the bed was so comfortable, I wanted to stay longer.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
joanne stoll
"Near PSU"
Very clean , comfortable pleasant room , close to town and campus and very reasonable
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Clean, Friendly and Close to PSU"
I am use to staying in 3 to 4 star hotels. I was a little nervous about a 2 star but I read the reviews and said I will give it a try. The staff was super friendly. The rooms was clean and appeared newly renovated. I really liked it. It was close to PSU. The price was great. I will stay here every time I have to visit.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Very Comfy beds."
Great value for the money. Beds Great. Extremely Quiet and close to the college.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Kate
"Super great value.!"
To my surprise this place was great. Staff was friendly and accommodating.. We arrived early checked in at noon at no extra cost.. and got upgraded! Room was immaculate , beds were comfortable . it was very quiet And a great view. We stayed 2 nights had a late check out at no cost.. I would recommend this place to To anyone .. very nice place at a very nice price..
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Isol and nick
"4/5. Good for your money and short stay"
good for your money n short stay. a little far from the exit but totally worth it.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Ammar
"Good for a motel"
The desk clerk was friendly. i was up sold to a room with larger beds. But, the beds did not seem larger. Otherwise, it was surprisingly clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. Oh, yeah, the room had a mini-fridge and microwave. Housekeeping was not responsive to the need for more towels. So the long walk out in the cold to the main building for ealy morning towels was a pain.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
T
Owner is pleasant and helpful. Room rates are very reasonable. Rooms are fresh and clean. This is not a fancy place but is well worth the money.
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2013
"Clean & Quiet"
Remarkably clean & quiet & nice-smelling for a low-cost motel. Though I was the only guest when I returned to my room from dinner at about 8:30, I was very surprised to notice that most rooms had been rented when I left in the morning. I did hear people entering their rooms before I turned-in at 11:00, but the noise was muted even as I prepared for an interview and did not use the TV. Insulated walls? I slept very well. Excellent pillows and bath towels. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Friendly service, renovated room, clean and convenient location to Waterville. Would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great place to stay for a ski vacation"
Terrific service, new renovations, quiet, and very good value for the money. A little out-of-the-way for northern White Mountains ski destinations, but value makes it worth the slightly longer drive to Loon Mountain, Bretton Woods, etc. Will definitely come again!
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Great room for the price!"
Excellent, friendly service. The rooms are newly renovated, clean, and comfortable. It is located out of town, and some units are back away from the road. Arriving on a snowy night, it looked a little lonely, but on second thought it made for a quiet night and a cozy, country feel. The complimentary breakfast is minimal but still a bonus considering the very reasonable room rate.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Nice close to Flying Monkey"
Staff was friendly and appears to be family owned. They have recently renovated and room was clean and beds were very comfortable. We often visit the Flying Monkey for shows and this place is in a great location.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
AL
"Clean, friendly, worth it!"
This was the cleanest motel Ive ever stayed in, the staff was very friendly, it was close to town and I would stay again. My only disappointment was there was no coffee pot in the room. But there is a dunkin donuts less than a mile away.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Nice and quiet with beautiful view"
The beds were very comfortable and the sheets, towels were Snow White. The only thing I didn't like is the breakfast was too far and there were no seats to eat. You had to drive for breakfast and bring it back to your room.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Heard people walking all night over us."
Place looks like it has been doing so upgrades but for some reason has stopped.. Stained ceiling in our bathroom, that looked moldy. It was a very cold night and it heat was set at 65 when we arrived and took the room a very long time to get warm. Beds were very comfortable and the shower was especially hot. So it they would complete the upgrades would be a nice place.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Kenneth
"Hotel staff were wonderful. They were polite."
Great stay. We were up for a ski weekend and the motel worked out beyond our expectations. The rates were great and the staff was exceptional.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel In Plymouth"
Great staff. Wi-fi although sometimes hard to connect to. TV. Warm rooms. Doors with Key Cards.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Alex
"Very good very cheap hotel"
Not the best hotel that I've stayed in but it was perfect for what I wanted. A nice, clean and cheap hotel in the Plymouth NH area. Very friendly staff. Overall very satisfied with my experience.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Matt G
"Great bang for the buck!"
I was surprised. Lowest price in the area and the room had just been almost completely refurbished, from carpet to curtains to ceramic tiles in the bathroom, to beds and linens. A couple of pieces of dated furniture in good condition might bother you if you're really style conscious, but worked fine. They could do a better job of snow removal for the unit out back that I stayed in, and community jars of peanut butter, jelly and creamed cheese might not be as acceptable as the individual servings most places provide, but the service was exceptional and I"d go back there again in a flash.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Skip
This motel is just out of town in Plymouth and in a pleasant area. The desk staff greeted us with warmth offering to do what we needed to make our stay pleasant. The room was nicely decorated, emmaculately clean and clearly recently redone. For the price, this was one of the best deals one can get anywhere. The only downside was the bed comfort - VERY firm and both my wife and I had difficulty sleeping because of that.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
TonyG
"red carpet inn"
There weren't that many guests in the hotel but, I was put in a room under a couple with a young child that was running around above me the whole stay. I would've preferred a room on the top floor or on the first without anyone in the room above me.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Molly
"Issues with 1 of my 2 rooms being given away"
I purchased two rooms and then a friend had to cancel requiring us to use only one room. Upon explaining this to the desk clerk, he nicely offered to try to sell the room for us. I fully understood that it wasn't guaranteed and was appreciative of his efforts. The two rooms I booked and paid for were next to each other (as requested) but when I went back late in the evening, I was told he couldn't sell the room and there would be no refund. Again, I understood this but without telling us he had SOLD one of the side by side rooms, He instead gave us a room that was not as big, not as nice and not one of the renovated rooms. (old toilet, sink, bath) It was NOT next door like the 2 rooms I had paid for. I feel that they ripped me off by giving away one of our side by side renovated rooms and stuck me in a non-renovated room while someone else slept in mine. Very unprofessional, no apology, no compensation. Won't stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
"Nice hotel close to skiing and Plymouth state"
The staff was very friendly. They provided me with two great rooms with very comfortable beds. The location was great for the price. Right next to the White Mountain region and to Plymouth. I was able to visit friends that went to college in Plymouth, which was 5 minutes away. I was also able to go skiing at Loon which was just under a 20 minute drive away.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
We really liked it. Great hotel for tight budget.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Very friendly staff ...basic hotel .....found other clients paid less than we did
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Close to White Mountain"
Good stay staff very helpful. Not much off places to eat had to travel alittle
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Wm McNulty
THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER ROOM AND VIEW.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
ROLAND T
"basic hotel"
Hotel met the need of having a place to sleep while traveling through New Hampshire. Check in was easy and room was clean. Chemical air freshener in room was quite strong leading us to open the windows to air out the room for a few hours. View of dilapidated pool wasn't encouraging but easily remedied by drawing the curtains.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Lulu
Ok place. Owner friendly and accomodating. Area safe. Did not use any other services.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
We were very much satisfied with the comfort and cleanliness of the motel room. The staff was very friendly and wanted us to know if they could help in any way , that they were there 24/7. We will definitely go back again. Price was excellent !!
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
The Prestons
"A short drive to Franconia Notch"
Simple accommodations but the most comfortable bed I have found in a long time. The staff was friendly and appreciative of our comments.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Martha
"fall colors"
Fine.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Vacation
"Good enough for a night."
The Red Carpet Inn is very easy to find, but a little shady in appearance. There are several smaller buildings on the property that look like lower-income housing. We stayed in the back building and the stair on the outside had tape on them. On the positive side, the room smelled and looked clean. It had plenty of pillows (which many hotels don't have) and nice heavy bedding. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, giving us the name and number of an Italian restaurant in the area.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
H.
"Very surprising"
Excellent customer service and very pleasant staff
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Apart from the pool that was in a state of total disrepair, this motel is great for the price. The staff is incredibly attentive and friendly, the breakfast is great although there are no tables or chairs to sit, so we had to eat back in our room. Some renovations have been made to improve the rooms that are kept very clean. Overall, it was a great experience for two nights on a budget.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2013
"Great cheap motel"
The motel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The room we stayed in was recently updates and everything was working great. The pool is not open. Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay and the prices were very fair.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"nice hotel, excellent staff, they wanted to please"
this is a nice inn in a great location. The staff were great and really wanted to please.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
We wanted a hotel close for visiting family in the area. It is an acceptable value for what we received.It is an older hotel, but is quiet and reasonably clean.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very nice place"
We really enjoyed out stay at the Red Carpet. It was in a great location for exploring the White Mountains. The room was clean and comfortable, especially the beds. The owners were very nice and made good suggestions for area attractions. The room itself was spacious and included a refrigerator and microwave. There was a little outdoor grassy area for the kids to run around too. The breakfast was sufficient, but you'll need to carry it to your room or on the go as there is no sitting area. There is an old pool (empty) on the property that is fenced off that is a bit of an eye-sore. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
"Very Happy"
The room was clean and comfortable. Seemed to be recently updated. Our building was back from the road a bit, so it was nice and quiet. The hotel staff was wonderful, recommending restaurants and making sure we had everything we needed and enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Tracy
"I would stay at this hotel again"
I was very impressed by the manager when I checked in. He was cheerful and polite and asked me about our reasons for being in the area. When he learned my family and I were in the area for hiking and sight-seeing he pulled out a map and circled attractions that he thought might appeal to us. The room itself was clean, newly remodeled, and very comfortable. We had a beautiful view overlooking the mountains from our room and a veranda to sit on outside to enjoy the quiet area. I did note that the pool was not kept up (it was not in use) and there were some areas of the property that were not maintained but that didn't detract from our stay whatsoever. If we could have stayed another night we would have. I would stay at this hotel again if we are in the area again.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2013
"Convenient Place to Stay"
I appreciated the closeness of the motel to Plymouth State University. I was 5min. away and this relieved any stress of a morning commute. Staying overnight was a pleasant tradeoff vs. an hour and a half commute.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Sandy
"No pool!!"
No pool( it was empty) nothing to do to enjoy the stay out Side the room
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Extremely friendly and helpful staff"
Our stay was very comfortable, and the manager went out of his way to map out the most beneficial sight-seeing route for us, as well as restaurants that fit our taste.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Brenda
"Adequate for a short visit"
The management was very helpful in bringing us a coffee pot since we rise earlier than they serve breakfast.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Good price, good stay"
A little further from main st. than expected, but overall a good experience.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Best value of price,"
Wireless internet really working great, motel staff freindly no odor or smell, every thing seems to functional. Morning breakfast was ok. Main downtown was 1.2 miles away, nice Thai place. Next morning did my jogging to downtown, was very good experince.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013