All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
High street, Christchurch, Dublin, Dublin, 8, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Nice Apartment with a Full Kitchen"
This was a nice apartment that included a kitchen with plenty of dishes and pots and pans if you wanted to do some of your own cooking. Ideal for a longer stay. It was just around the corner from a supermarket. The major bonus is that it had a washer/drying in the apartment! It also included a dining room table, a living room siting area and a balcony. Its location is not bad. It's less than a 10 minute walk from the Temple Bar area. The Jameson distillery tour (highly recommended) is only about 10 minutes walk as well.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Sam
"Nice hotel near city and suit for families."
Good price for us.We checked out very early that morning and left our luggage on the front desk.We saw 24hours service and met 3 people.Maybe the new guy we met that morning and explain many words to save the luggage.It big enough for 4 people on single bed and one sofa bed very suitable for family travellers.Although we have no time to use kitchen and other funitures in the room ,the condition controler is not good to use when we turn back it became very hot.Totally this hotel is a good,fine place.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Chen
"Great for Families"
The hotel staff was extremely professional and helpful at all times. The room was a bit small, but I'm from the United States so I think my expectations were too high in that regard. Overall the room suited our family of 4 perfectly.
10 night family trip Jun 4, 2013
"The best staff with prompt response time."
Excellent location near the heart of Dublin..walking distance to the center of town..without the noise. We loved the spaciosness and convenience of having an apt and breakfast before leaving. Definitely coming back. The staff were kind and attentive.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Mary M
"Nice family location in Dublin"
My family of 5 had a nice stay. The front desk was very helpful in answering all our questions and giving us eating recommendations. The apartment was clean and updated. Our only complaint was the wi-Fi only seemed to work in the hallway which was somewhat frustrating
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Barb
"Good hotel in Dublin inner city"
Staycity is ideal for families or groups. Rooms are clean and comfortable and close to shopping and historical sights. Staff is helpful and friendly and ready with recommendations when asked. Money saved on room is great for those on a tight budget. Staycity has my recommendation.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"A great time"
A great place to stay. The Ritz Carlton it is not, but it is clean, safe, convenient. This would be the same as European living. We would stay here again.
6 night trip May 12, 2013
Ken
"great situation for a large group"
There were four of us in our group and we had an apt with 2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen. so it was a nicer set up than just two hotel rooms. At first i was hesitant to the idea, I'm used to 'regular' hotels, but this turned out great. The staff couldn't have been nicer and the location was great. Not the fanciest place but i would do it again with a crowd. it would be great for families too.
7 night trip with friends May 11, 2013
Laren
"Spacious hotel close to sights"
We had a great experience at this hotel. Our washer/dryer wasn't working but the staff tried very hard to get it fixed, I am just not sure that it was a fixable problem. The rooms were very spacious for the four of us staying and we enjoyed the convenience of having the kitchenette and sitting area. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2013
"Cute apartment but not a good experience there"
No electricity or water in our room when we arrived. Fixed later in the day. Very noisey location. Street noise, including sirens from nearby hospital. Apartment had washer/dryer unit, It washed our clothes 3 times before we could get it stopped. Dryer wouldn't work at all and staff didn't know how to operate it. Rack was brought in to dry them on, but next morning, were still wet. Finally found a dryer in a different unit, but it delayed getting on with our day by several hours. Staff did try to be helpful, but clearly were not equipped with the knowledge they need to deal with problems.
2 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2013
D. Peterson
"Wonderful location, friendly staff"
Great location, friendly and courteous staff. Bedrooms were larger than anticipated.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Exactly as Described in a Perfect Location"
This place was exactly as described on the site (no creative writing or photos) and was a great place to stay. It is a 5 - 15 minute walk to just about anything you want to see in Dublin, and a 5 minute easy walk to/from the Airport 747 bus. The apartment was spacious by European standards, well furnished and clean. I would stay at this location every time in Dublin, and will look for their brand in other cities as a result of this stay. Only complaint is that the TV remote didn't work, and after several trips to the front desk to get the batteries replaced, we gave up and never did get it serviced.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2013
BradleyFLA
The location is pretty nice, walking distance to Jamesons, Guinness , and Brazen Head pub. I happened to pass by some of the other three star hotels on expedia and I was very happy I chose this one.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"Another great trip to Dublin"
I found this accommodation a couple years ago and always stay here now. The location is great and I like the ease of having my own kitchen to cook in. Just need to stop at the grocery and I'm set for days.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2012
"Loved it."
It was a lovely one bedroom apartment with separate bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom (#19). I had a small balcony and a lovely view. It faced the street so the traffic may bother some, but it didn't bother me. The staff was uber helpful with all of my needs. There's a few shops for food and small restaurants nearby. It's very close to a stop for the 747 bus which takes you to and from the airport. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Dublin.
3 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Stevin
"Great price and location"
The hotel was in a great location right across the street from Christ Church and within walking distance of the major sights. The parking garage was two blocks away and across a major road. The staff was very nice and helpful. I'm rating it a 4 for the location and the price.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
Erica
"Close to transportation; can walk to downtown."
Rooms allowed us to move about freely. Front desk personnel very nice..good location. The biggest problem was lack of communication by hotel management on how to find the secret switches to make the kitchen appliances work; combination washer/dryer did not have proper instruction booklet and staff was clueless; TV had only one channel and directions for using their free wi-fi were not clear...cleaning staff (contracted out) did not consistently show up..but price was a fairly good bargain.
Family trip Sep 17, 2012
Mature Traveler

"Great Location in a busy city centre."
Very good location. The staff are extremely helpful and very friendly. The apartment showed some signs of age and was on the main High Street so there was some traffic noise! The church bells are a little bit of a pain in the mornings but a few extra Guinness will sort that out! Overall it was a perfect base to start our trips to Temple Bar and other site in Dublin City Centre.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Christopher
"Family getaway"
Great location, easy walk into the city center. We had 5 people in a 2 bedroom, 3 adults and 2 kids. Hop-on hop-off bus stop 100 meters away if that is what you like. The living room furniture is in need of an update, but we didn't go to Dublin to hang out in the room. I would recommend staying there to anyone I know.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Stephen
"Dublin Stay."
We enjoyed our stay the apartment was clean and well equipped. We were upgraded to a two Bedroomed. The staff were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble.we would recommend this place highly.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Excellent location, clean, spacious and staff were extremely helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Staycity on Christchurch"
Great location downtown. All the major museums and churches/cathedrals are all within walking distance. Got a free upgrade when we stayed so that was a nice bonus.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Benjamin
"Disappointing accommodation"
Very disappointed in amenities in this accommodation. Photos on internet very deceiving. Very small - much too small for 4 adults despite being 2 bedroom. However location was great - easy walking distance to most areas of interest in Dublin. Lift wasn't working for most of our stay - fortunately we were on the 1st floor.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Lynn
"nice apartment close to centre."
Nice enough for our 3 day stay, had 4 different reception staff, 3 were more than helpful although one could benefit with a customer service course (RUDE)!!. The apartment had everything we needed, A little disappointed with the cleanliness of the bathroom and the shower was temperamental but considering what we paid for our stay I wasn't expecting 4 star luxury. the apartments are a 5-7 euro taxi ride to the temple bar area (the place to be) or a good 15-20 min walk.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
victoria
"Convenient and good VFM"
Convenient apartments perfectly located for a city centre stay. Some are a little tired - especially the bathrooms, but there's plenty of space, well supplied kitchens and good value for money.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Would stay here again"
Place was very clean and central. Staff was very accomadating and friendly. Awesome value too!
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Jenn
"Perfect- great value for money."
Friendly and central and very well supplied- pots and pans, glasses, hairdryer, ironing board. Very cozy.
2 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
"On a busy road"
The hotel is in a very good location however it is on a very busy road and the traffic is constant throughout the so didn't get much sleep. The staff are very nice and helpful the room is a little tired but has a nice amount space.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Abbie
"Wonderful experience in Dublin, Ireland."
The Staycity apartments are a wonderful way to enjoy Dublin. Our stay was for just a week, however the apartment allowed us the freedom to cook-in or dine out. The units are clean, modern and well equipped with the essentials. The front entrance is manned 24/7 and the property is in a safe area. A quick 10 minute walk takes you into the heart of Dublin and all the major sights and activities. Well worth the venture...we'll definitely use Staycity on future adventures. I do recommend that you shop for small things like salt/pepper, sugar (if you use it), tea/coffee and napkins, in addition to other things you might need on your vacation.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Value for money"
Nice apartment for the price but they could help themselves further by updating the furniture especially the sofas/chairs. If you get the apartment at a good price you will be happy; if you pay a lot you will be less so. For me it was value for money and I didnt expect much more for what I paid. I would probably stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Phillip
"Decent, but not worth it for just a weekend"
I stayed at StayCity ChristChurch for a weekend while I was in Dublin. Very easy to get to from the airport (take the 747 bus and get off at Christ Church stop). While the location was incredibly convenient to all things Dublin (Guiness Factory, Jameson Factory, River Liffey, Christ Church, St. Patrick's Cathedral, etc.), the cost was not worth it for the weekend. This place is more of an 'apartment' rather than a hotel. The living room and kitchen were much nicer than the bathroom. Shower had a 'pump box' to pump water from the bath tap up to the shower head. Wifi was available and free, but it was slow. I wasn't able to Skype or watch Netflix. I would recommend the location, but not the ammenities.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"needs modernisation..."
on arrival to our flat it was apparent that it was in need of modernisation and general maintenance. the cleanliness was questionable also. the location however is excellent and within walking distance to nearly all main attractions. overall we didnt enjoy our stay at all and hope they work on improving the flats soon....
8 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Perfect post gig sleep over spot"
I stayed so I could see a gig at Vicar Street just down the street. It was in the perfect position. I got upgraded to a two bedroomed apartment. Some of the furniture was a little worn but everything was comfortable and perfectly usable. My only minor quibble was that I couldn't work out how the heating worked. In the evening before I left it was a bit chilly but when I came in later the apartment was like a sauna.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2014
Maxine
"Great Central Location Hotel"
This staycity apartment is located within a 15 minute walk of most of Dublin's tourist location. The suites are a little dated in decor, but are well equipment with everything you could need for a short stay in Dublin. The staff are very helpful and proactive in answering questions you have. A fantastic place to base yourself when visiting Dublin
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Clean but shabby"
Staff were very helpful and friendly. The apartment was clean and the kitchen equipment was new and the bed was very good. The rest of the apartment could do with some upgrading. It was very shabby and dreary. There was a smell of smoke in the apartment and in one of the bedrooms in particular. Although it was ok, it was generally a bit depressing and I would not stay there again unless I was stuck.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"disappointing"
Disappointed. Room was not cleaned in the 3 nights we were there. No fresh towels. Very poor water pressure on shower
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good size, quality not as good"
We stayed there for 3 nights, although a very good sized apartment there was a lot missing to be perfect. The leather sofa and chairs was impossible to sit on as there was no padding left in them. Only seating used was the dining chairs a little as they were worn out as well. The washing machine and the tumble dryer was not working at all. The flushing on the toilet was faulty, it had to be flushed three or four times as there was barely any water pressure. The bed was big, but had a hard mattress.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Aussie tourist
"Great staff"
I cannot say enough about the two friendly ladies on reception when we arrived (sorry, I can't remember their names). Super helpful and did an amazing job at tracking down our missing pizza order for us, as we had our hands full putting our toddler to bed. We were put on the top floor in a 2 bedroom apartment, and didn't have any issues with road noise that some others have posted about.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Sam
Myself and my friends had a great time during our stay in Dublin and would recommend these apartments to our friends.
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2014
Jo Connor
"Spacious apartment"
We were upgraded to an apartment even though were in Dublin for overnight stay which was very nice except that it was difficult to juggle opening and closing doors. So many doors in a small apartment. Perhaps required as fire traps. Staff extremely nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
The apartments have good facilities (nice kitchen and bathroom), they are ideally located to several tourist attractions and not far from easy transport to the further attractions. The washer/dryer were appreciated at that point in my trip too.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"well located"
I enjoyed my stay; the hotel was great, though as I was located on a busy thoroughfare it was a bit noisy. Very well located; easy access to everything I was interested in--churches, castle, shopping, etc.Only problem I found was the locked front door--you had to buzz to get someone to manually open the door. If the desk staff were away you had to stand there until they got back--irritating.
5 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Anne
"Dublin Staycity Apartments, very accommodating."
Had booked at the StayCity Apartments Christchurch. The hotel was not up to our standards and we requested a change to another location within Dublin. The staff was incredibly accommodating and not only moved us to St. Augustine but upgraded our room. Will stay with Staycity again.
19 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
First time in apartment. Found it very good. Will use again.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
S&J
"Great Service"
Everyone was friendly and welcoming and helpful. Have to mention Jennifer especially as we seem to deal with her the most. I have to say she was extremely delightful nothing was too much trouble if we needed any assistance she was always able to sort out the issue and she did so with a very pleasant and jovial manner. She reorganised our extended stay at the apartments and we found her to be extremely competent and knowledgeable which made our stay so much better. We would stay there again when we come back to Dublin because of the service and also the great location.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"It was a great stay"
We really enjoyed staying here. The service was great and the apartment had everything we needed. The washer/dryer combo was especially nice to have, just keep in mind that the drying takes a long time. I do wish the bedroom didn't have carpet as I think it made the room feel damp. Other than that it was a good place to stay in a convenient part of the city.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Super stay!!!"
A good location away from the hustle of the city but everything within walking distance. Excellent appartments....would use again thanks.
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Location"
The apartments are in a great location & staff were helpful The apartment was big and looked like it had all u would need However the shower wasn't very powerful & the hairdryer blew out cold air (will take forever with long hair?!) The apartment needs renovating and dusting (DVD player didn't work either) The staff were relatively helpful but didn't ring when they offered a wake up call for a 5 am taxi (good job we had alarms set) Location was good & it's not a city you spend much time in the room anyway!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
gemma
"Good location - reasonable price"
Stayed at the StayCity - Christchurch for 2 nights, and overall had a good experience. The apartments are quite central and near the church (although the bells can be quite annoying), and within a 5 minute walk of temple bar. The room we had was a 2 bedroomed with twin beds, a double and a pull out sofa bed in the lounge, they apartment overall was clean although could do with an update. (Although I have stayed at the StayCity in Hayes in London and they were outstanding, but also brand new, so was a little spoilt) Anyway for a weekend away I would definitely recommend these apartments with friendly staff, good location and reasonably priced. And not forgetting, Dublin is an amazing place, and nightlife is fantastic, even if a little expensive.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Bantam5672
"Comfortable apartment in city center"
We had a 2 bedroom apt. The dining/living room was comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped and we fixed a warm breakfast every morning. The beds took up most of the space in the bedrooms - so we used 1 as a dressing room and the other to sleep. It would be hard to put >2 people in this space. Since it was a warm weekend, we kept the windows open. The street noise was a bit loud (vehicles, not people). The location near Christ Church was convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014