All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3100 East Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Fun with my son @ the Grand Canyon"
Great hotel for the price. I was very impressed.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Roderick
Beds were uncomfortable. Room smelled of old cigarette smoke.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"DISLIKE VERY MUCH! RECOMMEND OTHER HOTELS."
I might as well have slept on the floor! Train going by every other hour gave me a restless night. Room was cold & dingy. Turned up the heater but that didn't do much. I was also charged extra for my 2 little boys that I was told I wouldn't be when I called.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
RENA
"freezing"
The heater broke repeatedly and it was very very cold out.
3 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
andrea
"Not a luxury inn like there name"
The mattress was like sleeping on a board. The pillows were alright. They didn't even give you complimentary shampoo or conditioner. For what I paid couldn't really complain but will stay somewhere else next time.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
The hotel staff was very accommodating. I came late at night and the man was still friendly. The hotel on the outside looks scary especially at night, but my room was spacious and perfectly clean and comfortable. I don't believe they had little shampoos and conditioners in the room, fyi, but they did have soap. The door only had one lock. I thought it was a good value for what I paid and I would stay again.
Not bad for the price. Close to where we were going. I would stay there again.
Great for the price. Some minor repairs to the room was needed. Motel was clean, comfortable, and convenient.
"clean but dirty looking towels"
Room was affordable but towels and wash cloths had stains. Good thing we brought our own towels. They need to work on their drainage system. While taking a quick shower the bath filled up with water and slowly drained. Other than that you couldn't hear the train. Alot of movie channels.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Comfortable"
We had a quick overnight here on our way to Phoenix. For the price the hotel was fine. A bit run down but clean. I was disappointed at the lack of towels. One small towel per person instead of the standard two. NO toiletries for the guests. The bed was ok but was disappointed that it was only the sheet and bedspread no blanket between. Ok for the price but would have liked a few extras. The front desk staff was great though!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Eloy
"Wont be staying here again."
Hotel had trash and bugs in the bed. When we complained in the morning because the office was closed at night, the lady didnt seem to care. Wont stay here again
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Best motel in flagstaff....."
It certainly is the cleanest, most spacious and safest location for people staying with family. Amazed by the room quality when compared with the price charged...wil always stay there when in flagstaff.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Gaurav
"It is what you pay for"
Wish i had pillows. I was just ment for a road stop. You get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Matthew
"Needs a little more attention"
Needs bigger trash can. Bed spreads need to be washed
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Terry
"You pay for what you get"
Not a bad place to stay for the money, the staff there are not too friendly, heater is not too good, but it is a inexpensive place to sleep
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"vdry nice"
it was very quiet
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
steven
"OK for one night"
Very basic. OK for one night. Small rooms but functional and clean. Near train track but no train noise.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"Creepy !"
Unfriendly staff - dark gloomy surroundings room was dirty ! No outside lighting at night ! People loitering near the room !
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
olen j
"meanie Indian"
Our stay is always the same... But the price is OK.. No good customer service. The young lady there is always mean and nevers help ... Tells us no visitors and if we do have someone to stop by for a quick visit, she comes knocking on the front door and tells the visitors to leave. And just last week my Son's girlfriend reserved a rm for 3 days, and they got kicked out and wasn't given their refund back for the days they didn't stay there. They tried asking for their money back but she was just cussing and yelling at my son.
4 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"Worth the money"
For the price it was great
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Basic needs met"
Generally clean and sanitary. Room very small no table or chair. No place to hang anything. Poor lighting. Right on Rte 66 (as many other motels) so 100 yards from busy RR track. No breakfast. Many other motels and restaurants nearby. shop around.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Cheap and okay for an overnight stay"
Tiny room but very clean. Just need somewhere to sleep. Trains all night but didn't really bother us. Unfortunately the hot water was not working in room 106 our neighbor in room 107 had same problem. I went behind hotel and it appears every two units share a water heater. It was late when i noticed so i didn't ask for assistance from front desk but did leave a note when i left. We will try this hotel again but will check hot water first.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Plain... but worth it"
This is a no frills motel. It is clean, the staff is super friendly, location is good. I rated it a 4...this is not a 4 star hotel. It is a simple place that takes care of its guests.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good staff"
Reception was very friendly and help me find a good place for dinner.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Terry
"Get what you pay for"
People at the front desk are nice, the hotel is old but you get what you pay for. If you need a cheap place to stay I would book this place again. Room even had microwave and mini fridge.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Theresa
"Good east Flagstaff location."
The motel has recently gone through some renovation and also has a microwave and refrigerator in the room. Also, location is easy access to I-40 in either direction and north to the Grand Canyon.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Tiny but tidy!!!"
I have to tell you, it was the most scrupulously clean hotel I have stayed in. I am even including the newest and best hotels I have stayed in. The room is sparse but meticulously clean. The staff was incredibly helpful and the grounds were immaculate. There is a train that runs a couple of times a night across the way but was not too troublesome. The wifi was very fast and the location is great to all amenities, freeway and college. A true gem and we would go back again and again. Try Mike and Ronda's Café located right down 66 for breakfast...a delicious joint!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
AnnRita
"clean, friendly, bare bones motel"
A bare bones motel but it was clean and the staff was friendly. only 80 miles fro Grand Canyon, convenient to amenities. Would stay here again.
4 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"not up to standards"
There was nothing in the room you would normally expect-not even extra soap, extra toilet paper or any tissue. There were no table lamps and the two remaining light bulbs in both the bedroom and bathroom had been replaced with the lowest wattage fluorescent lamps available. The lighting was so bad that we had to bring in a lantern from our car to be able to use the computer keyboard. There was no ice available anywhere. All in all, I would say it was possibly the worst hotel we have ever visited.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Murrays
"no sleep"
Unless you are deaf don't stay there! Train comes through every 1/2 hour all night long (BIG trains!). The track is next to the Hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Visting some relatives"
The room was okay, It smells like smoke even when we asked for non-smoking.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Cathy
"nice view of the mountain from the back"
Not so bad, a bit ok and nobody bothered me.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good Value"
This is an older hotel but it is obvious that it has been brought up to date and is well maintained. The price for the room was very reasonable. As long as my room is clean, I don't mind staying in an older place. The young lady who checked us was very pleasant. Be warned: Flagstaff is a very busy railroad town, trains will run all night. This hotel is just across the highway from the tracks. When I was awake, I could hear the trains passing quite clearly. After I was asleep, the trains did not wake me up.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Martin
"Great deal for the money"
Greeted by pleasant young lady at front desk, hotel grounds clean with adequate parking , room was sparse as expected considering it is the cheapest room in town, however it was very clean with recently re-done bathroom, newer toilet, sink and faucet. Had extra blanket/pillow delivered and it only took 10 mins. Close to train but it wasn't too bad at all. Overall, we were pleased with what we got. Clean is the main concern when going on a budget and this Hotel was clean.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Scooby Doo
"Not bad for the price"
The hotel staff was great. Anything I needed they were right on it. The location is right next to the train tracks so it seemed like every 30 minutes a train went by. I was so tired it didn't matter but for someone who needs quiet to sleep this is not the place for you.
8 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Clean Hotel Room but Very Loud!"
This hotel is near a train track and we kept hearing them all night. Couldn't sleep!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Ju
"Once Again, This Hotel Came Through"
We're budget travelers, and needed a convenient, inexpensive room. This hotel fit the bill perfectly. There was a little noise from passing trains during the night, but Route 66 is along the old train line, so it's to be expected. And I have to admit, when I wads a kid I used to like hearing the sounds of trucks on the highway in the middle of the night when we were traveling. It's a sound I associate with road trips. So bear it in mind.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Emily
Luxury Inn is a great place to stay! My husband and I were on a road trip and decided to stop for the night. The rooms were spacious and clean. The sheets and towels were also fresh and clean. The hotel has been renovated and has a fresh new look. The staff were extremely nice! I would definitely stay here again. The hotel is located in between the mall and the downtown area so you are not far from either location. Great price and a great stay!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Cheap Hotel"
You can't really beat the price and it's very close to some gas stations and restaurants. However, on both occasions of my staying there, there was no shampoo in either room. The complimentary soap smelled like I was washing myself with a salt block. On my second stay I saw an adult bed bug and was given another room to stay in immediately. Overall, it was worth the $35 I paid to sleep for a few hours.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Vic
"Don't stay here"
Very minimal furnishings. Right across the road from the tracks and trains ran all night. We found some kind of bugs in our bed. Maybe 40 dollars a night we could understand, but not at a 100 a night.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
disgusted
"Not a Luxury"
"Luxury" is a misnomer. The room was clean but spare, and conveniently located between Sedona and the Grand Canyon. It did have a hair dryer, refrig, microwave, cable TV and wi-fi, but was missing amenities we expect in even a moderate-rate room. No shampoo, kleenex, alarm clock, sufficient towels, ice machine, breakfast or even a clothes hook in the bathroom. Closet had one thin wire hanger. Freight trains roared by about every 15 minutes during the night, so if you are a light sleeper...
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"special stay"
The room was worth the price. It was nice to have a microwave and refrigerator. Management was always helpful and courteous. I will refer to family and friends who are looking for a nice room at a cheap price.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"Overnight stay before trip to Grand Canyon"
Room was ok, very cheap nightly price so we did not expect much. Hotel was next to a gas station and some shoping area so this was good for us.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Zinca
Very nice mote standard for motell. Very clean.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Bad Oder in room.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"BAD EXPERIENCE"
This hotel was cheap and the service too.Towels yellow, no soap, hole in the cover. I never come back in this hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Bouchet
"worth the money"
Towels were thin, one soap provided larger than usual size, bed comfortable, tv worked, internet provided, no ice but had a refrigerator, no other amenities. Perfectly met our needs for a hotel in passing through Albuquerque. We would stay there again. Trains pass but there were many other hotels alongside the passing train and they did not bother us. Clean, comfortable for a 1 night stay.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Frannybaby
"Awesome staff, clean hotel"
This hotel had the friendliest staff I have ever had staying at a hotel. They were very accommodating. The hotel was SUPER clean. Great location for shopping, and food.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Gwen
It was clean and comfortable. One nite stay. Did the job....
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Stanley
"You get what you pay for."
This is a very friendly spot. Room was clean and about what I expected for the low price. Great location next to a few restaurants and a bar. Only thing missing for me was no coffee maker in the room. Other than that, no complaints.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014