All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
3100 East Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Our nigtmare stay in LUXURY Inn in Flaggstaff, Az"
Lady at front desk accused me of lying about how many chikdren were in my room , I informed her , I booked 2 adults,2 children.was supposed to have 2 queen beds, was given 1 king bed, as my daughternis in wheelchairso we needed downstairs room. Went to pay for additional nites stay, owner yelled at me and asked me how many people were in I told her mee, husband and 2 children, she said you cant have that many people in a 1 bed room and slammed door on my face.then front desk attendent said I was pulling a fast one, I said hey I booked thru expedia.where I said would be 2 adults,2 children. So I never lied.she basically kicked us out, under the impression, I had lied about how many guests there were. NOT TRUE! Had to hurry and find another hotel at higher rate. It was also noisy, people tqlking, screiaming, train.paper thin walls. Springs in bed coming thru.motel was fairly clean other then that this was a horrible expeience. Very rude and jumped to conclusions, not professional at all.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Carol Raduenz
"An amazing deal for the money"
The room was clean and nice, Internet worked perfect. No complains.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
maria
"Pay more at check-in & get less..."
Right next to train (Room 141) and was very loud but that was the least of the problems... towel & soap rationing - NO shampoo. Unlabeled telephone so you can't call the front desk without dialing the regular telephone number. Terrible shower curtain and slippery shower so please be careful if you choose this sub-par hotel. Uncomfortable bed and dirty room. Was charged an additional $8.01 above the regular Hotels.com upfront price paid. Maybe Flagstaff has a shortage of hotels or perhaps Flagstaff is expensive but this is a hotel I would never recommend to anyone. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Christopher
"Too noisy"
Simple room, great for the price. The train was loud. Near train tracks.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great for the price."
Personable & friendly young man at the desk. If you've seen "My Cousin Vinny", a train passes through the night (but doesn't blow horn).
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
Antonio
"Two thumbs up!"
I would recommend this hotel to a friend without a doubt. Good bed, great new TV, and secure Wi-Fi. What else do you need?
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
mark
"would never ever stay again"
This motel is definitely a dive. Bedding is cheap and inadequate, There is no closet to hang clothes. There is no towel rod or hook in the bathroom. The towels are old and thin. The bathtub did not drain properly. No hair dryer as advertised. (glad I took mine) I called during the day to request clean sheets, clean towels and t-paper. When I arrive late that night... no t-paper. And of course no answer at the office door.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
m
"Just for a Nite"
Room was okay for 1 night.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2015
Robyn
"Not as cheap as advertised"
Beware - That low room rate gets bumped up 30% on arrival with additional taxes and fees, when it's too late to object and cancel and get a refund. Too-cheerful young desk clerk says it's Expedia's fault, not theirs. Well, I think I disagree. Room was decent enough, bed was comfortable, all was clean. Train runs right past the windows, though noise was muffled. Soap but no shampoo provided (as others have mentioned - OK with me). Huge bath mat and tiny bath towel - If I'd noticed beforehand, I might have used one for the other but big one was already on the floor. Too tired to ask for WiFi password... arrived late and left early. Decent TV channels, and a working microwave. Once I stopped being angry I spent a pleasant enough night.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Lin
"A ' Why Pay More' Inn."
I would not expect anymore from a hotel at twice the rate. It's a two star hotel but the only negatives about it were that the walls are thin and the hotel is close to the passing trains, neither of which was a reason to look elsewhere to stay. A luxury inn like my compact is a luxury car. But, hey, I love my car.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2015
Neil
"Good for the price"
Clean room at a great price. It is fine for 8 hours of sleep
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Where I stay when I go to flagstaff"
I have stayed here a total of 4 times now and for the price it is well more then I would expect. I have stayed in various other hotels in area that are double the price and you get way less. The rooms are currently/slowly being updated and more modernized. The only downfall on the hotel is that you can somewhat hear the trains going by but if you have ever been to flagstaff you know this is an issue just about every where.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
corey
"Tuesday, March 17, 2015, stay."
It was very acceptable. It would have been nice to have plastic or paper cups in the room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Sandra
"Good night!!"
It was great for an overnight stay, but there was no heater....:-(
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
DARRELL
"Good for the price"
Good location right off Route 66. Train passes frequently across the street, but didn't keep you up. Neighbors were a bit loud but also, did not keep us up. Outlet locations suck and the tv didn't work though. Plus, there was a weird window with an uncovered view right into the room - a little awkward. Not bad for the price..
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
OldFolkie361
"Just bad.."
it won't happen again. 1 towel 1 hand towel and 1 washcloth for 3 people and when we went to get more, she said she is sick of hearing us complain and may call the police and have us removed lol
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
unhappy vacationer
"Ok no ice machine did not clean or make bed or"
No fresh towels was there for 2 nights will not stay again
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Clean and cheap"
Very clean and quaint. I'd definitely stay here again. The Staff were friendly too.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
The room smelled musty. Lighting was minimal. Trains passing all night (noisy). Walls were paper thin.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Oscar
"Will not stay there again."
The train tracks are directly across from the hotel and the train ran every 20 to 30" all night long. The road traffic was loud. The heater worked but the thermostat did not so it didn't shut off and was very hot. The police were there at 2:00 in the morning, neighbors arguing with them. I had maybe 2 hours of sleep all night. It was very uncomfortable. I got a very cheap rate and I got what I paid for.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Carrie
"Great hotel for the price!!!"
Paid $30.00 for a Saturday night! Staff was very accommodating, room was clean, no problems. Would stay here again!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"good for overniter..."
All was good but bed was just to soft once you lay down you sag...
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Dingy"
Not good the room was clean, there wasn't any chairs to sit on, the lighting was very dim and only two towels for the two of us. No coffee machine, I was not impressed. I have had better for less.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"You pay for what you get"
You pay for what you get. I only paid $24 dollars and the room itself was nice. The only problem was the only way staying here works is staying on the 2nd floor. Howdy I know? Because sleeping was impossible because of the people staying in the room above me kept running back and forth until about 3am and continued at 8am when they woke up presumably. Great for a budget and for people who want to risk not getting a good nights sleep. If you stay ask for the 2nd floor rooms!
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Clean Place to Lay Your Head"
We've stayed here twice now. It's a clean place to lay your head. The rooms are pretty small but they're clean and they have a fridge and microwave. No frills but definitely worth the price. The staff have always been very polite.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"It was clean, bed was comfy."
It was ok for the price we paid. Although it didn't have a coffee maker.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Cecilia
"Good for the money"
The price was exceptional. The bed was very comfortable and the room clean. The only thing that stood out was there was no shampoo/conditioner etc, just soap. My husband is disabled and the toilets were very low to the ground making it difficult to use. But over all the room was very good, we will use this hotel again when visiting Flagstaff.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Robin
"Wrong "Name" for this hotel."
This hotel may have been a "Luxury" in 1872, however in 2015 it leaves something to be desired. The only thing I can say good about this place is that the girl at the front desk was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
JOHN
"Price is right for a night"
This was my second stay at this hotel. I was just looking for a place to sleep for the night. The hotel could use some renovations but the price is right if your looking for a place to sleep for the night. If its an option get a room in the back, or you are in danger of waking from the trains that pass often.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
james
"Awesome"
much better
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great value"
Very clean rooms - great customer service at the front desk! Thank you
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Very comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Charlene
"Good Room, Great Price"
The room was clean but very Spartan, which is what you would expect for the price. The hotel is close to the mall and downtown. I would stay there agian.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
william
"misleading and unplugged room 112"
The fridge and microwave were unplugged. I had to bring my own surge protector to plug everything in properly. I've booked two rooms that claim king beds are inside but in all actuality it's a queen bed instead.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"good for price"
Great for the price. Pillows were flat and stained though. Only downside.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"remodeled,but very rigged."
Newly renovated new everything but kinda rigged.like new rainfall shower head but piping was strapped to ceiling with plastic hooks.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"room 117"
Overall decent, bathroom door wouldn't close smoothly as it got stuck halfway through closing. The towels they provide are tiny. Tub was tiny.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"bad services"
it was the worst stay ever
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"ok"
The stay was good,heater in the room was not working. Just didn't like that check up was at 3 had to rome around the street for a couple hours.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
amado
"Not good"
Not good, no coffee pot, no shampoo. Condition of room overall not good.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
male
"Cold stay"
Old hotel, rooms very dusty, Small heatingsystem, for a bis room
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent for the price I paid."
Excellent for the price.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Stephen
"Cheap"
No cleaning after the first night Neighboors very loud
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Olivier
"It served it's purpose for the price"
The room was pretty bad. It smelled weird and we were afraid to use the blankets so we used out jackets as blankets lol. It is ok if you only plan to crash for one night but if you want to enjoy your hotel, stay at a different one.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"You get what u pay for"
This was the cheapest hotel we could find in the area, if you just need a place to sleep it is good. Nothing fancy but had all the necessities. I recommend bringing your own bedsheets and pillows For a more comfortable stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"BEWARE OF "EXTRA" CHARGES!"
When I arrived I found that the billed price on Hotels.com was not their price. When I checked in they added a "Co-Pay," which pushed the price over that which would have given me a room in a better place. Note the "Fine Print" section at the bottom of the page... you have to scroll down to see it. The room itself was ok, although you might want to bring a magnifying glass for the 18" (?) flatscreen tv. There was no shampoo or conditioner and their bar of soap is only about as big as a quarter.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Douglas
"never again"
Toilet was dirty. only two little pillows and two little bars of soap. no shampoo. Tub was slippery and unsafe. the first room they gave us was unmade from previous guests. Had to ask for more toilet paper( our stay was only one night). We will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else :)"
I waited 15 minutes at the front desk for the clerk to get off the phone. It was obviously a social phone call. After she got off the phone, she had to get the head house keeper to speak English to me. I asked to look at a room, the head house keeper said I couldn't and said that I would not receive a refund, even though I never mentioned a refund. The house keeper argued with me and I told her that customer service was more important that staying at her hotel. Completely unprofessional! I was still charged. Do not stay here! When we left, a lot of the hotel room doors were open. It's obvious they're short on help.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Matthew
"Okish Gujarati Indian motel"
OK room for the price. Could be cleaner. Bathroom was so-so.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"It is a basic motel, not "luxury" inn"
Price is the lowest. So do not expect much service. No breakfast, coffee or coffee maker. Lights are are dim to save energy. But they do charge an extra $8 per room for "Energy" charge.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014