All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
1811 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4633, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    2.4
    2.4
    2.2
"terrible"
try to call no answer get there note on window we had to go to another hotel to pick up our keys get to the room smells like mildew go to turn on light no light bulbs no toilet paper cant get it at office no one ther e next day we go out come back they never cleaned still no lights or tp go down to complain she hands me a roll of tp so we go to the store to buy light bulbs and carpet fresh never again and I never got a refund which I should have they should have notified us when they knew nobody was going not to be in the office
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
marianne
"Good location, common courtesy something else"
Next door personnel were loud during the night, arguing on the balcony. Door being closed were loud consistently throughout the stay.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Hate it!"
Room wasnt cleaned very well. After I got there charged me additional $75 for the pet and Expedia didn't say anything about the additional charge.. Very disappointed..
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"close to beach good rate needs some up dating"
over all the stay was good room cleaing could use some improvement.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
When we first arrived the smell of cleaner/ disinfectant was so strong it gave me a headache and the smell lasted for hours. The refrigerator had a leak so the whole floor was soaked when we arrived. The doors use a regular type key and were hard to shut so all through the night you heard people slamming doors.
4 night romance trip Aug 21, 2013
"Good for a quick vacation"
After reading the reviews we thought it was going to be an adventure, but the hotel wasn't that bad for a quick gateway and especially the price. Rooms were clean but need to be updated. Some of the reviews were right on the spot but overall the experience was OK. I would recommend this for a quick gateway trip
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
Casey
"It was on the beach"
It was a great location, right on the beach, it wasn't the Hilton but the price was right. Could have used a few more things for the kitchen, like a working toaster, bigger pans and a dish rack. But I can deal with it. Water pressure sucked too but I have short hair so I had no trouble rinsing my hair. It depends on what you find important.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
If you have money to stay at a nicer hotel, then you should defintely go there. The room says "triple room" but it's a 1 bedroom with another bed IN the living room. No privacy what so ever. It is very noisy and a lot of people are always outside at all hours. The door looked like someone tried to kick in once. The rooms aren't the cleanest either. This hotel provides a way for people with an extremely low budget to go to the beach, so if it is your only option it will do but if not RUN!
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Chelsea
I didn't like the bed .The bed was made up with trash in bed it was like the place the sheets on floor before makeing the bed .
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
go somewhere else
"boardwalk"
no microwave ,ok but not the best
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
kim
"A short stay!"
Not bad, price was ok but ask for full room service if not, almost nothing gets done. Cheep on Room service! Should give all guest full service. Although it is pet friendly and that was worth it in itself.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Johnny and B-unit and quaid!
Hotel wasn't too bad for price, but not the best hotel for children or people who want quiet at night. We were on the 4th floor and people stood outside our door until after midnight. There were also people playing and screaming In the pool even 3am.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
Melinda
"poor coustmer service."
It is the is very not cealn and smell bad you guys you need to be clean the room.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
Anbesse
"Very nice for the price"
The room was very clean and family friendly..The staff was all very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Kimberly
"Great experience at a great rate !"
I was searching the interent for a nice place to stay that would accomdate 6 people comfortably without costing us a fortune. Then finally, there it was The Viking Oceanfront Motel. The pictures looked good (sometimes misleading), so I booked the motel for 5 days and 4 nights. I was just hoping that for the amount I paid that I would not regret it. Upon arrival, check-in was smooth and easy, the pool is beautiful and inviting, now lets see the room. The room was great, everything we needed. Three queen beds, refrigeratir, stove, sink and small countertop and yes we had dishes and utensils. I was very happy and looking forward to our next stay there as I will be going back.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Deborah
"Hotel"
Everything was good the woman at the desk had a bad attitude and yelling at customers she was rude also the rooms could of had a better ac unit and the hotel was not ocean front it was a side view but other than that it was good on yeah and when I paid for everything online I had to pay more taxes and then a key deposit and could not get my money back and if I paid cash I had to give them 40.00 and only get 20.00 back when I check back out the room so I didn't understand why I had to pay for the keys for a deposit
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Countryboy
"We loved our stay close to everything we needed"
We walked in it was very nice and close to the beach close to our family and close to all the shopping and strip.
Other trip May 25, 2013
elishia
"No wifi"
Definitely a C rated hotel. By the time the hotel charges you $10 extra per day, you can get a better hotel.
7 night trip May 5, 2013
"Decent hotel for a quick stay!"
Decent hotel for a quick stay! I was not expecting much but this hotel was actually not too bad for a quick last minute find and stay. It actually was better than what I had expected. Will recommend this location to others for sure. - --
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
World Traveler from Raleigh, NC
"Overall great for family fun and spacious"
My kids enjoyed having a seperate room and their own beds. My husband and I enjoyed the kitchen, which saved us additional costs for breakfast. It also allowed us to go out for dinner and lunch. It was located directly on the beach and had two pools. The kiddie pool was filthy so I had to take my two year old to the big pool which annoyed me because it was one of the reasons we chose this hotel. Overall, we had a wonderful time together as a family and I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Bhs
"good overview"
I would say this hotel wasn't as bad some of the review I saw I was a little scare from their review til I got there it was comfy and I like how it was right there from the beach I wouldn't mind staying at this hotel again on my next vacation
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
"A nice quick getaway"
The room is very spacious however they do need new stoves, will be returning.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
the carpet was dirty, highest pet fee I ever payed,
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
jack p
For the price it was worth it, but I will be staying somewhere else on my next trip.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"poor service"
When I called 24 hours in advance with a family emergency I was told sorry about your luck but you still have to pay. They were rude and have poor customer service.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Wendy
Overall service was terrible. The young lady (Caucasian) was very told and unatentive. I will not return to this motel at all.
Business trip Mar 11, 2013
N/A
"THIS PLACE WAS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING"
I started itching as soon as I walked in the room. THIS PLACE WAS DISGUSTING. I really wanted a beachfront place , so I TRIED to make it work. I went to the store and bought some cleaning supplies and tried to clean the room myself....that stale smell still didnt go away. This was after using clorox on the tub, pine-sol in the toilet and sink, and using some of thos automatic sprayer air freshners. I finally gave up and realized a beachfront room was not worth staying in filth. I LEFT AND WENT TO ANOTHER HOTEL. Point......the tell you upfront that your room in NON-refundable for a reason. THIS PLACE WAS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING AND NEEDS TO EITHER BE REMODELED OR TORN DOWN.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
"the viking"
Needs to b remodel.
Trip with friends Sep 12, 2012
Pennington
"very nice"
From the other reviews we were kinda taking a risk but once we got there it was not as bad as the review were saying our room was very clean and the staff was good so of them didnt seem like they wanted to be bothered but who really does while your at work. All the bed were very clean and look to have almost brand new mattresses on them. We have a 2 year old she had a blast here!
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
Mitchem family
"Old Beach Motel"
Room was clean for an old weathered motel. Staff was friendly and very apoligetic for the lack of towels. Pool was in decent condition, though why use a pool when the beach is a stones throw away. Our family of 4 had plenty of space. A/C was a little weird. 1 window unit to cool 2 rooms. Worked ok if interior doors were left open. Kitchen was usable. We did not use it as we only stayed for 1 night. Prepare to bring dish soap as there was none to use. Pots and pans were minimal. No coffee in room, but a coffee maker worked well after buying some grinds. (Convenient store4 blocks away.) We would stay again. Have stayed in much worse places
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
J D
"Poor"
This experience was terrible I do not recommend this hotel The rooms were not cleaned:floors not clean beds were Uncomfortable mattresses need to be replaced Bathrooms were not clean shower rod fell several times Very cheap towels .... Broken door had to slam the front door to shut and it had An awful smell a lot like a cat in the room. This hotel needs a complete UPGRADE!!!
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Horrible Room"
I was charged an additional $50 fee for the cleaning of the room since we had our small dog with us however we had to go and buy candles and air freshner because the room smelt so bad when we entered it. This fee was a fee that was charged to everyone that has a pet but I don't believe that they used it to clean the rooms.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
Jo-Anne
I called ahead to find out about pet fees and they were different when I checked in. I was also charged a fee for using hotels.com. I paid way too much for this hotel!
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"Never again"
There was two separate rooms and one little window unit AC in the back. So the front room was very hot. The bathroom needed some serious tlc. They cleaned the pool and we got in right after there was hair and trash still all in it. The clean up guy was going through people's coolers outside taking stuff out of it and then bummed cigarettes off someone else. There was no wifi in the hotel. I was very disappointed for what we paid. The parking lot was across the street. There was only a few spot by the hotel itself. The towels felt like sandpaper. We will definitely never stay here again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
L. Tucker
You get what you pay for. Needless to say I will not be returning next year.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
"the worst ever"
not clean ,at all , old rooms..........................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Jul 6, 2012

not good at all,when we got to the room, beds sheets were not change, carpets where dirty, bathroom old and broken. The room was not clean for 4 days.Staff not very friendly they spend to much time on phones. We will never stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
ron

"Près de la plage, chambre avec cuisinette, piscine"
L'hôtel est correct mais vieillot. Il y a un stationnement gratuit, la piscine est correct et l'hotel est sur la plage!! Très belle situation!! Comme je dis c'est vieillot mais c'est propre. Si j'y retournerais pas nécessairement!!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Carole
"ist OK"
Das Hotel liegt direkt am Strand das ist aber auch schon der größte vorteil.Wir waren drei Wochen dort. In dieser Zeit wurde unser Zimmer 3 X nicht gereinigt . Es war aber sehr preiswert. Fazieht : Preis-leistung ist OK
14 night trip May 16, 2013