All hotels in Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States of America
690 Carriage Way, Snowmass Village, CO, 81615, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place. Definitely would go back."
Our family of 6 stayed for one night. A condo for one night is a great find in itself, but this slopeside complex was great. The furnishings in our unit were nice, the King bed was super comfy and slept my wife, daughter and me. We could have folded out the sleeper sofa or just had her sleep on the sofa as-is, but we were fine with the company for one night. The loft had it's own bathroom and 3 single beds for the other 3 kids. The condo was nicely laid out, though maybe too much furniture for the space. The kitchen had enough utensils to cook our spaghetti dinner and breakfast the next morning, and enough plates and cups for us all to eat without paper plates. We were on the slopes at 9am Sunday and were about an hour late checking out, but the staff seemed fine with it and didn't charge us extra. The only bad thing was the pool was "open" until 9pm but was covered when we went to swim around 5pm. The cover is in 2 pieces, so I slid one half under the other and we played in the water for an hour or two. The wife is not a hard core skier like me, but still said it was an awesome weekend and a great condo!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Timothy
"Check for air conditioning"
We were on a fall color tour. Normally we stay in Snowmass in the winter. This location did not have air conditioning and it was warmer. There was a strange fan in loft that did not do much. As the area restaurants were shutting down until some time in November, the staff could have given us a heads us. They did not even highlight their own Octoberfest.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Penny
Great trip, the colors for early October were spectacular! Great location with amazing views. I would stay here again for sure.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Great value"
Great value in the fall. Darryl, maintenance guy, went beyond the Call of duty. Would stay here again!
3 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
We had a great family stay! The 1 bedroom suite worked great for us - the kids had their own bedroom quarters upstairs which gave my wife and I some nice separation from them when it came time for the kids to go to bed. The suite had great amenities - kitchenette with granite countertops, big couch, fireplace, comfortable beds. The only downside to this hotel is that there isn't much to do right around the hotel. Whether we wanted to eat out or go to the grocery store to get food to cook in the kitchenette, everything required us to get in the car and drive.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Yellow with Aspeness"
My wife and I came up for a long weekend to hike Maroon Bells and check out the Aspens. Had a great time after the hike on Saturday just sitting in the hottub and soaking up the views and a few bottles of wine. We will come back here again next year , that is for sure!
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Was Okay Not Sure If I Would Stay Here Again"
This is an older property and the room I had stayed in had been remodeled and was clean, but there were some maintenance issues. From minor such as the light bulbs were burned out over the bathroom sink (which made it a bit on the dark side to apply makeup), to the more major such as exposed wires in the upstairs loft bathroom above the mirror. The loft was really hot and stuffy to sleep in. It felt very cramped. It is fine for a ski trip where a lot of people are staying together in a condo, but beware in summer/fall be prepared The front desk clerk was not very courteous at check in. He must have been having a bad day. Just alone on the clerk's behavior towards me, I am not sure that I would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Gizmodo12
"good place to stay."
The stay was comfortable. The shower arrangement needs to be fixed. It is old and requires some struggle to adjust the level of hot water you need. Also Utensils Need To Be clean.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Kiran P
"Nice condo in snowmass"
nice plase to stay for the fall collors
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Average condo for destination resort"
Got walked into by cleaning staff while I was in the bathroom. Staff walked into room again 2 days later. Front office staff not knowledgeable about local events. Room was clean but average. Price is the only thing that would bring me back.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice condo But.."
Hotel was nice. Rooms and kitchen were clean and had all stuff we required. Service was prompt. But, loft was terrible. We couldn't even breathe in there. It was just an arrangement for extra people which did not work.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"First class!"
The unit we stayed in was very nicely furnished and spotless. First class!
2 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
sheri
It was great! Much nicer than where we stayed the next night!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
charles
"Loved our stay"
We loved the Timberline Condominiums. Not only was the staff friendly and helpful but the location was perfect. It exceeded our expectations and we look forward to our next trip back to Snowmass.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Elise
"stay somewhere else..."
we paid for two nights in advance only stayed one night. the queen bed in our room had to be harder than the floor so we checked out the sofa sleeper. felt like a sheet over a spring canvas. the hotel gave us a gift bag to include a prepackaged coffee for the morning. No coffee pot. we went to the front desk in the morning and told them about the hard bed and no coffee pot in the room. their only comment was, your kidding! we left. Lovely condo's all around this one to choose from.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Amazing settings don't fantastic accommodations"
Very friendly staff, room was clean, own private patio looking over the pool and the mountain, I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Brittany
"Love this condo!"
Great condo, super comfy!
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2015
A nice relaxing place for a weekend getaway. The mini kitchen was a nice perk! We would definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Disappointed This Time"
We had a one bedroom plus loft expecting the bedroom to be on the first floor with a loft. Instead the bedroom was in the loft which was VERY HOT. The AC unit on the floor was very noisy. The stairway to the loft was narrow and steep. My two previous units were much nicer. The views from this unit were awesome but the morning sun did awaken us. Perhaps an early start to the day was good.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Ed
"Great location with excellent parking"
Room was comfortable, clean and spacious. Kitchen space was small but had everything I needed to make a couple meals. Great location - easy to walk down to the mall. Certainly will stay at this property again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"We had a blast"
My Fiance and I enjoyed our stay at your Hotel The staff were both courteous and helpful There was one Employee in particular Who made our stay special I believe his name was John or it could have been Don He would have been working Saturday (8-1)He gave us a ride to the Celtic Rock Concert But my Fiance was having a hard time finding a space in the hotel lot John radioed to the hotel and had someone come (Oscar)out and open a space Which meant we not only got to see a bit of the first Concert Which was a added bonus But all of the Celtic Rock One When we realized we had forgot our chairs, in the back of the van, We called and John brought them right back to us This may seem like a minor thing But it meant so much to me Because the Concert was the High Light of the trip, for us The only complaints we have are The room was extremely hot We realized later the pilot light for the fireplace was on Which can put out heat And there were no directions to operate the Oven or DVD player And the oven light stayed on all the time
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Gladys
"Great stay for a good price"
Every staff member we encountered over our 5 day stay were very accommodating. Right up the hill from a cool little open mall area with great restaurants and views. The walk back up the hill can be rough but just call the front desk and they will be right down to pick you up. Pool and hot tubs were great with incredible views. I meant to ask but the pool was not chlorinated. It was more like a fresh water pool. The Edge restaurant, on site, was a bit expensive but ended up being one of the best meals I've had in a while. Condo was very nice and the kitchen was a welcomed addition for an area know for expensive eats. Only issue was that the mattresses on the murphy bed and the queen could use some upgrading but not a major issue.
4 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Christopher
"Timberline Condo's"
We truly enjoyed our stay. Hotel staff worked to assure that our accommodations were what we requested when booking this. Excellent area to enjoy the mountains.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
BRIAN
"Great place and value"
Great place to stay and a real deal for the price. The Staff were very helpful, even offering to help carry bags up the stairs. Very comfortable unit with all the little things you might need. I would recommend it!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Laurie
"Did not get cleaning service for one day :("
I stayed at this hotel for four nights last week and I did not get any cleaning services for one day, even after I told the front desk that at a minimum i needed fresh towels for me and my friend.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Judith
"Timberline -Snowmass CO"
The CSR at hotels.com missed it on getting me the bed accommodations i requested, but the hotel staff did what they could to correct this, with a smile. Really enjoyed the stay.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
BRIAN
"Great unit"
great unit! Balcony overlooks the restaurant's outdoor patio but the mountains in the background were beautiful. Convenient 1/2 bath off the upstairs loft/bedroom.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Kimberly
"Friendly, laid back staff"
The staff was so friendly and laid back. I liked that you can rent movies from the front desk and the pool and fitness area were very nice. The only thing with the fitness room is that the equipment is extremely limited and there is no A/C. Fine in the winter but it was pretty hot when I went. A fan in the area would help, but there was no fan. Overall still an excellent stay. Hiking trails back up to the area as well so we were within a short distance to some great trails for biking/hiking.
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Bridget
It was a nice setting and the front desk people were very nice. The Condo itself was nice but had many burned out/non functional lights. The description list "Climate control" but that evidently only means heat(No AC). It was quite warm and one box fan didn't seem to help. If you are staying here for the winter it would be great.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Broken tub"
Bathroom broken. Tub unusable. Portable fan no a/c.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Nice clean rooms, quiet and relaxing. Our porch looked out onto the mountain. One complaint is because the front desk staff from check in failed to pass on the info that we had arranged a late check out for the following day which resulted in phone calls and staff knocking on the door the next morning at the typical check out time while we were trying to sleep in.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Sewage in shower"
We got in around 6 pm rushed to a party. Got back around midnight had to leave at 3 am...sewer had backed up in the shower. Gross. Won't be back.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
The Timberline was amazing, the views and location on the mountain were impeccable. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Shoulder Season in Snowmass"
We expected smaller crowds in Snowmass during the shoulder season - but EVERYTHING was closed, even the condo pool. All the action was in Aspen. Otherwise it was a good room in a very quiet location - a good situation with a teething 1 year old in tow.
4 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"SkiGlow Business Seminar & Timberline-A Great Pair"
Staff attentive and very helpful! Management Lead Mary was very welcoming and helpful with our questions
5 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Vernon
"Powder day crash pad"
I had a great time staying in Snowmass during this trip, the snow was fantastic! The condo was another thing altogether. It was quite dated compared to other properties in the area. Not much of a kitchen in this studio apt. I didnt have much contact with hotel staff after check in, but everyone was pleasant. Location is far uphill from village shops and restaurants. Paying for parking is never fun and this time was no exception. Cant the property absorb the cost or raise the rate so there aren't surprise fees? They do have a shuttle for airport pickup if you need it. I walked uphill to the neighbor property which I found to be superior. Next time I'll be staying at Top of the Village Condos.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Benjamin
"Right on the mountain!"
Great! Our room was right on the mountain and even though it was a few days before the end of the season there were still drivers there for their complementary shuttle. Beautiful and spacious room.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Worst Hotel Stay of My Life!"
Room was dirty, poorly maintained and uncomfortable. We changed hotels after one night.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
LWJ
"Excellent Service and Location"
Excellent location, service and accommodation. Great for a family trip.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
We had a great experience skiing and staying at Timberline. The staff took care of every need we had, and the unit was kept very clean. We used the hot tub and facility, we also ate at the restaurant two times during our quick stay and found everything to be very good.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Timberline in Snowmass Village"
We enjoyed our stay very much. I will definitely stay here again. Personnel were very friendly. Condo was very clean. Excellent location. Price was right. Apres Ski on Tuesday was great! Couldn't ask for more!
5 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Belle
"Have no elevator. Not convenient."
Went for a ski trip. It's a three-floor building and NO elevator! Imagine the pain of carry skiis and boots up and downstairs!
3 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Chunyu
"Weekend in Snowmass"
When walking into the hotel, we were not impressed- looked pretty ordinary, but after a hot shower we began to relax. Room was initially too warm- we had to open the patio door to get the temperature right. Bed was too soft and sheets were thin & lifeless. Location was excellent; room was clean; and all features functioned. The staff was helpful; I was surprised to find that parking cost extra - must buy a one week pass.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Wayne
"Highly Recommend This Property"
Great place close to Aspen without the cost,
5 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Isaac
"Nice lodging with great ski in and out location"
Enjoyed the Timberline Condos. Accommodations and restaurant were nice but it was the location adjacent to the ski slope that made it special.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
The only downside is the stairs without an elevator. If you overpack, like we did, it is a lot to bring to your room. Fortunately, we had some assistance when we left but we arrived late and had to carry the luggage up the stairs. Otherwise, it was a great place! We were able to ski in and have lunch and hot chocolate then ski down. We would highly recommend this place!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Awesome time"
The guy working the front desk was awesome and was very helpful with hooking us up with locations to eat since it was off season and there wasn't a lot of places that were open. We really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Amber
"Nice rooms, horrible service"
The room was really nice and it made us feel quite comfortable throughout our whole stay. We went in 'off-season' so there wasn't a pool, hot tub, restaurants were closed, it was very annoying. We went wanting to have a comfortable stay, but the abandonment of Snowmass was stressful. I reccomend calling the hotel directly before purchasing any kind of stay.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Alan
"Timberline late October"
Timberline is on the mountain at Snowmass. Room was very good, like a lot of ski condos, it was sort ofdark and closed in. Kitchen was good. Shower had great heat, but needs a better shower head. Pool,hot tub, work out room was only open 10a-5p. Tv in living room was great.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great staff!!"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was great! With a great view and in pristine condition and good size for a small family. Great family trip!!
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2014