All hotels in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States of America
600 State Hwy 23, Wisconsin Dells, WI, 53965, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very comfortable beds. Only thing missing was a jacquizi in the bedroom. The jet tub was very small for a couple to enjoy.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Tina
It was clean,comfortable and quite.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
I didn't like how I had to park on the grass all three day's because there was To Many car's parking in front of the unit(one without a permit).When I called the front desk I was told that No one could come and check into it.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2015
Timothy
"Wisconsin Dells Tamarack Festiva Resort"
My husband and I had stayed with you a few yrs back and it was wonderful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom on Birch. This time we stayed in a 1 bedroom on terrace colony and it was awful. The view and outside were perfect but the room was terrible. It was unclean and had an awful musty plus body odor smell. I am not sure we will come back again due to not knowing which place you will be in until you arrive. I do not want to pay that kind of money and be in a terrible place.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
A dated property
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Always a good time"
Good time,very quiet and many things to do at the resort if you wanted to just chill and relax. This was not my first time so i would recommend staying here again!
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Tracy
Very nice staff...room was kind of dated but very clean. The resort grounds was very well kept and my son loved the activity center.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Very friendly and helpful staff, very cozy rooms.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Nice and quiet"
Nice, clean, quiet. For a very competitive price.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"17th Anniversary get-away at Tamarack Resort."
Separate bedroom,full kitchen, living room with fireplace, jetted tub, sliding doors to outdoor patio with woods behind. Less than the price of a 2 star Motel downtown......Loved it!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Home away from home"
The Resort was very nice, clean and comfortable. Lots of room with a full kitchen, living room and two bathrooms. Pool area was clean and inviting. The furniture was a bit dated and it would be nice to have a king size bed, otherwise it was a great place. We look forward to our next stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Noreen
"Clean, comfortable, spacious condo"
We were amazed at how spacious and clean our condo was. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Activity Center was well kept, clean and a really nice option for activity.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Great job I will return thank you for the excellent stay
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
ms Jones
"Fantastic"
I really enjoyed my stay will return
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Daisy
"Nice winter getaway"
Very nice stay. I just wish it had a king sized bed..
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Cozy room. Parking and taking supplies to room is a little difficult.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
i
The staff is excellent and the facilities are great for families looking for a nice getaway. We had fun and our kids really enjoyed the activity center.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Would for sure go back!!"
We truly enjoyed our weekend at this facility.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Nanette
"Not bad, not good."
Indifferent.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"tamarack festiva resort dells wi"
It was amazing the room was huge my fiance and I stayed 2 nites felt right at home. The staff was very friendly an helpful and really knew there stuff. I will definitely be staying again and referring this beautiful resort 2 everyone lookin 2 just get away. Great for parents out there great activity center pools game room tennis weight room this place is AWSOME: )
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jacob
"Great place for relaxing time at Wisconsin Dells"
The place is immaculately clean and you get a HOUSE for less than the price of a regular hotel room. This was our third time back - and we love it for a quick getaway from Chicago. The townhomes are spacious, nicely furnished and ALWAYS super clean. 2 fireplaces (living room and bedroom) kept us cozy this past sub-zero weekend. We come in and stack the kitchen with food for the weekend and just kick back and relax. I can highly recommend the Tamarack resort when visiting the Dells.
Christian
"WI Lake Delten Tamerack"
Had a fantastic weekend. We just wanted to get away to relax. Mission accomplished
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Mitchell
"Great time!"
We had a great time, even in the bitter cold. Take advantage of the indoor pool and hot tub!
4 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
"NEW YEARS EVE GETAWAY"
Me and my fiance went for a New years eve getaway and when I tell you this place was AMAZING!!!!EVEN BEFORE I ARRIVED I CALLED TO CONFIRM EVERYTHING AND CHRISTINA AT THE FRONT DESK WAS SOOO NICE SHE ASSURED ME EVERYTHING WAS FINE WHEN I GOT THERE WE WAS BLOWN AWAY WITH HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS AND IT HAD ALL UPDATED EVERYTHING...BECAUSE THEY HAD EVERYTHING I NEEDED IN THE KICHEN I NEVER HAD TO GO OUT FOR DINNER I COOKED EVERYDAY ANYONE THATSAYS THIS PLACE IS ANYTHING LESS THAN AMAZING MUSTVE BEEN IN THE WRONG PLACE
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
destiny
"We will for sure stay her again!"
This is are second time staying because are 4 kids love it,plenty of room and very clean and it saves us money because we have a kitchen we can make meals and not eat out all the time.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good place to stay..."
Nice & convenient location...it's extremely close to WALMART supercenter (even though they don't sell alcohol after 8.45pm at ANY day...(also Kohl's & Home Depot) It's just right off the I-90 and very close to main street (or Hwy) 12...so you can really easily get anywhere you want to... Pretty much saying in few minutes you can get to Downtown of Wisconsin Dells, any resort you can think of, any attraction you want,restaurant,casino.... We've stayed there from 26-30 of December so I can only recommend winter activities (like ANY Water park, Tommy Bartlett Exploratory, Believe it Or Not, Magic Quest, Old Portraits, Souveniers Shops...etc) For those of course who'd like to skiing or snowboarding ....I highly recommend Devil's Head even though Cascade Mountains or Christmas Mnt. is much closer but it's worth it about half an hour but much more trails,lifts fun
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"hidden gem"
Very nice place. Will definitely stay again!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
It's close to everything the Dells offers: restaurants, entertainment, but away from traffic and congestion. I'm staying on business, I prefer the quiet. I have a complete kitchen if I choose to cook and I have a fireplace. The back yard borders Mirror Lake State Park. It's cheaper than a nice hotel, and without wet,chlorine smelling children in the elevator.
"Very quiet and comfortable."
The rooms were fantastic. Lots of room, fully stocked, in a quiet setting. The staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Amazing!!"
Perfect as usual! Love staying here especially in winter time. The view is spectacular and there's always something to do. The staff at the front desk are so kind and caring, they make my stay even more incredible.
Frances
"Nice quiet hotel"
NICE place to stay and friendly staff.The only inconvience is having to exchange Your towels.Try Staff for taking the time to our romance package:)
"Quite, peaceful retreat"
We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit (Birch 18). First impression: TONS of space! We were thrilled with how large the unit was, and enjoyed having a full kitchen, two separate bedrooms, and two full baths. We liked that the second bedroom was two twin beds, for our son and his friend. My favorite amenity was having gas fireplaces in the living room and master bedroom. As other reviewers mention, the unit was outdated. Especially the kitchen. The living room couches were very uncomfortable to sit on. The living room TV could only get a couple of channels clearly.The TVs in the bedrooms had better signals, but still not great. The wifi was weak, and the facility is located in an area with spotty cell phone service. The location of the resort can be a pro or a con, depending on what you’re looking for. If you have young children and like to be in the thick of things, this is probably not the best option for you. It’s about a 5-8 minute drive to get to the big water parks. However, if you are looking for a quiet, serene, peaceful retreat after a day of sensory overload at the parks, then this is the place for you. Front desk service was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We stayed for two nights and got day passes to Mount Olympus, so we did not try any of Tamarack’s activities or visit the Activity Center. Bottom Line: I would stay here again, and recommend this place to family and friends.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
we had an amazing time at Tamarack a Festiva Resort! The staff was extremely friendly and rooms were fantastic for the price. The beds could be a little more comfortable and we had a problem with asian beetles in our room, but it is in the country. All in all we were extremely satisfied with the peace and quiet and friendliness the resort provided.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Relax and Enjoy this Gem in the Dells"
Recent stays in early-September and Mid-October were wonderful. The location was a short drive from the Dells attractions, shopping, dining and the Casino. The resort complex (inside and outside) was clean and the pools (indoor and outdoor) were blissfully relaxing. Pathways and private roads provided many opportunities to walk, run or bike without dodging traffic. The condo units allowed us to relax and watch a movie by the fire or stoke the grill and sit back on the patio to enjoy! After 2 stays this now is our 2nd home. Staffs were welcoming and accommodating. Never pushy, but consistently wonderful.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
KJ
"Great family get-away!"
This hotel/resort is awesome! Cabins have lots of room and feel like home. Tv is ok, wifi has improved, rooms are very comfortable, kitchen is great! Activity center, games and sports are awesome! Hot tub is wonderful but very small for amount of guests. Fishing pond and grounds are amazing! This place is wonderful! Highly recommend. My only complaint is that it's hard to reach the front desk or make/change reservations or ask questions from outside the property. Hotels.com is always at the other end of contact phone numbers.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Leslie
"Wo-Zha-Wa Days, WI Dells"
Me and a girlfriend came up for Wo-Zha-Wa Days arts and craft fair. We stayed Fri. and Sat. nights. It was a beautiful condo and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! One of the better accomodations in the Dells and moderately priced! Thank you.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great property and service"
Katelyn at the front desk was AWESOME! The one thing that could be noted more clearly is that the first building you come to (activity center) is NOT where you check in, that's one more street down on the left. Great service and location, very quiet and clean.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Very comfortable place. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"had every thing we needed"
nice room we will return
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"sofa bed saga"
the overall quality of the room was very good, there is only one a/c unit and the bedroom was at the opposite end of the room from the a/c. the sofa bed mattress was wore out 10 years ago, we had to buy an air mattress to be able to sleep.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
DM Moore
"Great Place!"
We got the Suite and it was perfect! Full kitchen and very nice clean bathroom for a VERY good price. Extremly impressed by the prices for this place! We will be coming back!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great Choice"
Dynamic and I will be back. The best hotel/ resort I have stayed in so far. The only thing that could be better is the check out time. 10 am is early.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jay
"Relaxing!!!!"
Our stay at the Tamarack was GREAT!!! The room was just right for my family. Away from the busy Wisconsin Dells downtown area, the location is just perfect!!! We are coming back!!
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Tavo
"Great place, quiet area"
The Tamarack Resort was great, it was my first time staying there, it was only a few miles from downtown, so it was away from all the hustle and bustle and was relaxing and quiet. The room had a full kitchen with all the dishes and utensils. I loved the fact there was a separate bedroom, so I could let my daughter sleep in and not be disturbed with me in the living room having breakfast. The bed was comfortable and the room stayed cool even without the a/c on. We didn't have a chance to swim, but the pools looked nice. They also offered discounted tickets for some area attractions. Walmart was close to get groceries.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"PLEASANT STAY!! TONS OF ROOM FOR EVERYONE!!"
HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE DELLS FOR THE WATERPARKS FOR OVER 20 YRS. HAVE ALWAYS STAYED IN THE CITY TO BE CLOSE TO THE ACTION. THIS YEAR THOUGH I THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK OTHER OPTIONS AND STUMBLED ACCROSS THE TAMARACK RESORT. OMG!! WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS WHEN BOOKING MY DELLS VACATIONS??? DECIDED TO GIVE THIS A TRY AND NEEDLESS TO SAY... I WILL BE BOOKING HERE EVERY YR NOW. IT IS LIKE RENTING A HOUSE. 1200 SQUARE FEET! VERY WELL MAINTAINED, AND ONLY RIGHT UP THE ROAD FROM WALMART. WILL BE STAYING HERE ALWAYS. AWESOME!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
DW
"the place to come back"
We wew feeling like home but still in vacation. Every thing was much batter than a hotel room. THe only thing it needs to be improved is the wi-fi signal. It was up and down and sometimes missing.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Octavian
"Midway btwn Mpls-Chicago, close to outdoor activit"
Nice stay, quiet, clean, resort is just off interstate. Would come again for family visit.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Lee
"Great family place"
Highly recommend this place for a family vacation.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
redgin68
"Poor customer service"
This resort is nice and quiet. They offer discounts on many local attractions. If you have any issues you are on your own. Once they have your money they could care less about you (management especially). Never Again!
3 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Really well kept facility"
The room was great. Clean kitchen and well stocked with utensils. Very friendly staff and beautiful environment.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014