All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
703 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4481, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Didnt like that I had to park across the street limited parking
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Latarsha
We enjoyed our stay close to everything
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"3 Palms don't stay here"
The hotel is small and room only had 1 light in bedroom. Cigarette burns on the carpet and the mattress. Front desk staff courteous, house keeping will speak but doesn't want to do much unless asked to. Towels barely big enough for my 11month son. Ordered the onsite pizza place not bad for quick something to eat at night but can't charge to room must have cash or credit. No parking onsite have to park a block or 2 away. Not enough parking at that. This hotel is not worth the money. Will not stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"We liked it!"
Great Place. We had a beachfront room on the 4th floor that was great. Easy access to the beach and the 2 mini pools and lazy river the hotel has. Got lunch one day from the hotel, kids loved the pizza. Within a great walking distance to a number of different things to do, we strolled down to the Family Amusement park and rode some rides. Everyone one was helpful. Out room did smell some, maybe kind of a mildew-ish smell, but wasn't horrible. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Anthony
Really close to the beach. Bedroom was a little small but living room and kitchen were spacious. Walking distance to the amusement park. Parking is across the street. Loading/unloading in front of the hotel can get really congested. Walls are very thin!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nothing fancy"
Our stay was fun Room was a little small and not much of a view (parking garage) but we did enjoy the stay
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Melody
"Only if you have too"
The hotel it self wasn't as bad as I expected with all the bad reviews. But the housekeeping services sucked! They didn't change the sheets at all while we stayed there and we were there for 4 days. I asked them multiple times to change sheets because they were dirty and they said that they only change sheets every 3 days and if I really wanted they would send sheets up to my room but they never came I called front desk to ask for new sheets and more towels but they put me on hold for about 30 minutes. The receptionist are so rude and not helpful at all.. The rooms are pretty small but they Have all that you need bed tv and mini kitchen we only stayed here because it was oceanfront and was only hotel available since we booked last minute. The lazy pool not the increadible one pool is always cold because sun doesn't hit it. Our last night ac stopped working and we had to change rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
This was a great place to stay. Family friendly, comfortable area. Service was great! Has a pool and lazy river.
4 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Jarathan
"Don't waste your money"
The rooms was small, the beds were old and squeaky by the slightest move. Definitely will not stay here again
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Shaterica
The room was a lot smaller then I expected and I asked for ocean view didn't get it. I would go back all in all it was fine.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Hotel was very nice. Price was reasonable. Workers were friendly. Only issue was parking for checking in. Very minimal space for many travelers.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Hope
Good place for the price. Terrible parking. Other than that no complaints at all.
4 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Looking Between Hotels"
My husband and I came for a weekend get away and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and beach front. I was happy to note the walls were sound proofed well, so we were able to rest and were not disturbed by housekeeping or other guest. We were disappointed to not have beach front as our reservation said we would have. Looking between buildings was not pleasant and was a BIG disappointment. Other than the room not being beach front our stay was NICE.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Never again"
Not enough parking, Not very friendly to customers.
4 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Why so many bad reviews? :/"
I was totally scared to stay at this hotel after reading all of the bad reviews but when I got there, I immediately felt welcome and at ease. They even let us inspect the room before we checked in (which, I suggest everyone do before getting a hotel room in MB).The room was great, other than a couple of cosmetic issues (no bed bugs though!!). I thought everything, overall was very nice for the price we paid. & The parking was honestly not that bad. The lots are pretty much directly across the street. We didn't stay at our hotel long enough to take full advantage of the amenities.. Buy honestly, who goes to myrtle beach and stays in the hotel the entire time anyway? I feel like a lot of people are hating on this place because they thought they were staying at the Marriott or something? The 3 Palms is truly underrated. Will definitely be coming back again next summer.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Gita
"Not so Great!"
We thought the pictures of the hotel on the site were pretty nice. What you see IS NOT what you get. The rooms were so small I felt like we were staying in a closet. I paid for an ocean front room. When we got to the hotel they told us we would have to move 3 or 4 times in our 6 night stay, and later told us it was not possible. (Hotels.com gave us a partial refund for the extra we had paid for that view.) The people at the front desk were rude and unhelpful. There was one African American woman who was a delight, but we only saw her twice. We cleaned our own room, changed the bedding and changed the towels one day because it wasn't done. The pools were nice. It would have been better if the cabana with the appearance of an area to make drinks was ever open. It never was. Overall, not a great place to be! Spend the extra few dollars and stay next door at The Blue hotel!
7 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Stay somewhere else"
This hotel was obviously built as a timeshare destination, otherwise why would it have a stove and full refrigerator in the rooms. Condition was pretty poor and certainly doesn't rate 3 stars from anyone.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Patrick D.
Awful. from start to finish. hotel was gross and staff was awful and disrespectful and very unprpofessional
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
":)"
Overall it was a great stay! View was beautiful!
4 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Staff wasn't very friendly. Bartender not friendly at all. Room had a balcony, but couldn't smoke on it... $500 fine if you do. Doubt that I would ever stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Not at all impressed"
The hotel was not well kept. It smelled like smoke and the service was only fair.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Theresa
"Poor parking"
Room was Nice, staff was Great,parking terrible
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Randy
The hotel, room, and the surroundings were very nice. The staff was courteous and even helped me print out my concert tickets. The only issue was the parking.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Africa
"Nightmare room"
Small uncomfortable rooms nothing like hotel.com advertised. Loud kids banging on walls you could hear right thru walls. No parking had to park down the street, not very secure. They had a sign that stated it wasn't their fault the room you had didn't match the advertisement. Very disappointed just plain aweful wouldn't cook in the kitchen either. Would not recommend to anyone.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
I enjoyed our stay here at 3 Palms definitely would recommend it for anyone looking for a place to stay in Myrtle beach! We are looking to go back in August!
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Tara
"Good room, bad balcony view"
Other than our balcony facing the parking lot next door, it was a great room.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Tamara
"Not recommended for people over 30!"
Parking was a few blocks from hotel. No restaurant inside the hotel but only a pizza shop. Leakage on the elevator area remained for a full day and one of the elevators was broken. Only one elevator was working. The type of people that stay in the area was not desirable - young wanting to party!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Much better than expected"
Nice view
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Will stay again for the price"
Business trip. Room was small but comfortable. Oceanview was a bit of a stretch you had to lean out sideways to look at the ocean but for business trip it was a great location and it had a room was small but comfortable. Oceanview was a bit of a stretch you had to lean out sideways to look at the ocean but for business trip it was a great location.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Terrie
"3 Pamls Visit"
Well when we arrived at the Hotel we were given a no view room with a balcony that was barely enough room for a person to stand, so we called down to the front desk and had a upgrade to a ocean front room which ended up being very nice and clean and very spacious. The maids and front desk recepsionists were very nice and friendly.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"We would go again.."
House keeping was great rooms a little smaller then we thought but good enough.the only problem i can say was parking not to good other than that i would give it a solid 4 stars.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
brian
"Pugh"
Really enjoyed it. I would recommend this hotel to my friends. I will be back in October and planning on staying there again.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Rosemary
"exellent"
good job thank you
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Weekend stay"
The sheets were dirty/had stains on them, my pillowcase had a lipstick stain on it, I pulled back the bedside table looking for a plug to charge my phone (there are no plugs by the beds, fyi, and found a bunch of trash and dust. Altogether, just not a very clean hotel. Ick.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Kristen
"3 Palms"
The room had a nice view of the ocean. There were roaches discovered in the room. The lounge chairs above the deck near the pool were in poor shape with only 3 or 4 in good working order.
4 night business trip May 13, 2015
Timothy
"2 stars"
Not good room to small
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Dilshad
"Little digusted"
It was Bikers' week. No parking for regular people allowed in the hotel parking lot.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Erohilda
"weekend getaway"
My husband and I were very pleased with our weekend getaway...thanks. .I'll definitely be back
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Reginald
"my three palms stay"
The stay was good, the view was great nice and clean bed, only Mark against the room, was the shower going from hot to cold consistently... I would stay there again!!!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
robert
"Paper thin"
The room was very small. The walls were paper thin. We heard every move the next room made. Very disappointed.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"ok"
it was ok 1st noght was not in a room we all wanted and then had to pay more to get the room we wanted ,so we were not happy
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Ginger
"Good place to rest between activities..."
Overall we were satisfied. The room was clean, and the service was good whenever we needed anything. The hotel only has about 8 parking spaces but they do provide offsite parking within walking distance, and they do need to tidy up the path to the beach entrance. We stayed in a studio room with 2 double beds, sofa, full kitchen (stove/fridge/microwave)- looked a lot larger in the photo but still good for resting your head while on a beach vacation.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Marva
"Myrtle Beach Getaway"
Fantastic
3 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Reginald D
"Definitely Would Stay Again"
The hotel was very modern with great decor. The view from the lounge and the room that I stayed in was great. The room was cozy but had everything that I needed. Very good stay.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
hotel location it bad
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"The Beach was beautiful."
The Ocean View was the best part of the stay. The room could have been cleaner.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Ocean Lover
"Short changed"
The location was good and every thing was okay but the staff was short and there was no entertainment. No pool bar, restaurant or open services on the spot. The whirlpool didn't appear its best. Perhaps it was not the best time to travel. The staff was friendly and helpful when asked but they were short so I would wait for a later date to book there again. For the price I paid I expected much much more for my money.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"only stay here if it's short or you have no other"
This place is only good if you're staying a very short time; like a day or two. This parking isn't very good, and the crowd that comes here isn't the best.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"pleased"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, comfy bed, large room, view to the ocean beautiful.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Shannon
"Anniversary trip"
I really enjoyed the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015