All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here703 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4481, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"3 Palms"
The room had a nice view of the ocean. There were roaches discovered in the room. The lounge chairs above the deck near the pool were in poor shape with only 3 or 4 in good working order.
4 night business trip May 13, 2015
Timothy
"2 stars"
Not good room to small
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Dilshad
"Little digusted"
It was Bikers' week. No parking for regular people allowed in the hotel parking lot.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Erohilda
"weekend getaway"
My husband and I were very pleased with our weekend getaway...thanks. .I'll definitely be back
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Reginald
"my three palms stay"
The stay was good, the view was great nice and clean bed, only Mark against the room, was the shower going from hot to cold consistently... I would stay there again!!!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
robert
"Paper thin"
The room was very small. The walls were paper thin. We heard every move the next room made. Very disappointed.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"ok"
it was ok 1st noght was not in a room we all wanted and then had to pay more to get the room we wanted ,so we were not happy
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Ginger
"Good place to rest between activities..."
Overall we were satisfied. The room was clean, and the service was good whenever we needed anything. The hotel only has about 8 parking spaces but they do provide offsite parking within walking distance, and they do need to tidy up the path to the beach entrance. We stayed in a studio room with 2 double beds, sofa, full kitchen (stove/fridge/microwave)- looked a lot larger in the photo but still good for resting your head while on a beach vacation.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Marva
"Myrtle Beach Getaway"
Fantastic
3 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Reginald D
"Definitely Would Stay Again"
The hotel was very modern with great decor. The view from the lounge and the room that I stayed in was great. The room was cozy but had everything that I needed. Very good stay.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
hotel location it bad
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Short changed"
The location was good and every thing was okay but the staff was short and there was no entertainment. No pool bar, restaurant or open services on the spot. The whirlpool didn't appear its best. Perhaps it was not the best time to travel. The staff was friendly and helpful when asked but they were short so I would wait for a later date to book there again. For the price I paid I expected much much more for my money.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"only stay here if it's short or you have no other"
This place is only good if you're staying a very short time; like a day or two. This parking isn't very good, and the crowd that comes here isn't the best.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"pleased"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, comfy bed, large room, view to the ocean beautiful.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Shannon
"Anniversary trip"
I really enjoyed the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
maurice e
"Bad neighborhood"
Smack in the middle of the hood in Myrtle Beach. Not at all as the pictures show. Rooms are very tiny, dimly lit, police were there twice, parking is off premises, AC went out, hall way had no AC. Staff was very friendly though. Just not the best neighborhood for a family trip.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
We enjoyed are stay and would book again. Parking not so great, one night we almost had no parking on back up lots and that was off season.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Sara
"no thanks"
nice lady that greeted me, and the cleaning staff was nice, but for the price.... but other than that...:-(
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Perfect Get Away!"
Our stay was wonderful. The staff was very friendly. Rooms where nice ,comfortable and very clean. Would surely recommend to others.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Sandra
Our stay was great, staff was extremely friendly at 1 am during checkin and throughout our stay. The only complaint would be the water in the shower switching from hot to cold and back to hot periodically. We're already planning a trip back.
5 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not what we expected"
Not what we expected. This hotel should have a 2 star rating. The cleaning staff needs training, bathroom sink was not wiped down & dirt from prior quest appeared to be swept to the corners. I purposely left something on floor to see if it got vacuumed or picked up...nope it was still there when we returned. The room was small for a double bed occupancy, the room would have fit better as a single bed with 2 people.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
We enjoyed our stay very much. We would stay here again.
5 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
John W
"Satisfied Stay"
Overall satisfied. The room was clean and bed comfy. We would stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"3 Palms the best"
Everything was lovely and I enjoyed the location.
troy
"Nice but parking issues"
This was a nice hotel, room was comfortable and clean. TV and wifi worked well. Definitely some parking issues though. Got blocked in during check in as there are only a couple places to park there at the lobby so others would block you in. There is almost no parking on site and if you go underground to where it is and there isn't a spot there is no where to turn around to get back out. The parking is across the street beside and behind another place and even that fills up. Also was disappointed that there was no breakfast option at the hotel in the mornings, not sure if that was just because of the time of year or if it is all the time. The balcony railing was much higher than what I am used to and have seen at other hotels so sort of gave you a jail like feeling and couldn't fully enjoy the view.
Anita
"My birthday get away!!!"
I enjoyed my stay here. Very relaxing!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Terra
"fine stay"
room was great and staff was helpful . was'nt the room that i thought i was getting ,however we had a pleasent stay anyway .
"march 2105"
I really enjoyed my stay the room was nice and cozy. I just wish I had a better view of the ocean.
Rebecca
"I will return again."
Room was perfectly clean at check-in. Bed was so comfortable. Kitchen was nicely appointed with granite counter top and stainless steel sink. Beautiful beach just steps from pool area. Great experience. Just far enough away from the main street to get away from the crowds and noise.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Mediocre"
The room wasn't as nice as I expected but it was clean and the staff was friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Erica
"Great stay if all you need is a clean room"
Great price and clean room, however, the view was terrible, parking garage very small, and the shower did not have hot water.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Nice room and comfortable bed
5 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Tammy
"Enjoyable"
Had an enjoyable time here. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
DYLAN
"Coastal Carolina College visit"
The only negative thing I have to say is that the soda machines did not work properly.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Terry
"Not the diamond in the ruff"
I requested a room with a kitchen but what I got was a sad excuse for a kitchen. There was a refrigerator, a stove, microwave, and a sink. The bathroom was right across the so called kitchen and you could not spread your arms out without touching the stove and the bathroom sink. It was like putting a kitchen in a hallway. The room was so small you could not bring the dolly in the room and walk at the same time. I left and went to another hotel. The beds were very uncomfortable, pillows flat, sheets ripped, no comforter on the bed, and there was what basically consisted of a window air conditioner in the room. There was food wrappers on our 3 feet of balcony with a view of a 4 story parking lot. I went to the front desk and asked for towels for our room-never brought them. I then called to the front desk for towels- they never brought them. I finally had to go to the front desk and wait 15 mins for towels to be given to me. There is no laundry facility at the hotel. The pool had slime coating the bottom surfaces and had a film covering to top of the water. You could see a line of scum on the sides of the lazy river. Gross! At one point a bag of opened potato chips floated on the surface of the pool for 24 hours. Spend 25 more dollars and stay at Ocean Reef Resort-3 bedroom condo with two ocean view balconies!!!! That is were I am now and it is beautiful!!!! Wish I came here on the first day!
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Love thus hotel"
Great room and service
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
D'Shun
Hotel was ok. Parking was horrendous. There was only room for 4 or 5 cars to register and very few parking spots in the garage. I had to park across the street and walk a block or 2 to come back to the hotel. For the cost it was not worth it to me.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jack
"Good not great"
We got our room for a Columbus Day getaway. Hotel is in a great spot. Our room was on the side of the building but we could still see the ocean. The room itself was decent other than a weird smell and other cleaning issues. If those things went away it would have gotten a much better score from me
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Chuck
"Not a top 3 choice"
It was an okay hotel. I didn't like the parking and the size of the balcony that could barely fit a chair on it. The bathroom was super small but the bed was comfy.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Herbert
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
Nice hotel right on the beach went in the off season first week of October so parking wasn't bad, but if it got busy there other parking lot is across the street. And has there own bar down stairs but was closed our stay but is probably open during peak season., And there's a new hotel being built next to it but noise wasn't to bad. But good things it's got a kitchen in every room including silverware pots pans and toaster. comfortable bed and is only 1.4 miles to the decent end of the boardwalk were the restaurants and SkyWheel and attractions are, close drive a decent walk but manageable were young. A lot of good restaurants and attractions in the area overall I recommend
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
The hotel 2 bedroom suite was absolutely wonderful. The setup made it seem as if we were at home. The kitchen was very spacious and the bathrooms as well. The children especially like the different pools available. The heated pool and Jacuzzi was definitely a plus :) We were about a block away from the beach and a couple of blocks away from all the rides and carnivals.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
BRENDA
"Loved the ocean view"
We went here for our honey moon, got a suite, it was amazing, the staff was so nice!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Mara
"Goooooood Stay."
MUCH BETTER STAY than Labor day weekend. Enjoyed my stay. "I'll Be Back"!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
kevin
"Decent for a night"
Just came in for the Elon vs Coastal Carolina game so we only needed a decent room for the night. This fit the bill. Room was clean though small and the staff was friendly and helpful. Parking lot for check in was a little compact and getting in and out was troublesome. Parking for the hotel itself was up the block and spaced out across three lots so that was a little inconvenient. Overall it's a decent place for a short stay and the price was reasonable. I wouldnt stay for more than a night or two given the size of the rooms.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Robin
"Don't stay here!"
On beach… good. Hotel was disgusting. The smell was horrible. The room was tiny and dirty. Old furniture. We actually slept on our beach chairs because we were too worried we might end up with a disease. The whole rrom felt wet. I'm not sure they clean it every time. When your kids tell you its yucky, you know it's bad. The staff were very friendly. There was a lot of somethign floating in the pool. Not quite sure what it was.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
The hotal was nice 3.9 but it need a better food venue and bar. The staff was nice desk clerk was friendly. Overall its a nice fulcility just needs more enmities.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Ron
Overall a great hotel. Our room had a slight smell at check in but after some febreze it was perfect. The parking is very limited and fills up later in the night. Wish the hot tub was open later than midnight as well.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Hotel Close To Beach & Family Kingdom!!"
The night staff that checked us in was rude and not very friendly. But overall the hotel was pleasant enough. There was a stale, stiff odor upon arriving in our room but once the air was turned down a few degrees (and we started moving around in the room) the odor thinned out (but you could still tell that there was an odor). The overall appearance of the bathroom was clean but upon closer inspection there were a few oversights not caught by the cleaning staff. Overall our experience was good, the hotel was close to the beach along with food, shopping and entertainment. The positive was the cafe in the lobby delivered to our room and the food was good enough.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Never again.`"
the room smelled like mildew. the pillows were worn out. dust everywhere. dishes in kitchen were not clean. there was no comforter. the tv was about 19' and they advertised 27'
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
It was a nice place.....
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014