All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
703 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel and staff!"
Loved this hotel! This was a 2 night stay for myself and my 18 and 20 year old sons. The hotel staff was awesome! Everybody on staff that we interacted with was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the room was clean. The beds were very comfortable, as were the pillows. We stayed in room 511 and it was exactly as pictured on their site. The pools and lazy river were also clean and as pictured. The location is perfect, close to everything! I can see how it would be frustrating to load and unload during their busy times, our stay was towards the end of August so we had no problem. Overall great hotel!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
julie
"good room for good price"
clean room with a nice staff.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Everything was great except the wifi it was awful.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
jamila
"ghetto roachy motel on the beach"
This is a motel on the beach dont waste your time or money smells bad looks way worse then pictures the basement that takes you from the hotel to the beach looks vey unkept and creepy place this place is ghetto roaches in room just aweful!
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
mauricio
Great hotel
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Old hotel but nice and comfortable. Great location.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
June
"Hotel room"
Room smaller than it looked on line ,and not very clean! Parking was fine!
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Dawn
"Can a pizza save this hotel?"
Not a family friendly "resort". First encounter with this place was learning there is only about 8 on site parking stalls, the rest are across or down the street. Kinda annoying but not a deal breaker. After checking in, our next impression was a blast of day/week old beer stench in the elevator. In the room, my wife discovered 2 boxes of condoms from the previous guests (at least they were safe about it, right?) and a broken couch. The AC also decided to smoke us out at 1am. The front desk people did change our room, however the manager (I think), was argumentative and aggressive that we had a normal room. This place is for people who want to party. Not relax. The only saving grace was the gentleman behind the bar and his awesome pizza.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Ian
"Awful hotel in Myrtle Beach"
The worst hotel we have ever stayed at. Filthy room and rundown throughout entire hotel.Front desk customer service was terrible. Would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Outstanding Stay"
The room was very well maintained. The young lady who checked us in at 6:00pm was very polite and helpful. The location was excellent, centrally located. Will stay on our next vacation there.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
I came down for a family vacation. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous. Check in and check out was a breeze. I left my wallet at the front desk when I checked in. I had $200 cash in it and the cash was still there when I picked it up.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
CASSANDRA
"Worst hotel ever!"
The room smelled like mildew. The blanket was old, dirty, smelly. The couch was dirty and we refused to sit on it. The worst hotel we have ever stayed in. The bed sheets we wrinkled as if they were not changed at all. The fridge was dirty so we kept our food in our cooler.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Never again"
My room had bed bugs
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Short getaway"
Everything was great, Rose at the front desk was very helpful and nice. Other guys at counter, not so friendly. Wifi did not work at all unless in lobby.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"DISAPPOINTED"
Our stay was very disappointing. The rooms are nowhere near how they appear on the website. The parking lots are across the street. There is a very small area for temporary parking and check in, very small. In the two days I was there, two people fell just trying to leave the little temporary check in area. The rooms are very small. The lighting is very poor. The sink in the bathroom was cute. I do not recommend this hotel. It was very uncomfortable I will never make the mistake of staying here again!!!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice but not worth it!"
The room was nice but it was not worth the money spent. The drawers were beat up, and one was missing, the ceiling had a hole in it. It wasn't worth spending 400$ for two nights.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
DeMario
"Beach vacation"
It was good only think was the fridge.was not working so they moved us room
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
zury
"good hotel for price"
Did not have a shower curtain. After 1.5 hours and 3 phone calls, we finally got one. Bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet. Overall a good experience. Good hotel for the price.
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Iris
"Great price, value, and location"
The hotel was pleasantly nice! Great value for the price we paid. Comfortable and in good condition. Pool area was a bit small but perfect for our young children. Only rated a 4 because its not 5 star quality but for the price and location it was just right :)
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Awesome spot , hotel needs some updating , the bald guy at the desk the firsr night was rude . I think he was the mgr which was horrible . The rest of th3 staff was awesome. The food in their Restaurant was actually good .
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
kelley
"Nice Hotel Poor Clientele Riff Raff"
The hotel was nice and the rooms were great. Although it was a nice hotel it still couldn't disguise or compare to the nasty riff raft that was experienced at the pool and hot tub. I don't think we'll stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Cassandra
"Get away"
Stay was nice. Had no dressers in bedrooms, and need better shower heads.
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Jay
"Not what it appears"
This hotel look nothing like it did in the pictures they made it look like a really nice place to stay however it was mediocre at best
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Don
"Weekend Getaway"
I loved this hotel! My only complaint is the wifi would never worked. The hotel staff was so helpful and nice. My husband and I loved the balcony that looked out over the pool! It was a great place to sit back and relax will enjoying the view of the pool and ocean. We will definitely stay here again and there aren't too many places at Myrtle Beach I can say that about.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
great!
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Monica
"No paking space and mess up in drop off area"
Not enough parking space, needed to park in unsecured parking lot crossing the other side of the street. And very crowded space for drop off luggages in hotel front door. I will not and recomment to friends to live this hotel again
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Cheung
Didnt like that I had to park across the street limited parking
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Latarsha
We enjoyed our stay close to everything
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"3 Palms don't stay here"
The hotel is small and room only had 1 light in bedroom. Cigarette burns on the carpet and the mattress. Front desk staff courteous, house keeping will speak but doesn't want to do much unless asked to. Towels barely big enough for my 11month son. Ordered the onsite pizza place not bad for quick something to eat at night but can't charge to room must have cash or credit. No parking onsite have to park a block or 2 away. Not enough parking at that. This hotel is not worth the money. Will not stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"We liked it!"
Great Place. We had a beachfront room on the 4th floor that was great. Easy access to the beach and the 2 mini pools and lazy river the hotel has. Got lunch one day from the hotel, kids loved the pizza. Within a great walking distance to a number of different things to do, we strolled down to the Family Amusement park and rode some rides. Everyone one was helpful. Out room did smell some, maybe kind of a mildew-ish smell, but wasn't horrible. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Anthony
Really close to the beach. Bedroom was a little small but living room and kitchen were spacious. Walking distance to the amusement park. Parking is across the street. Loading/unloading in front of the hotel can get really congested. Walls are very thin!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nothing fancy"
Our stay was fun Room was a little small and not much of a view (parking garage) but we did enjoy the stay
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Melody
"Only if you have too"
The hotel it self wasn't as bad as I expected with all the bad reviews. But the housekeeping services sucked! They didn't change the sheets at all while we stayed there and we were there for 4 days. I asked them multiple times to change sheets because they were dirty and they said that they only change sheets every 3 days and if I really wanted they would send sheets up to my room but they never came I called front desk to ask for new sheets and more towels but they put me on hold for about 30 minutes. The receptionist are so rude and not helpful at all.. The rooms are pretty small but they Have all that you need bed tv and mini kitchen we only stayed here because it was oceanfront and was only hotel available since we booked last minute. The lazy pool not the increadible one pool is always cold because sun doesn't hit it. Our last night ac stopped working and we had to change rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
This was a great place to stay. Family friendly, comfortable area. Service was great! Has a pool and lazy river.
4 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Jarathan
"Don't waste your money"
The rooms was small, the beds were old and squeaky by the slightest move. Definitely will not stay here again
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Shaterica
The room was a lot smaller then I expected and I asked for ocean view didn't get it. I would go back all in all it was fine.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Hotel was very nice. Price was reasonable. Workers were friendly. Only issue was parking for checking in. Very minimal space for many travelers.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Hope
Good place for the price. Terrible parking. Other than that no complaints at all.
4 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Looking Between Hotels"
My husband and I came for a weekend get away and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and beach front. I was happy to note the walls were sound proofed well, so we were able to rest and were not disturbed by housekeeping or other guest. We were disappointed to not have beach front as our reservation said we would have. Looking between buildings was not pleasant and was a BIG disappointment. Other than the room not being beach front our stay was NICE.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Never again"
Not enough parking, Not very friendly to customers.
4 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Why so many bad reviews? :/"
I was totally scared to stay at this hotel after reading all of the bad reviews but when I got there, I immediately felt welcome and at ease. They even let us inspect the room before we checked in (which, I suggest everyone do before getting a hotel room in MB).The room was great, other than a couple of cosmetic issues (no bed bugs though!!). I thought everything, overall was very nice for the price we paid. & The parking was honestly not that bad. The lots are pretty much directly across the street. We didn't stay at our hotel long enough to take full advantage of the amenities.. Buy honestly, who goes to myrtle beach and stays in the hotel the entire time anyway? I feel like a lot of people are hating on this place because they thought they were staying at the Marriott or something? The 3 Palms is truly underrated. Will definitely be coming back again next summer.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Gita
"Not so Great!"
We thought the pictures of the hotel on the site were pretty nice. What you see IS NOT what you get. The rooms were so small I felt like we were staying in a closet. I paid for an ocean front room. When we got to the hotel they told us we would have to move 3 or 4 times in our 6 night stay, and later told us it was not possible. (Hotels.com gave us a partial refund for the extra we had paid for that view.) The people at the front desk were rude and unhelpful. There was one African American woman who was a delight, but we only saw her twice. We cleaned our own room, changed the bedding and changed the towels one day because it wasn't done. The pools were nice. It would have been better if the cabana with the appearance of an area to make drinks was ever open. It never was. Overall, not a great place to be! Spend the extra few dollars and stay next door at The Blue hotel!
7 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Stay somewhere else"
This hotel was obviously built as a timeshare destination, otherwise why would it have a stove and full refrigerator in the rooms. Condition was pretty poor and certainly doesn't rate 3 stars from anyone.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Patrick D.
Awful. from start to finish. hotel was gross and staff was awful and disrespectful and very unprpofessional
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
":)"
Overall it was a great stay! View was beautiful!
4 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Staff wasn't very friendly. Bartender not friendly at all. Room had a balcony, but couldn't smoke on it... $500 fine if you do. Doubt that I would ever stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Not at all impressed"
The hotel was not well kept. It smelled like smoke and the service was only fair.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Theresa
"Poor parking"
Room was Nice, staff was Great,parking terrible
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Randy
The hotel, room, and the surroundings were very nice. The staff was courteous and even helped me print out my concert tickets. The only issue was the parking.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Africa
"Nightmare room"
Small uncomfortable rooms nothing like hotel.com advertised. Loud kids banging on walls you could hear right thru walls. No parking had to park down the street, not very secure. They had a sign that stated it wasn't their fault the room you had didn't match the advertisement. Very disappointed just plain aweful wouldn't cook in the kitchen either. Would not recommend to anyone.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015