All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
703 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4481, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Family Oriented"
Mini spring break vacation with my teens, very close to the beach and hotel had several pool options that was an added bonus. I would highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Not what we expected"
Not what we expected. This hotel should have a 2 star rating. The cleaning staff needs training, bathroom sink was not wiped down & dirt from prior quest appeared to be swept to the corners. I purposely left something on floor to see if it got vacuumed or picked up...nope it was still there when we returned. The room was small for a double bed occupancy, the room would have fit better as a single bed with 2 people.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very Nice hotel"
I had a great time at 3 Palms Oceanfront Resort. The staff was nice and courteous
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Tony
We enjoyed our stay very much. We would stay here again.
5 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
John W
The room was very clean and being right on the beach was very nice. It was quite a few blocks from the strip but overall my experience was great!!!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Close to the beach, nice rooms."
Clean room, liked the bowl sink in bathroom. Nice to have a kitchen in room. Enjoyed using the fitness room and hot tub. My only complaint about the hot tub is that it is actually outside. One of the pools (heated) and the hot tub are covered, so they consider it inside. Very cold during the off season months getting in and out of water. Hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Overall this is a nice hotel. The rooms were smaller than it looks in the pictures. It had a stove, microwave, sink and refrigerator. The room had a balcony in which you had to peep around the wall to see the ocean. We had to park across the street. However, the beds were comfortable. The staff was nice. It is walking distance from Family Kingdom and the attractions on center Ocean Blvd.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
vacationer
"Satisfied Stay"
Overall satisfied. The room was clean and bed comfy. We would stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach easy to get around"
Staff very friendly I stayed there for 3 days I had an amazing experience I would reccomend.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Rosie D
"3 Palms the best"
Everything was lovely and I enjoyed the location.
troy
"My stay"
I enjoyed my stay with the 3palms resort. First time experience and enjoyed every moment of it.
fredrick
"Nice but parking issues"
This was a nice hotel, room was comfortable and clean. TV and wifi worked well. Definitely some parking issues though. Got blocked in during check in as there are only a couple places to park there at the lobby so others would block you in. There is almost no parking on site and if you go underground to where it is and there isn't a spot there is no where to turn around to get back out. The parking is across the street beside and behind another place and even that fills up. Also was disappointed that there was no breakfast option at the hotel in the mornings, not sure if that was just because of the time of year or if it is all the time. The balcony railing was much higher than what I am used to and have seen at other hotels so sort of gave you a jail like feeling and couldn't fully enjoy the view.
Anita
"My birthday get away!!!"
I enjoyed my stay here. Very relaxing!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Terra
"fine stay"
room was great and staff was helpful . was'nt the room that i thought i was getting ,however we had a pleasent stay anyway .
"march 2105"
I really enjoyed my stay the room was nice and cozy. I just wish I had a better view of the ocean.
Rebecca
"I will return again."
Room was perfectly clean at check-in. Bed was so comfortable. Kitchen was nicely appointed with granite counter top and stainless steel sink. Beautiful beach just steps from pool area. Great experience. Just far enough away from the main street to get away from the crowds and noise.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Overnight stay"
The location was ideal. Check-in was a breeze.Their onsite restaurant served up delicious foods.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
travel nurse
"Mediocre"
The room wasn't as nice as I expected but it was clean and the staff was friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Erica
"Great stay if all you need is a clean room"
Great price and clean room, however, the view was terrible, parking garage very small, and the shower did not have hot water.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Nice room and comfortable bed
5 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Tammy
"Nice Hotel on the Beach"
Overall I enjoyed this hotel very much, this location is close to several restaurants within driving and walking. There were very few parking spaces on the property but there were more than enough lots within walking distance reserved for guest of 3 Palms. My room was clean and cozy, the bed was very comfy. My only complaint was the view or lack thereof from my room. I thought I booked an oceanfront room, instead I got a partial (if you lean) view along with a very small balcony. The full kitchen was a plus dinnerware and cookware are included. I will definitely stay here again. This hotel is a few miles south of the main boardwalk area. There is a restaurant and lounge in the main lobby that is open during weekends and everyday during peak season. The staff was helpful and provided excellent customer service.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Dri
"Enjoyable"
Had an enjoyable time here. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
DYLAN
"A Night At 3 Palms"
I booked with Expedia and expected to have ocean front but didn't. The staff did work it out and got me into an ocean front room, for $15.00 more. Every drink vending machine wasn't stocked so no drinks , no bar, no food.Parking was very limited under the motel so had to park across the street.The "indoor" pool is really not indoor. Rooms were good , clean , staff was good. Pool area is small and they really don't have a "side" ocean view.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"hotel room"
Very little water pressure in shower, no running water in sink, the tub did not drain properly. We were standing in water while trying to shower. Could not rinse soap out of hair due to no water pressure and very little water coming from shower head. Had rust in the water when first turned on. Bed too high. Vending machine out of order on the floor where we were staying. Not enough suitable parking and very little access to turn around when in the parking garage under the hotel. Only saw one person when checking in and one checking out. Never saw any other personnel.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Coastal Carolina College visit"
The only negative thing I have to say is that the soda machines did not work properly.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Terry
"Not the diamond in the ruff"
I requested a room with a kitchen but what I got was a sad excuse for a kitchen. There was a refrigerator, a stove, microwave, and a sink. The bathroom was right across the so called kitchen and you could not spread your arms out without touching the stove and the bathroom sink. It was like putting a kitchen in a hallway. The room was so small you could not bring the dolly in the room and walk at the same time. I left and went to another hotel. The beds were very uncomfortable, pillows flat, sheets ripped, no comforter on the bed, and there was what basically consisted of a window air conditioner in the room. There was food wrappers on our 3 feet of balcony with a view of a 4 story parking lot. I went to the front desk and asked for towels for our room-never brought them. I then called to the front desk for towels- they never brought them. I finally had to go to the front desk and wait 15 mins for towels to be given to me. There is no laundry facility at the hotel. The pool had slime coating the bottom surfaces and had a film covering to top of the water. You could see a line of scum on the sides of the lazy river. Gross! At one point a bag of opened potato chips floated on the surface of the pool for 24 hours. Spend 25 more dollars and stay at Ocean Reef Resort-3 bedroom condo with two ocean view balconies!!!! That is were I am now and it is beautiful!!!! Wish I came here on the first day!
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Love thus hotel"
Great room and service
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
D'Shun
Hotel was ok. Parking was horrendous. There was only room for 4 or 5 cars to register and very few parking spots in the garage. I had to park across the street and walk a block or 2 to come back to the hotel. For the cost it was not worth it to me.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jack
"Good not great"
We got our room for a Columbus Day getaway. Hotel is in a great spot. Our room was on the side of the building but we could still see the ocean. The room itself was decent other than a weird smell and other cleaning issues. If those things went away it would have gotten a much better score from me
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Chuck
"Not a top 3 choice"
It was an okay hotel. I didn't like the parking and the size of the balcony that could barely fit a chair on it. The bathroom was super small but the bed was comfy.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Herbert
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
Nice hotel right on the beach went in the off season first week of October so parking wasn't bad, but if it got busy there other parking lot is across the street. And has there own bar down stairs but was closed our stay but is probably open during peak season., And there's a new hotel being built next to it but noise wasn't to bad. But good things it's got a kitchen in every room including silverware pots pans and toaster. comfortable bed and is only 1.4 miles to the decent end of the boardwalk were the restaurants and SkyWheel and attractions are, close drive a decent walk but manageable were young. A lot of good restaurants and attractions in the area overall I recommend
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
The hotel 2 bedroom suite was absolutely wonderful. The setup made it seem as if we were at home. The kitchen was very spacious and the bathrooms as well. The children especially like the different pools available. The heated pool and Jacuzzi was definitely a plus :) We were about a block away from the beach and a couple of blocks away from all the rides and carnivals.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
BRENDA
"Loved the ocean view"
We went here for our honey moon, got a suite, it was amazing, the staff was so nice!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Mara
"Goooooood Stay."
MUCH BETTER STAY than Labor day weekend. Enjoyed my stay. "I'll Be Back"!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
kevin
"Decent for a night"
Just came in for the Elon vs Coastal Carolina game so we only needed a decent room for the night. This fit the bill. Room was clean though small and the staff was friendly and helpful. Parking lot for check in was a little compact and getting in and out was troublesome. Parking for the hotel itself was up the block and spaced out across three lots so that was a little inconvenient. Overall it's a decent place for a short stay and the price was reasonable. I wouldnt stay for more than a night or two given the size of the rooms.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Robin
"Don't stay here!"
On beach… good. Hotel was disgusting. The smell was horrible. The room was tiny and dirty. Old furniture. We actually slept on our beach chairs because we were too worried we might end up with a disease. The whole rrom felt wet. I'm not sure they clean it every time. When your kids tell you its yucky, you know it's bad. The staff were very friendly. There was a lot of somethign floating in the pool. Not quite sure what it was.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
The hotal was nice 3.9 but it need a better food venue and bar. The staff was nice desk clerk was friendly. Overall its a nice fulcility just needs more enmities.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Ron
Overall a great hotel. Our room had a slight smell at check in but after some febreze it was perfect. The parking is very limited and fills up later in the night. Wish the hot tub was open later than midnight as well.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Hotel Close To Beach & Family Kingdom!!"
The night staff that checked us in was rude and not very friendly. But overall the hotel was pleasant enough. There was a stale, stiff odor upon arriving in our room but once the air was turned down a few degrees (and we started moving around in the room) the odor thinned out (but you could still tell that there was an odor). The overall appearance of the bathroom was clean but upon closer inspection there were a few oversights not caught by the cleaning staff. Overall our experience was good, the hotel was close to the beach along with food, shopping and entertainment. The positive was the cafe in the lobby delivered to our room and the food was good enough.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Never again.`"
the room smelled like mildew. the pillows were worn out. dust everywhere. dishes in kitchen were not clean. there was no comforter. the tv was about 19' and they advertised 27'
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
It was a nice place.....
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Ocean View Was Great! Walk from Parking."
The bed was very comfortable. Walking into the bedroom was odd. There were no doors to bedroom or living room sleeping areas. The bowl sink in the bathroom was beautiful.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Gloria
"Close to the beach"
Not very up to date. Not very secure feeling. Parking a nice car there is ok. Register Area parking is very bad
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
sue
The overall stay at myrtle beach was ok the staff wasn't friendly and the rooms weren't clean and they had a musky odor.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
service was not good and room needed a lot of maintenance
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"average hotel"
Access to the beach was not very access able You have to access through basement garage.. small pool.. small space to load and unload bag..
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Overall satisfaction with Hotel"
Hotel was very clean, room clean and beds comfortable. Everyone there was very friendly and very accomodating. Unloading zone was tight to get in and out of but we managed. Had to keep asking for toiletries such as toilet paper - cleaning people never left any shampoo, soap or TP after the first night but the front desk people provided us with whatever we needed and always with a smile. They do need to provide everyone with a parking pass though for people driving separately. We had 2 vehicles and only 1 parking pass but found parking for the additional car on the side street.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"Nice suprise"
The rooms are suprisingly huge
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
chris
Rooms not clean. And they are too small
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Small rooms"
The king studio rooms are too small. You cannot close the bathroom door while sitting on the toilet because it was too small. Prices were very reasonable and you're close to the beach.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014