All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
11504 NE 2nd Street, Vancouver, WA, 98684, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Hotel is old and room furniture/bathroom need a serious upgrade.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Basic but clean"
We stayed in a handicapped room overnight for a wedding. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Also a working fridge and microwave, that we put to use. Furniture is older but the important things were taken care of. Close access to freeway and to tons of restaurants etc.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Maureen
"Ok for Price"
I had to check in late and had to pay through a bullet proof window, which made me worry about the neighborhood I was in. It is an older hotel but they have kept it clean. It was fine for our stay, but I will pay the extra couple dollars to stay in a hotel where I feel safer with my kids.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Conveniently located"
This is a budget no-frills motel, very conveniently located close to the freeway and to a big shopping mall with a Fred Meyer supermarket, a Trader Joe's and a couple of good family restaurants.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Jaysan
"Quality does not match price"
I'm used to staying at cheap hotels for one night when all I need is a shower and a bed for a few hours before heading off somewhere else. That's why I stayed here: It was the last night of a two-week vacation and I needed a cheap hotel close to the Portland airport. This hotel is super close to the airport--total convenience!--but the price was too high for the low quality of the hotel. The man who worked at the front desk was very nice, but the room was not. I'm used to staying at cheap hotels due to a tight budget, but this one was just a little too dingy for my comfort. It's an old building and not much has been invested to keep it nice. I slept with my towel on the pillow (the towels seemed cleaner than the linens) and I kept my socks on because I felt uncomfortable walking barefoot on the carpet. I can put up with a dingy room if the price is super cheap... But the price of this hotel was reminiscent of an average Howard Johnson, while the quality was that of a cheap, desperate motel.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"The price is right"
If you want to be near shopping & restaurants but don't have a lot to spend on lodging, this is a good place to stay. The rooms aren't the greatest & a bit run down, but they're adequate. Only coffee is served in the lobby. Being in close proximity to the 205 Fwy is a plus.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Easy to find, nice staff"
Really nice people running the motel. Gave us a good sized room. Right down the main road from the downtown area. Good for a stop.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"cheap & clean, nothing fancy."
The room looked a little sad with worn carpet, a fridge with a bungee cord in it, no real closet, no ironing board, and the towels were very thin (like something you'd get from the dollar store). The toilet seat lid pokes you in the back while you're sitting on the seat and the plumbing was a bit noisy. It reminded me of an apartment I might have stayed in when I was a teenager. But the price was low and the sheets were clean. The water pressure was good. They had free wifi but I didn't use it so I don't know if it worked. I didn't see any creepy crawlies, no roaches, no black mold. I didn't hear any loud arguments. If you want plush comfy nice-looking rooms with an indoor pool and room service and a free breakfast bar, you'll be disappointed. But if all you want is a clean bed to sleep in without paying too much money, then this might be right for you. For a low price, I think it was a good bargain, and I'd stay there again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
sbunny8
"Just right for the price!"
My stay was really short...only 7 hours. I needed a place close to the airport. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The location seemed safe enough.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"average room"
TV news stations reception not good. OK for overnight stay.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Just a quick over-nighter"
We were staying in Seaside, Oregon. We booked this hotel so we would be literally 12 minutes away from the airport and not be rushed to catch our plane the next morning. We arrived at the hotel about 10 pm. I had prepared myself for something not that great for price we paid. I was pleasantly surprised to see the little amenities. Everything you need, in a small but comfortable room: microwave, frig, ice bucket, blow dryer, table and 2 chairs, tv, small shampoo and conditioner packets, soap, even a king-size bed. If the room did not have any of these things, I'd be okay, but cleanliness is very important to me and our room was very clean. :) This place is not your 5 star Ritz Hotel where you can hang out all day. What it is is and inexpensive place to sleep. Then you can go out and do what ever it is you need to do, whether it be visiting friends, sight seeing or catching a plane at the nearby Portland Airport the next morning.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Starsky
"3 nite stay"
it was a fine stay. manager was very accommodating. he saw me limping and changed me to a first floor room, without being asked.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
jt
"Pretty Nice For A One Night Stay"
We stayed here one night because our flight got in so late and it was pretty nice! It's an older motel building but everything was clean. There was some construction going on in another part of the motel and we could hear that in the morning but it was only a little bit of a bother. Of course they can't just shut the whole place down whenever they need to work on something. And for the price, it was a nice place to get a little sleep and have a shower. The bathroom in our room was huge, too! The owners seem very nice and were ready to go out of their way to accommodate us. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for an inexpensive but safe place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"convenient location, comfortable except bugs"
easy access to freeway, good location. First room had bugs, maybe fleas. Second room was quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Joshua
"Perfect for a quick stop."
Since Vancouver probably isn't your preferred (or final) mdestination, this place will fit your one or two night needs. There isn't a ton around the hotel, but you're right off the freeway so you have options. The rooms aren't that big, but the bed is, and it's comfortable. Cable TV and Wi-Fi work fine. The place is a little older and in need of a renovation, but for the price it's perfect. Office staff was very friendly, even at midnight!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Jonathan
"Very Comfortable, Quiet, Friendly and Economical"
We found this motel and management to be very friendly, accomdating, economical, quiet and very comfortable. It is not a "resort" and that is not what we were looking for or needed. The beds were very comfortable and the shower pressure was good too.. (If you have ever had a wimpy shower, you know what I mean.)
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Shannon
"Excellent value"
We were very pleased with our stay at this motel. It was close to shopping and restaurants, easy freeway access, clean and updated room, and an excellent value. The best part was the very kind and accommodating front desk couple. It's not fancy, but it is everything else. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a simple room at a great price.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Cat
Great place to stay, conveniently located!
7 night trip Jul 1, 2014
very nice
3 night trip Jul 2, 2014
I booked a room for four nights. I had to leave after three nights for other reasons. I asked when I first signed in if I could get a refund for the fourth night. No luck. So, I paid for four nights and used only three. Kind of a bummer.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"great hotel for the price"
with the exception of a stale smell and some mold above the shower tile in the bathroom, it was a great hotel for the price. The smell went away after opening the window and running the a/c for 10 minutes. the beds were softish and the room came with a fridge and microwave. the only other downside were the bed sizes...they were full and not the queen as described.
5 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Will
"large clean room"
Great place for overnight stop or extended stay
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
John Smith
"Mixed feelings....."
The room was clean and comfortable. While the bed seemed new other updates were needed. Under the sink, a patch of the carpet had been cut out and replaced with a piece from another carpet.The neighborhood seemed nice. The hotel is walking distance to a Starbucks and restaurants. My main complaint were the guests next door who stood in front of my door smoking & talking till 2 am. I realize that is not the fault of the hotel, however it would've been nice if they had someone answering the phone at 1am so I've could switched rooms. Overall, it was a decent place to stay for the price and I would give it a second chance the next time I'm in Vancouver.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Friendly Management and Convenient PDX Location"
Selected the Guest House Motel due to its affordable price, decent reviews, and convenient location relation to Portland International Airport. Called ahead on day of stay to let manager know we'd be checking in late--around midnight. Manager was extremely friendly, and stayed up for us in particular. This is not a luxury hotel, and amenities and room are certainly on the basic side (down to the soaps and towels). But the motel suited our purposes and budget well, and we would stay there again if the situation called for it.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Dexter
"Good over experience!"
Water pressure in shower was awesome. Good location to Portland for shopping. About a 10 minute drive though. Still overall it was a nice stay. Definetly would stay again but we used the motel mostly for sleeping. Not much offered but for the price you can go but your own coffee in the mornings.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Big
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We needed a place to stay near Portland while visiting family and are on a really tight budget. The Guest House Motel offered a clean, quiet, and comfortable place to stay within minutes of Portland. The surrounding area has grocery stores, restaurants, and coffee so we didn't have to look far for those things.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Clean and centrally located."
The staff was friendly and rooms were clean. Located near shops and restaurants. Near 205 for easy access.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
It was nice and quite...
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"great customer service"
Comfortable and clean room. Great customer service. The closed caption wouldn't work and they brought in several remotes until we found one that worked and offered to get us a different room if we couldn't solve the problem. Also fixed a non-stop flushing toilet issue quickly and with no disruption to our stay. Would recommend this hotel to all budget travelers. We stayed for four nights. Liked having several stores and restaurants within walking distance and convenience of the 205 just blocks away.
4 night trip May 24, 2014
Erica
"taoilet bowl and shower were not cleaned"
The wash cloth from the previous room user was still in the shower. My husband found it when he went to shower the night we stayed... Also the shower wasn't very clean and also the toilet bowl wasn't disinfected unlike the other motels we stayed before. Don't stay in this motel if you have other choice.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Julz
"Clean"
Not the very latest facilities, but the place is clean w/o bugs or any other insect running around. I would go back any time.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Buba
"Hidden spot just off the freeway"
For the price, I liked this hotel. It is located in the same area as several other hotels, restaurants, gas stations, and stores. Being just off the freeway was really convenient, yet it was tucked back in some trees so noise was not an issue.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Chris Schneider
"easy to find"
Good for an older hotel
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Perfect for what we needed"
We needed a hotel to stay at before my son's surgery the next morning. This hotel was a 5 minute drive from the hospital and reasonably priced. The front desk was helpful. Check in was quick. The room was basic but very clean. It would have been nice to have a listing of the channels on the tv as well as a list of nearby restaurants. Overall though it was just want we needed.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"cheap and cheerful"
If you are looking for a stay at the Marriot this is not it. What it is is a clean, comfortable, reasonably priced stay. We were just looking for something close to the gorge to stop during a long haul. This fit the bill perfectly. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Joel and Julie S
"Worst customer service"
Right off the bat the old front desk man was extremly rude and talking down to me. How I held my composure is a mystery. Except for his horrible service I thought the room was very nice and cozy given the affordable prices. Would I ever go back there? If the old man with the attitude was gone I probably would other wise, NOT A CHANCE.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
J
Well, I had a problem from the get go. My id was expired, when I called to see if they would accept it for check in, the manager/owner was like just cancel the reservation, not even interested in trying to help me problem solve. So I called back the next afternoon thinking that he must have been an employee. Alas, he was not. The lady, maybe his wife or sister. Was extremely rude to me when I showed up at her location the verify that the reservation was redone in my boyfriends name. Then my boyfriend had problems coming on the dates set in the reservation and they wouldn't allow us to change the dates to a week later. So I was out $170 and they werent interested in having repeat customers at all. Next time I will spend more for better service.The motel owners have poor customer relation skills and dont care if you stay there or not. So i suggest no one does.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
Nina Wesley
Our stay was very comfortable and very clean room. The check-in person was very pleasant and helpful. We would choose this motel again.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Denver Jones
"Satisfactory"
Reasonable rates. No breakfast. Room had electrical plug near table and a large bed, along with a microwave and small refrigerator.
6 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Lawrence
"Clean , quiet , very adequate for rest,"
I was on my way to catch a flight to Europe. I needed a clean place to rest and get prepared for the trip. It worked out great . The room was very clean and the bathroom was modern.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"i keep coming back :-)"
I have been visiting the Guest House for several years. i find it to be the most affordable and yet very clean, quiet and cozy. the beds are very comfortable and the rooms provide you with all the necessities for your travels. I will continue to come back :-)
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Carole
"Decent Lodging"
We came here as friends on vacation. We expected to see a dirty room, but the room was actually really clean. The room included towels, soap, microwave and fridge. Definitely worth the money we paid for. This place was also located really close to convenient restaurants and gas stations. All in all, we were satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2013
we spent two nights and it was very comfy.suited our needs just fine.the cost was just right and fit into a budget that we didnt expect to have durring the holiday.plenty of places to shop and have a good meal within walking distance also.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Close to airport is all!!"
It was close to Portland airport, with a flight leaving at 5 am it worked.. We went to the front desk and asked for coffee and they could not provide it for us, I didn't think we were asking for to much...
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Joyce
"Very nice location close to Portland."
We were looking an expensive hotel and close to the soccer stadium in Portland so it was really good deal.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Roberto
"Perfect for my use"
I needed somewhere for a quick stay and this fit the bill. Small room, sure, but for 52 bucks my expectations were easily met.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
Very good except for the lack of clothes hooks or towel rack in the bathroom. There's only one small hook. I suggest bringing your own door hooks or picking up some cheap ones. It's in a good location with Trader Joe's across the street and several restaurants nearby. I'll gladly stay there again.
6 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2013
"Better than many at twice the price!"
It was fine. Guest House is your typical cheap hotel. Very basic but decent. Everything was clean, bright, cheery, smelled fresh, and there were no problems. Parking was very convenient to the room. It was also decently quiet - no road noise at least on the side we stayed on. Also they have a fridge for guest convenience and it is a decent size one. No coffee market though.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Nice place to sleep"
Definitely not a 5 star resort but it is a great place to relax for the price.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
K. Alan
"Nice place to sleep"
Definitely not a 5 star resort but it is a great place to relax for the price.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013