All hotels in West Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States of America
45 Airport Road, West Lebanon, NH, 03784, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"1 Night stay."
Nice and quiet, just right for a good nights sleep.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
William Dexter
This is my second time staying at this hotel, and I had a plesant experience both times. I was in the area for work and this was one of the more affordable places to choose from. Since it was just for the weekend, I don't need much - just a comfortable bed and not much hassle. Check in was easy, room was clean. Dog friendly is a definite plus. Will be staying here again in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"excellent service"
we had a great stay there. the room is very clean. friendly and helpful staff. good breakfast too.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Perfect for family vacation"
Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was adequate. Only down side - pets allowed and we weren't fond of the slight smell associated (we're not pet owners). Also the pool was outdoor, which wasn't convenient on the cool August evening that we stayed. Would consider staying here again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Shanon
"Good, but could be better."
The cleanliness of the room could be better, and the furniture in the room looked tired. Breakfast was satisfactory. The surroundings were quiet, and the location was close to our destination.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Great...off the highway, quiet and nice. Good staff too.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Location OK; hotel, not so great"
Tube TV in room instead of flat screen - flat screens cost nothing these days, time to upgrade, Baymont. Also, room windows opened, which is great in areas like NH that have nice cool nights -- BUT THE SCREENS IN THE WINDOWS HAD HOLES IN THEM!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!!! Also, the Continental breakfast was pretty weak. This place isn't terrible, but it needs work.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
JP
"Good stay"
The hotel is easy to get to, right off the highway exit, rooms and hotel were clean and in good condition. Breakfast was the typical free breakfast at a hotel, nothing to complain or brag about. The only gripe I had was that the room we stayed in had a problem with the door to the hallway not locking properly when leaving the room. I mentioned this twice to the desk staff which said they would report the problem, do not know if it has been taken care of, otherwise, we would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
We stay here every year and it is always enjoyable.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Terry
"Great location, nice price"
we went to this hotel because it was close to the Lebanon Opera House. The facility was clean. They offered cookies and popcorn in the afternoon and a complimentary breakfast in the morning. The attendants were very friendly. There are lots of restaurants nearby.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2014
"Close to everything you need!"
I have been staying in Lebanon for a long weekend every August for the past 7 years. Since discovering the Baymont, it is the only place I would stay. Excellent value, clean, decent breakfast included, and, while it is tucked away on a quiet street surrounded by woods, every store and restaurant imaginable is just down the street. The check-in staff are invariably friendly and courteous (fresh baked cookies and popcorn every afternoon). Very convenient to Hanover (Dartmouth College) and Woodstock, VT. If you like opera and musicals, go in August for Opera North in town.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Andrew S.
"Bathroom was not clean."
The room was not clean and the bathroom was very dirty. Not pleased
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
thomas
"good value"
All and all a good value, nothing fancy but clean and safe.
I was in a non smoking room and it smelled like cigarettes. Went to third floor to get ice the hallway stairway and third floor all stunk of cigarette smoke. The price pd was way to much for the room. Very poor conditions of the place
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
When I stay in a hotel I do not want to be disturbed for the length of my stay and the staff respected that.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Clean, quiet, friendly and helpful personnel. Perfect for our one night stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2014
SEZ
"Ordered no smoking room got a stinky smelly room."
The room stank and they would change because we got the room through expedia. Worst room EVER.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
The outdoor pool is small, but very refreshing on a hot day. TV is dated, but functioned just fine. Popcorn and cookies in lobby was very "homey" and welcoming. Placement in room next to elevator and stairwell made for a somewhat restless night - this is more the fault of inconsiderate neighbors than the hotel staff or facilities. Overall, this was a comfortable stay and I would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Good place for the price"
Everything that was important was very good and stuff that didn't matter was in need of a face lift. Staff was fantastic and attentive to our family of six with two rooms and three bikes. Showers and fixtures were new, water pressure great, tiles and flooring all clean and intact. No bugs, mildew or peeling wallpaper. Bedding and pillows were really comfy in king beds but no additional blankets in closet. Furniture and armoires dated, tvs and remotes old with few kids' channels and no dvd players to bring own movies. Small things like that. All were functional. There were vending machines on the floor though, in lieu of providing mini fridges. Price was very reasonable for what we had. Would come back next time in the area.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice but needs updating"
Overall a decent hotel. The location in West Lebanon is great and the staff was nice and friendly. While my room was clean, the rooms have clearly not been renovated in quite a while. I lived in the area when the hotel was built in (if my memory is correct) in the late 1980s or early 1990s and I do not think the furnishings, carpet or televisions have been updated since then. All in all though, given the location, price, cleanliness and the staff I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Good for sleeping"
The hotel is quite worn out, but comfortable and convenient enough to stay for a night.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
YoungCouple
"This hotel is clean, comfortable, and a good value"
We were very pleased with our stay at the Baymont. The staff was great, our room was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Our only complaint is that they need to swap out the old analog TV's for newer sets. Our TV, although the picture was good, made a strange scratching noise when it was on. But despite this, we would stay here again as it is a terrific value and as comfortable as any high-priced hotel we've ever stayed at.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Dennis and Irene
Great stay I would stay again Clean friendly Comfortable
Other trip May 24, 2014
great place
"handy to interests"
best motel bed I've ever had. very good complimentary breakfast.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Didn't like that you have to get ice on the 3rd floor and it is so smoky since its the smoking floor. Great location, close to everything. Go to the Ninety Nine Restaurant, the food is awesome.
3 night business trip May 7, 2014
Urania
"Graduation in Vt."
The people were friendly. The rooms were good especially for the price. Great Breakfast.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Good deal."
Friendly front desk staff. Room clean, a carpeting a little worn in halls. I had a corner room, which had a spacious bathroom and a room larger than I expected. The bed was VERY comfortable. Great to have WiFi. Breakfast was typical for a chain hotel (ordinary/bland), although a wide assortment of food, including a waffle maker for make it yourself waffles. TV in lobby, which drives me crazy, but they are everywhere. I would return if in the area again.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Not accommodating"
Delayed flight made our arrival postponed until 4:30am. Had to be up by 6:45 for an interview and the hotel messed up our room. Gave us a room with two twin beds and smoking. Booked a queen non smoking. Took over half an hour just to work with us to make a comfortable stay for the little time we would be there. Very frustrating.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Hannah
"Reasonable hotel close to Dartmouth Medical Center"
The hotel was comfortable, pillows were fluffy and firm all at the same time. Continental breakfast was much more than expected: coffee, juice, yogurt, bagels, fruit, cereal, oatmeal and fresh-made waffles were all available. The waffles are excellent! Highly recommended. Staff was super courteous and helpful. The location is close to many restaurants and a 24-hour Walgreens. I didn't have to go too far to find anything I needed. Hotel building itself is aging a bit. Could use some cosmetic renovations and a new coat of paint. Overall, I enjoyed my visit.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Nice hotel, clean, organized and excellent customer service
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
This was our third year, and we could see the improvements from previous years. The staff was exceptional! The rooms were clean, and they were very accommodating.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Very good for its price"
I went to Baymont West Lebanon to stay for a night between two skiing days at Killington (as everything closer to the resort was packed). The hotel is really good for its price. It's WAY better than what you can get for the same price in Rutland. The staff was friendly, the rooms were very clear, the breakfast was good. Furniture (especially armchair) and TV in the room were pretty old but that made no problem to me.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Anton
"Basic hotel in small town"
Hotel was very typical. I was originally assigned to a smoking room on a smoking floor. I did not want to smell like smoke going to my business meeting and quickly called down to the front desk to change rooms. The receptionist allowed me to change rooms without much of a hassle. I would also recommend asking for a room not facing the highway as the noise level was quite high.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"ok accomodations at reasonable price."
Don't have high expectations and you won't be too dissapointed. Weird smell to room - suspect trying to cover cigarette odor. peeling wallpaper, chipped woodwork, charged for safe I never used - got that refunded. Shower made high loud whining sound - which the help just shrugged off. Lackluster help from employees. At check-in and check-out the employees acted like they had better things to do.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Hotel close to restaurants and meeting"
No TV Guide for stations. Only what channels available. Also card stated free movies on channel 2 and 5. Guest book needs to be updated. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
bernard
"DIRTY HOTEL"
HOTEL WAS DIRTY,VERY NOISY, AND THE STAFF WOULD NOT RESPOND TO KIDS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE HALLS BANGING DOORS !!! WOULD NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN !!!
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
BRUCE & KATHY W.
A very nice room for the price. Bed (comforter/pillows) all very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Hard to find hotel"
We arrived in the evening. The entrance and lobby looked dirty to me. After we got to the room; however, the room was clean. The breakfast was sufficient and in the daylight, the lobby looked better. Had an awful time finding it. Stopped at 2 gas stations for directions and it was a fluke that we saw the unlit sign at the bottom of the street.
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2013
Vickie
"Will stay here again"
This is a comfortable motel that provides more amenities than some others in the same bracket. The air conditioner was quiet and effective. Having a fridge, microwave, iron, coffee maker and hair dryer in the room were handy. The popcorn available at night is a nice touch. The staff members were helpful. The room and bathroom were clean. The motel is a little older, and could use some sprucing up, but I appreciated a quiet good night's sleep.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Bad choice"
Terrible - room smelled of smoke.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Excellent continental breakfast. Windows were not secure.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"nice hotel"
Our stay was fine. Hotel clean and centrally located. The water pressure in sink was too low and the hotel clerk upon arriving was ok but not really friendly. Other than that the hotel was very clean and comfortable and affordable.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Nice hotel in Upper Valley"
Nice place, even though its next to the airport we never heard a plane. Its a very small airport! Room was nice, good quality, breakfast was standard fare. Staff were OK, but not very professional. Only complaint was the high price although it was competitive with other hotels in the area for Leaf Peeper season and a Dartmouth football weekend.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
There is something wrong with their water heater. Hot water was yellow and very stinky. I took cold shower.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Pre-business meeting"
Had to stay in town before a business meeting. Was nervous so close to airport, but never heard a plane. Quiet and clean.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Maureen
"on a highway intersection"
We stopped here on our way to Maine; the hôtel is below expectations : the room is noisy, we could hear through the connecting door to next room but also with he next room. The breakfast is OK.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
hgruner
"Convenient location"
Manager and one night person were very nice. The other night lady was rude! Floor in room was damp and room smelled musty. Good location. Has breakfast every day but no protein.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Angel
"Hotel stay"
Comfortable
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"A bit disappointing"
Not so good coz of dirty carpet and smelly room. Luckily, the hotel is so close shopping places and gives us big convenience.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Hui S.C.
We always have a very good stay when we are here. The staff is friendly and they have a good breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013