All hotels in O'Fallon, Missouri, United States of America
1175 Technology Dr, O'Fallon, MO, 63304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice hotel, would stay again"
Customer service was one of the best I've encountered travelling. Hotel condition was above average, room was above average. One of the two best Holiday Inn Express I've stayed in. The other one is in Grand Forks, ND
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2012
=QSR=
"Smoking Pit"
We booked a non-smoking room but we were given a smoking room that smelled horrible. Our clothes smelled like smoke the next day. It was late at night when we checked in so if I had the choice I would have gone to another hotel. However, I must say, the hotel staff did give us a $50-something refund which I still have to check that we received.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012
"Excellent stay"
Very nice hotel a lot of restaurants less than a mile away. Pharmacy also near . Excellent Breakfast. Great Staff
1 night trip Jul 28, 2012
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Business trip Mar 2, 2013
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2012

4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon

"Another Nice Stay"
07/31/15 Steve G Ft Hood, TX
Recently returned to this hotel for my business trip. The hotel is almost completed with the renovations on the first floor. Looks nice and will be an improvement when done. Despite the construction the staff was great and very accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and everything was fresh. My only complaint is that on the weekends for some reason guests allow their children to run around unsupervised at the breakfast area and it becomes a place to play with the food. Nothing much the hotel can do about that though. Will definitely return and recommend this hotel.
"Relaxing Stay"
07/01/15 MooseDog101 Galena, Missouri, United States
I have stayed here every six months for the past four years and have never been disappointed. The top quality beds and pillows make for an enjoyable and restful sleep. Yes, they are going through some renovations, but have seen no drop in services offered. The breakfast menu has more healthy choices than any other chain I have seen. Was a little disappointed to see they took out the hot tub in the pool room. I really looked forward to that after a long run.
"Nice place."
06/24/15 Lauren A
I'm not going to complain about the construction - the hotel was very nice and clean despite being under some renovations. My only complaint is that they were out of cribs and we have a 5 month old. So that was hard. My older kids got breakfast in the morning and said it was really tasty.
"Should the hotel be open during renovation?"
06/23/15 PDXPortland Portland, Oregon
I have very mixed thoughts on writing a negative review due to the current renovation. I understand that hotels do need to be updated and I am sure it will look great, but at what inconvenience to the customer who is staying there today? I booked the Holiday In Express in O Fallon for its location and the high standards that I have experienced with other IHG properties. We also influenced 3 other parties joining us in making reservations at here as well on the premise they would also have an enjoyable stay. On arrival, we were greeted by drywall construction as well as general construction debris trodden through the hotel. Signage was on the floor.The breakfast area was very cramped and forced many people to wait. Lastly, there was no relaxing lobby area to meet up with our party. My thoughts are that the hotel management should really have weighed the cost-benefit to customer satisfaction ratio in keeping this hotel open during renovation. The hotel rate we paid should have been for a fully-functioning hotel; not that of a hotel in renovation. There was no advertised whirlpool; it was paved over! Really there should have been a discounted rate, an updated website and more of an in-room apology notice or acknowledgement. On departure, I was also not given the opportunity to voice my concerns as the staff on reception seemed to be otherwise engaged. It was a disappointing stay. I have noted the reviews that state renovations have been going on since February; why not close the hotel for two weeks and get it all done at once?
"Girls Getaway "
06/21/15 Sweetpea03-11-00 Latham
This hotel was nice hotel but under some construction. Very nice lady at check in and check out. I was recognized as priority club member at check in. Swimming pool was functional. Room was perfect. Great location to where we wanted to go. We didn't try the breakfast.
"Always Good for Me"
05/19/15 Steve G Ft Hood, TX
This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel for an extended time. The staff is always friendly and professional and makes sure my needs are met. The room on both occasions was clean and accommodating. Located near main highways its close to many food locations. They were doing extensive remodeling my last time there but only when it wasn't an inconvenience to the guests. Breakfast was good and my only annoyance was with inconsiderate guests. Overall a great place and will return again.
"Under Construction but a good stay"
05/13/15 AThena53 Kansas City, Missouri
My husband and I arrived at the hotel after a 10-hour drive from Atlanta, ending with terrible road congestion due to a stalled car on the bridge. It didn't help that I'd mistakenly booked our prepaid reservation for the wrong night (through Orbitz) and it was non-refundable. Fortunately the hotel had one room left- a King Suite. We took it. The room wouldn't qualify as a "suite" by any reasonable definition other than a little extra space and a side chair but it was clean and pleasant. I'd ask for a room on the other side of the hotel; ours was facing the highway and you could hear the drone of highway traffic all night. There's a decent selection of places to eat close by; we picked up a pizza at Fox's and enjoyed it in the room. It's close enough that you could walk it but the pizza would get cold on the way back! I tried the gym and although the machines were fine there was ZERO air circulation and no fans around. This causes Ladies Over a Certain Age to sweat profusely and it was so uncomfortable I went out for a run instead. The hotel is being renovated and the lobby was a bit of a maze, but the room was fine. Either our room had already been renovated or it was in pretty good shape from the last renovation. The site I used to make the reservation described the breakfast as "Continental" but that was an understatement; there were plenty of hot foods including pancakes and eggs, and a good selection of other items such as cinnamon rolls, hard-boiled eggs and bananas. We'd stay there again but on the other side of the hotel.
"Gorgeous rooms"
04/12/15 Greg_Dianne_Mc Normal, Illinois
We didn't know what to expect when we pulled off the freeway and drove up to this hotel. We'd booked ahead and were starting to worry since it was kind of in a remote location. The lobby was pretty standard, but when we checked into our room we were immediately happy with the decision to stay here. The rooms have all undergone a recent upgrade and our room was very nicely appointed. The reading lamps on the headboard were something new we hadn't seen at the other HIE we've visited. The staff gave us directions on how to get to a restaurant we'd picked from their list of nearby places. We had a comfortable, quiet night. The breakfast area was perhaps the smallest one I've ever seen at a hotel in this range. But the food was good nonetheless.
03/16/15 Lynn H Rogers, Arkansas, USA
Renovations almost complete. Very clean rooms. Friendly staff. Noon checkout is nice. Would recommend. Close to highway and also to an airport. Free USA Today newspaper and free breakfast. Comfortable beds in the long room as well......
"Ignore the mess"
02/17/15 Candyman5000 Monett, Missouri
When you clean up your house, isn't it a mess in the process? That's what's happening at this Holiday Inn Express. So there's some particle board (ordered painted by the GM, just to keep it as nice as possible), and some plastic sheeting?? Get over it! Walk thru the temporary space to get to your wonderfully appointed room after visiting with the kind, professional staff. They all know it's not 100% perfect and don't need to see negative reviews or hear guests' complaints because something isn't just right. Your room, the service, breakfast, other amenities will all surpass your expectations. Enjoy the shower, eat a cinnamon roll, take a nap, then show your appreciation. And check them out later this spring. We'll all be amazed! Note: I am NOT an IHG employee!