All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
5385 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA, 30092, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.7
No continental breakfast, the pool and juccuzi wasn't really heated it was extremly cold it took 3days to heat up.
4 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
"Sleeping quarters"
Everything about Days In in Norcross was pretty sub-par. I was there for work so it provided adequate accommodations for getting the rest I needed. The breakfast was about normal for such a place -but it was all edible and all is well. The service of the staff was great- and I appreciate that very much. For business it was fine. I would not take my family.
3 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Visiting in NOTlanta"
I have used this establisment a number of times and each time it gets worse. I had to take a shower in tepid water…barely warm. Bathroom hadx one towel rack on the floor and another one falling off the wall. As I took my quick shower I could see the dust caked on the overhead fan. I had a number of light fixtures with burned out lights. But this is not the only moderately priced hotel in Atlanta with these deficiencies. If you want a decent roomin Atlanta you have to pay through the nose or expect a wole lot less for your money
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Greg
"Older hotel nice stay"
Hotel is older but my room was very clean. The pool was nice. I slept very well & the breakfast was just as good as the Marriott & I paid less
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Connie
"Convenient to where I needed to be"
Decent place to stay if you are not sight seeing. I just needed a place to sleep near the golf course I was playing at the next day. It was clean enough and at a good price. The staff was very courteous.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
"Hotel needs to be renovated."
Got a non smoking room next to a smoking room, and it was not pleasant. The entire floor reeked of smoke, because the smoking/non smoking rooms are mixed together. The bathroom had holes in the floor, patched walls, and a poorly patched bathroom door. Had to call front desk for operational instructions on TV. This hotel needs a complete facelift.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Jakki
"UNCLEAN AT IT WORST"
BATHROOM: HAIR ON FLOOR, MOLD ON SHOWER CURTAIN, BLOODY TISSUE IN BOX. REMOTE DIDN'T WORK PROPERLY, SHEETS DIDN'T FIT BED.........
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Place to stay"
Rooms need upkeep carpet to ceiling. Time to replace furniture. Thorough cleaning wouldn't be enough really
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
out of town
"Dirty"
The staff was really nice, but the breakfast was crappy and the room was dirty. Needs MAJOR renovations.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"dissapointment"
breakfast was pretty good, but the hotel was in poor repair, smokey, & dirty room. Not at all what we expect from Days Inn.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Good price"
Good for the Price... but sound is terrible... I would not go there again..
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Eddie
Was very pleased, I wasn't too pleased with my 1st room, but the owner gave me another comfortable room for my stay, the staff very nice and kept my room clean, I cannot complain at all.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Great. Stay!."
It was close to much needed places I was visiting. The staff smiled and was helpful. The pool area was private and entertaining. The area was clean and inviting. Will return on next visit.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
mary
"Old facility,good value"
The place is well-worn, but pretty well maintained. It's convenient to dining and such (check out The Forum on nearby Peachtree Parkway for lots of restaurants and upper-scale shopping.) As noted by other reviewers, the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. My room was un-smoky, however, and it was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. All in all, this was fine for a guy travelling alone, but if the better half is accustomed to Marriots, this might not be a good choice.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
TenMile
"Run of the Mill"
This hotel was okay for the one night we stayed. It has an indoor pool and offered breakfast, but the selection was mediocre. No yogurt or fruit, just waffle, cereal, and toast. The hallway had a musty smell but the staff seemed nice. It was regular hotel, no frills, but it got the job done. Not sure I'd pick this hotel again though.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
themom05
"Dark room, insufficient lighting. TV lost picture"
Could barely read in room. TV remote did not work. Breakfast was lacking choices. Hot tub had yellowish foam. Bottom sheet was spotted. Rooms were noisy.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Dennis
"Chose this for the price and indoor pool."
It was ok. Friendly staff. Def needs upgraded. The tub fixture was falling off but I suppose u get what u pay for. I felt safe there w my kids. No parking lot weirdness. Indoor pool was fine however the hot tub I would avoid.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Abigail
"hotel is dirty and not well maintained"
Several things wrong with room and service: mattresses were visibly dirty with no covers, sheet WOULD NOT stay on bed no matter how hard we tried, bathroom floor dirty, bathroom door would not lock, remote control didn't work properly, internet difficult to sign in to, breakfast was not good at all, had to request rollaway bed 3 times and when they gave it to me, I had to take it to my room myself because the attendant "couldn't be that far from front desk", air conditioner would only turn off if you unplugged it. Only good things were the pool and the man at the front desk when we arrived.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Natalie
it was nice
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Ralph
Signs stating "no smoking" and the whole second and stairways smelled nasty. I think they need to have a smoke free hotel and needs some renovations.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
yaya
"We only stayed one night but we enjoyed our stay."
The room was clean, the owner was expecting us and called me by name. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Good hotel but surrounding hotels not so good"
This hotel was pretty good. The king suite was nice with two Tv's and pull out couch. The hotel was clean. The two hotels to the east and west sides are extended stays which had people milling around. This hotel has security cameras and alot of lighting in the parking lot no worries. I would stay there again it was located in a great neighborhood and close to all eating places.
3 night family trip May 22, 2013
Cg
"Friendly Managment"
Housekeeping was done very neat and convenient just as we asked for. The owner of this days inn is friendly and uplifting. He would acknowledge your going in and out with friendly greeting.
7 night trip May 4, 2013
sLee
"Value for money"
Nice, spacious and clean room. Was impressed with the cleanliness and upkeep of the room. Quiet and close to the Technology offices. Would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip May 13, 2013
This hotel doesn't allow smoking yet every part of the building stunk like cigarettes. The rooms were disgusting and moldy. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone.
6 night trip May 10, 2013
"you get what you pay for....."
the hotel staff was friendly. we found old food in our room in a drawer. the walls in the bathroom and bedroom were pretty dirty. the remote control from the TV was missing. when we ask room service for an extra blanket we had to go down to get it.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"a decent distance from downtown"
it wasn't bad, could have been better! the hide-away couches are like sleeping on a bed with permanent stuck waves
4 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Remy
I will stick to Marriott from now on. This hotel was grimy. That's what I get for trying to save a few dollars. Never again.
Business trip Apr 13, 2013
Shelitha
It was ok for the price but I would not want my family to stay there due to cleanliness and the industrial surrounding neighborhood. The steps to the 2nd floor were dirty and would make a better impression if they just vacuumed the place. The drain in the tub was very slow so you were standing in dirty water during a shower.
3 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Curt
"Decent for the price"
Ok for the price. Family friendly, good breakfast, nice heated swimming pool and fast internet in room. Smelly room and corridor. Overall very good for this price.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"Nice budget hotel"
We enjoyed our stay very much. It was not posh, but was clean. I almost did not stay because of some previous bad reviews, but it seems those problems have been corrected. I often have headaches after staying in hotels due to mold/must or other guests smoking. That was not a problem and for a hotel that was not brand new the rooms smelled fresh. The pool was nicely heated and had good hours of service.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Needs Renovations"
This hotel needs lots of upgrades, the bed slept fine but renovations are needed immediately. The tv needed something that looks like a camera attached to it so the remote could change the channels, the bedding didnt fit the bed properly. the carpets needed cleaning and the door lock didnt work. The lock didnt work from the outside, once you left your room you didnt need a key to get it because all you needed to do was turn the handle and push the door open. We needed someone to come and unclog our toliet but we were asked if we could unclog it oursselves. Poor service.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
Nikki
"Fix the cable"
The room was clean and comfortable.but the tv had no cable,and I had the suite.would recommend the hotel but please fix the cable and upgrade to flat screen tv for the suites.thanks
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2013
Lomax
"A great deal at 40 bucks a night"
Overall this was a perfect deal for 40 bucks a night. There were a couple minor issues, like the shower curtain rod was dangerously loose, but for forty bucks I got exactly what I was looking for. The staff was very courteous.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2013
I booked a non smoking room. They have smoking rooms across the hall from the non smoking one so when you walk down the hallway all you smell is smoke. This hotel needs some serious upgrades/remodling. Overall it seemed clean just old, The one vending machine did not offer bottled water. The service was not great but ok.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"decent"
Although this hotel was off the path of the highway it was quiet and clean
Business trip Feb 23, 2013
Traci
"Would not return ever"
Did not look appropriate for families. We saw guests bringing in wrong people from the back entrance
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
Simi
"LOVE THIS HOTEL AND THE MANAGER !"
I LOVED MY STAY AT THE DAYS INN & SUITES . THE ONLY THING I WASNT HAPPY WITH WAS THE INDOOR POOL WAS COLD & THE JACUZZI WASNT THAT HOT !!!! OVERALL OUR STAY WAS AMAZING ! THANK YOU ! WE LOVED IT ! AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME ! NOT TOO FAR FROM DOWNTOWN ATLANTA WHICH WAS PERFECT !
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2012
"close to my destination"
probably will not stay here again
2 night trip Nov 15, 2012
"I won't say here again."
There appeared to be mold on the shower curtain and the caulking around the tub. The TV was small and very old. There was no workout room.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"Pogue Review"
The hotel front desk clerk/gentleman was very pleasant & courteous to me and my daughters.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Good place to stay if you money is short!"
Good stay for the money.....my room was clean and in good condition but the hallways are dirty and a little smelly...Front desk staff were friendly and accommodating....would stay again if my money is short...By the way the waffles for breakfast were great:-))
3 night trip Sep 18, 2012
"Smoky"
This is a dirtbag hotel. It wreaks of cigarette smoke. Why would they have non-smoking rooms across from smoking rooms. This place needs to be renovated or demolished. Will never go there again.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2012
TJackson
"Would not recommend."
The room was stuffy meaning the air quality was poor. The restroom was dirty and signs of mold was evident. We was moved to another room but it was about the same. This room air quality was better.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Omar
"Pet friendly, sparkling pool"
The hotel location was so convenient. The suite was very nice. The food was really good. The manager was very polite and helpful as well as the housekeepers. Thank you.
4 night family trip Sep 8, 2012
Michelle D
"Great hotel for a family on a budget"
Excellent hotel for someone on a budget. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Russell
"Just ok"
This hotel looked renovated on the outside, but the insides of the rooms were not. Our room was relatively clean, but old. It served it's job for 4 college students needing a cheap hotel room for the weekend, and I would only recommend it for that reason. It's roughly a 30-minute drive to downtown Atlanta, but not as close to I-85/I-285 as I had hoped. Breakfast is a few bagels, muffins, coffee, and a waffle maker.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Madison
"Days Inn Norcross Ga"
Selected this motel for the price, what a mistake. I wanted a non-smoking room, but the hallways to the room were full of second hand smoke. Rooms were old looking and haggard. Bed was okay. Shower was so-so. Cable didn't work in the room I reserved. The owner/manager did move us to a room with working cable, and he was very friendly and helpful. Safety was not an issue, the location was in a nice area of metropolitan Atlanta (Norcross), good resturants and stores were nearby. Next time, I will part with a few extra dollars for better quality.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2012
John M
I was very satisfied indeed. No noise, air conditioning worked great. Two very comfortable nights.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012

We stayed a week as we are relocating to Georgia. Even though we were not at the motel that much was a pleasant stay. Staff was very nice and hotel has recently been renovated. I would definitely stay again
5 night family trip Jul 17, 2015