All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5385 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA, 30092, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.7
"Good price"
Good for the Price... but sound is terrible... I would not go there again..
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Eddie
Was very pleased, I wasn't too pleased with my 1st room, but the owner gave me another comfortable room for my stay, the staff very nice and kept my room clean, I cannot complain at all.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Great. Stay!."
It was close to much needed places I was visiting. The staff smiled and was helpful. The pool area was private and entertaining. The area was clean and inviting. Will return on next visit.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
mary
"Old facility,good value"
The place is well-worn, but pretty well maintained. It's convenient to dining and such (check out The Forum on nearby Peachtree Parkway for lots of restaurants and upper-scale shopping.) As noted by other reviewers, the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. My room was un-smoky, however, and it was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. All in all, this was fine for a guy travelling alone, but if the better half is accustomed to Marriots, this might not be a good choice.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
TenMile
"Run of the Mill"
This hotel was okay for the one night we stayed. It has an indoor pool and offered breakfast, but the selection was mediocre. No yogurt or fruit, just waffle, cereal, and toast. The hallway had a musty smell but the staff seemed nice. It was regular hotel, no frills, but it got the job done. Not sure I'd pick this hotel again though.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
themom05
"Dark room, insufficient lighting. TV lost picture"
Could barely read in room. TV remote did not work. Breakfast was lacking choices. Hot tub had yellowish foam. Bottom sheet was spotted. Rooms were noisy.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Dennis
"Chose this for the price and indoor pool."
It was ok. Friendly staff. Def needs upgraded. The tub fixture was falling off but I suppose u get what u pay for. I felt safe there w my kids. No parking lot weirdness. Indoor pool was fine however the hot tub I would avoid.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Abigail
"hotel is dirty and not well maintained"
Several things wrong with room and service: mattresses were visibly dirty with no covers, sheet WOULD NOT stay on bed no matter how hard we tried, bathroom floor dirty, bathroom door would not lock, remote control didn't work properly, internet difficult to sign in to, breakfast was not good at all, had to request rollaway bed 3 times and when they gave it to me, I had to take it to my room myself because the attendant "couldn't be that far from front desk", air conditioner would only turn off if you unplugged it. Only good things were the pool and the man at the front desk when we arrived.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Natalie
it was nice
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Ralph
Signs stating "no smoking" and the whole second and stairways smelled nasty. I think they need to have a smoke free hotel and needs some renovations.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
yaya
"We only stayed one night but we enjoyed our stay."
The room was clean, the owner was expecting us and called me by name. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Good hotel but surrounding hotels not so good"
This hotel was pretty good. The king suite was nice with two Tv's and pull out couch. The hotel was clean. The two hotels to the east and west sides are extended stays which had people milling around. This hotel has security cameras and alot of lighting in the parking lot no worries. I would stay there again it was located in a great neighborhood and close to all eating places.
3 night family trip May 22, 2013
Cg
"Friendly Managment"
Housekeeping was done very neat and convenient just as we asked for. The owner of this days inn is friendly and uplifting. He would acknowledge your going in and out with friendly greeting.
7 night trip May 4, 2013
sLee
"Value for money"
Nice, spacious and clean room. Was impressed with the cleanliness and upkeep of the room. Quiet and close to the Technology offices. Would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip May 13, 2013
This hotel doesn't allow smoking yet every part of the building stunk like cigarettes. The rooms were disgusting and moldy. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone.
6 night trip May 10, 2013
"you get what you pay for....."
the hotel staff was friendly. we found old food in our room in a drawer. the walls in the bathroom and bedroom were pretty dirty. the remote control from the TV was missing. when we ask room service for an extra blanket we had to go down to get it.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"a decent distance from downtown"
it wasn't bad, could have been better! the hide-away couches are like sleeping on a bed with permanent stuck waves
4 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Remy
I will stick to Marriott from now on. This hotel was grimy. That's what I get for trying to save a few dollars. Never again.
Business trip Apr 13, 2013
Shelitha
It was ok for the price but I would not want my family to stay there due to cleanliness and the industrial surrounding neighborhood. The steps to the 2nd floor were dirty and would make a better impression if they just vacuumed the place. The drain in the tub was very slow so you were standing in dirty water during a shower.
3 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Curt
"Decent for the price"
Ok for the price. Family friendly, good breakfast, nice heated swimming pool and fast internet in room. Smelly room and corridor. Overall very good for this price.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"Nice budget hotel"
We enjoyed our stay very much. It was not posh, but was clean. I almost did not stay because of some previous bad reviews, but it seems those problems have been corrected. I often have headaches after staying in hotels due to mold/must or other guests smoking. That was not a problem and for a hotel that was not brand new the rooms smelled fresh. The pool was nicely heated and had good hours of service.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Needs Renovations"
This hotel needs lots of upgrades, the bed slept fine but renovations are needed immediately. The tv needed something that looks like a camera attached to it so the remote could change the channels, the bedding didnt fit the bed properly. the carpets needed cleaning and the door lock didnt work. The lock didnt work from the outside, once you left your room you didnt need a key to get it because all you needed to do was turn the handle and push the door open. We needed someone to come and unclog our toliet but we were asked if we could unclog it oursselves. Poor service.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
Nikki
"Fix the cable"
The room was clean and comfortable.but the tv had no cable,and I had the suite.would recommend the hotel but please fix the cable and upgrade to flat screen tv for the suites.thanks
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2013
Lomax
"A great deal at 40 bucks a night"
Overall this was a perfect deal for 40 bucks a night. There were a couple minor issues, like the shower curtain rod was dangerously loose, but for forty bucks I got exactly what I was looking for. The staff was very courteous.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2013
I booked a non smoking room. They have smoking rooms across the hall from the non smoking one so when you walk down the hallway all you smell is smoke. This hotel needs some serious upgrades/remodling. Overall it seemed clean just old, The one vending machine did not offer bottled water. The service was not great but ok.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"decent"
Although this hotel was off the path of the highway it was quiet and clean
Business trip Feb 23, 2013
Traci
"Would not return ever"
Did not look appropriate for families. We saw guests bringing in wrong people from the back entrance
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
Simi
"LOVE THIS HOTEL AND THE MANAGER !"
I LOVED MY STAY AT THE DAYS INN & SUITES . THE ONLY THING I WASNT HAPPY WITH WAS THE INDOOR POOL WAS COLD & THE JACUZZI WASNT THAT HOT !!!! OVERALL OUR STAY WAS AMAZING ! THANK YOU ! WE LOVED IT ! AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME ! NOT TOO FAR FROM DOWNTOWN ATLANTA WHICH WAS PERFECT !
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2012
"close to my destination"
probably will not stay here again
2 night trip Nov 15, 2012
"I won't say here again."
There appeared to be mold on the shower curtain and the caulking around the tub. The TV was small and very old. There was no workout room.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"Pogue Review"
The hotel front desk clerk/gentleman was very pleasant & courteous to me and my daughters.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Good place to stay if you money is short!"
Good stay for the money.....my room was clean and in good condition but the hallways are dirty and a little smelly...Front desk staff were friendly and accommodating....would stay again if my money is short...By the way the waffles for breakfast were great:-))
3 night trip Sep 18, 2012
"Smoky"
This is a dirtbag hotel. It wreaks of cigarette smoke. Why would they have non-smoking rooms across from smoking rooms. This place needs to be renovated or demolished. Will never go there again.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2012
TJackson
"Would not recommend."
The room was stuffy meaning the air quality was poor. The restroom was dirty and signs of mold was evident. We was moved to another room but it was about the same. This room air quality was better.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Omar
"Pet friendly, sparkling pool"
The hotel location was so convenient. The suite was very nice. The food was really good. The manager was very polite and helpful as well as the housekeepers. Thank you.
4 night family trip Sep 8, 2012
Michelle D
"Great hotel for a family on a budget"
Excellent hotel for someone on a budget. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Russell
"Just ok"
This hotel looked renovated on the outside, but the insides of the rooms were not. Our room was relatively clean, but old. It served it's job for 4 college students needing a cheap hotel room for the weekend, and I would only recommend it for that reason. It's roughly a 30-minute drive to downtown Atlanta, but not as close to I-85/I-285 as I had hoped. Breakfast is a few bagels, muffins, coffee, and a waffle maker.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Madison
"Days Inn Norcross Ga"
Selected this motel for the price, what a mistake. I wanted a non-smoking room, but the hallways to the room were full of second hand smoke. Rooms were old looking and haggard. Bed was okay. Shower was so-so. Cable didn't work in the room I reserved. The owner/manager did move us to a room with working cable, and he was very friendly and helpful. Safety was not an issue, the location was in a nice area of metropolitan Atlanta (Norcross), good resturants and stores were nearby. Next time, I will part with a few extra dollars for better quality.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2012
John M
I was very satisfied indeed. No noise, air conditioning worked great. Two very comfortable nights.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012
"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!"
If I had not prepaid this room with non-refundable, I would have changed hotels. The list of problems is very long.....bathtub was cracked and rusted around outside, tub drain was chipped, rusted and mildewed, tub did not drain well, tub was VERY narrow, walls were cracked and had rust stains, carpet was dingy and dirty, holes in the ceiling, furniture chipped and dented, lamp did not work, three VERY flat pillows on a king size bed, no screen on the window, coffee pot lid broken, lid on toilet had major crack, rusty outlets, pool and hot tub jets had no power (electricity was turned off my manager), windows through to pool from check in desk, breakfast area only 4 tables and was at the end of the check in desk, attendants very unattentive to guests needs, no elevators, only two restraunts close by to eat, breakfast had no hot water to make oatmeal, waffles stuck majorly to waffle iron every time it was used, ice maker at end of hall got unplugged each night. The sign out front stated newly renovated rooms which was so far from the truth. I have never been this disappointed in a room. I wasn't expecting a five star hotel, but this was horrible. The managers should really be ashamed of the condition of this hotel. Will NEVER stay here again nor will we suggest it to anyone else.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2012
Kimberly
GOOD VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. COULD USE NEW FURNITURE, KIND OF OLD AND NOT VERY CLEAN.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2012
MSM
"Our experience in Day Inn hotel at Norcross, GA"
My family had a nice stay for three days in the hotel. The location of the hotel is good and easily accessible.The staffs were not very helpful enough as expected. The microwave cooker in my room was not functioning well, i personally complained to the hotel manager that was on shift that period, he assisted but the microwave cooker was still not working properly. Generally my rating for the hotel was above average in term of cleanliness,quality of staff and services and comfort of my room.
Other trip Jul 11, 2012
Adeniyi
Was very disappointed at the misrepresentation from the photos presented on the internet. This hotel looked nothing like the pictures. I could hear noise from other rooms. However the hotel seemed to be maintained well by the cleaning staff, it is just an old hotel that needs updating, also I was charged additionally when asking for a cart.
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2012
"Affordable"
Was okay. Front desk staff helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2012
Wfan
"Would not recommend :/"
The location of this hotel was great because we were going to a graduation @ the Gwinnett Center, but everything else failed to me unfortunately. When we arrived we were checked into a room that was not cleaned, so we had to ask for another room. The bed in the room was very uncomfortable. The worst king-size bed I have ever slept in. There was apparently some people there on a charter bus (with A LOT) of children and they seemed to be unsupervised until the early morning(2am) because they were running up and down the hall way and the walls are super thin, so you can hear EVERYTHING while in your own room. Breakfast was kind of sad as well, it said it included a "hot breakfast", but they should have just put waffle iron and grits you can make on your own. Then, the orange juice machine was not working b/c the lady at the front desk didn't know where the "refills" were.....all in all it was a bad hotel for me and I will not stay there again, nor recommend it to anyone else.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2012
thelastpierre
"OK"
This is an older hotel in a great location next to Technology Park area. Large suite size room, fairly clean, great rate for the area. However they still use comfoters, and older blankets, and without knowing if they clean them after each guest, I was uncomfortable using them.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2012
JC
"Do-able!"
Older but perfect for two nights. Surrounding hotel is a little shady but for the most part quiet enough to sleep and great cable tv!
1 night trip Jun 5, 2012
"We enjoyed our stay"
Our staff was very kind, the pool and hot tub were quiet and relaxing, the suite room was a nice set up. The furniture is outdated but in excellent condition. It did not bother us since they offered such a super price. We would go again.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2012
Tammy

Area was scary and did find a lighter n 2 needles under the matteress
6 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
annmarie

"Se necesita auto para ir y venir"
Estuve 3 días en Atlanta con mi esposa e hija, a pensar de algunos comentarios decidí reservar en este hotel y estas son mis impresiones del mismo El Hotel esta un poco desatendido, el pasillo olía un poco a humo, pero no la habitación. La recepcionista no hablaba español y le falta pro actividad para mejorar la experiencia del huésped. La habitación no estaba bien iluminada, durante los 3 días hicieron la limpieza de la habitación pero no cambiaron las sabanas. El baño lo conseguí limpio. Y había disponible cafetera, microondas y neveras. La piscina la vi, pero realmente no entre. El desayuno esta bien mas surtido que en otras cadenas similares, waffles, avena, cereal, pan para tostar, hay queso crema, jarabe de maple, mermelada, café, jugos. Etc. Obligatoriamente desplazarse al y desde el hotel se necesita tener auto, a una cuadra hay centro de comidas rápidas y a unos 5 minutos, hay una variedad mas amplia de locales, e incluso cajeros automáticos. La zona muy tranquila sin ruidos molestos a la hora de dormir. Alrededor hay par de Hoteles más, en términos generales para lo que necesitaba el hotel que era dormir tranquilo, me funciono.
3 night family trip Sep 15, 2014