All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

Clean
    Awesome vibe
  • Value for money
    Food is all right
Great service! Went above and beyond our expectations.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Great property in the right location"
The hotel is right in the heart of the Whistler Village. Room was very comfortable and clean. Personnel was very friendly. A pool, hot tubs, a sauna and a nice breakfast made our stay very pleasant.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
D Simkin
Great hotel in a perfect location. Can get loud at times (younger guests), but a call to the front desk quickly put an end to any excessive noise.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Outstanding stay!"
It was a wonderful stay at the Pan Pacific! My only complaint was there was a little bit of leftover pet hair stuck in the carpet of our room.(When you allow pets into your hotel that is probably going to happen.)-But it was a beautiful and very comfortable room. We had excellent service! We were there celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and the staff was very gracious and made our stay, beautiful and memorable. The breakfast was really good as well.-One of the only hotel's in Whistler, who have a complimentary breakfast with your stay. We will definitely stay at the Pan Pacific again!
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Kerri
"Fabulous Long Weekend"
Great room, super comfortable bed, really nice staff, and so great I could bring my dog. Location is perfect.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Aileen
"Great hotel in a great location"
Overall the place was awesome -- great family suite in a great hotel in a great location right in the heart of Whistler. We came in the summer, so it didn't matter that we were a few minutes walk to the lifts (there's plenty to do at Whistler in summer). If you want to be right at the lifts, go for the other Pan Pacific (the mountainside one) or one of the other hotels like the Hilton or the Fairmont. Only room for improvement is the buffet continental breakfast was a bit weak -- but it was included for free so can't complain, and tons of places nearby to eat instead (including Starbucks just out the front door). Also, the pull out sofa has one of those mattresses with springs you can feel -- why do high end hotels still do that? But we also had 2 twin beds and a king bed so plenty of sleeping space.
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
EJL
"excellent amenities and location"
The hotel is clean and rooms are well planned out. A lot of sleeping arrangements for families. I liked the drying racks for the swimsuits. Pool is salt water and easier on the body. Close to the mountain and shops. The views of the mountain are breathtaking. Overall vey pleased with my stay and will be back.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
The hotel is very nice, clean, and the staff is very courteous. I had hoped the pool was an indoor one (it's not), and I was also hoping there was a bar in the lobby as well (there isn't).
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Ryan
"a delight in Whistler"
A great place for comfort, convenience, friendliness, kind service and good breakfast buffet
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"BC trip"
Had 3 adults and one teen and the two bedroom suite was perfect
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Disappointing repeat visit."
My husband and I had our wedding at this hotel 8 years ago and had a great time. This repeat visit was disappointing. Hotel staff wasn't well trained and check-in was not efficient. I had to pay extra $ for a handicap accessible room for my dad. Plus, that room wasn't well situated - it was very nice but there were extra stairs so my dad had to use a wheelchair lift. The restaurant was closed for maintenance so we had to go to the other hotel for breakfast. That was completely disorganized - no one spoke to us even once! The food was pretty good. My room (with my husband) was okay but the bedroom was so tiny we felt claustrophobic. The pool itself was nice but there's some kind of air return above so it was really loud outside. Overall, not what we hoped for. I doubt we'll be back.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Reena
"GREAT place to stay!"
GREAT location with easy access to village life. Parked the car under the hotel and never moved it for the next few days before we left for Vancouver.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
steven
"Very comfortable"
Very comfortable and spacious rooms with staff that went out of their way to make our visit enjoyable. Our standard suite was as large as my one bedroom apartment in NYC, and the pillows on the bed were so comfortable, I want to throw away all my pillows at home and start over! I especially enjoyed the coffee in the morning and the small terrace where we could sit and enjoy the sun. The rooms seemed extra well cleaned as well -- bathroom and kitchen areas were made spotless every day. For the price, hotel delivers excellent value. Only downsides were things the hotel could not really control -- sound of restaurant exhaust fan right in our face when we sat on the terrace. Also, there was a large busload of people that arrived during our stay, and they did not observe the best breakfast buffet etiquette; i.e., crowding in and fingering all the slices of bread set out on the table.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Nancy J.
"Convenient location"
So glad we booked into this hotel to revisit Whistler and enjoy the village. It was great to see how the resort had changed in 40 years. A great trip down memory lane. The small balcony off our room was a nice touch. Mattress was a little too soft for my taste and pillows a little over stuffed for my tastes. Otherwise, all was well.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Mckenziembm
"Right in the Village"
We chose this hotel through Expedia and expected a studio space. But we were unexpectedly surprised to be upgraded to a 1 bedroom. That was so amazing. We didn't have to put away our bed every morning and truthfully the hotel is beautiful. We enjoyed the hot tub and all of the staff was very friendly and helpful. A great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Shirley
"Great Hotel Staff"
We had a great stay at the Pan Pacific. Nice beautiful view of the mountain. Clean rooms and comfortable bed!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Josie
"Very average"
Smelly rooms, very average hotel Not at all like a 5 star facility.. Very overated
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"great place to get away."
Only complaint was water fountain in gym area tasted awful. Hard to work out when you're thirsty. Other than that it is an awsome place to place to stay.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Tony
"Super nice staff, great location, free breakfast"
My wife and I stayed here for two nights. The staff could not have been nicer. Every single staff member was very friendly and helpful. We received a complimentary upgrade to a 1-bedroom suite, which had a separate living area/kitchenette. Free hot breakfast and Internet were much appreciated. The location is great, and within walking distance of the many shops and restaurants in Whistler Village. If you have a car and don't have a problem with walking, you can park it overnight for free (up to 72 hours) just down the road (5 min. walk from the hotel).
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Great Family Stay"
Loved to room, the service, the included breakfast, and the pool. The location was great for access to the village and gondolas. We parked our car the first day and found we didn't need it once during our 4 day stay.
Response by Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Hi Anders, Thank you for your review. It's always great to read that our much appreciated guests enjoy our property amenities, in your case, such as our outdoor heated hot tubs and pool and the complimentary buffet breakfasts. Great point - Whistler is great laid out walking village and rarely during ski season will guests ever require a vehicle to drive around. We do of course have complimentary shuttles for your convenience to help our guests move around the village at ease and as you say, may not be in everyone's interest to bring vehicle with them always. Hopefully we can look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Ashley McMillan Guest Experience Manager Pan Pacific Whistler
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Anders
"Comfortable with a couple annoyances."
Our previous stay was at the Four Seasons so this is what we are comparing the Pan Pacific to. All in all a very nice stay. We loved the complimentary breakfast and the location. Staff was friendly and nice. Room was clean, comfortable and roomy. The cons are a little annoying. Hotel was paid far in advance yet hotel got temporary authorization on our CC for over $800, which took a week to clear. Was given no reason as to why they authorized $800 total on our CC at 3 different times during our 3 day stay. Only thing that should have been authorized was the parking, which was $35/day. Very steep in my opinion. We would certainly stay here again and rate the hotel a 4.2 out of 5, but if the Four Seasons were the same price range we would certainly stay at the Four Seasons.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Sean and Jason
"Nice hotel for families"
The hotel was great. Clean. Decent amenities. Good location. Very friendly staff. Good price comparative to other area hotels. Only one very picky point: the whole place smelled of some kind of vanilla bean perfume. I'm sure it was intentional and perhaps to some, pleasant. It irritated my nose a bit. Kind of strange layout on my floor where I had to go down several stairs or use a handicap elevator. Not a big deal for me, but for moving luggage and if you have mobility issues you may request a room without this inconvenience.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Nate
"Whistler"
The hotel met all our needs and the staff was more than accommodating. They were the friendliest and most helpful to us and this meant everything since it was our first time in this area and we were so unfamiliar with everything. They gave amazing recommendations for dining and activities. We left feeling like we didn't miss out on anything. From their ski/snowboard valet, shuttles and happy hour, they offered more than we even knew we booked. I absolutely loved this hotel!
Response by Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Hi Cara, Thank you so much for writing and sharing this review with us. I am absolutely thrilled that especially for your first time in resort here you found all interactions with our team to be nothing but helpful and friendly and help make your stay with us a memorable one. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back to resort at some point in the future. Best regards, Ashley McMillan Guest Experience Manager Pan Pacific Whistler
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Cara
"Not as quiet on our side..."
Internally, the hotel is quite quiet. My husband, knowing I am a light sleeper, spent quite a bit of time looking for the best hotel to accommodate my needs and chose this one specifically based on the reviews. He was so confident in the reviews that when he checked us in he failed to mention my need for a quiet corner. So they put us in a room directly across from the Police and Fire station. It wasn't bad until the sirens started blaring around 8pm and went until late evening and then started again right before 6am. I am such a light sleeper though that I probably would have heard them no matter what room we had, it just would have been more muted on another side. Just FYI
Response by Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Dear guest, Thank you for your sharing your comments with us. I am so sorry to read that you were affected by any external noise from any emergency sirens within the resort. I sincerely hope that this did not detract too much from your overall enjoyment during your time in resort. Best regards, Ashley McMillan Guest Experience Manager Pan Pacific Whistler
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
"Whistler Ski Trip"
Awesome time. Close to the mountain. Excellent facility. Would recommend.
Response by Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Dear guest. Thank you for kindly sharing your recent experience from your trip to Whistler. I am so pleased that you had a great time here with us and found our convenient location and property / room amenities to your liking. Hopefully we shall get the opportunity to welcome you back some day. Best regards, Ashley McMillan Guest Experience Manager Pan Pacific Whistler
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"great time. hope to be back"
Outstanding service. The staff is very genuine & friendly. Great location. Really nice complimentary shuttle took us to ice rink & neighboring friend's hotel. Pool, hot tub & sauna were great.
Response by Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Dear guest, Thank you for kindly taking the time to share your recent experiences online with us here. I am thrilled to read that you found our staff service genuine, friendly and to your satisfaction and that you found time to relax and enjoy our amenities, such as our saltwater oudoor hot tubs / pool and sauna. Hopefully we can welcome you back in the near future for some more relaxtion with us here in the mountains. Best regards, Ashley McMillan Guest Experience Manager Pan Pacific Whistler
4 night trip Nov 23, 2013
shellshell
"Perfect location in the Village and nice and quiet"
The staff are EXCELLENT! They treated us like royalty. It was our 5 year wedding anniversary celebration and they had champagne and a nice card in our room waiting for us upon arrival. Also we were able to check in 2 hours early as our room was ready for us. That was nice. There was an issue with the elevator door making an awful noise and they were on top of it and even gave us a gift card to a restaurant to compensate for the inconvenience with a hand written card apologizing by the manager Roxy. The free breakfast was awesome! Just perfect for those who don't eat a huge meal in the mornings. I thought the food was delicious and fresh. We will definitely be coming back!
Response by Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Dear guest. Thank you so much for kindly taking the time to share your recent experience on here. I am thrilled to read that you found the service from all our staff to be excellent and that you enjoyed your complimentary breakfast service and your in-suite amenities, such as the kitchen and the fireplace We were only too happy to have you choose to share your 5th wedding anniversary with ourselves and it was our pleasure to be able to place a little something in your suite for you to enjoy and to simply say 'congratulations!'. Once again, we must apologize for the slight disturbance briefly caused by the elevator which of course has since been serviced as you state. I trust that this did not detract too much from the enjoyment of your stay! Your comments regarding the towels for both shower & bath are certainly noted and will be passed along to our Executive housekeeping team for consideration - Nothing silly about that idea at all! Thank you! Best wishes for the future and we shall look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future. Ashley McMillan Guest Experience Manager Pan Pacific Whistler
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Lins
"Definitely going back!"
Loved this hotel! Friendly service, great location, beautiful rooms, and amazingly comfortable beds. We will definitely be going back!
Response by Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Wow! Thanks April We are thrilled that you so enjoyed your time with us and loved everything from our beds, your suite, location and our team's friendly service. We'd love to see you back and may just hold you to that last comment! Warm regards, Ashley McMillan - Guest Experience Manager - Pan Pacific Whistler
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
April
"Very good hotel"
Clean, new, comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
TYC
"Definitely recommended."
Fantastic hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and the quality of the rooms including cleanliness, services the hotel/room provided was exemplary. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it. It was also very close to restaurants, coffee shops, etc. We went in fall and the mountain biking was phenomenal. The downside was a miss-communication as they reserve hotel suites by number of visitors not by assumption of 2 per room. We did not know that and they charged us extra which was unfortunate.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
"Excellent location, pet friendly, great staff"
We greatly enjoyed our stay at the Pan Pacific Village Center and plan to be back in the future. The staff is extremely helpful and the room was awesome. Our bernese mountain dog didn't want to leave.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Aaron
Rooms were like a holiday inn
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2013
Tiffany
"A Great Hotel All Around"
We got a beautifully appointed apartment with fireplace and a balcony for the price of a regular hotel room. A perfect location in Whistler Village and a great staff topped it all off. My one criticism is that I missed having a bar in the hotel itself, although we were surrounded with every kind of restaurant and bar imaginable, so not a big deal. Otherwise it was a perfect choice.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2013
Silvia
"Great location. Able to walk to the village shops"
Wonderful hotel. Had a good view and the suite was more than ample for our needs.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Suzanne
"Great hotel - Super clean and wonderful staff!"
We loved the Pan Pacific. Great location. The hotel is spotless. The cleaning staff is top notch and kept our suite very tidy and pristine. I never even saw a hair on the floor. Bathroom was amazing, modern with nice showers and most importantly, CLEAN. The front lobby staff was great -- very courteous and helpful and cheerful too. They really tried to accommodate us. The manager even fixed my son's bike for me (he walked me to the bike shop to pick up the part and since they were so busy, he just fixed the bike himself). The valet guys were soooo nice and drove us around to the tennis center and helped us with our bikes, even adjusting my handle bars and repairing my brake. It was nice having the continental breakfast and they kept everything well stocked. The fruit was amazing. There was a selection of cereals, breads, cold cuts, hardboiled eggs, pastries, etc. The gym was pretty small and the machines were basic, but better than nothing. The pool was on the small side and an odd L-shape, but the kids enjoyed it and liked the hot tubs too. They even provide little robes for the kids, a nice touch.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
MKK
"Our first stay in Whisler Village"
The suite was extremely clean, and the staffs were really friendly and helpful
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"I wouldn't choose any other place to stay"
My wife and I were very happy with our experience at pan pacific whistler village. We arrived for our honeymoon and they had a individualized card made for us and a bottle of champagne. We felt very welcome our whole stay. The room and living area were more than acceptable. When we return to whistler we will be staying with them again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Jacob
"central location in Whistler"
Recently returned from a 3 night stay, family of 4. One bed suite was great, spacious,all mod cons,spotless clean. The breakfast was fabulous, really fresh food. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would return without doubt
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Utilitarian"
Hotel is very practical. Not fancy. Just what you need with young kids. We appreciated the space and kitechnette. Bed not especially comfortable. Service friendly.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Monica
"Great hotel and staff"
The suite was excellent with nice amenities. Kitchen was well equipped and had nice little touches like creamer for the coffee and salt and pepper packets. The staff was very helpful and wasable to resolve an issue where they had accidentally cancelled our reservation. The only complaint is with the TV -- changing channels is very slow but we did not spend much time in the room so it was not an issue. The daily maid service was excellent and they would even load the dishwasher!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great hotel for families located in Village"
Nice, clean hotel for families if you are looking for a central location in the village. Loved the pool and breakfast buffet. Only drawback was that there was a little noise at night when the bars closed, but to be expected given the prime location.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great!!"
Nice staff, clean, comfortable, good breakfast!! We loved it!!!
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Yoon family
"Nice hotel with many amenities"
We only stayed in the room for one night and it was a one bedroom suite. It had everything you would need for an extended stay. My only complaint would be that the room only had a queen size bed and our view was of a wall and storage area.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Heidi
"awesome hotel! great location- great staff!"
Loved everything about this hotel- would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"AMAZING ROOMS WITH GREAT VIEWS!Staff is wonderful!"
Exterior and interior very nice.I can not say enough about our level of comfort our amazing treatment by the staff!Our room was more like a condo full kitchen sitting area 2 big screens, Great Views,free wifi and complimentary breakfast!The staff was VERY helpful and we will absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Mona
"Perfect base for exploring Whistler/ Blackcomb"
I travel a lot for business and have had the privilege to stay in many great hotels all around the world. The Pan Pacific Whistler Village was exceptional in every regard and outclassed any and all of my hotel experiences before. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
ShaunH
"Magnificent living space!!!"
We truly enjoyed our stay. As a family of 4 with 2 adult children we had plenty of room. 2 huge bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room and large living room provided us the space with needed and all of the luxuries of home. I will most definitely stay here again. The location is key as well. Just a spectacular stay. Can't wait for the next trip!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Wasn't aware of the $30. a day 'room charge'---"
-with no mini bar in room and no resturants in building
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Awesome hotel in Whistler!"
We really loved our stay at the Whistler Village Centre! The room/suite is awesome and we had a spectacular view of Whistler mountain. The hotel is centrally located to the village (where we rented bikes), walking distance to the gondola ride, and has a VERY good continental breakfast. This hotel felt very luxurious yet we got the 3rd night free!
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Very nice stay"
Very nice hotel in a very nice town. Balcony, kitchen and fire place make it like home.
3 night family trip May 12, 2013