All hotels in Sandusky, Ohio, United States of America
6011 Milan Road, JCT US250 and RT2, Sandusky, OH, 44870, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"A fine place to stay."
The room was fine and clean. The breakfast was fine too with eggs and pancakes fruit and so on. My only complaint is that the pay per view movies were not working but the lady at the desk said they were working on it.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
jennifer
"Helpful staff, early breakfast"
Skylar was great. He gave us a very detailed explanation of services and even called a cab for us. One note, breakfast ends at 9:30.
"I will stay here again...."
Exceeded my expectations and about the nicest in the area.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Good, quiet, breakfast was okay. Would have liked to have waffles or pancakes. Eggs were not good. Great service. Skylar was very helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Christine
"A good place for Cedar Point trips"
A great place to stay if you want a spacious room for a modest price. Bed was comfy, and the room had an individual responsive temperature control unit from a well respected brand to keep the room exactly how you want it. The room was clean, and the bathroom was fairly large so you wouldn't feel cramped.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"They had a very nice complimentary breakfast."
Very friendly staff.. Will stay again.. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.. We also like the access to a mini fridge and microwave in our room... Pool was small but had access to the comfort suites next door..
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Leslie
"One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in"
It's a very clean hotel with nice rooms, convenient location, great service, and a great (free) breakfast buffet. If I need a hotel in this area again, I will be returning to this one.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Erik
The hotel was in a great location to the theme park. My family and friends truly had a wonderful time.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great stay, friendly staff"
We had a great stay. Only complaint was some of the breakfast did not taste very good, eggs were " crispy" and sausage rubbery.. Great location, close to everything! staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Tiffany
Nice place to rest your eyes after a long day at Cedar Point.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"ADA room requested"
I had a bit of an inconvenience not getting the ADA room I was confirmed for, but was given another suitable room & was refunded the total amount, which made me exteremly satisfied. I also found out after we arrived that they did have a pool with a handicapped accessible chair lift. The pool was on the small side though, but I was also informed that we would be able to use all the amenities at the Comfort Inn next door...another nice perk :-) If we go again to Ohio, I would stay at this Best Western again. Very nice personnel & clean throughout.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
jennifer
"STAY"
GOOD PLACE TO STAY
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great for going to cedar point"
My boyfriend and I chose this hotel because it was cheaper than any cedar point hotel. It wasn't the cheapest around but worth the extra money to stay somewhere nice. Hotel staff was great, the room was much better than I expected. No problems and only about fifteen minutes from cedar point. It was also located near a ton of restaurants. It was a great stay!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Cleanest Non-Theme Hotel in Sandusky Area"
We have stayed at various hotels while visiting Cedar Point. Besides the theme hotels (Kalahari, Great Wolf), this is the nicest hotel in the area at and available at a good price. The breakfast also has a good selection of items.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"perfect hotel for cedar point"
great weekend hotel for free breakfast, pool and close to cedar point
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
patdc97
"Great Room for larger group"
We were very happy with our room, as we got two separate sleeping areas and we were not expecting that! The hotel staff was very friendly and the breakfast in the morning was great with many options. The only complaint I would have would have been the pool, it was not filled all of the way up and it had a funny smell. There was also a lot of litter around the pool, i.e. chewing gum wrappers. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to those traveling with larger groups to the Sandusky area.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Cedar Point stay."
Staff was very polite, front desk very helpful. The work out room was small but all the machines worked fine.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Cedar Pointe vi
"Good place to stay for Cedar Point"
Great hotel; we liked the fact that it was on the far end from Cedar Point because when it was time to leave, no traffic. The hotel was very nice. Breakfast was good, room was comfy. No complaints.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Gary and Marie
The quality of this hotel was much better than I expected booking through Hotels.com (which I generally shy away from booking through). I am more of a Hilton guy but with one free night through Hotels.com I redeemed my free night expecting the worse but received close to the best given the lack of upscale hotels in the area. From location to Service this hotel exceeded my expectations which made my one compliant a fairly minor one. Although there was A/C in my hotel room, some of it's functionality was broken because no matter if I set the A/c on low, medium, or high, it ran low which never allowed the room to reach the temperature I was hoping for. I would not call this a major concern about the hotel room given I prefer to sleep with the A/C on 65 degrees F in hotels. Overall, I could not have asked for anything else during my stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Dennis
"Good Night Stay"
Stayed one night with my family for a Cedar Point trip. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the room was clean. The pool was smaller than I expected (based on the pictures), but overall fine for one night.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Josh
Very nice hotel room and staff, and the continental breakfast was better than your typical free hotel breakfast (we actually ate breakfast at the hotel everyday, which we don't normally do). Also, if you are looking for a tasty place to have dinner, there is a place really close to the hotel called Manny's that was delicious! Everything we ordered there was great.
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Liz
"Nice for 1 overnight stay."
Less expensive than the so-called resorts at Cedar Point. Pool was very small. Breakfast was just ok. Seemed old but updated. Rooms were nice and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Complimentary breakfast was extremely busy. Unfortunately it was understaffed.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel, unhappy with customer service."
We enjoyed staying at the hotel after a day at Cedar Point. Unfortunately I left a jacket and ipod in the room. When I called they said they had the ipod (it was in the pocket of the jacket) and said they would mail it to me. I told them I didn;t care about the jacket but really wanted my ipod. After charging me $16.50, I received my jacket with no ipod in the pocket. When I called back she said it was in there when she put it on the managers desk, and that was it. I would not have paid to have my old jacket sent back without my ipod.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Joan
"only stayed 1 night but..."
overall it was a good experience, really the only complaint i can think of was the morning breakfast left a little to be desired, no fruit, and i it seemed that the one gentleman in charge of the breakfast room was overwelmed and couldn't keep up with everything that was needed.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
greg
"Great hotel for vacationing"
Everything was exceptional, only thing I could complain about was one of the staff members at the desk was rather unpleasant and seemed like everyone was bothering her. I would definitely stay here again
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great location, clean hotel, overall good stay"
My brother and I were staying at this hotel. It's very close to plenty of restaurants, and about 10min away from Cedar Point. Friendly & helpful staff. Breakfast was good. I was a little disappointed that we had to walk to the hotel next door to swim (it has the same owner). Best Best Western I've ever stayed at.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Miranda
"Had a nice and comfortable stay, very quite."
My stay was very nice and had a very nice king size bed. The room was clean and tidy. Will stay here again when I visit Sandusky. I encountered no problems, great job to Best Western!
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Connie
"very nice hotel"
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for her birthday we went to cedar point the only compliant is the double beds are very small other than that everything else was clean and perfect
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Jordan
"Great stay near PIB and Cedar point!"
We stayed here 2 nights on a spur of the moment mini vacation. The staff was great, the room was huge with a fridge and microwave and an incredibly comfy bed. Even though there were lots of families, it was also completely quiet. The breakfast was good and high quality with many options I haven't seen at most hotels. There's a bar and nightclub at the neighboring comfort inn, so we were able to go over and enjoy that without having to deal with the noise permanently. Great location right off the highway and only 15 minutes from the docks and park. Great place!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Hojo
"Halls smelled a bit and room was a bit small"
We stayed for three nights while we visited Cedar point for two days. It was a great facility for that purpose but if your going to spend any amount of time in the room or the hotel this place would not be the best option due to the small room. The halls smelt a bit musty but the room was clean. The breakfast was what you would expect for a continental breakfast. I would stay here again so my complaints About the hotel are not deal breakers.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Just Right for Us"
The only improvement I could see would be the Wi-Fi was not good and they did not offer a premium channel. Our room was nice, our beds were comfortable, the staff was nice and it was close enough to Cedar Point.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Krista
"convient location"
Very nice, friendly staff.Will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
donna
"Not bad, not great"
The hotel staff was very pleasant. We got checked in right away and they were very helpful with directions to the attractions. The 'suite' was clean, but not exactly what I would call a suite. It was very small. The breakfast was decent, but not a lot of room. You had to wait on a table and the pancake machines were constantly on the fritz. The indoor pool area was extremely warm plus you had to walk next door to their sister hotel to use the outdoor pool. Not a horrible place, but not worth what we had to pay.
"So-So"
The hotel is clean and a few miles from Cedar Point. It was fine for a night or two but the bed was horrible. The mattress was so worn that you rolled into the middle all night and the springs were in your back. I actually got up in the middle of the 2nd night to try and lay on the small love seat. If I had a different mattress, I would have no real complaints.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"It was clean, staff was pleasant...."
Located about 7 miles from Cedar Point, clean, affordable...would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Close to Cedar Point"
We enjoyed our stay, they have a bar/restaurant next door at the Comfort Inn & they allow you to use their pool & jacuzzi (indoor & outdoor pool). The Best Western was a nice place, the breakfast was alright, there is a selection of breads/pancakes/sausage patty/sausage gravy. It was nice place to lay our heads after a long day at the Cedar Point Amusement Park. I would recommend it to anyone & am planning to stay again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Melody
There is some noise in the room,the water noise in the bathroom, and also some fan running noise, when we book the room , they told us it is for five people in the room, I ask for sofa come bad, but it was not, we came for vacation, we could not sleep in the room, my five years old son cannot sleep whole nite, because of that we cancel our plan to stay in this hotel n we check out naxt day, even though I ask at front desk on check in time to stay for couple more days,
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great:)"
Perfect location and service was good!
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Staff was friendly and the room was very clean. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Tim Polsean
nice hotel, my daughter and husband were not thrilled about having to walk to the hotel next door to use pool
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Nice location, spacious rooms"
We were greeted by Skylar. He was great! The hotel was nicer than I anticipated. The only negative was the size and quality of the weight room.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice staff , hotel average"
Nothing special about the hotel . They kept it clean and everyone was nice . The indoor pool area is very small and hot , not well lit , so if the pool is important to you , you will be disappointed . Location was close to most attractions
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
todd
"Too much money for what was offered"
We visited a local amusement park for day. Housekeeping took dirty towels did not leave clean ones so 1am we had to go ask front desk for towels. There was no leisure pool only therapy pool but we were offered the pool services at hotel next to them. The waiting area near the elevators and stairs were dirty. The room itself was dirty especially in bathroom. Also it being 4th of July, this hotel was 3 doors down from a firework shop. It was very much out of the way from Cedar Point, as well.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Davenport
"Wonderful Stay"
Very comfortable room and very clean! Near Cedar Point. We had a free breakfast each morning and the beds were comfortable. I'll stay here again when we come back to Cedar Point.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Near Cedar Point"
We enjoyed our experience. The only negative aspect of our stay is that they don't have rollaway beds in case you need one. Otherwise, everything was good.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
After a long day at Cedar Point this hotel was a great place to hang a hat. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were well cleaned and provided a comfortable stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Madison
"Decent Stay"
I stayed a night here and it was what I expected. I’d stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
jps
"A nice place thats easy to get to"
Overall, I enjoyed my stay in Sandusky, the hotel was clean, soft beds, and has access to a outdoor, indoor, and hot tub at the comfort in located next door. the main reason we went was to go to Cedar Point, which means you have to drive more than if you stayed at other hotels, but it makes up for the ease of getting to, convience of many nearby resturants and stores
3 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
Justin
"Trip to Cedar Point"
We enjoyed this hotel. The only problem was that the breakfast room was understaffed and the pancake machine was broken down both mornings. The second morning we ate at a restaurant. Also, we had to walk to the hotel next door to use a pool after a long day at Cedar Point. We felt terrible for the older man that was working in the breakfast room with no help. The front desk was very kind. I've stayed at many Best Westerns in many cities and this one was a bit disappointing!!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014