All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here304 W Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL, 32801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Concert stay"
Stayed here to go to a concert at Amway center because there was a shuttle. The hotel was booked out and by the time we checked in they were out of rooms with two beds. Luckily there was one with a pull out and my daughter and her friend were able to sleep there. The shuttle was great getting there, but we couldn't find it after the concert and ended up walking back. It was about a mile, which wasn't terrible but the area got a little sketchy towards the end. Otherwise the hotel was nice and clean, we got a good night's sleep and breakfast was good too.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Erin
"Comfortable night, minor issues"
Like the previous reviews stated, it's an old hotel that has been upgraded. A pro is that it's right off the highway & literally 2 mins from downtown, I personally wouldn't walk although I had intentions of doing so before I realized the hotel offers a free complimentary shuttle ride every 30 mins, so that was a major convenience; a con b/c it's so close to the highway there is a lot of noise, but the hotel does provide earplugs. There is also something being built next door, of course there was no construction going on being that it was the weekend, but that may play a part during the week. In addition the $17 fee for self- parking is a bit ridiculous. Also I had to call down to the front desk twice, plus my husband had to go down there to the front desk, b/c the toilet would flush in our room, so that was a bit of an inconvenience. The staff is extremely friendly, just not too knowledgeable about the area. Overall it was an enjoyable time, altiough overpriced, the hotel provided us w/ a comfortable place to sleep for the night.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Megan
"Great hotel and location."
Super nice rooms and close to downtown :) Super friendly and helpful staff and valet
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Matthew
"returning home"
Everything was excellent except I was surprised the hotel has no airport shuttle..taxi very pricey
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
KENNETH
"Over Stay"
I prepaid my room and they still charged me for a night of stay 208 bucks
3 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"BAD INFORMATION FROM THE FRONT DESK!!!"
Really the hotel was average. The biggest problem I had was being promised early check-in for three rooms to get ready for a 4 pm wedding. On arrival an hour later than expected because of travel I was informed the early check-in was not available. After standing at the registration desk for 15 minutes I was finally offered one room for seven people to get ready in 45minutes in order to attend my our family wedding!! If I was given the proper information when speaking directly to the front desk one week prior to our event other arrangements would have been made. I doubt if I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
nancy
The hotel was great and the location was great. It was minutes and and an easy drive to downtown. Would stay again for sure.
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"Hotel stay"
It was excellent.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Wyndham Jupiter"
Brand New Hotel. everything due to the newness of the Hotel. The pool area is a little crowded.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Not worth the price"
The hotel is old and tired. It is a very busy hotel and is very noisy. I think this is a hotel that is ued for parties and the guests are very loud.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Too Much Noise!"
There was too much noise from I-4 which makes it very difficult to sleep, watch TV, or have a conversation. This hotel has horrible insulation. You can easily hear guests in other rooms. Hotel staff did the best that they could do to make us comfortable. I would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Satistfied"
Very nice room. Had a microwave, coffee maker and minifridge. It also had free wifi. They accidentally charged me for the hotel even though I prepaid. Though, I called and complained and the manager assured me the money would be refunded in my account. Mistakes happen. No biggie. The valet guys hooked us up with a cab to go out for the night and the staff in general was friendly. Would definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Nicole
"Exceptional Service, Standard Hotel"
Standard hotel with exceptional service - particularly at the bar/restaurant. $17 for parking was a surprise. Not really close to anything, ok for business travel.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Kyle
"Great place"
Great place great people
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice quick work trip"
This was a work trip but overall it was a good stay for just one night. The rooms are updated and bed was very comfortable. They are doing construction behind the building and if you aren't on a higher floor and your room faces the back, you will hear both construction and traffic from the highway. The cleaning people didn't check under the bed as my foot hit a water bottle and candy bar wrapper from the people before me. Not sure you could walk anywhere from here by yourself.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Jamie
"Great Orlando Location"
Great location in Orlando -- close to everything. The rooms are spacious and lovely but I have been woken up in the middle of the night numerous times due to inconsiderate guests returning to their room and being loud and/or drunk. Why do guest slam their doors when people are tying to sleep?
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Judith
Upon arriving for our guaranteed pre-paid room at about 1 am, we were told that the hotel had overbooked and we had no room. The receptionist asked if we would like her to look for another place to stay. "Ya think", said I. after about 15 minutes she said she could find nothing and asked if I would like the hotels national service to try. "Ya think," said I. At this point I contacted Expedia and asked for help. Soon the receptionist returned to let me know there had been no progress. At this point I asked her how my prepaid room could have been given away. It was a glitch she said and walked away. During all of this Expedia and I were having contact and they kept moving me to a higher level of expertise to help. Soon the receptionist returned to advise me that Expedia was now working the problem. At this point I asked her to explain to me how a "glitch" had occurred. She said it was a problem between Expedia and the hotel's computers. I asked her how this could have occurred. She said it was a glitch between Expedia and the hotel and that it had happened before and that she had spoken to management about it. I asked her what the "glitch" had done and she mumbled something and walked away. By Now it was 3 am and Expedia had found us a place at the Day's Inn about 15 Miles away and Expedia assured me that when we returned, our room would be available. The receptionist assured me that when the cleaning staff arrived at 8 am, they would clean a room for us, so th
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"nice hotel overall!"
Great hotel- large room, beds pretty comfortable, clean, would stay again!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Citrus Bowl Trip to Orlando"
We enjoyed our stay at the Crown Plaza. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was amazingly comfortable! The shuttle service was great.
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Micah's Stay"
Good
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Micah
"Excellent service"
I was in town for two days on a business trip and I received top notch service.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Really Good Hotel Rate and Room"
Was very impressed with the room. We had a regular room and it had a kitchen and balcony view. It was very cozy and had a homely feeling.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"Too much noise to sleep"
Our room faced the street. Noise level was very high could not sleep. If you stay here ask for a room in the back
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Great value"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff service was excellent. Two complaints: having to pay to park and no free breakfast. Otherwise, everything was great. Free shuttle service every 30 minutes was great. It took us right to the Amway Center.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"get away"
great location. fast service
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Would stay again"
CLEAN place, wonderful staff really made an impression on me, but the $2.50 for a small (only size) cup of coffee in the cafe was, outrageous.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2014
michael
"Enjoyable Stay at Crown Plaza"
The accessibility to major highways and entertainment was great. Did not care about having to pay for parking.
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Milford
"pretty interior"
Very nice entry and fountain at entrance. One of elevators was not working for entire stay. For some reason they always only left us one wash cloth but 4 hand-towels and 3 large body towels so everyday had to ask for more. Love the couch in the room that was really nice. house keeping was quick to get towels and the overnight concierge was so kind. I just love that late checkout is at 1pm, absolutely perfect time for late riser like me!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Dr Cshelle
"My stay at The Crowne Plaza"
The hotel is one of the better hotels in Downtown Orlando. The rooms are spacious. The location is great. The only problem I had with the hotel is the parking. There is no free parking at the hotel. Not even handicap parking.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
robert
"Crowne Plaze is OK...not great"
Venue very noisy. Elevators slow with two out of order. Made for slow entrance and exit.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Watch billing"
Watch out for over charging, billed for Valet and personal parking.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Lawrence
"nice hotel, good location to Amway Center."
All was good. Shuttle to Amway was easy. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"One night stay"
1st off, the valet entrance is pretty small. So it's alittle hectic unloading and checking in. Lobby is nice, small, and clean. The elevators are alittle dated. The hallways are very dated and dark. Rooms were pretty clean and the bed was very cozy. Room service was quick and all the staff did anything I asked. I got an executive suite and for the price of $150 (discounted rate) I felt was fair. The original asking price of $200 was probably high due to the location. Less than $10 cab ride anywhere downtown Orlando.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
alex
"Free money from my bank account to the hotel!"
My flight was delayed because of weather and I missed my connection and while I called the night of the flight and let them know the situation- when I got stuck in DC and wasn't able to fly in- the refused even a partial return to the room! They took 140.00 even though I was stuck states away sleeping in a airport- that is service for you!
"Picked it out of AAA based on location"
The room was amazing!!! Booked it for a few nights because I wanted to be walking distance from the Amway stadium. Services were great, very helpful, even provided complimentary shuttle to the stadium. The room was amazing! Beautiful and spacious. It was nice having a dining room down stairs for drinks and food... I wish there was a little more options to choose from on the menu, but overall great services. I wish I would have booked my whole trip at this hotel, it was so nice and fun for the two nights we stayed there!
Megan
"Great hotel, decent location"
Great hotel, decent location.close to the highway about 20 min walking distance to downtown.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice facilities - road noise"
The staff and the facilites were great - the only disappointing thing was the fact that you could really hear the nearby highway.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Hotel o.k. overall however; they had construction on my floor.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Crowne Plaza"
I arrived to the hotel and once got in my room noticed it was a single bed when I booked a room with two. When I went down to see if I could have the rooms switched they told me thats to bad thats all they had available now. Then the parking was $15 per car.....per night! I couldn't believe it. The room was comfortable and served its purpose for the stay.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Great hotel stay."
Very clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
Christopher
"Modern room, nice decor, however freeway traffic"
Modern room, nice decor. Freeway traffic. Car park entry a little too complex, machine needs an overhaul
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Vicki
"Aweful staff. Hidden fees."
A lot of hidden fees. Terribly rude staff! Construction gping on till early morning hours. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Kathryn
"Comfortable and clean"
Well decorated and comfortable rooms. Bathrooms were clean also. Definitely recommend.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Went to the concert so it was nice to be close"
Very nice property ! Everything was great ! May I suggest when there is a concert maybe the shuttle should go a little later ???
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
donna
"Definition of mediocre"
It's technically downtown, I guess, but not in the heart of downtown. It's in a fairly questionable area off I-4. The hotel was older, and has been remodeled, but I don't think the remodel was a success as the room was really crowded - they shoved an L-shaped couch in. The bed was rock-like. The restaurant professes to be a wine bar, but there are really only lower end grocery store-type wines. Overall, decent, but not worth what the rate is. The staff was nice, however.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"bad service."
We booked a room with 2 double beds and when we arrived we were told we could only get a king and pull out couch. They said they were completely full and the pull out couch was as comfortable as a bed. Absolutely not the same. Extremely uncomfortable.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Nice location."
Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. I spent a week there and didn't have any issues. I would recommend this hotel for adults and business professionals.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Lori
"ok hotel"
Food in the dining room was terrible. Service was great but food was terrible. The rooms have beautiful french doors and a decent view but doors are locked.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Great place. Close to everything. Room service was excellent!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice close to all downtown orlando"
It's a nice place. Our fridge didn't work and the maids came in without knocking which I thought it was weird. I also got charged for two meals and we never got out free breakfast :-(
Other trip Oct 21, 2014