All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here304 W Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL, 32801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice hotel, good location to Amway Center."
All was good. Shuttle to Amway was easy. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"One night stay"
1st off, the valet entrance is pretty small. So it's alittle hectic unloading and checking in. Lobby is nice, small, and clean. The elevators are alittle dated. The hallways are very dated and dark. Rooms were pretty clean and the bed was very cozy. Room service was quick and all the staff did anything I asked. I got an executive suite and for the price of $150 (discounted rate) I felt was fair. The original asking price of $200 was probably high due to the location. Less than $10 cab ride anywhere downtown Orlando.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
alex
"Free money from my bank account to the hotel!"
My flight was delayed because of weather and I missed my connection and while I called the night of the flight and let them know the situation- when I got stuck in DC and wasn't able to fly in- the refused even a partial return to the room! They took 140.00 even though I was stuck states away sleeping in a airport- that is service for you!
"Picked it out of AAA based on location"
The room was amazing!!! Booked it for a few nights because I wanted to be walking distance from the Amway stadium. Services were great, very helpful, even provided complimentary shuttle to the stadium. The room was amazing! Beautiful and spacious. It was nice having a dining room down stairs for drinks and food... I wish there was a little more options to choose from on the menu, but overall great services. I wish I would have booked my whole trip at this hotel, it was so nice and fun for the two nights we stayed there!
Megan
"Great hotel, decent location"
Great hotel, decent location.close to the highway about 20 min walking distance to downtown.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice facilities - road noise"
The staff and the facilites were great - the only disappointing thing was the fact that you could really hear the nearby highway.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Hotel o.k. overall however; they had construction on my floor.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Crowne Plaza"
I arrived to the hotel and once got in my room noticed it was a single bed when I booked a room with two. When I went down to see if I could have the rooms switched they told me thats to bad thats all they had available now. Then the parking was $15 per car.....per night! I couldn't believe it. The room was comfortable and served its purpose for the stay.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Great hotel stay."
Very clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff.
Response by Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Dear Christopher, Thank you for taking time to submit a response about your recent stay. We appreciate your comments, and hope to have you stay with us again soon.
1 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
Christopher
"Modern room, nice decor, however freeway traffic"
Modern room, nice decor. Freeway traffic. Car park entry a little too complex, machine needs an overhaul
Response by Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Dear Vicki, Thank you for taking the time to send a review of your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback, and are working diligently to exceed all of our guests expectations. We hope to see you again soon!
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Vicki
"Aweful staff. Hidden fees."
A lot of hidden fees. Terribly rude staff! Construction gping on till early morning hours. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
Response by Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Dear Kathryn, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate all different kinds of feedback from our guests. Please allow me to apologize about the issues you experienced during the time you were with us, we strive to offer outstanding service to all of our guests. In the future I invite you to speak directly to the Manager on Duty about any concerns you may have so that we can take care of them in a timely manner. I hope in the future you will stay with us again, and we very much look forward to having you. Thank you again for staying with us. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Kathryn
"Comfortable and clean"
Well decorated and comfortable rooms. Bathrooms were clean also. Definitely recommend.
Response by Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Dear Sir or Madam, We thank you for taking time to tell us about your recent stay. Our guests opinions are very important to us, and feedback from you allows us to see the opportunities to make not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Went to the concert so it was nice to be close"
Very nice property ! Everything was great ! May I suggest when there is a concert maybe the shuttle should go a little later ???
Response by Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Dear Donna, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate all kinds of feedback, as it allows us to improve our already great service. Thanks for staying with us, and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
donna
"Definition of mediocre"
It's technically downtown, I guess, but not in the heart of downtown. It's in a fairly questionable area off I-4. The hotel was older, and has been remodeled, but I don't think the remodel was a success as the room was really crowded - they shoved an L-shaped couch in. The bed was rock-like. The restaurant professes to be a wine bar, but there are really only lower end grocery store-type wines. Overall, decent, but not worth what the rate is. The staff was nice, however.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"bad service."
We booked a room with 2 double beds and when we arrived we were told we could only get a king and pull out couch. They said they were completely full and the pull out couch was as comfortable as a bed. Absolutely not the same. Extremely uncomfortable.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Nice location."
Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. I spent a week there and didn't have any issues. I would recommend this hotel for adults and business professionals.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Lori
"ok hotel"
Food in the dining room was terrible. Service was great but food was terrible. The rooms have beautiful french doors and a decent view but doors are locked.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Great place. Close to everything. Room service was excellent!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice close to all downtown orlando"
It's a nice place. Our fridge didn't work and the maids came in without knocking which I thought it was weird. I also got charged for two meals and we never got out free breakfast :-(
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
ronald
I've stayed here before and decided to go back. I always get the King suite. The staff is friendly, it's clean, and convenient for anything surrounding downtown.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Keesha
"Decent hotel"
I enjoyed my stay there but parking was an issue. Very small parking lot and had to find a spot if you come back late.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Low Value for Money/Safety Concern"
If you're impressed by the name of the hotel then stay, otherwise you can find far higher value of accommodation for the price. The facility was not as advertised & I definitely would NOT stay there again. The staff was very friendly. I was on the 12th floor & heard trains ALL night. You do not get the "downtown" scenic atmosphere as advertised. Did not feel particularly safe especially with the number of transients walking/bicycle riding through the entrance area.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Robert F.
"Interrupted Sleep for the Traveler"
This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel because it is close to my family. For the second time in separate visits, I was awakened in the middle of the night by very loud guests outside my door and a couple in the next room arguing at 3:00 a.m. I called front desk, but arguing continued. If you need a good night's rest, this is not the hotel for you. It's a shame, because the rooms are spacious, decorated nicely, very clean, and even have a microwave oven. If it weren't for being woken up in the middle of the night, it would be a great choice for any traveler.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Judith
Beautiful hotel with great service. I can't wait to book another stay.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"had a fun weekend"
Nice hotel would stay again!
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Brandon
"another great visit"
great stay as always. Convient lication and great staff. You know we will be back!
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Craig
Worked out well from airport to the next day's travel to north FL.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
RA
"Nice hotel with easy access."
My experience was pleasant, the staff was courteous, the room was well appointed and I will use the hotel again in the future
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Nice hotel in downtown Orlando. Near everything!"
Nice stay here. Ordered room service which was prompt and delicious! Bartender was also great downstairs.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
tammy
"business trip"
Everything about the stay was great except that there was no complementary coffee in the lobby. I do not like the coffee in the room. Most hotels have a complementary breakfast or at least coffee.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
I had a great time!! Only negative thing is if you pick self parking they say it's $8.00 and when you go in they tell you it's $15.00.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Margarita
"Worst Hotel Stay Ever"
What I hated: the linens had several stains (hard to hide stains on all white linens), the floor hadn't been vacuumed (I found a big piece of muffin on the floor when I checked in), the sound proofing is inadequate (I was kept up all night by people walking down the halls and using the elevators), the employees are rude (I was trying to pay for parking and no one wanted to help me get that done so I could check out). What I liked: it was two miles from my destination. That's it. I hated it, it was the worst hotel experience I have ever had and I will never stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
I stay here often. Great deals on suites. Excellent location for business.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
I had a wonderful time. Staff was nice. I would recommend the stay to family and friends. I hope to be returning again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"The Crowne was fantastic!"
I very seldom write reviews but felt it necessary to write this one. We read many reviews before coming here so I knew what to expect. They let us check in about 2 hours early which was great. The room was impeccable on the 5th floor. I couldn't find a single thing wrong with it. The bathroom was super clean as well. The lobby and hallways were clean and had a nice fragrance when you walked in. Very nicely decorated. The staff at the front desk, the valets and restaurant were all perfect ladies and gentlemen. The hotel is literally only a few blocks from the Amway Arena which was nice because they offer a free shuttle. The pool and hot tub were super clean and very enjoyable. The traffic sound was not even noticeable as none of the rooms face the highway directly. The 42" flat screen TV was a nice plus. We had dessert and cappuccino when we got back from the show around 8am and it was delicious. The only downside to the whole experience was paying $15 for parking per night which I never believed in. I will easily stay there again regardless. All in all, it was a very enjoyable weekend!
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Good hotel"
Not too happy about having to pay for parking, wish hotels didn't do this...but overall a great hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Not worth the price"
The room was fine, It was clean. There were no amenities. The view was horrible. The restaurant/bistro was very expensive and food was horrible. We had to pay for parking. Paid too much a night for no service. Would never stay again!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Staff were very attentive. room was comfortable and clean
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Kat
THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS THAT WE HAD TO PAY FOR OVERNIGHT PARKING. OTHERWISE THE STAY WAS EXCELLENT
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
JULIE ALBRITTON
"It's OK BUT"
The staff and overall hotel are very nice BUT the problem is the location, It is right next to the IH 4.and one can hear the traffic day and night. The windows have no curtains, instead they have built in slats so you have to look out the slats like a prisoner.Staff is great but the location would make me choose not to stay there.
"Great place!"
If you're looking to be close to downtown and not Disney, start here! Free shuttle great beds and clean!
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Vic
"Im in love with this hotel!"
I went there a romantic getaway with my husband. It was just what we wanted. We are from Orlando, and after having dinner in downtown Orlando we decided to not go back home with the kids (they stayed with my sister) and just go to a Hotel for two nights and forget about the world. We didnt have anything so we stop by a WalMart near by and got some supply. :) It was one of those nights to remember!!! The staff are so nice :) Thank you !!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Rose Mendez
"Nice Hotel and Amenities."
Very nice Hotel, convenient location, clean, food.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Tatiana
"not as nice as expected, but convenient location"
The office staff weren't particularly pleasant or helpful. Overheard a loud yelling match between one of the staff and a customer in the middle of the lobby as I was checking in. The elevator and hallway of my floor had a really unpleasant smell, like old garbage was lying around. Thankfully, though, the room itself was decent and clean. Parking expense seemed excessive considering the area. Overall, I didn't feel like the hotel atmosphere was very impressive. Only stayed there for the convenience, as I was visiting the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Taking my son to college, convenient place to stay"
Basic hotel but room was clean and comfortable. Very close to highway.
Response by Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Greetings Pat F, Thank you for staying with us. It is true we are near the I4, but many of our guests prefer our location due to its easy access to the I4, which makes traveling the Central Florida area much easier. Warm Regards, Martin F Front Office Manager
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Pat F
"Close to Downtown"
We come here often when we visit from out of town to see sporting events or spend a staycation etc. This week they had some minor issues with the room cards not working on the parking gate or the rear exits (where we usually park the car.) Otherwise was clean and relaxing experience as always.
Response by Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Greetings L.T. Easterly, We are happy that we are you preferred choice for hotels in downtown Orlando! I am sorry that you had an issue with the door key. Based on your comments we are inspecting our locks. Warm Regards, Martin F Front Office Manager
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014